PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 06:32 AM
So, how do YOU GUYS think he obtained it? Many people say it's just because he is awesome, but maybe he DID kill someone important to him...

I predict that he might, in the far future of the manga, fight Sasuke somehow trying to not let Naruto push himself too hard or get himself killed. During the fight he will probably show that he has learned the Amateresu and Tsukiyumea (sorry, I can't spell it). Sasuke will be EXTREMELY SHOCKED and asks how HE obtained it. He might have a flashback showing who he killed, and it MIGHT be someone we knew in the past, but didn't know was gone (ex. Hatake, we haven't seen him)....

So that is pretty much it, how do YOU GUYS think he obtained it?

zerosameri
12-06-2009, 06:59 AM
I hate to say it to you, but it's all ready confirmed on how he got it.

Seen his Sharingan is Obito's and the way to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan is to lose someone close to them. And remember when Kakashi talked to Sasuke about all the people close to him are dead and that he has nobody? Well think... The way to get Mangekyou Sharingan is to lose someone close to them, and seen Kakashi lost people close to him, he obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan....

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 07:54 AM

Seen his Sharingan is Obito's and the way to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan is to lose someone close to them. And remember when Kakashi talked to Sasuke about all the people close to him are dead and that he has nobody? Well think... The way to get Mangekyou Sharingan is to lose someone close to them, and seen Kakashi lost people close to him, he obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan....
Hmmmmmmm, would that mean he may have had the mangeykou sharingan back in the NORMAL NARUTO DAYS?!

Shikamaru Nara
12-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Maybe he killed Obito off before he died.

zerosameri
12-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Hmmmmmmm, would that mean he may have had the mangeykou sharingan back in the NORMAL NARUTO DAYS?! Yes, he did......

ZackAttack
12-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Yes, he did......

no he didn't, he calls it a new technique in the beginning of ship, and when he faces itachi for the first time itachi says he needs the mangenkyo to be able to withstand tsukiwhatever.

He probably just got it, I doubt there's anything big towards it. Maybe he always had the ability to get it because of obito and it finally awakened in the 3 year time gap.

I'm interested in seeing if he has learned any new tricks since we first saw it early in ship, he seems to have unique abilitys with his sharingan where as itachi and sasuke awoke the same 3.

zerosameri
12-06-2009, 08:20 AM
no he didn't, he calls it a new technique in the beginning of ship, and when he faces itachi for the first time itachi says he needs the mangenkyo to be able to withstand tsukiwhatever.

He probably just got it, I doubt there's anything big towards it. Maybe he always had the ability to get it because of obito and it finally awakened in the 3 year time gap.

I'm interested in seeing if he has learned any new tricks since we first saw it early in ship, he seems to have unique abilitys with his sharingan where as itachi and sasuke awoke the same 3.
Well any ways it's all ready been said how he got it...

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 08:30 AM
My theory:
To gain Mangekyo Sharnigan you must obtain Uchiha blood.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharnigan can only be obtained by those already having Uchiha blood.

Kakashi will never go higher than MS.

Yori
12-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Nope he will never get a EMS, I think his MS powers are limited too which means no Susano'o for him

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Kakashi would have to transplant his other eye to get S'suano.

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:48 AM
So, how do YOU GUYS think he obtained it? Many people say it's just because he is awesome, but maybe he DID kill someone important to him...

I predict that he might, in the far future of the manga, fight Sasuke somehow trying to not let Naruto push himself too hard or get himself killed. During the fight he will probably show that he has learned the Amateresu and Tsukiyumea (sorry, I can't spell it). Sasuke will be EXTREMELY SHOCKED and asks how HE obtained it. He might have a flashback showing who he killed, and it MIGHT be someone we knew in the past, but didn't know was gone (ex. Hatake, we haven't seen him)....

So that is pretty much it, how do YOU GUYS think he obtained it?
I'm sorry but that last part I don't understand...who's Hatake? :shock: That's Kakashi's last name....and it hasn't been confirmed but I think it could have something to do with the fact that's he feels guilty about not protecting the people close to him and them dying.

Actually it hasn't been confirmed...though that's kind of like my same theory. I think it could be the way he got it but it's not confirmed. :)
Nope he will never get a EMS, I think his MS powers are limited too which means no Susano'o for him
Susano'o should've been limited to just Itachi. Darn it! Itachi was too good and loved Sasuke way too much so he just hands him all his MS powers like that!! :mad:
I doubt that would work...and besides having MS doesn't mean you'll awaken Susano'o same as with transplanting someone else's MS...it doesn't mean you'll get EMS.

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry but that last part I don't understand...who's Hatake? :shock: That's Kakashi's last name....and it hasn't been confirmed but I think it could have something to do with the fact that's he feels guilty about not protecting the people close to him and them dying.

Actually it hasn't been confirmed...though that's kind of like my same theory. I think it could be the way he got it but it's not confirmed. :)

Susano'o should've been limited to just Itachi. Darn it! Itachi was too good and loved Sasuke way too much so he just hands him all his MS powers like that!! :mad:

I doubt that would work...and besides having MS doesn't mean you'll awaken Susano'o same as with transplanting someone else's MS...it doesn't mean you'll get EMS.

In order to have Susano'o you need to have awaken both Amaterasu
and Tsukoyomi. To do that you need both eyes with Mangkeyo Sharnigan.
Kakashi has only one eye.

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 10:16 AM
And he has the left eye, so if he DID learn one of those two, it'd have to be Tsukiyumea. But then there is always the chance that Kishimoto might add in a twist by saying it IS possible to have Amateresu AND Tsukiyumae in one eye, ya never know?

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 12:18 PM

*cough* Hatake was the proctor of the third chunin exam, and was a friend of Kakashi, btw, he hurt Baki really badly in the original Naruto, their fight was maybe 45 seconds long *cough*

kay
12-06-2009, 12:22 PM
kakashi cant obtain teksyumy or how ever its spelled becuase those jutsus are the reasult of itachis mangekyo like itachi cant use kakashi's
Kamuy

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 01:14 PM
kakashi cant obtain teksyumy or how ever its spelled becuase those jutsus are the reasult of itachis mangekyo like itachi cant use kakashi's
Kamuy
OH! Is Kamuy the name of his time-warp vortex thing? Does ANYBODY know the name?

kay
12-06-2009, 01:21 PM
OH! Is Kamuy the name of his time-warp vortex thing? Does ANYBODY know the name?

kamuy is the name of kakashi's mangekyo jutsus the one that sucks objects in to another demnsion

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 01:38 PM
kamuy is the name of kakashi's mangekyo jutsus the one that sucks objects in to another demnsion
Hmmmmmmmmm, so Itachi could never HOPE of obtaining that, if sooo....

Maybe it works like this, when you obtain the mangeykou sharingan, your left eye is an amazing genjutsu and the right is a physical jutsu. If so, the ultimate ninjustsu he already has, so if he had another, it would be some amazing genjutsu? just a thought.

kay
12-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm, so Itachi could never HOPE of obtaining that, if sooo....

Maybe it works like this, when you obtain the mangeykou sharingan, your left eye is an amazing genjutsu and the right is a physical jutsu. If so, the ultimate ninjustsu he already has, so if he had another, it would be some amazing genjutsu? just a thought.

maybe i dont know but as far as i know suaske only has teksuyomi becuase itachi gave it to him and the other stuff other then that every mangekyo holder has his own jutsus

Jinchiruuki
12-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I think Kakashi got MS by remembering the pain he felt and blaming himself for Obito's death which in turn is just the same as killing someone (figuratively speaking). For all we know he could have awakened MS back then but was never able to harness it due to him not being an Uchiha, low chakra levels, and an incomplete sharingan. I think there are loopholes to obtaining MS because I don't think Kakashi would just murder someone close to him for his own gain. Instead he remembers the memory of Obito and somehow awakens it that way, and/or the death of all his friends.

Yori
12-06-2009, 01:58 PM
It's proven that you don't have to kill someone to obtain the MS. Example: Sasuke. He didn't kill itachi to obtain his

Jinchiruuki
12-06-2009, 01:59 PM
It's proven that you don't have to kill someone to obtain the MS. Example: Sasuke. He didn't kill itachi to obtain his

Didn't Sasuke's MS awaken after killing Itachi?

Yori
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM

Itachi didn't technically died by Sasuke's hand. Sasuke MS awaken because of the pain he felt after learning the truth about Itachi.

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Itachi didn't technically died by Sasuke's hand. Sasuke MS awaken because of the pain he felt after learning the truth about Itachi.
But still, that means Kakashi should've had a 30 year delay reaction, which probably isn't true

Yori
12-06-2009, 02:25 PM
But still, that means Kakashi should've had a 30 year delay reaction, which probably isn't true

Huh? Kakashi most likely got his from the pain he remember from losing obito and rin

ObitoUchiha
12-06-2009, 02:59 PM
yeah, from Itachis dead body

ObitoUchiha
12-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Huh? Kakashi most likely got his from the pain he remember from losing obito and rin
he probably felt more pain around the time it happened then during the 3 year gap... maybe he was just training his sharingan over the break and he got it through hard work... i dont know if its true, just an idea

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 05:02 PM
That's what I'm saying yet he opposes me otherwise

Yori
12-06-2009, 05:04 PM
If that was the case he would of been had it a loooong time ago. Something happen in the 3 year gap

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 05:26 PM
WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! Finally you agreed with me

Yori
12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
WELL THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! Finally you agreed with me

*Bangs head against the wall* I'v been saying that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur Mom
12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
*Bangs head against the wall* I'v been saying that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So basically we've been negating each other the wrong way O.o

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
yeah, from Itachis dead body

And when would this have had happen?

I'm pretty sure Kakashi has not seen Itachi's dead body.

The only people we know who've seen it our Sasuke, Madara, and Zetsu.

There's still something missing about how Kakashi got MS because if it's from Obito's death than why wasn't achieved right there and then?
Is it different because he is not an Uchiha?

narutosagetoad
12-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I think he just went through fierce training.

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were Itachi's MS techniques...all 4 MS users have different jutsus for their MS, well except Sasuke so far because Itachi just gave him his. Having MS does NOT mean you'll get Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and therefore Susano'o as well. So what I was saying was even if Kakashi had TWO sharingans and even TWO sharingan BOTH with MS it wouldn't mean he could use Susano'o, hence Madara telling Gaara Sasuke's eyes are rare because they can summon Susano'o. :)

*cough* Hatake was the proctor of the third chunin exam, and was a friend of Kakashi, btw, he hurt Baki really badly in the original Naruto, their fight was maybe 45 seconds long *cough*
Ah...no ;). That was Hayate, that's the reason I was asking what they meant.
Well, he didn't exactly kill him. More like Itachi let him win :)

Cosesu
12-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Maybe he did learn if after much hard work. Because isn't that one on the points behind this this show. "a failure beating the gifted genius through sheer will power"

wadedizzle
12-07-2009, 11:00 AM
"a failure beating the gifted genius through sheer will power"
Yeah that may be true, but kakashi is no failure, hes considered a genius even among his peers, not to mention he to also has the sharingan to make him super genius stat

Jinchiruuki
12-07-2009, 11:09 AM
If you look at all the MS users..each one obtained powers that represent themselves as a ninja. Itachi was a heavy genjutsu and physical ninjutsu fire user so Amaterasu and Tsuky awakened. Kakashi somehow obtained the MS through different means and Kamui was a result from him not being of Uchiha blood since it seems that Tsuky, Amaterasu, and Susanoo seem to be completely derived from Uchiha blood. I have a feeling Kakashi found out a secret to unlocking MS by completely different means which is appropriate since he is not an uchiha so he wouldn't awaken MS in the same way an Uchiha would

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were Itachi's MS techniques...all 4 MS users have different jutsus for their MS, well except Sasuke so far because Itachi just gave him his. Having MS does NOT mean you'll get Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu and therefore Susano'o as well. So what I was saying was even if Kakashi had TWO sharingans and even TWO sharingan BOTH with MS it wouldn't mean he could use Susano'o, hence Madara telling Gaara Sasuke's eyes are rare because they can summon Susano'o. :)

Ah...no ;). That was Hayate, that's the reason I was asking what they meant.

Well, he didn't exactly kill him. More like Itachi let him win :)

I'm saying that in order for Kakashi to even have a chance of having
Susano'o is to have both MS eyes is the minimum requirement.

3littlepigs
12-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm saying that in order for Kakashi to even have a chance of having
Susano'o is to have both MS eyes is the minimum requirement.

Ok :shock: so we misunderstood one another...still if someone who doesn't really know much about MS read that they would think Kakashi has a chance of getting Susano'o if he obtains a second MS. I think we both agree that's not the case. :)

mrsticky005
12-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Ok :shock: so we misunderstood one another...still if someone who doesn't really know much about MS read that they would think Kakashi has a chance of getting Susano'o if he obtains a second MS. I think we both agree that's not the case. :)

Yeah I don't see it happening.
In any case using it would kill Kakashi pretty quickly.
He can hardly handle one MS as it is.

mirage
12-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Okay here's is the ture answer...
Kakashi copied the MS from Itachi during the tsukuyomi torture.
If you don't believe me go on the chapter 257 and read the CHAPTER NAME its "The Fruit of Kakashi's experience" you're gonna say that's just a chapter name. But there's more in this chapter go to page 9 After Kakashi says "how far you eyesight gone bad?" His sharingan eye was like having trouble to see. He lowered his eye lid. after that on the page 10 Itachi says "Kakashi-san Impossible you..." What he really meant is "Impossible you copied MS?!?!"
He doesn't have Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi or Susono'o but he has Kamui. Only one person other than Kakashi using Kamui is Madara. But he's style for transportation which is more advanced i guess.
So he had MS 3 year before shippuden but he never showed. In the gap he trained but MS absorbing so much chakra and damaging his eyesight he wasn't able to master it. (We still don't have any proff that his eyesight going bad though)
But wait there's more...(this is not releated how he got ms this is shows that he is mastered it)
on chapter 396 page 11 he uses his MS and bam! suddenly there were at the battlefield where sasuke and itachi fought.

Ur Mom
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Okay here's is the ture answer...
Kakashi copied the MS from Itachi during the tsukuyomi torture.
If you don't believe me go on the chapter 257 and read the CHAPTER NAME its "The Fruit of Kakashi's experience" you're gonna say that's just a chapter name. But there's more in this chapter go to page 9 After Kakashi says "how far you eyesight gone bad?" His sharingan eye was like having trouble to see. He lowered his eye lid. after that on the page 10 Itachi says "Kakashi-san Impossible you..." What he really meant is "Impossible you copied MS?!?!"
He doesn't have Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi or Susono'o but he has Kamui. Only one person other than Kakashi using Kamui is Madara. But he's style for transportation which is more advanced i guess.
So he had MS 3 year before shippuden but he never showed. In the gap he trained but MS absorbing so much chakra and damaging his eyesight he wasn't able to master it. (We still don't have any proff that his eyesight going bad though)
But wait there's more...(this is not releated how he got ms this is shows that he is mastered it)
on chapter 396 page 11 he uses his MS and bam! suddenly there were at the battlefield where sasuke and itachi fought.
I looked through this ALL, it is SPOTLESS! Dude, I'm gonna announce this theory in a thread, or you do it, either way, this theory has gotta have its own thread!

Ur Mom
12-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Alright, I made a thread just about that post!

Edit: Ooops, I double posted....

jaden4538
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
:shock:OMG if u guys read the manga u guys would of nknown that he created an awesome jutsu and the awesome jutsus signs were the thing that let him sommon the mangekyou sharingan

and if u noticed he weaves signs before he uses his special sharingan normal mangekyou sharingans just come when the user summons them

and also naruto asked him if the awesome jutsu was the new sharingan and he said yes:shock:

Ur Mom
12-07-2009, 04:24 PM
:shock:OMG if u guys read the manga u guys would of nknown that he created an awesome jutsu and the awesome jutsus signs were the thing that let him sommon the mangekyou sharingan

and if u noticed he weaves signs before he uses his special sharingan normal mangekyou sharingans just come when the user summons them

and also naruto asked him if the awesome jutsu was the new sharingan and he said yes:shock:
Hmmm, that's a possibility too....

shikimaru nara
12-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Kakashis left eye is amazing