PDA

View Full Version : Would Kakuzu and Hidan make a good couple? Why or why not?

TheViolletteHeart
05-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Yes, my favorite coupling :mrgreen:

Well, if you think they would make a good couple, say so and why (and please no " OMG 'cause they would look soooo cute together" or words to that effect).

If not, tell why and give evidence other than "They are dead" or "Because they aren't gay".

I'm looking for intelligent arguments on both sides!

I think they would be a good couple because they seem to work well, despite all the fighting. Also, their fighting makes them seem like an old married couple. Then, there is the fact that they both have (conditional) immortality and Hidan is a masochist while Kakuzu is somewhat sadistic.

Besides, they say opposites attract.

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Kakuzu would cut off Hidan's head the first night he comes from work and sees that the dishes arent done.

waterlemon-chi
05-14-2009, 01:32 AM
Kakuzu would cut off Hidan's head the first night he comes from work and sees that the dishes arent done.

:lol: That would totally happen! And he'd go all drama queen when he sees Hidan's blood on the carpeted floor...

Akatsuki_Princess
05-14-2009, 01:40 AM
I totally agree here! Opposites do attract...and they are just so funny with each other! They would be good together and what with the whole "Kakuzu-chan" thing, just gives all more the reason to think it! x3

...this site needs a Hidan and a Kakuzu avatars lol xD

:lol: That would totally happen! And he'd go all drama queen when he sees Hidan's blood on the carpeted floor...

Kakuzu: "Hidan...now look at what you did...you bled everywhere....and I just bought this rug too....what a waste of money..."

Hidan: "You're the one who cut off my head!! :x "

:lol:

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 02:14 AM

XD Someone really needs to write a story like that...I know people who are really good at writing stories about love/hate relationships without taking the characters out of character.

Agus-san
05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Hahahaha that is pretty funny but i dont like that couple very much because seems that Kakuzu really hates Hidan.
Well, i dont know..

TheViolletteHeart
05-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Hahahaha that is pretty funny but i dont like that couple very much because seems that Kakuzu really hates Hidan.
Well, i dont know..

That's why it's a love-hate relationship. Besides, Kakuzu doesn't completely hate him. He actually stopped to pick up Hidan's headband! Sure, Kuzu simply said that Hidan's scar was ugly, but I think Hidan was right in thinking Kuzu is just shy.

But whatever; everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you for sharing!

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM

XD Someone really needs to write a story like that...I know people who are really good at writing stories about love/hate relationships without taking the characters out of character.

I cant wait until we can write Fanfiction on the site. Seriously, I used to write comedy Fan Fiction for DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm usually modest, but I am absolutely hilarious when it comes to this!

TheViolletteHeart
05-15-2009, 02:18 AM

I cant wait until we can write Fanfiction on the site. Seriously, I used to write comedy Fan Fiction for DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm usually modest, but I am absolutely hilarious when it comes to this!

I love writing...I'm not that great at it, but I love writing...

waterlemon-chi
05-15-2009, 03:24 AM

You're an author? Sweeet! I absolutely wanna see your stuff! :lol: I also write in fanfiction... :)

*Here's hoping for the new KakuHidan fic* :lol:

mika30
05-17-2009, 04:30 PM
I love this pairing and their love-hate relationship! Hidan and Kakuzu may seem like they hate each other, but I think they are just trying to deny their feelings ;)

Kibafan006
06-02-2009, 07:02 AM
This would never happen.
Kakuzu hates Hidan's guts.

Zetsubou_Sensei
06-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I think they would make a good couple.
One (canon) quote to justify this:
Hidan: Kakuzu, you can be a nice guy when you try!
Kakuzu: Shut up, Hidan! Come on!
Hidan: You may act like a jerk, but you really like me, don't you?
Kakuzu: Keep talking and I will kill you.
Hidan: Awww, don't get shy on me...
(Um, Hidan's lines were edited a bit for the forum...)

