PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's Hokage! ...Sort Of.

C4 Karura
12-05-2009, 09:11 AM
In chapter 474, Yamato and Kakashi decided to agree to Gaara's request that Kakashi become Hokage. It's not official yet, but there's no reason he won't become official soon. I usually don't make thread about things like this, but I saw that (suprisingly) no one had made one yet, so I decided to do it. Anyway, let us all celebrate the awesomeness of Kakashi becoming Hokage!
EDIT: Yes, there will probably be a civil war, as a few people have mentioned to me. Sorry, I meant to put that in the first post, but I guess I forgot.
EDIT 2: How can I add the word "spoiler" to the title?

Yori
12-05-2009, 09:13 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sike im just kidding

Waterstar
12-05-2009, 09:17 AM
The request must be too overthrow Danzo. I never suspected Kakashi to actually become Hokage. I saw a fan-made manga about it, but I never thought it would happen. ok, mybye a couple of times.T-T

ZackAttack
12-05-2009, 09:18 AM
im still hoping tsunade wakes up from a coma, I'm not a fan of kakashi being hokage.

C4 Karura
12-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Even though it's been widely speculated that Kakashi will become Hokage for a while, it still suprised me when he agreed to it in this chapter.

Vivi
12-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Don't celebrate too early there's still Danzo.
And I don't see ROOT just letting Kakashi become Hokage overtaking their Boss.
This whole things pretty much shouts Civil War.
ROOT vs Konoha I can so see it.

Sai fangirl
12-05-2009, 09:28 AM
At least Danzo won't be Hokage. I hate him and his freaky obsession with eyes >_<

Fan of Minato
12-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Even all of Konoha doesn't know that Danzo is their Hokage, and the Jonin vote has not yet occurred. And its proven that Danzo manipulated the Daimyo into choosing him as Hokage, so with that out Kakashi will "become" Hokage, HOWEVER there will be a civil war in Konoha and Kakashi will lead the Konoha side, while Danzo/Root will lead the rebel side. Naruto will probably be with Kakashi but will try to stop the war.

trouble88
12-05-2009, 09:36 AM
kakashi the next hokage awesome lol

ShikamaruGenius
12-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Even all of Konoha doesn't know that Danzo is their Hokage, and the Jonin vote has not yet occurred. And its proven that Danzo manipulated the Daimyo into choosing him as Hokage, so with that out Kakashi will "become" Hokage, HOWEVER there will be a civil war in Konoha and Kakashi will lead the Konoha side, while Danzo/Root will lead the rebel side. Naruto will probably be with Kakashi but will try to stop the war.

Yep I agree With this. Kakashi will be the Hokage but Danzo won't stay in a corner doing nothing... If he don't perish against Madara. A cival War is possible! And If danzo appear to be new madara's ally well It will be the same.:mrgreen:

Vivi
12-05-2009, 09:39 AM

I just realized the Epicness.
Civil War in Konoha.
World War with the tailed beasts.
But...:shock: OH MY GOSH!!
That makes perfect sense...If Madara recruited Danzo he got Root as well.
Explains why near every Akatsuki members is gone.
So Kakashi and Konoha vs Madara and all of Root.
Anyone else seeing this coming?

Yori
12-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Civil War in Konoha.

Lol V-Val your really into this huh? But yeah I saw this coming last chapter

ShikamaruGenius
12-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Civil War in Konoha.

it can turn to be the truth :mrgreen: ! I'm supporting this

Nekomata No Neko-san
12-05-2009, 09:53 AM
im still hoping tsunade wakes up from a coma, I'm not a fan of kakashi being hokage.

I really hope Tsunade does wake up. I just think Kakashi being Hokage is weird.

sasu_girl
12-05-2009, 09:56 AM
well, i'm just glad danzo isn't any more...

deidara330
12-05-2009, 09:59 AM
You know, I thought Kakashi would be Hokage. People talked about it in the chapter Danzo was chosen, but the Jonin still needed to vote. Then when Danzo was caught breaking the rules, Kakashi had a higher chance of becoming Hokage. Gaara later said he would tell Kakashi specifically all the info, making the chances even higher. And in this chapter, they actually talk about the posibility of Kakashi being Hokage.

