PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Clash of Ninja Revolution Wii Preferred Controller

Shippuden J
12-06-2009, 07:59 PM
I played the Clash of Ninja Revolution games back when they were originally released on GameCube. I haven't had a chance to check them out on Wii, but it's been my experience that playing with the Wii-Mote on Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Dragon Ball Z fighting games that it can be a bit frustrating.

I'm considering picking up Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 for the Wii and was wondering:

Do you typically play with the Wii Mote, Wavebird, standard Gamecube controller, or the Wii Classic controller add-on?

I may be looking to play and compete on wi-fi games so I'm looking for the best choice in that respect as well.

L_Lawliet
12-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Well I play with a GC controller because I am already used to using it and you can maneuver very easily on the battlefield. The advantage to using the Wii-mote + Numchuck is that your special attacks always take out at least half a bar or more of health from your opponent. You can also make handsigns with it to increase certain stats on your characters. For Wi-fi I would use GC since it can get laggy sometimes.

Shika-fiend
12-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I use GC all of the time on all of my games that let me.

KiraFlax
12-06-2009, 08:10 PM
I used to use wii remote on Clash of ninja revolution 1 skipped 2 and on Rev 3 im now using GC controller.

wackko300
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I always use the Wavebird or standard Gamecube controller in all fighting games.:) It's easier that way, at least to me.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Wii Remote + Wii Nunchuck.

Kursed Kreature
12-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I First Played Clash of Ninja 1 for the Gamecube 4 years ago (it's what got me into the series), and all the rest of the Naruto clash of ninja games games came out within time, i'm rather comfortable using the gamecube controller, never the wii mote, i only used it a few times, i have Clash of Ninja 1 and 2, and revolution 1, 2, 3, and i only use the Gamecube controller for all of them.

DeidaraSempai4
12-08-2009, 04:41 PM
wiimote is gay offline since you can use a homing paper bomb with it.

CG controler btw most tournaments are banning handsigns

L_Lawliet
12-08-2009, 04:53 PM
wiimote is gay offline since you can use a homing paper bomb with it.

CG controler btw most tournaments are banning handsigns

You can use paper bombs with the GC controller too, and they do not home on to anything, all you have to do is sidestep or throw a kunai.