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-02-2009, 01:41 PM
noooo, cus they're not gay.......

shinobi4000
06-02-2009, 01:45 PM
not a fan of guys liking other guys.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-02-2009, 01:58 PM
No

gaarahyuga
06-04-2009, 04:32 PM
noo... becuase they don't seem like they're gay to me

BaneDeidara
06-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Well other than them being the same gender, as partners they are constantly giving each other death threats...So I would say no.

xXx~Ai~xXx
06-05-2009, 04:28 AM
OMG yes they would! they are like meant to have a love hate relationship with each other for the rest of eternity!! plus theyre hot! lol

jounin
06-05-2009, 06:34 AM
kakuzo walks to his house, he sees a dead pizza guy in the entrance
kakuzo- hidan! what did you do
hidan-nothing why
kakuzo-then why is there a dead pizza guy
hidan quietly- he forgot the cola

TheViolletteHeart
06-15-2009, 10:23 PM
kakuzo walks to his house, he sees a dead pizza guy in the entrance
kakuzo- hidan! what did you do
hidan-nothing why
kakuzo-then why is there a dead pizza guy
hidan quietly- he forgot the cola

XD Nice...

TheFriendNobodyLikes
06-16-2009, 12:53 AM
They're pure, unadulterated sitcom material. I'd kill for their threat-filled interactions to have a laugh track inserted. With various "Awww!"'s thrown in at nonsensical moments, too.

2hyper4u AKA Sloth
06-16-2009, 12:57 AM
I agree, I would pay big money for something like that XD

TheViolletteHeart
06-16-2009, 08:00 AM
They're pure, unadulterated sitcom material. I'd kill for their threat-filled interactions to have a laugh track inserted. With various "Awww!"'s thrown in at nonsensical moments, too.

XD I can imagine that...For some reason, I can't stop imagining Hidan in haircurlers, fuzzy slippers, and a bathrobe. I blame that on the fact that I reread a chapter of a fanfiction where Kakuzu is a wizard and Hidan is a man living in his home that he can't get rid of. Hidan gets called his "wife".

Uchiha Itachi
06-25-2009, 12:11 PM
they hate each other it would never happen

Hidan
06-25-2009, 01:15 PM
No, Hidan should be with Hidan :D

Itachi-Sama
06-25-2009, 02:01 PM
I love this pairing and their love-hate relationship! Hidan and Kakuzu may seem like they hate each other, but I think they are just trying to deny their feelings ;)
lol I have the same view. :3

TheViolletteHeart
06-25-2009, 02:07 PM
No, Hidan should be with Hidan :D

XD And you should know!:lol:

Luna Mikazuki
06-25-2009, 02:08 PM
They fit well together

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Hahaha I miss TBC :cry::cry::cry:

Kaze-Ryuu
06-26-2009, 04:49 AM
Hmm...

Good enough but not so much for me... I don't know why though...

Maybe 'cause of Kakuzu....

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-26-2009, 06:33 AM
XD I can imagine that...For some reason, I can't stop imagining Hidan in haircurlers, fuzzy slippers, and a bathrobe. I blame that on the fact that I reread a chapter of a fanfiction where Kakuzu is a wizard and Hidan is a man living in his home that he can't get rid of. Hidan gets called his "wife".

:lol: Now I can't get that out of my head, haha. The image just sticks! xD

And yeah, I believe KakuHidan could work. Honestly, I would love them to be together. Love-Hate relationships always turn out to be quite...interesting. :cool: Your previous "old married couple" statement is exactly what they would be.

Awww...Now I want to write about this pairing. And I already have enough fanfiction I need to work on. :cry: Eh, I might write some stuff today now that I think about it.

Deidara's Gurl
06-27-2009, 12:05 PM
How could you even think that Hidan and Kakuzu are YOAI!? Hidan is MY MAN!!! MY MAN!!! I'm not done yet! I also LUV Kakuzu!!! LUV HIM!!! So don't go around saying that they make a good couple! Or else...

Kuromaki
06-27-2009, 12:16 PM
I like KakuHidan, because I can't see Kakuzu with anyone else.

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 12:35 PM
How could you even think that Hidan and Kakuzu are YOAI!? Hidan is MY MAN!!! MY MAN!!! I'm not done yet! I also LUV Kakuzu!!! LUV HIM!!! So don't go around saying that they make a good couple! Or else...