GaaraoftheSand13
12-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I really hope Tsunade does wake up. I just think Kakashi being Hokage is weird.
I'm absolutely in love with Kakashi being Hokage, but i do want Tsunade to wake up, like now. But, I bet she'd want Kakashi to be Hokage even if she did wake up.

well, i'm just glad danzo isn't any more...

AMEN!

GenFlower12
12-05-2009, 10:02 AM
At least Danzo has went from being one of Konah's "wise elders" to traitor.Having Kakashi has Hokage will probally work out better then Danzo being a kage.

Hidden Ninja45
12-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah, it's awesome that Kakashi is sort of Hokage. I kind of hope there is a big Civil War. It would definately make the series last longer.

Zazuro
12-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Kakashi being Hokage is truly awesome....

Everytime I see Kakashi being the Hokage, it just look weird to me.

I don't really see....Kakashi getting on time for meetings now since he's Hokage....but take that to his advantage! he can time the meetings anytime he likes so it doesn't have to be so early in the morning. XD

I can definitely see that Kakashi would change soemthing about Sasuke than Danzou did to "dispose him as Missing-Nin" and permission to "kill Sasuke".

KisameIsNotSushi
12-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Still it isint like Tsunade isint waking up... If she does kakashi will give her Title as Hokage back

ZackAttack
12-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Civil War in Konoha.

i've been thinking the same thing

ThePurpleChidori
12-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Please don't put spoilers in the title... If this counts as a spoiler.

Yeah, I saw that part... I don't really know my reaction. Yet.

toss38
12-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I know its awsome

Kenshin Mizoguchi
12-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Agreed. Personally, I am hoping that Tsunade wakes up from her coma and keeps her position, however, if that is the case then Kakashi seems like the best participant for the title of Kage, rather than Danzo. If this civil war happens, I am looking forward to the awesome fight. But...

What will Sai do?

♥Gaara's Fangirl♥
12-05-2009, 12:45 PM
same here....

Fan of Minato
12-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Agreed. Personally, I am hoping that Tsunade wakes up from her coma and keeps her position, however, if that is the case then Kakashi seems like the best participant for the title of Kage, rather than Danzo. If this civil war happens, I am looking forward to the awesome fight. But...

What will Sai do?

Sai will serve an important role now. Sai will probably be a spy for the Konoha in the rebels. And transfer information from the Rebels to Konoha and Sai will probably fight Fu or Torune once he's discovered. Thats probably where Sai's abilities will be revealed. I can see that coming actually. xDDD

mrsticky005
12-05-2009, 12:55 PM
I kind of see both Kakashi and Danzo as fighting for the title of Hokage now.
Neither have been voted by the Jonin so neither are technically Hokage now.
I think it's good that there's this conflict because it will lead to civil war
which will make for a good story.

danilo777
12-05-2009, 12:56 PM
OMG!!! Did any of you saw in the last chapter that Madara is fighting Danzo not recruiting him he is gonna kill him and Kakashi will become the new Hokage!!!
YAY:p:p:p:p

shikamarulover18
12-05-2009, 01:08 PM
kakashi > danzo
danzo < tsunade
kakashi = tsunade (in skill but not experience)

i still think naruto should have been declared hokage...:???: but whatever. i love kakashi and am not displeased in the least with him being hokage. but now i hope they'll destroy root. but does anyone else think root with ally with madara?

shikamarulover18
12-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Sai will serve an important role now. Sai will probably be a spy for the Konoha in the rebels. And transfer information from the Rebels to Konoha and Sai will probably fight Fu or Torune once he's discovered. Thats probably where Sai's abilities will be revealed. I can see that coming actually. xDDD

oohhh good prediction! that would be so epic! i think there's a lot more to sai than meets the eye and i can't wait to see him really pwn someone!

