PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
....Who does NOT think Naruto should not turn his back on Sasuke?

I actually like the fact that Naruto keeps on with his wanting to save Sasuke attitude. If more people were like Naruto the world would a better place.
If Naruto gives up on Sasuke I feel as if the story will be ruined because
really when you think about it that IS the story.

Also Sasuke is NOT the problem.

The problem is Madara.

It's only a matter of time before people realize that.

sasu_girl
12-06-2009, 06:37 PM
i am with you 100%!!!!!!

but i'm also a sasunaru fan....

rocketjed1
12-06-2009, 06:40 PM

I actually like the fact that Naruto keeps on with his wanting to save Sasuke attitude. If more people were like Naruto the world would a better place.

The problem is Madara.

But Sasuke is half of the problem.

Yuuta
12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Presently, I agree.
When you look at it, that's what EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in the entire Narutoverse seems to want, except maybe Ino.
I do not think Naruto should give in. Itachi believes in him, I'm currently really hoping that Naruto finds some way to stop Sasuke without killing him, because Sasuke is still one of my favorite characters...It's just that he's really easily manipulated. As Itachi said, he can be colored by anything, but I still think that there's some way to get Sasuke back safetly.

I don't think Naruto will turn away, how would the story end then? Sasuke's made shippuden. The series won't end with his demise, or I don't think it will. If it did, it would go against ever single thing Naruto's been standing for.
In my opinion, how Naruto will somehow manage to get Sasuke back will make the rest of the story.

deidara330
12-06-2009, 06:58 PM
This is all a result of Madara's evil doings, and Danzo's as well. Madara was too arrogant, and he was too power hungry. Because of his sole objection the Hashirama's position and the resulting battle, the Uchiha were watched closely by the Senju. Madara, the scum that he is, attacked the village with the Nine-Tailed Fox, thus resulting in Naruto becoming a Jinchuriki and his loneliness and pain through his childhood. It also resulted in the death of Iruka's parents, as well as Minato. And Danzo naturally goes to blame the Uchiha, isolates them into a corner of the village, and has them watched by the ANBU. This resulted in the coup planned by the Uchiha, Itachi being a spy, and the fatefull day when the Uchiha were all brutally massacred. Madara and Danzo met on that day, though no one yet knows why. Eventually, Sasuke left to kill Itachi believing he had destroyed the Uchiha for only power, to find out that Danzo was the true cause. Then he turns evil, joins the Akatsuki, and swears to kill Danzo. Sasuke's entire life (and I mean ENTIRE LIFE) was totally screwed up by Danzo and Madara, and neither of them even gave a crap about it. Can you really blame Naruto for wanting to help Sasuke, or at least not stop him? Danzo and Madara are either inderectly or directly the cause of nearly every single problem in the series. Without Madara, there would be no Akatsuki, the attack on the Leaf would've been avoided, etc. If you look at how this all connects to Madara, then Sasuke's revenge is completely justified by Danzo's wrongdoings and Madara playing mind games with him. I don't know why people constantly call Danzo a scumbag, yet they hate Sasuke for wanting to get revenge on Danzo.

trouble88
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
naruto would never give up on anyone so no

Yori
12-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Im with you, actually im on Sasuke's side right now of things.

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Im with you, actually im on Sasuke's side right now of things.

Of course the question is what IS Sasuke's side?

Because he has told 2 versions.

1. Where he's sided with Madara---Destroy All of Konoha

2. Where's he sided with Itachi---Destroy Danzo and Madara

deidara330
12-06-2009, 07:14 PM

We know he's gonna kill Danzo. Either him or Sai. After hearing that the Leaf was already destroyed, he immediately switched his goals to killing Danzo.

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 07:22 PM
We know he's gonna kill Danzo. Either him or Sai. After hearing that the Leaf was already destroyed, he immediately switched his goals to killing Danzo.

I think Madara doesn't want Sasuke killing Danzo (otherwise why send Zetsu
to basically warn Danzo that Sasuke was coming?) but wants to use Danzo
as bait to get Sasuke to do his bidding. Madara is expecting Sasuke to kill
whoever gets in his way of trying to kill Danzo and since a lot of Konoha
doesn't seem to realize Danzo is evil that may be quite a few people.

I think Sasuke's goal is to kill Danzo and Madara and that's it.

I think Sasuke only told Madara what he wanted to hear.

I think Sasuke's problem is that he thinks he can do it alone.

Yori
12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
I wish he would side with Itachi and most likely Madara is trying top prevent that. Im waiting to see what Madara has in store with using Sasuke's Susano'o

Yori
12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
I think Madara doesn't want Sasuke killing Danzo (otherwise why send Zetsu
to basically warn Danzo that Sasuke was coming?) but wants to use Danzo
as bait to get Sasuke to do his bidding. Madara is expecting Sasuke to kill
whoever gets in his way of trying to kill Danzo and since a lot of Konoha
doesn't seem to realize Danzo is evil that may be quite a few people.

I think Sasuke's goal is to kill Danzo and Madara and that's it.

I think Sasuke only told Madara what he wanted to hear.

I think Sasuke's problem is that he thinks he can do it alone.

In red, I so agree with you

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-06-2009, 07:27 PM

The problem is Madara.

'knowing naruto...he probably wont ....naruto's not the kinda guy who would give up on his best friend....i bet no matter what any1 says naruto is gonna follow sakura to sasuke.

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 07:31 PM
I wish he would side with Itachi and most likely Madara is trying top prevent that. Im waiting to see what Madara has in store with using Sasuke's Susano'o

Madara wants Susano because it is the ultimate in both offense and defense.
Madara would basically be invincible if he had the Susano.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-06-2009, 07:35 PM

thats a good question..

personally i dont think sasuke will play madara little pawn for to long now....2 things could potentially happen after sasuke kills danzo :

1. He will turn on madara(kill him) and fullfill itachi's wishes.
2. He will become a fugitive and will want to break all ties with madara and just exile himself.

hmm actually condisidering kishi love for insane twists ....a lot of things could happen besides only these two...but these two seem most prominent at the moment..

i actually think that the first one is possible than the second ...as i dont think sasuke could just run away from all this ....but then again sasuke's only goal would be fullfiled after killing danzo and the elder...so i dont think he would give a damn about what would happen to the world afterwards...so he might as well sit in a corner and wait for the world to be either taken over by madara or be saved by the other nations.