They do make a good couple! And what happened to Dei-senpai, "Deidara's Gurl"?

NaruNaru
06-27-2009, 08:56 PM
opposite attract? Than how come they're not opposite in gender...
First it's Narusasu, now its kakuhidan?! I dont get you ppl XD
You may think they're just denying their feelings for each other, but thats like totally wrong. The way they talk to each other, the way they act, it doesn't prove that...
And kishimoto would never make a gay couple, that would just kinda ruin it..

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-27-2009, 09:08 PM
no cause hidan gets on kakuzu's nerves about his religion and he insults him that its taking 4ever 2 catch jinchuriki cause he keeps doing missions 4 money

TheViolletteHeart
06-27-2009, 09:17 PM
You may think they're just denying their feelings for each other, but thats like totally wrong. The way they talk to each other, the way they act, it doesn't prove that...

Gender is one exception. But if Kishimoto did decide to make a gay couple, this is the most likely after NaruSasu, I must say.

Itachi-Sama
06-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Gender is one exception. But if Kishimoto did decide to make a gay couple, this is the most likely after NaruSasu, I must say.
True true..... lol in hidden ways, the series makes them a couple if you look deep enough.

Kaze-Ryuu
06-28-2009, 03:13 AM
True true..... lol in hidden ways, the series makes them a couple if you look deep enough.

Do you mean that there's more to them than meets the eye, Itachi-Sama-san??:D

TheFriendNobodyLikes
06-28-2009, 11:53 AM

Um, Zabuza/Haku? I think it was pretty much established that they kind of loved each other. Romantically. And Orochimaru/Kimimaro (one-sided...?) was getting dangerously close to canon...

Not to mention that right now I could go into a large SasuNaru = canon paragraph, but I'll refrain, I guess. This is a KakuHidan thread, after all. Lol.

People put too much emphasis on gender; I don't let gender decide which couples I like. The reason I like slash so much is because the male characters are usually more developed than the female characters, hence there being more backstory, more fun, more believability, more hot gay sex, etc.

KakuHidan is believable because underneath all the bickering, all the insults, and all the murder attempts (lol), they're actually rather fond of one another, as seen in the little things they do for each other.

I mean, if Hidan was a chick, you'd maybe support the couple, right? Why should it be any different if he is a guy? Same personality, different parts, that's all.

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Um, Zabuza/Haku? I think it was pretty much established that they kind of loved each other. Romantically. And Orochimaru/Kimimaro (one-sided...?) was getting dangerously close to canon...

Not to mention that right now I could go into a large SasuNaru = canon paragraph, but I'll refrain, I guess. This is a KakuHidan thread, after all. Lol.

People put too much emphasis on gender; I don't let gender decide which couples I like. The reason I like slash so much is because the male characters are usually more developed than the female characters, hence there being more backstory, more fun, more believability, more hot gay sex, etc.

KakuHidan is believable because underneath all the bickering, all the insults, and all the murder attempts (lol), they're actually rather fond of one another, as seen in the little things they do for each other.

I mean, if Hidan was a chick, you'd maybe support the couple, right? Why should it be any different if he is a guy? Same personality, different parts, that's all.

Yay, danna! Brilliant as always.

Hebi
06-28-2009, 07:07 PM
*gags* God NO!

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 07:45 PM
*gags* God NO!

Here is where the second part of the topic comes in...Why not? I didn't put that in the title for people to ignore it.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
No way.

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 08:27 PM
No way.

Again, you guys are ignoring the second part of the topic. Give me a reason why not other than that they aren't gay or something lame like that.

Mini
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
.As In Teams Yes There Funny Together.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Again, you guys are ignoring the second part of the topic. Give me a reason why not other than that they aren't gay or something lame like that.
I don't think Hidan and Kakuzu are gay because they're male shinobi, and that'd be gross.

