PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke vs. Sakura (manga spoiler warning)

Manwe Sulimo
12-04-2009, 04:14 PM
So, apparently Sakura wants to kill Sasuke herself. Is there anyone here who thinks Sakura stands a fraction of a chance against Sasuke?

Nyruss
12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
No. She will have lots of backup, but we all know that she could bring the friggin Rikudo Sennin and Kishi wouldn't let Sasuke lose.

OnyxBlossom
12-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Unless she's learned a new justu, which she probably has, or else she wouldn't have gone. But other than that...no. I don't even think she'll be able to find him in that one place Madara sent him and Karin.

If this isn't some sort of battle you're talking about, and it's only about the manga, you should move this to the Town bookstore.

Manwe Sulimo
12-04-2009, 04:30 PM
No, no, it's about the battle.

Nyruss
12-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Sasuke stomps, unfortunately.

Kisame
12-04-2009, 04:44 PM
If Sasuke is IC and not going all out I give her 5 secs, 7 max, if he's bloodlusted I giv eher around 1 sec, probably less before she dies.

Tickleme
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
I do. I mean we havent seen much fighting screen time from her...she has something up her sleeve i can tell. They wouldnt kill her this earily...

narutofan99
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
If Sasuke was drunk, then Sakura would die even faster..... Imagine Sasuke with a beer bottle in his hand.... Beating up sakura lol

Zeek Uchiha
12-04-2009, 04:53 PM
well maybe if she's trained and got a new jutsu or something but if Saskue hits Mangekyo Sharingan then maybe not

Kuromaki
12-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Unless Sakura has somehow become much faster and learned a variety of new jutsu she won't last a minute against Sasuke.

Shikamaru Nara
12-04-2009, 05:03 PM
No, but now that Naruto knows, he and Sai may try with her, so maybe.

Carlos_Uchiha
12-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Even with sai and naruto if he uses mangekyou they might not win

Jason Uchiha
12-04-2009, 07:32 PM
i like skura and sll but the only way she could beat sasuke is if he were blind and even then she might not be able beat him on her own
but with naruto and sai they might be able to kill sasuke it would be three aganist one and i don't think he can use the MS on all 3 at the same time.
i would say olny she has a 0% chance
with sai and naruto 50% chance
100% chance that somone dies during this fight no matter which one wins

Hinaro
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Why does everyone beat down Sakura so quickly? She could last a couple of minutes against Sasuke, if she went all out. His genjutsu probably wouldn't work on her as her natural affinity for Genjutsu, and I don't think Sasuke is much faster or physically stronger than Sakura, he just has stronger Ninjutsu and KKG.

Nyruss
02-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Sakura wouldn't last longer against Sasuke than it takes his to activate Susanoo.

Yes, Sasuke is faster than Sakura. And yes, he is stronger.

The only area Sakura surpasses Sasuke is in striking power. Sasuke is smarter, faster, stronger, he's got better jutsus, he's just overall better.

All unfortunately, but ciest la vie.

Lady Tsunade
02-02-2010, 02:12 PM
With Sakuras current feats? Lol She has no chance ;)

Sasuke blitzes her and stabs her with his Chidori variants

MadaraTobi
02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
I dont think shes going to even attempt this without naruto and sai,and possibly sasuke will refuse to kill her.

NarutoUzumaki12
02-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Sasuke is way more stronger than Sakura so unless Kishi uses sum lame PNJ then it's Sasuke's victory

Manwe Sulimo
02-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I dont think shes going to even attempt this without naruto and sai,and possibly sasuke will refuse to kill her.

After sacrificing Karin to kill Danzo- no, there really isn't anything this cruel SOB won't do to accomplish his goals.

zerosameri
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Their is no way Sakura can even stand a chance against Sasuke. Kakashi said it him self, Sakura woun't last a minute. Sakura doen't have any real jutsu's and Sasuke woundn't even need to try all that much. Unless Sakura gets a new kickass jutsu that would last against Saske she dead. If Sasuke can beat the Hokage their is no way Sakura would last long. I don't think Sasuke would even need his Sharingan.

And yea this should be in Town Bookstor

321zigzag1
02-02-2010, 09:01 PM
After sacrificing Karin to kill Danzo- no, there really isn't anything this cruel SOB won't do to accomplish his goals.

He has gone into being an evil cruel vengeful murder obssessed Uchiha, which is what Madara believes all Uchihas should be.

MadaraTobi
02-06-2010, 08:52 AM

Yeah i posted that before i read how cruel and heartless sasuke really is.xD