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:06 PM

The problem is Madara.

Ok I agree with you that Naruto giving up on Sasuke NOW would be just plain stupid. After all those years (I mean for us the readers) of him saying he won't give up, to me it would be stupid if he stops now, and although most of the time I think it's foolish I actually admire Naruto because he keeps trying. Now for the second part...
How the heck is Sasuke NOT the problem? Please do explain because I don't get how people are still blind as to Sasuke's action. One thing is to like him or have him as one of your fav characters but another thing is to not see him for what he truly is. You're saying the problem is Madara? well before Madara even appeared it was Itachi (the older bother who was too good and overshadowed Sasuke), then it was Itachi the killer, then Oro offering him power, then Naruto getting stronger, then Itachi being "sacrificed", now Danzou and Konoha...is it never Sasuke's fault? Is he never the problem? I've always said it and I'll say it again...Sasuke's WEAK, emtionally and mentally weak and so EASY TO MANIPULATE. He always blames his actions on others, always with an excuse. Sure Madara's the real villain here but like he said Sasuke made a choice, no one forced him too. :roll:

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Ok I agree with you that Naruto giving up on Sasuke NOW would be just plain stupid. After all those years (I mean for us the readers) of him saying he won't give up, to me it would be stupid if he stops now, and although most of the time I think it's foolish I actually admire Naruto because he keeps trying. Now for the second part...
How the heck is Sasuke NOT the problem? Please do explain because I don't get how people are still blind as to Sasuke's action. One thing is to like him or have him as one of your fav characters but another thing is to not see him for what he truly is. You're saying the problem is Madara? well before Madara even appeared it was Itachi (the older bother who was too good and overshadowed Sasuke), then it was Itachi the killer, then Oro offering him power, then Naruto getting stronger, then Itachi being "sacrificed", now Danzou and Konoha...is it never Sasuke's fault? Is he never the problem? I've always said it and I'll say it again...Sasuke's WEAK, emtionally and mentally weak and so EASY TO MANIPULATE. He always blames his actions on others, always with an excuse. Sure Madara's the real villain here but like he said Sasuke made a choice, no one forced him too. :roll:

Madara is pretty much entirely responsible for the Uchiha Clan Massacre.
If Madara wasn't so power hunger there never would be a Uchiha Coup.
If there never was a Uchiha Coup there be no reason for the massacre.
No massacre and Sasuke has no reason to want revenge.

Sasuke does hold some responsibility for his actions yes but the true enemy is Madara and Madara is using Sasuke as a human red herring.

I actually think that everything Sasuke has down will eventually turn
out to have helped Konoha for the better.

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Madara is pretty much entirely responsible for the Uchiha Clan Massacre.
If Madara wasn't so power hunger there never would be a Uchiha Coup.
If there never was a Uchiha Coup there be no reason for the massacre.
No massacre and Sasuke has no reason to want revenge.

Sasuke does hold some responsibility for his actions yes but the true enemy is Madara and Madara is using Sasuke as a human red herring.

I actually think that everything Sasuke has down will eventually turn
out to have helped Konoha for the better.

Wait, how is Madara responsible for an entire clan's decision? It's not like he used Shisui's sharingan to control them and make them want to take over power. His last attempt to destroy Konoha up until now was with the Kyuubi attack 16 yrs ago but the 4th stopped him. That might have caused Konoha's distrust of the Uchiha but the Uchiha also chose to NOT resolve anything by talking, instead they wanted to take over, that wasn't Madara, that was them. Madara didn't force them or manipulated them into wanting more power they decided that on their own and it was their downfall.
"Sasuke does hold some responsibility for his actions yes but the true enemy is Madara and Madara is using Sasuke as a human red herring." Madara might be using him but Sasuke's responsible for letting Madara use him.

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Wait, how is Madara responsible for an entire clan's decision? It's not like he used Shisui's sharingan to control them and make them want to take over power. His last attempt to destroy Konoha up until now was with the Kyuubi attack 16 yrs ago but the 4th stopped him. That might have caused Konoha's distrust of the Uchiha but the Uchiha also chose to NOT resolve anything by talking, instead they wanted to take over, that wasn't Madara, that was them. Madara didn't force them or manipulated them into wanting more power they decided that on their own and it was their downfall.
"Sasuke does hold some responsibility for his actions yes but the true enemy is Madara and Madara is using Sasuke as a human red herring." Madara might be using him but Sasuke's responsible for letting Madara use him.

It's like this...

Uchiha and Senju create an alliance.
The only person who complained about this was Madara.
Madara fought with Hashirama over the role of Hokage but lost.
Since Madara is a sore loser he decided to get revenge on
not only the Senju clan but the Uchiha clan who had "betrayed" him.
Madara's will is passed down to an Uchiha faction. Now Uchiha and Senju
distrust each other. Madara releases nine tails on Uchiha. Mangekyo Sharnigan can control Nine Tails. However since Madara is believed
to be dead he won't get the blame. So Uchiha in general is blamed
and made as the collective scape goat. Itachi is forced to kill the
clan to prevent Civil War (likely what Madara was trying to do).

OtoSeptic
12-06-2009, 10:10 PM

The problem is Madara.

THA~NK you. I'm so tired of people insisting that Naruto give up on Sasuke -- first of all, he's not going to give up. He's promised too many people, he loves Sasuke like a brother, and giving up would be going back on just about everything he's ever said. Secondly, what would be the moral of the story if he just gave up after all this? "Oh, hey, kids, ya win some, ya lose some!" No. The theme behind Naruto is teamwork and friendship and family. Anyone who says Naruto should give up doesn't understand that.

+rep for you. :mrgreen:

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 10:25 PM
THA~NK you. I'm so tired of people insisting that Naruto give up on Sasuke -- first of all, he's not going to give up. He's promised too many people, he loves Sasuke like a brother, and giving up would be going back on just about everything he's ever said. Secondly, what would be the moral of the story if he just gave up after all this? "Oh, hey, kids, ya win some, ya lose some!" No. The theme behind Naruto is teamwork and friendship and family. Anyone who says Naruto should give up doesn't understand that.

+rep for you. :mrgreen:

Well some people want to make Shippuden more mature than it really is.
I mean yes it IS a tad bit more mature than Naruto. But any good story
will become more "mature" as it goes on. Stories that don't evolve usually
suck. It's better to have more dynamic than static characters.