VivaSasuke-kun
06-28-2009, 08:32 PM
It's a pairing good for laughs, that fo sho! But I wouldn't wish Kakuzu's tentacles on anyone... tentacle rape *shiver*
But Hidan would probably like that wouldn't he...xDD [ "I don't think Hidan and Kakuzu are gay because they're male shinobi, and that'd be gross." ]So you think too guys together are gross? That's not a very nice thing to say.No one's really saying they're gay for one another, they're just discussing an interesting topic xD

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
I don't think Hidan and Kakuzu are gay because they're male shinobi, and that'd be gross.

How would that be gross? I'm sorry, but so far your argument isn't that great.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
06-28-2009, 08:39 PM
How would that be gross? I'm sorry, but so far your argument isn't that great.
I don't care. Kakuzu and Hidan are males, and they shouldn't be in love. That's so gross.

TheViolletteHeart
06-28-2009, 08:39 PM
It's a pairing good for laughs, that fo sho! But I wouldn't wish Kakuzu's tentacles on anyone... tentacle rape *shiver*
But Hidan would probably like that wouldn't he...xDD

I would expect so...It is a very funny couple, which is part of the reason I love it so much! The world needs the lols this couple gives!

Avenger
06-29-2009, 04:57 AM
..... I dont think Kakuza would make a good couple with anyone ..

He's what, 91 years old? Maybe with like Chiyo or some other old lady. It'd still be gross though ...

TheViolletteHeart
06-29-2009, 05:17 AM
..... I dont think Kakuza would make a good couple with anyone ..

He's what, 91 years old? Maybe with like Chiyo or some other old lady. It'd still be gross though ...

Age has nothing to do with love. Besides, he looks really good for a 91-year-old man!

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Age has nothing to do with love. Besides, he looks really good for a 91-year-old man!

:lol: I can agree to that! I didn't even know he was 91 years old...but hey, I still think he looks amazing! Yet another reason Hidan can't get enough of him! xD

Sasori12
08-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Hidan's religion would totally get in the way of their relationship.

TheViolletteHeart
08-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Hidan's religion would totally get in the way of their relationship.

At last! A valid argument against it instead of the normal annoyingness!

This is probably the one thing that could possibly get in the way of them being a couple. Jashin, more precious to Hidan than anything.

Blakexd9
08-04-2009, 07:36 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shika
08-04-2009, 08:06 AM
They would make a great couple. If Kakuzu got mad and destroyed everything near him. Hidan would be fine. xD

Sasori12
08-05-2009, 07:27 PM
At last! A valid argument against it instead of the normal annoyingness!

This is probably the one thing that could possibly get in the way of them being a couple. Jashin, more precious to Hidan than anything.
Thx very much

nano
08-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Okay, I say NO. I'm really not a KakuHida fan at all. Here are my reasons; (though, note that these are more points for showing how it would not work and is nowhere near canon)

I'm sorry if you think I'm shallow but I have to pull out the gay argument. I just really can NOT see either Hidan or Kakuzu with another man, let alone with eachother. I actually view them both as asexual, but who knows. I suppose they could be gay, but it just doesn't suit their character (I'm NOT trying to stereotype people by sexuality, it's just my view on them!)
They hate eachother! I know that there are many examples of "hateful" relationships out there in anime and manga, but none are like this. They can't seem to stand eachother, in the first place, and Kakuzu was not affected whatsoever when he saw Hidan get his head cut off... if he even saw him as merely a friend, wouldn't he at least be shocked? Run to help him? Not treat his head (haha) like dirt? Sew it on ASAP? Not let it happen in the first place?! This argument continues on through their shown battles together... they both don't really give a crap about the other's safety or well-being, definatly not a quality you see even in lovers that try to cover it up by hating eachother. Even if they're immortal, no one wants to see the one they love get hurt. Ever.
Hidan and Kakuzu are far too obsessed with other things! Hidan has his Jashin religion, and Kakuzu has his money. They seem pretty content that way, and Hidan's religion probably doesn't allow a lover of any kind anyways. I think he'd choose Jashin before Kakuzu.
Even if they got together, they'd fight so much they'd probably end up killing eachother in the end! haha... funny scene, that would be...
Well, these are the reasons I can think of right now. When it comes down to it though, I just really don't like it and see no evidence for it. If they got together it would be a one-night thing at most.