ShounenLover
12-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Whoopie! My baby became Hokage! My very perverted baby but still...*so happy*

Superwes Reborn
12-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Sorry, but this needs spoiler tags. Anyways, Kakashi is suited, but reluctant

Uotsan
12-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I won't tsunade to wake up, but for some reason I believe that if she wakes up. She is going to tell Naruto more about the suji clan. I believe that she is going to work more with Naruto this time. She would probably stay old for the rest of the series.

Uotsan
12-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I really don't know who is going to be hokage. Kashi, danzu, or Tsunade. As of right know Kakashi is going to have to know where Naruto is at at all times.

ObitoUchiha
12-05-2009, 06:22 PM
not that i dont like kakashi, which i do, but weve all wanted it since the begining, and when we finally say, 'nah, just bring tsunade back' he unofficially does it... man, narutos gonna be mad that hes put back another hokage number xD so try for 8th hokage now naruto! XD

OtoSeptic
12-05-2009, 06:28 PM
I think it's awesome. XD And I wasn't surprised at all that Kakashi was reluctant to take the title.

Everyone keeps saying he's the seventh hokage, now, but shouldn't he be the sixth? Danzou was never actually sworn in -- plus, no one wants that traitor's face on the hokage mountainside with all the GOOD leaders. T^T

Uotsan
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM
he wouldn't be the 8th Hokage. He would be the 7th because thay haven't came to a final decision yet. Danzuo is annouce as the 6th until Tsunade the 5th hokage wakes up from her coma.

ObitoUchiha
12-05-2009, 06:31 PM
im saying if kakashi is the 7th hokage, then naruto would have to be 8th. danzo IS the 6th hokage

Uotsan
12-05-2009, 06:38 PM
If Kakashi becomes a hokage he would be the 6th because Danzu is not offically the 6th hokage

ObitoUchiha
12-05-2009, 06:41 PM
yeah he is, the gokage or whatever announced it at the end of chapter 450

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Civil Wars comes, Konoha VS Root.

From Kishi's interview, we could see Madara recruiting Danzo and his men, so...

Five Great Villages VS Akatsuki & 1-7 Tailed Beasts.

It'd be epicness.

ObitoUchiha
12-05-2009, 06:51 PM

It'd be epicness.
which side would danzo join

Inferno
12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Kakashi would make a good hokage I think.

ObitoUchiha
12-05-2009, 07:00 PM
yo know what, narutos not the 6th hokage, 7th hokage... you know, hes gonna be the 10th hokage if the vilage doesnt wise up!

Ockinga
12-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't celebrate too early there's still Danzo.
And I don't see ROOT just letting Kakashi become Hokage overtaking their Boss.
This whole things pretty much shouts Civil War.
ROOT vs Konoha I can so see it.
Like I had been saying all along. Seems like my civil war theory caught on.

Jason Uchiha
12-05-2009, 08:18 PM
kakashi is the next hokage cool!!!

OtoSeptic
12-05-2009, 10:29 PM

It'd be epicness.

Yeah, but if Madara recruited Danzou, he'd lose Sasuke in turn, and he's worked too hard to get him just to betray him now.

valtreck
12-06-2009, 05:56 AM
danzo will do something

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Yeah, but if Madara recruited Danzou, he'd lose Sasuke in turn, and he's worked too hard to get him just to betray him now. __________________

Danzo would be join in secret and Madara has already betrayed Sasuke with having
Zetsu tell the Kages about him.

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:30 AM
In chapter 474, Yamato and Kakashi decided to agree to Gaara's request that Kakashi become Hokage. It's not official yet, but there's no reason he won't become official soon. I usually don't make thread about things like this, but I saw that (suprisingly) no one had made one yet, so I decided to do it. Anyway, let us all celebrate the awesomeness of Kakashi becoming Hokage!
EDIT: Yes, there will probably be a civil war, as a few people have mentioned to me. Sorry, I meant to put that in the first post, but I guess I forgot.
EDIT 2: How can I add the word "spoiler" to the title?
Kakashi's not my favorite character so i voted "Other". However I was really pissed off at Danzou when he took the title and they were so close to giving it to Kakashi, right now I'm so excited!! Sure he didn't exactly want the job but Tsunade didn't at the beginning and she's a great Hokage. Besides in Konoha right now there's only Kakashi and Naruto who would be strong enough to be Hokage..only Kakashi's the more mature out of the two and since he's not obsessed with finding Sasuke he can concentrate better on the job. So yeah I'm happy Kakashi's Hokage. :D

There's the possibility it might happen but at the same time Root is nothing without Danzou in comparison the all the other shinobi in Konoha who still function well without a Hokage. I think if they get rid of Danzou fast enough the civil war can be prevented. Also Root doesn't have as many members and well Kakashi has Naruto ( + the Kyuubi) on his side :D

ObitoUchiha
12-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Yeah, but if Madara recruited Danzou, he'd lose Sasuke in turn, and he's worked too hard to get him just to betray him now. __________________

Danzo would be join in secret and Madara has already betrayed Sasuke with having
Zetsu tell the Kages about him.
he'll recruit danzo so sasuke will try to kill him but then madara says that he cant because then it would be danzo an madara vs sasuke, which, since everyone wants both of them to die by sasuke, would be a cool fight

3littlepigs
12-06-2009, 09:33 AM
which side would danzo join
LOL :p the side that lets him keep the Hokage title!
Yeah, but if Madara recruited Danzou, he'd lose Sasuke in turn, and he's worked too hard to get him just to betray him now.
I'm sure Madara would find something else to say to Sasuke and he would believe it no problem. Sasuke's easy to manipulate...Madara could say something like "it's better to have your friends close, but your enemies closer" and Sasuke would be happy with that explanation. :roll:

trouble88
12-06-2009, 10:04 AM
kakashi is the best *hold up kakashi doll*

ObitoUchiha
12-06-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL :p the side that lets him keep the Hokage title!

I'm sure Madara would find something else to say to Sasuke and he would believe it no problem. Sasuke's easy to manipulate...Madara could say something like "it's better to have your friends close, but your enemies closer" and Sasuke would be happy with that explanation. :roll:
no, sasuke would walk up to danzo... and get very close xD
and stab him
LOL PERVERTS

mrsticky005
12-06-2009, 10:10 AM
he'll recruit danzo so sasuke will try to kill him but then madara says that he cant because then it would be danzo an madara vs sasuke, which, since everyone wants both of them to die by sasuke, would be a cool fight

The way I see it is this.
Madara is the final boss.
However Danzo is the key to beating Madara.
Once Sasuke finds out Danzo has the sharnigan
than Sasuke (with Naruto's help) will be able to beat Madara.

Shika-fiend
12-06-2009, 10:14 AM
As long as it's Kakashi or Tsunade, im cool.Yeah, right...I'm better than cool. This is GREAT!!!

goldendreamer
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
It's great that Kakashi is going to be Hokage I don't like Danzo as the Hokage.

X__Sasuke__X
12-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Spoiler in title. Please change it.

C4 Karura
12-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Spoiler in title. Please change it.l
Some other people have already told me this... How do I change the title?!?!?!

i_love_kakashi
12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Kakashi as Hokage is amazing, my favorite character, my love, is or will be HOKAGE is a dream come true!<3

NarutoUzumaki12
12-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Well better than Danzo and I can see a civil war coming up Konoha vs The Root ANBU

ShounenLover
12-07-2009, 06:07 PM
As long as it's Kakashi or Tsunade, im cool.Yeah, right...I'm better than cool. This is GREAT!!!

Ha...hahahahaha! You made me laugh, glad to know someone is just a happy as I am that he's become hokage. Better than great!!!! :lol::D:)

.Raikage.
12-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I think he should be the Hokage.

Kitsujiro Fuyu
12-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Wow, the Leaf Village is going through Hokage's more than I thought... and it seems that everybody else is getting a shot except for Naruto.

But once it's official, then I'll say congratz to Kakashi... and I hope he'll last longer than Danzo.