At first I didn't care for the "Rescue Sasuke" mission of Naruto's.

But now without it Naruto's character wouldn't be as awesome as he is now.

The thing I like about Naruto and Sasuke is that they developed into characters I liked. Instead of someone like Rock Lee who I liked from the beginning.

brunz
12-06-2009, 10:52 PM
i agree with you 100% :D...

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 11:02 PM
i agree with you 100% :D...

awesome

LaGueraUchiha
12-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Well some people want to make Shippuden more mature than it really is.
I mean yes it IS a tad bit more mature than Naruto. But any good story
will become more "mature" as it goes on. Stories that don't evolve usually
suck. It's better to have more dynamic than static characters.

At first I didn't care for the "Rescue Sasuke" mission of Naruto's.

But now without it Naruto's character wouldn't be as awesome as he is now.

The thing I like about Naruto and Sasuke is that they developed into characters I liked. Instead of someone like Rock Lee who I liked from the beginning.

Well the whole idea, of the story actually changing in time, or "maturing", is bound to happen sooner or later, or else the story will eventually get boring, because there won't be any new or interesting things to know, and I agree with you in how at first the sasuke resc-arc, was kinda ehhh, but needing it in the story does bring more attention to naruto.(which he is awesome)

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Well the whole idea, of the story actually changing in time, or "maturing", is bound to happen sooner or later, or else the story will eventually get boring, because there won't be any new or interesting things to know, and I agree with you in how at first the sasuke resc-arc, was kinda ehhh, but needing it in the story does bring more attention to naruto.(which he is awesome)

In short Sasuke is Naruto's motivation.

3littlepigs
12-07-2009, 10:42 AM
It's like this...

Uchiha and Senju create an alliance.
The only person who complained about this was Madara.
Madara fought with Hashirama over the role of Hokage but lost.
Since Madara is a sore loser he decided to get revenge on
not only the Senju clan but the Uchiha clan who had "betrayed" him.
Madara's will is passed down to an Uchiha faction. Now Uchiha and Senju
distrust each other. Madara releases nine tails on Uchiha. Mangekyo Sharnigan can control Nine Tails. However since Madara is believed
to be dead he won't get the blame. So Uchiha in general is blamed
and made as the collective scape goat. Itachi is forced to kill the
clan to prevent Civil War (likely what Madara was trying to do).

I still don't get how you arrived at the conclusion that the Uchiha clan wanting to overthrow the 3rd and take power was Madara's fault. Everything you said is correct and it makes Madara a "villain" but ultimately the Uchiha decided on their own he didn't force them, which brings me again to my point about Sasuke. Madara didn't FORCE Sasuke, Sasuke made a choice and that is not Madara's responsability. Look at Itachi, he made a decision to kill his whole clan in order to achieve something greater, he's my favorite character yet I don't feel sorry about the consequences he got by making that choice, because no one forced him to. However I admire him because unlike Sasuke that didn't change who he was at heart, he was super powerful but also strong mentally and emotionally. Naruto's another example, no parents, not even knowing who they were, rejected by everyone, has the kyuubi, and all of that pretty much happened because of Madara yet you don't see him going crazy and wanting revenge because of his luck. Instead he's trying to achieve someone else's dream, he's grown so much but Sasuke only keeps getting stronger physically and weaker mentally, is that also Madara's fault? Sasuke doesn't know what he wants, he changes depending on what someone else says...that's nobody's fault it's his.

Sorry if I sound harsh, it's not my intention. I can see we have different opinions and that's ok we just have to wait and see if Naruto's gonna be able to bring him back. If when he meets Sasuke and after they fight he can't bring him back, then he should do what Sakura wants to do now- kill him. IMO :)
I'm pretty sure Madara just wanted the destruction of Konoha, including the Uchiha but not just the clan.
In short Sasuke is Naruto's motivation.

I would say Naruto's main motivation right now is to change the Ninja world. To have peace somehow and finally achieve Jiraya's, Minato's and Pain's dreams. Of course he's motivated and determined to find Sasuke but now instead of just finding strength in his bond with Sasuke or Sakura's promise, he's thinking of what actions he should take if he wants to achieve permanent peace.

sharingandeamon24
12-07-2009, 10:45 AM

The problem is Madara.

exactly what i think

Bacon
12-07-2009, 10:58 AM

The problem is Madara.

no actually when sasuke met naruto and sakura at the reunion, people including me think taht he only views itachis as a worthy o[pponent. well when he said hes just murder his freinds, yet spare jugo.:roll: it means sasuke is a insane loser. he felt nothing wrong with aiming to stab sakura so i find him the problem. he has vowed vengence on the leaf regardless if theyre shinobi or not. he just wants to kill them indiscrimanently. oh and when you say hes not evil for attacking the kage, in most cultures thats considered attempt murder. sasuke is too dangerous to help, and is coldhearted and an akatsuki. hes long past help and naruto needs to worry about the village, and not the emo,selfish no good sasuke.

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I still don't get how you arrived at the conclusion that the Uchiha clan wanting to overthrow the 3rd and take power was Madara's fault. Everything you said is correct and it makes Madara a "villain" but ultimately the Uchiha decided on their own he didn't force them, which brings me again to my point about Sasuke. Madara didn't FORCE Sasuke, Sasuke made a choice and that is not Madara's responsability. Look at Itachi, he made a decision to kill his whole clan in order to achieve something greater, he's my favorite character yet I don't feel sorry about the consequences he got by making that choice, because no one forced him to. However I admire him because unlike Sasuke that didn't change who he was at heart, he was super powerful but also strong mentally and emotionally. Naruto's another example, no parents, not even knowing who they were, rejected by everyone, has the kyuubi, and all of that pretty much happened because of Madara yet you don't see him going crazy and wanting revenge because of his luck. Instead he's trying to achieve someone else's dream, he's grown so much but Sasuke only keeps getting stronger physically and weaker mentally, is that also Madara's fault? Sasuke doesn't know what he wants, he changes depending on what someone else says...that's nobody's fault it's his.

Sorry if I sound harsh, it's not my intention. I can see we have different opinions and that's ok we just have to wait and see if Naruto's gonna be able to bring him back. If when he meets Sasuke and after they fight he can't bring him back, then he should do what Sakura wants to do now- kill him. IMO :)
I'm pretty sure Madara just wanted the destruction of Konoha, including the Uchiha but not just the clan.