deidara rules
08-05-2009, 08:36 PM
theyed make one funny cuple

deidara rules
08-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Okay, I say NO. I'm really not a KakuHida fan at all. Here are my reasons; (though, note that these are more points for showing how it would not work and is nowhere near canon)

I'm sorry if you think I'm shallow but I have to pull out the gay argument. I just really can NOT see either Hidan or Kakuzu with another man, let alone with eachother. I actually view them both as asexual, but who knows. I suppose they could be gay, but it just doesn't suit their character (I'm NOT trying to stereotype people by sexuality, it's just my view on them!)
They hate eachother! I know that there are many examples of "hateful" relationships out there in anime and manga, but none are like this. They can't seem to stand eachother, in the first place, and Kakuzu was not affected whatsoever when he saw Hidan get his head cut off... if he even saw him as merely a friend, wouldn't he at least be shocked? Run to help him? Not treat his head (haha) like dirt? Sew it on ASAP? Not let it happen in the first place?! This argument continues on through their shown battles together... they both don't really give a crap about the other's safety or well-being, definatly not a quality you see even in lovers that try to cover it up by hating eachother. Even if they're immortal, no one wants to see the one they love get hurt. Ever.
Hidan and Kakuzu are far too obsessed with other things! Hidan has his Jashin religion, and Kakuzu has his money. They seem pretty content that way, and Hidan's religion probably doesn't allow a lover of any kind anyways. I think he'd choose Jashin before Kakuzu.
Even if they got together, they'd fight so much they'd probably end up killing eachother in the end! haha... funny scene, that would be...
Well, these are the reasons I can think of right now. When it comes down to it though, I just really don't like it and see no evidence for it. If they got together it would be a one-night thing at most.

true, but ited still be funny :lol:

Naruko-chan
08-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Yes, they would make a good couple. They already acted like they were married. At least, that's how my parents act. Though, I think my parents yell at each other more than they did. xD

mangagirl
08-09-2009, 09:52 AM
i agree

doodlelover
08-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Ahaha, a lot of people either like it because it's hot or dislike it because it's gay. -facepalm- If you asked me, I'd like it because it's different and definitely has a fresh feel for yaoi, and I'd dislike it because all the Akatsuki members seem asexual. That means they don't like woman either.

TheViolletteHeart
08-09-2009, 04:59 PM

Even though I love KakuHidan, I also love when people make great arguments, with or against mine. ^^

In fact, I'm having trouble arguing with that. I do have this to say, though: They are members of a criminal organization, so of course if they did like each other, they'd have to hide it. The asexuality excuse allows them to keep their ominous aura. Do you honestly think someone would take them seriously if they were open about their homosexuality? XD

darkdemonofthemist
08-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Eww, gross yaoi couple!

TheViolletteHeart
08-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Eww, gross yaoi couple!

I fail to see how yaoi/shonen-ai is gross. Homophobe. :evil:

Kuromaki
08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Eww, gross yaoi couple!
Your opinion.

Naruko-chan
08-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Eww, gross yaoi couple!

Eww, gross homophobe! :evil:

Uchiha Madara190
08-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I totally agree here! Opposites do attract...and they are just so funny with each other! They would be good together and what with the whole "Kakuzu-chan" thing, just gives all more the reason to think it! x3

...this site needs a Hidan and a Kakuzu avatars lol xD

Kakuzu: "Hidan...now look at what you did...you bled everywhere....and I just bought this rug too....what a waste of money..."