I would say Naruto's main motivation right now is to change the Ninja world. To have peace somehow and finally achieve Jiraya's, Minato's and Pain's dreams. Of course he's motivated and determined to find Sasuke but now instead of just finding strength in his bond with Sasuke or Sakura's promise, he's thinking of what actions he should take if he wants to achieve permanent peace.

I'm not saying that Sasuke is some kind of Saint or whatever.
I'm saying that it would be a mistake to go after him when
Madara is the REAL problem. I mean do you actually think
everything will be fine if Sasuke was killed? Madara is using
Sasuke as a red herring. All the Kages are paying too much
attention on Sasuke rather than Madara.

Madara is the leader of Akatsuki.
Sasuke is merely a pawn.

Naruto's motivation is Sasuke.
His goal is to become the greatest Hokage ever.

OtoSeptic
12-07-2009, 07:38 PM
no actually when sasuke met naruto and sakura at the reunion, people including me think taht he only views itachis as a worthy o[pponent. well when he said hes just murder his freinds, yet spare jugo.:roll: it means sasuke is a insane loser. he felt nothing wrong with aiming to stab sakura so i find him the problem. he has vowed vengence on the leaf regardless if theyre shinobi or not. he just wants to kill them indiscrimanently. oh and when you say hes not evil for attacking the kage, in most cultures thats considered attempt murder. sasuke is too dangerous to help, and is coldhearted and an akatsuki. hes long past help and naruto needs to worry about the village, and not the emo,selfish no good sasuke.

As for Sasuke trying to stab Sakura, we've seen that he's perfectly capable of cutting people up without killing them. There's no proof that he was trying to kill her.

And really, what we THINK Naruto should do doesn't really matter. XD

Uotsan
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM

Sasuke is merely a pawn.

Sasuke is not Naruto motivation. Like someone said earlier Naruto main motivation is to find perminent peace like his father, Jiraya, and pain.

Sasuke072
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM

The problem is Madara.

I agree.

Naruto going after Sasuke and Sasuke being his motivation most of the time to get stronger is what really makes the series. Really, without that the series would suck. I like it that even though everyone's against Sasuke right now, Naruto keeps trying to save him. Naruto's never been a quiter and he won't start being one now no matter how ugly things seem to get for Sasuke. Sasuke's just too important to him. And their relationship is what I like the most about the series.

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Sasuke is not Naruto motivation. Like someone said earlier Naruto main motivation is to find perminent peace like his father, Jiraya, and pain.

Are we even reading the same series? Saying "saving Sasuke" isn't Naruto's
motivation and what keeps him going and keeps him training is like saying
that Naruto's goal is to work at Ichiraku Ramen.

Seriously how many times have you heard Naruto say

"I'm gonna save Sasuke." or something like that?

Yeah Naruto wants peace but that's what any good person wants anyways. Naruto wants peace without sacrificing Sasuke for it.

Sasuke has been Naruto's motivation since chapter 2.

Naruto wants Sasuke's approval because he admires him.

That's why they were rivals and eventually best friends

and why Naruto's immediate goal is to save Sasuke.

(His long term goal is becoming Hokage. But he can't do that until he saves Sasuke since he said so himself "How can I ever become Hokage if I can't save one friend." So if Naruto gives up on Sasuke, being a man of his word
he'd have to give up on being Hokage too.)

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
I agree.

Naruto going after Sasuke and Sasuke being his motivation most of the time to get stronger is what really makes the series. Really, without that the series would suck. I like it that even though everyone's against Sasuke right now, Naruto keeps trying to save him. Naruto's never been a quiter and he won't start being one now no matter how ugly things seem to get for Sasuke. Sasuke's just too important to him. And their relationship is what I like the most about the series.

It reminds me of the Naruto vs Neji fight.

Neji kept going on about how it was "impossible" for Naruto to beat him.

Then guess who won? Naruto. ;)

Uotsan
12-07-2009, 08:52 PM

Yeah Naruto wants peace but that's what any good person wants anyways. Naruto wants peace without sacrificing Sasuke for it.

(His long term goal is becoming Hokage. But he can't do that until he saves Sasuke since he said so himself "How can I ever become Hokage if I can't save one friend." So if Naruto gives up on Sasuke, being a man of his word

I didn't say that Sauske was never Naruto motivation. I'm saying that as of right know Naruto main motivation is to find perminent peace like his father, Jiraya, and Pain.

Sasuke072
12-07-2009, 09:05 PM
It reminds me of the Naruto vs Neji fight.

Neji kept going on about how it was "impossible" for Naruto to beat him.

Then guess who won? Naruto. ;)

Exactly. And 'Naruto's power', like Kakashi said once, about being able to chance peoples' hearts and thoughts... the only one who Naruto hasn't been able to change for now is Sasuke. But I believe Naruto will manage to make it happen for him too. He can pull him out of the darkness, no matter how far he's in it because that's what he's done for everyone else so far.

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Exactly. And 'Naruto's power', like Kakashi said once, about being able to chance peoples' hearts and thoughts... the only one who Naruto hasn't been able to change for now is Sasuke. But I believe Naruto will manage to make it happen for him too. He can pull him out of the darkness, no matter how far he's in it because that's what he's done for everyone else so far.

Remember this...

Kidomaru: Try all you want...But you can't stop it...Lord Sasuke...has willingly joined the sound

Neji: You're wrong. There is someone who can find and rescue Sasuke from the darkness

Kidomaru: Heh. Sasuke belongs to Lord Orochimaru. No one can...

Neji: He can...

Neji (thought): For...Naruto...you...saved me from the darkness.

Can you say "Foreshadowing"

OtoSeptic
12-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Remember this...

Kidomaru: Try all you want...But you can't stop it...Lord Sasuke...has willingly joined the sound

Neji: You're wrong. There is someone who can find and rescue Sasuke from the darkness

Kidomaru: Heh. Sasuke belongs to Lord Orochimaru. No one can...

Neji: He can...

Neji (thought): For...Naruto...you...saved me from the darkness.

Can you say "Foreshadowing"

Ah, I love that quote. Trufax, Neji. Trufax.

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Ah, I love that quote. Trufax, Neji. Trufax.

Trufax?

3littlepigs
12-08-2009, 08:33 AM

Sasuke is merely a pawn.

How are the Kages concerned with Sasuke anymore? See that's what i'm trying to say you're giving him too much importance (is he like your fav character?) The Kages stopped worrying about Sasuke the minute the war was declared, they wouldn't be very good Kages if they didn't. Gaara is an exception simply because he cares about Naruto's feelings. So it seems you agree with me that Sasuke's a pawn...at least we have that in common.

THANK YOU!!!:D

Yes, are we reading the same series? Obviously if you're talking about Naruto in Part I and the first half of Part II then yes, you're correct that was Naruto's motivation for everything he was doing, especially training. However, if you take a look at Naruto now, after experiencing the death of someone so close to him, after fighting Pain he is not that same kid who only thinks of Sasuke and Sakura. He said so himself, when he made that promise to Jiraya "to find true peace" he was just a kid trying to impress his master but now it's different. Pain really opened his eyes as to how difficult it is to even come up with a plan for permanent peace let alone putting that plan into action.

Naruto no longer wants Sasuke's approval, he already got in Part I. If he's looking for Sasuke it's because he cares for him like a brother nothing else. Your comparison with Ichiraku Ramen is ridiculous...Naruto is carrying Jiraya's, Minato's, Pain's, Yahiko's and now Konan's dreams while at the same time he promised Pain he would find peace for Amegakure too and you think Sasuke's what motivates him to do those things? It's the contrary, because of all those dreams is that he's even motivated to save Sasuke.

I didn't say that Sauske was never Naruto motivation. I'm saying that as of right know Naruto main motivation is to find perminent peace like his father, Jiraya, and Pain.
THANK YOU! Again ;)

mrsticky005
12-08-2009, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=3littlepigs;1945058]How are the Kages concerned with Sasuke anymore? See that's what i'm trying to say you're giving him too much importance (is he like your fav character?) The Kages stopped worrying about Sasuke the minute the war was declared, they wouldn't be very good Kages if they didn't. Gaara is an exception simply because he cares about Naruto's feelings. So it seems you agree with me that Sasuke's a pawn...at least we have that in common.

You're right. The Kages aren't concerned so much with Sasuke anymore.
Still I think before Madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the Kages, with Raikage especially focused too much
on Sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down Sasuke, Raikage should have
been looking for Killer Bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
was trying very hard since he found him because of the massive chakra.
The Raikage should have found Killer Bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that Killer Bee likes Enka and Master Sabu Chan.
I dunno. Perhaps it's more of aesthetic type thing where it just feels
like they focus too much on him.

Yes, are we reading the same series? Obviously if you're talking about Naruto in Part I and the first half of Part II then yes, you're correct that was Naruto's motivation for everything he was doing, especially training. However, if you take a look at Naruto now, after experiencing the death of someone so close to him, after fighting Pain he is not that same kid who only thinks of Sasuke and Sakura. He said so himself, when he made that promise to Jiraya "to find true peace" he was just a kid trying to impress his master but now it's different. Pain really opened his eyes as to how difficult it is to even come up with a plan for permanent peace let alone putting that plan into action.

Yes Naruto does want peace but he doesn't want it to have
to be at the cost of his best friend. Naruto said before in 44
that he would protect Konoha AND Sasuke.

Yeah sure Pain taught Naruto some harsh reality but I haven't heard
Naruto say "well I guess I got and go kill Sasuke." Right now Naruto
seems troubled because he still wants to rescue Sasuke but
doesn't even know if that's actually possible.

Naruto no longer wants Sasuke's approval, he already got in Part I. If he's looking for Sasuke it's because he cares for him like a brother nothing else. Your comparison with Ichiraku Ramen is ridiculous...Naruto is carrying Jiraya's, Minato's, Pain's, Yahiko's and now Konan's dreams while at the same time he promised Pain he would find peace for Amegakure too and you think Sasuke's what motivates him to do those things? It's the contrary, because of all those dreams is that he's even motivated to save Sasuke.

Before the Pain arc there was the Hunt for Itachi arc. During this entire
arc Naruto is looking for Sasuke. In the beginning of 44 Naruto is wondering
what's happening with Sasuke and is still concerned. Later though he
finds out about Jirayia's death and naturally wants revenge.
Right after the Pain Arc Naruto thinks about how Sasuke wanted revenge
too and now he knows what it's like. Naruto approaches Raikage
asking that Sasuke be forgiven. When Sakura says she doesn't
like Sasuke anymore Naruto doesn't believe her and is mad.

Sasuke is clearly #1 on Naruto's mind.

Oh and my favorite character is Shikamaru Nara.

rouge night
12-08-2009, 10:14 AM
i agre madara is the prob

mrsticky005
12-08-2009, 10:34 AM
I understand why you would think I'm a Sasuke Fan Boy but the truth is I'm more of Itachi Fan Boy. I don't want to see Sasuke fail because than that would mean Itachi
failed and his sacrifice was for naught. Though I do see a LOT of potential in Sasuke
(same with Naruto obviously) and it be a real shame if that talent was wasted.

wadedizzle
12-08-2009, 10:37 AM
You're right. The Kages aren't concerned so much with Sasuke anymore.
Still I think before Madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the Kages, with Raikage especially focused too much
on Sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down Sasuke, Raikage should have
been looking for Killer Bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
The Raikage should have found Killer Bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that Killer Bee likes Enka and Master Sabu Chan.

Why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? remember that? he was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time

mrsticky005
12-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? remember that? he was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time

Raikage said "We will rescue Killer Bee no matter what" in Volume 44
so there he obviously thought that there was at least still a chance
to save Killer Bee and that Killer Bee wasn't dead.

But then Raikage gets distracted with Sasuke.

I understand his wanting revenge.

LilHinataGirl
12-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Im With You A 100%!!!!!
But As Sasu_Gurl Said I'm A SasuNaru Fan

3littlepigs
12-08-2009, 04:36 PM
you're right. The kages aren't concerned so much with sasuke anymore.
Still i think before madara announced his plan for what basically amounts
to world domination the kages, with raikage especially focused too much
on sasuke. Instead of trying to hunt down sasuke, raikage should have
been looking for killer bee. Even if he was looking it didn't seem like he
The raikage should have found killer bee because you would think as
a brother he would know that killer bee likes enka and master sabu chan.
Why wouldn't he want to kill Sasuke? Sasuke goes to HIS village and takes killer bee HIS brother... He was obviously preoccupied with sasuke because he's a vengative person, (and by the way I don't like raikage and I don't agree he should be leading the alliance because of his temper, just want to clarify that). Not only that but Killer Bee was supposed to be dead, hence the surprised face Raikage had when madara told him he wasn't.

yes naruto does want peace but he doesn't want it to have
to be at the cost of his best friend. Naruto said before in 44
that he would protect konoha and sasuke.
It's because he wants true peace that he wants to find a way to save sasuke, so you're kind of agreeing with me there. What you said before was that Naruto's "motivation" is Sasuke, I'm saying it's the other way around and that's the main reason why he still hopes to find a way to save Sasuke.

yeah sure pain taught naruto some harsh reality but i haven't heard
naruto say "well i guess i got and go kill sasuke." right now naruto
seems troubled because he still wants to rescue sasuke but
doesn't even know if that's actually possible.

Like i said above, he hasn't said it because
1) He's trying to change the "cycle of hate" in the ninja world in order to achieve true peace. (how would he do that if he goes for the easy option and kills him?)
2) He still cares for him like a brother
3) Sakura's promise
4) Madara telling him the truth about itachi.

before the pain arc there was the hunt for itachi arc. During this entire
arc naruto is looking for sasuke. In the beginning of 44 naruto is wondering
what's happening with sasuke and is still concerned. Later though he
finds out about jirayia's death and naturally wants revenge.
Right after the pain arc naruto thinks about how sasuke wanted revenge
too and now he knows what it's like. Naruto approaches raikage
asking that sasuke be forgiven. When sakura says she doesn't
like sasuke anymore naruto doesn't believe her and is mad.

Sasuke is clearly #1 on naruto's mind.

You said it yourself, that all happened before the Pain fight. To me there's naruto BEFORE Pain and AFTER Pain. He's not the same person, he's changing, now there's a world besides Team 7 so now he's on the right track to being a great Hokage. It's true naruto was hopeful that now he could understand Sasuke because he lost Jiraya as well but he also knows what Nagato told him is true. Just because you know true pain the way the someone else does, it doesn't mean you'll understand each other, which may very well happen with Sasuke (especially since he thinks no one can understand what he's going through). Right now he's worried about Sasuke and Sakura but it doesn't mean sasuke's his motivation, it just means Naruto is more optimistic and determined that most people.

oh and my favorite character is shikamaru nara.
Well I would think Sasuke's at least in the top 5 :shock:

why would he be looking for killer bee, if killer bee was supposedly killed my sasuke? Remember that? He was supposed to be dead, he was looking for sasuke to get revenge and information on where killer bee was. So he really had no other choice but than to be focused on sasuke at the time
Thank you ;)

mrsticky005
12-08-2009, 05:42 PM
While I do think Pain had a strong impact on Naruto it seemed more to
reinforce beliefs Naruto has always had than to change them.

Nagato was the one who had a change of heart.
Naruto not as much.

Sasuke in the top 5. Yeah.

1.Shikamaru Nara
2.Itachi Uchiha
3.Sasuke Uchiha
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Rock Lee

Favorite Villain or Questionable Character:

Danzo

Shikamaru gets number 1 because aside from the cool smart but lazy guy
the fact that he wanted to help Sasuke despite the fact that he never
did like Sasuke personally. I think you got admire someone who'd risk
their lives for someone they think is a jerk for the sake of the village.

Itachi gets number 2 because he made an interesting bad guy but an even better good guy. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight was arguably one of the best
fights in the series. I like the air of mystery behind him. I like how he talks in riddles. He doesn't seem to be full of himself which is good. I also admire
the preservation he went through for the sake of his brother Sasuke.

Sasuke. Originally I didn't care for Sasuke and thought him a complete jerk
when he left the village. After he absorbed Orochimaru I started to change
my mind about him. I like how finally he wasn't all talk and also seeing why
Sasuke was believed to be a prodigy of the Uchiha. I like his cool headiness
even when fighting his brother (at least more so compared to when he fights Raikage). Right now I'm hardpressed to make a decision on Sasuke
because although it seems Sasuke has gone back to jerk mode that
he's not acting like himself. He's far more rash and not thinking things through. However I have faith that Sasuke will prevail.

Naruto gets fourth. In the beginning I found Naruto just plain annoying.
But he's been getting more mature and it's cool seeing that happen.
At first Naruto' constant 'I'll save Sasuke" was annoying but now that
he's still saying despite everyone wanting him not to I admire
that kind of determination.

Rock Lee is a character I liked from the beginning. However he seems to be a almost one hit wonder and wish his character could developed more in the series.

OtoSeptic
12-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Trufax?

Trufax = True facts. :mrgreen:

mrsticky005
12-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Trufax = True facts. :mrgreen:

Ah...I see.

Clever.

Marajsky
12-09-2009, 09:12 AM
This is all a result of Madara's evil doings, and Danzo's as well. Madara was too arrogant, and he was too power hungry. Because of his sole objection the Hashirama's position and the resulting battle, the Uchiha were watched closely by the Senju. Madara, the scum that he is, attacked the village with the Nine-Tailed Fox, thus resulting in Naruto becoming a Jinchuriki and his loneliness and pain through his childhood. It also resulted in the death of Iruka's parents, as well as Minato. And Danzo naturally goes to blame the Uchiha, isolates them into a corner of the village, and has them watched by the ANBU. This resulted in the coup planned by the Uchiha, Itachi being a spy, and the fatefull day when the Uchiha were all brutally massacred. Madara and Danzo met on that day, though no one yet knows why. Eventually, Sasuke left to kill Itachi believing he had destroyed the Uchiha for only power, to find out that Danzo was the true cause. Then he turns evil, joins the Akatsuki, and swears to kill Danzo. Sasuke's entire life (and I mean ENTIRE LIFE) was totally screwed up by Danzo and Madara, and neither of them even gave a crap about it. Can you really blame Naruto for wanting to help Sasuke, or at least not stop him? Danzo and Madara are either inderectly or directly the cause of nearly every single problem in the series. Without Madara, there would be no Akatsuki, the attack on the Leaf would've been avoided, etc. If you look at how this all connects to Madara, then Sasuke's revenge is completely justified by Danzo's wrongdoings and Madara playing mind games with him. I don't know why people constantly call Danzo a scumbag, yet they hate Sasuke for wanting to get revenge on Danzo.

You are sooo right!!! I agree 110%

3littlepigs
12-09-2009, 11:08 AM

Naruto not as much.

I suppose that's something else we disagree on :)...True, Naruto has always been too optimistic and determined but when he fought Pain he learned that what he believed to be justice wasn't exactly right. He suffered the loss of someone he loved because Pain killed him yet Pain's suffering came from Konoha as well so it definitely changed how Naruto perceived "evil" and "good", "justice" and "peace".

Nagato used to be like Naruto, so during that fight he just rediscovered something he already had at some point, but it was Naruto's first time being challenged not in strength but mentally and emotionally. Before, with people like Sasuke or even Gaara it was a matter of strength, if Naruto won it proved his point (well mostly) but Nagato challenged him in another way...it was like "ok, you disagree with me so tell me how you would do it". To me it was the first time Naruto didn't have an immediate answer as to what is "right" and what is "wrong", it created so much pain that he just wanted someone to end it fast and so was willing to release the Kyuubi. I had never seen Naruto beaten inside if you know what I mean, that's why I say that fight had a huge impact on who he is now. :D

mrsticky005
12-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I suppose that's something else we disagree on :)...True, Naruto has always been too optimistic and determined but when he fought Pain he learned that what he believed to be justice wasn't exactly right. He suffered the loss of someone he loved because Pain killed him yet Pain's suffering came from Konoha as well so it definitely changed how Naruto perceived "evil" and "good", "justice" and "peace".

Nagato used to be like Naruto, so during that fight he just rediscovered something he already had at some point, but it was Naruto's first time being challenged not in strength but mentally and emotionally. Before, with people like Sasuke or even Gaara it was a matter of strength, if Naruto won it proved his point (well mostly) but Nagato challenged him in another way...it was like "ok, you disagree with me so tell me how you would do it". To me it was the first time Naruto didn't have an immediate answer as to what is "right" and what is "wrong", it created so much pain that he just wanted someone to end it fast and so was willing to release the Kyuubi. I had never seen Naruto beaten inside if you know what I mean, that's why I say that fight had a huge impact on who he is now. :D

Yeah I'm not saying the fight didn't have an impact but I think that
it will give Naruto a stronger mental foundation for his beliefs.

NarutoReader
12-09-2009, 03:58 PM
i hope to see again naruto vs sasuke fight but not yet. i dont want naruto to give up on sasuke yet.

crap didnt see the hour. gotta go polish my military boots. cya.

3littlepigs
12-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Yeah I'm not saying the fight didn't have an impact but I think that
it will give Naruto a stronger mental foundation for his beliefs.

Oh ok, well with that I do agree.:D

eagleye54321
12-09-2009, 07:12 PM

Naruto not as much.

Sasuke in the top 5. Yeah.

1.Shikamaru Nara
2. Itachi Uchiha
3. Sasuke Uchiha
4. Naruto Uzumaki
5. Rock Lee

Favorite Villain or Questionable Character:

Danzo

Shikamaru gets number 1 because aside from the cool smart but lazy guy
the fact that he wanted to help Sasuke despite the fact that he never
did like Sasuke personally. I think you got admire someone who'd risk
their lives for someone they think is a jerk for the sake of the village.

Itachi gets number 2 because he made an interesting bad guy but an even better good guy. The Sasuke vs Itachi fight was arguably one of the best
fights in the series. I like the air of mystery behind him. I like how he talks in riddles. He doesn't seem to be full of himself which is good. I also admire
the preservation he went through for the sake of his brother Sasuke.

Sasuke. Originally I didn't care for Sasuke and thought him a complete jerk
when he left the village. After he absorbed Orochimaru I started to change
my mind about him. I like how finally he wasn't all talk and also seeing why
Sasuke was believed to be a prodigy of the Uchiha. I like his cool headiness
even when fighting his brother (at least more so compared to when he fights Raikage). Right now I'm hardpressed to make a decision on Sasuke
because although it seems Sasuke has gone back to jerk mode that
he's not acting like himself. He's far more rash and not thinking things through. However I have faith that Sasuke will prevail.

Naruto gets fourth. In the beginning I found Naruto just plain annoying.
But he's been getting more mature and it's cool seeing that happen.
At first Naruto' constant 'I'll save Sasuke" was annoying but now that
he's still saying despite everyone wanting him not to I admire
that kind of determination.

Rock Lee is a character I liked from the beginning. However he seems to be a almost one hit wonder and wish his character could developed more in the series.

I completely agree with your list. I like all of those characters with Jiraiya and Kakashi as well.

I like your theories and predictions on the series so I want your opinion on something.
-When Itachi gave the 'mysterious power' to Naruto, what do you believe it was and when will it be implemented into the series?

mrsticky005
12-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Jirayia and Kakashi are awesome too.

What did Itachi give Naruto?

Some kind of counter to Genjutsu or Mind Control.

I dunno when will see it but it's good pick because Naruto never did well
against Itachi's Genjutsu.

eagleye54321
12-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Jirayia and Kakashi are awesome too.

What did Itachi give Naruto?

Some kind of counter to Genjutsu or Mind Control.

I dunno when will see it but it's good pick because Naruto never did well
against Itachi's Genjutsu.
I'm glad we agree on Jiraiya and Kakashi being awesome.

That's a good guess, I was thinking something like that or a Genjutsu attack of some sort.

Yeah, I hope Madara uses a Genjutsu based attack on Naruto and Itachi's power just stops it. :mrgreen:

mrsticky005
12-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm glad we agree on Jiraiya and Kakashi being awesome.

That's a good guess, I was thinking something like that or a Genjutsu attack of some sort.

Yeah, I hope Madara uses a Genjutsu based attack on Naruto and Itachi's power just stops it. :mrgreen:

Jirayia had said before Naruto isn't cut out for Genjutsu so it probably
wouldn't be so great for it to be offensive.

Blind Uchiha
12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
After seeing the spoiler for chapter 475, I'm officially of the opinion that the worst villain is Danzo. Seriously, He is obsessed with attaining Sharingan. I wouldn't be surprised if his crazy lust for the Ocular Jutsu of the Uchihas was his real reason for having them all killed. Madara, on the other hand, had been twisted by a need for revenge after being kicked out of the village. I agree that Sasuke isn't the problem; Danzo is. Sasuke really could care less about Madara, he was practically FREAKING out being stuck in Madara's alternate dimension. Once Danzo is dead, Sasuke will have no reason to work with Madara anymore.

Phariah824
12-10-2009, 01:14 AM
i'm with you Mr Sticky i definately dont want Naruto to give up on him and i dont think he will. Sasuke is a brother to Naruto, he will die saving him if he has to imo. and i agree with you that Sasuke is after Madara and Danzo he is playing Madara like he did Orochimaru. he went after Danzo because he ordered the massacre and he would have gone after Madara next imo if he suceeded.

i also think Madara is pushing Sasuke so that the side effects of constantly using his abilities ( ie. going blind) will than make Sasuke more suseptable to transplanting Itachi's eyes. i think he wants him to gain EMS and either use him or steal them from him.

makaveli575
12-10-2009, 01:49 AM

I agree with you 100% everyone always gives Sasuke the benefit of the doubt because he's being "manipulated" but that excuse is total BS imo. Sasuke has made all the choices himself nobody forced him to do anything, yes Madara has pushed him in certain directions but he willingly followed them.

It's also quite clear Sasuke is trying to use Madara as Madara is using him it's just Sasuke fails miserably at it.

Sosuke Aizen
12-10-2009, 02:04 AM
naruto should stay on sasuke's side..

3littlepigs
12-10-2009, 07:22 AM
I agree with you 100% everyone always gives Sasuke the benefit of the doubt because he's being "manipulated" but that excuse is total BS imo. Sasuke has made all the choices himself nobody forced him to do anything, yes Madara has pushed him in certain directions but he willingly followed them.

It's also quite clear Sasuke is trying to use Madara as Madara is using him it's just Sasuke fails miserably at it.

LOL :p I know! That's why I say he's easy to manipulate. He thinks HE makes the decisions and they're for HIS convenience but it just doesn't work out that way.

mrsticky005
12-10-2009, 07:32 PM
What I think:

Madara is using Shisui's Mind Control Jutsu on Sasuke.

However the Mind Control wears off after a while of
not being in eye contact of Madara.

I think Sasuke knows he's being controlled that's why he tells Team Hawk

to not forget that they are the ones using Akatsuki.

Phenom
12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't think that Naruto should turn his back on Sasuke, but I definitely don't think he should bring him back to the village. He should save Sasuke from himself by killing him. Sasuke is only harming himself more and more so by killing him, Naruto would be saving Sasuke from himself, Madara, and the rest of the people after him.

makaveli575
12-11-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm kinda disappointed in Naruto, he is going back into his old ways. After the Pain fight I thought that he's finally matured but the current chapters imo makes him look like a child. He's walking around sulking refusing to accept the truth. You should never change who you are but the time comes when you will have to do something that you may not want to do but HAVE to do for the well being of someone else.

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm kinda disappointed in Naruto, he is going back into his old ways. After the Pain fight I thought that he's finally matured but the current chapters imo makes him look like a child. He's walking around sulking refusing to accept the truth. You should never change who you are but the time comes when you will have to do something that you may not want to do but HAVE to do for the well being of someone else.

Naruto is simply trying to stay true to his Ninja Way. He promised to save
Sasuke and I hope he has the courage to stand up against his friends.

It's one thing to stand up against your enemies.
It's another to stand up against your friends.

Naruto doesn't HAVE to do anything.

Saying Naruto HAS to do something gives the impression of fate.

However Naruto vs Neji. Naruto has shown that he's predictable.

Naruto shows that you can't give up.

X__Sasuke__X
12-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Whatever happens I'm with Sasuke through the whole way!!!
I'm not turning away from Sasuke unless he kills off someone that I like, but there's a pretty big drop between him and my 2nd fave character (Suigetsu)
So I'm pretty sure that I'll be sticking with Sasuke.

Still, Danzo knows that Sasuke is evil. Not 100% evil, but he knows Sasuke's evil. Danzo has an arm full of Sharingan... but does he know Sasuke's going blind??

He may want Sasuke's eyes, but if Sasuke's blind then Sasuke's eyes are useless to him. Of course, he doesn't know Sasuke's going blind either.
This whole thing is so confusing!! TT__TT

makaveli575
12-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Naruto is simply trying to stay true to his Ninja Way. He promised to save
Sasuke and I hope he has the courage to stand up against his friends.

It's one thing to stand up against your enemies.
It's another to stand up against your friends.

Naruto doesn't HAVE to do anything.

Saying Naruto HAS to do something gives the impression of fate.

However Naruto vs Neji. Naruto has shown that he's predictable.

Naruto shows that you can't give up.

It's quite obvious that Sasuke has to be stopped and right now Naruto is the only one who is physically capable of doing it so he does HAVE to stop Sasuke or Madara wins.

He may not have to kill Sasuke but he has to go into the fight ready to do so or he will never win.

mrsticky005
12-11-2009, 09:29 PM
It's quite obvious that Sasuke has to be stopped and right now Naruto is the only one who is physically capable of doing it so he does HAVE to stop Sasuke or Madara wins.

He may not have to kill Sasuke but he has to go into the fight ready to do so or he will never win.

I can agree with that. Naruto vs Sasuke fight is a given. It's whether or not they kill each other and the answer is probably no.

X__Sasuke__X
12-12-2009, 09:46 AM
I think the answer will be yes. Based on what's happened so far... i can see Naruto is thinking about killing Sasuke. Sasuke does need to be stopped though.

natsumiuchiha16
12-12-2009, 10:06 AM
now i know narut would never give up on sasuke cause like naruto said to sauke when the fought narut said he never had a bond like he had with sasuke andnaruto isnot the type to give up

EXILED ANBU
12-12-2009, 11:57 AM

The problem is Madara.

madara is just feedin sasuke some LIES

mrsticky005
12-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Ok it's like this...

Either Madara is using mind control on Sasuke...

Or Sasuke is an idiot.

Maybe both.

mrsticky005
12-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Hopefully I'm wrong and Sasuke actually has a plan.

shikimaru nara
12-12-2009, 02:25 PM
i agree

EXILED ANBU
12-12-2009, 09:09 PM
i agree

me to!