Hidan: "You're the one who cut off my head!! :x "

:lol:
lmao that would probolly happen

kakashi jiriya uzumaki
08-11-2009, 09:06 PM
in no way would they be a good couple, because they want to kill each other

nano
08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Even though I love KakuHidan, I also love when people make great arguments, with or against mine. ^^

In fact, I'm having trouble arguing with that. I do have this to say, though: They are members of a criminal organization, so of course if they did like each other, they'd have to hide it. The asexuality excuse allows them to keep their ominous aura. Do you honestly think someone would take them seriously if they were open about their homosexuality? XD

Yeah, I agree. It's so much better to actually back up your viewpoint rather than to just say "Yes i like it" or "No it's gross" ^__^

That's true, haha. I really can't imagine either of them coming out of the closet if they were homosexual, and it definatly would be odd for the orginization, yeah. Anyways, I think KakuHi is more believable when it's a one-night stand, physical kind of relationship... even if they truly did love eachother, they're just not the type to be all "ooooh I wuv you my little Jashinist<3" and stuff haha. I think the pairing is slowly growing on me, though... I mean, I keep yearning for someone to pair Hidan up with, and the options are limited lol...

And, one point I should've mentioned before: just because it's an unrealistic relationship (well, in my opinion it is) doesn't mean it's not good. Too many people have an issue with crack nowadays... crack pairings are the best. I rarely ever like cannon pairings actually lol.

~~

In other news, guys... stop throwing around these "homophobe!!" words... people have a right not to like yaoi. Just because it doesn't appeal to someone doesn't mean they hate all homosexuals. :D

TheViolletteHeart
08-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I agree. It's so much better to actually back up your viewpoint rather than to just say "Yes i like it" or "No it's gross" ^__^

That's true, haha. I really can't imagine either of them coming out of the closet if they were homosexual, and it definatly would be odd for the orginization, yeah. Anyways, I think KakuHi is more believable when it's a one-night stand, physical kind of relationship... even if they truly did love eachother, they're just not the type to be all "ooooh I wuv you my little Jashinist<3" and stuff haha. I think the pairing is slowly growing on me, though... I mean, I keep yearning for someone to pair Hidan up with, and the options are limited lol...

And, one point I should've mentioned before: just because it's an unrealistic relationship (well, in my opinion it is) doesn't mean it's not good. Too many people have an issue with crack nowadays... crack pairings are the best. I rarely ever like cannon pairings actually lol.

~~

In other news, guys... stop throwing around these "homophobe!!" words... people have a right not to like yaoi. Just because it doesn't appeal to someone doesn't mean they hate all homosexuals. :D

Oh, yeah, deffinitely not. No love/hate relationship turns "I wuv you", atleast not from what I've seen, and it doesn't fit them at all. The fluffiest I can see them getting is Kakuzu doing something nice and then saying it was to get Hidan to shut up or some other excuse like that...Kinda like the headband incident.

I like some cannon pairings, and other times I like arguing how a pairing that is considered crack should be considered cannon. For example, KakuHidan and NaruSasu.

~~

I don't normally throw around "homophobe" randomly, it's just that if their calling it gross, I don't think that's simply "not liking" yaoi. -_-

Itachi-Sama
08-15-2009, 12:13 AM
I think they make a good couple because of how they get on each other's nerves.

FuutonRasenShuriken
08-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Yeah they already sound like a married couple as it is.

MysticGoten
08-15-2009, 01:41 PM
HELL no.

nano
08-15-2009, 08:12 PM
Oh, yeah, deffinitely not. No love/hate relationship turns "I wuv you", atleast not from what I've seen, and it doesn't fit them at all. The fluffiest I can see them getting is Kakuzu doing something nice and then saying it was to get Hidan to shut up or some other excuse like that...Kinda like the headband incident.

I like some cannon pairings, and other times I like arguing how a pairing that is considered crack should be considered cannon. For example, KakuHidan and NaruSasu.

~~

I don't normally throw around "homophobe" randomly, it's just that if their calling it gross, I don't think that's simply "not liking" yaoi. -_-

haha yes. :D
I usually like thinking up "proof" for crack pairings better than cannon pairings... with cannon, half the fun is already done for you! D:

And yes, I understand... it's a fine line, I guess. =/

TheViolletteHeart
08-16-2009, 03:13 PM
HELL no.

Again, missing the second part of the topic. Why not?

No but you are gay TheVioleteHeart or sick in the head fo thinking that.....Also nothey would kill each other over moner(Yes they would)

There is no need to be mean...:cry: