PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Custom rank Nomination.

Toma RNK
05-13-2009, 04:05 PM
As Black Chidori no longer has a special color because of people thinking he was a mod I think his work on the battle system has earned him a custom rank of his choice. I am partial to "Original Rogue Ninja" as it is custom title in is sig, but would obviously be ok with anything he chose.

I just wanted to nominate him for recognition for the hard work he has done now that colors can't be used as a reward.

SRhyse
05-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Ya sure, whatever he wants.

Toma RNK
05-13-2009, 04:10 PM
I was lookin to rally support, but I guess I convinced the right guy.

[replaced my keyboard hurray!]

SRhyse
05-13-2009, 04:29 PM
As I reminder to Black Chidori, he'd need to choose the rank before I gave him any.

Luna Mikazuki
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I was lookin to rally support, but I guess I convinced the right guy.

[replaced my keyboard hurray!]

I will join in this rally support group (although it is apparent that my "support" is no longer needed)

Yes and I second this as well

deidara330
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
As Black Chidori no longer has a special color because of people thinking he was a mod I think his work on the battle system has earned him a custom rank of his choice. I am partial to "Original Rogue Ninja" as it is custom title in is sig, but would obviously be ok with anything he chose.

I just wanted to nominate him for recognition for the hard work he has done now that colors can't be used as a reward.
I second this nomination.

ByakuKage
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM

I also second this idea... We wouldn't have the new battle and village systems going without him

zachrex33
05-13-2009, 05:49 PM
i too secound the ideal

Nick Tasogare
05-13-2009, 06:19 PM
if anyone earned the its him

Vidda Hatake
05-13-2009, 09:38 PM
I also agree!! He's more than earned it!! Thank you SRhyse, for doing this for him!!

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 12:11 AM
I didn't request this. I just want to be a normal member like all of you.

If I change my mind, I'll send you a PM, ok Riceball?

And thanks guys.

Luna Mikazuki
05-14-2009, 12:37 PM

And thanks guys.

You are very wise! PLEASE BE MY SENSEI! :lol:

seannfma
05-14-2009, 12:39 PM

And thanks guys.
Riceball?

TheBlackChidori
05-14-2009, 12:45 PM

And thanks guys.
Riceball?

My nickname for SRhyse. Dont know why, Ive just called him that since my first day.

seannfma
05-14-2009, 12:49 PM

And thanks guys.
Riceball?

My nickname for SRhyse. Dont know why, Ive just called him that since my first day.
lol fits him well.

Sensei : Riku Arashi
05-17-2009, 07:45 AM

true that i agree as well

seannfma
05-17-2009, 07:53 AM

true that i agree as well
I agree as wel.....

Broko
05-17-2009, 07:55 AM
i wanna rank that says Darkness Anbu

seannfma
05-17-2009, 08:03 AM
i wanna rank that says Legendary 5 of the Darkness
Well just mak quality posts and ask....

Broko
05-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Well just mak quality posts and ask....who do i ask

seannfma
05-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Well just mak quality posts and ask....who do i ask
One of the mods just PM them and ask...

Broko
05-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Well just mak quality posts and ask....[/quote]who do i ask[/quote]
One of the mods just PM them and ask...[/quote]
and thats who?is it the site adminastrators?

seannfma
05-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Sage Mode, SRhyse, Lightning Chakra

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 09:11 AM
This is all correct, but we're not going to be giving out any more custom ranks until the end of next week, because the forum and post counts are going to be 'different' by then. It'll make sense when you see it. We're also working out an 'exam' you have to pass for the rank, based on forum and Naruto trivia, ability, etc.

Feel free to keep your ideas coming though.

seannfma
05-17-2009, 09:12 AM
This is all correct, but we're not going to be giving out any more custom ranks until the end of next week, because the forum and post counts are going to be 'different' by then. It'll make sense when you see it. We're also working out an 'exam' you have to pass for the rank, based on forum and Naruto trivia, ability, etc.

thats a good idea i like the exam part.

Broko
05-17-2009, 09:16 AM

if you can let me know so i can tell you what i want it to be

seannfma
05-17-2009, 09:21 AM

if you can let me know so i can tell you what i want it to be
You have to have more posts and be like my rank...

deidara330
05-17-2009, 09:51 AM

The forum and post counts are going to be "different"? An "exam"? When is all of this going to happen?

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 09:52 AM

The forum and post counts are going to be "different"? An "exam"? When is all of this going to happen?
By the end of the week, pending disaster and shenanigans. I'm going to be sending a PM about it to a bunch of you today.

deidara330
05-17-2009, 09:53 AM

By the end of the week, pending disaster and shenanigans. I'm going to be sending a PM about it to a bunch of you today.
Out of curiosity, am I one of the people you're PMing?

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Yes, actually :D .

seannfma
05-17-2009, 10:10 AM
what about me?

deidara330
05-17-2009, 10:11 AM
what about me?
Yeah, what about him? Actually, why can't you just put this up in announcments? Is it some sort of secret?

seannfma
05-17-2009, 10:13 AM
what about me?
Yeah, what about him? Actually, why can't you just put this up in announcments? Is it some sort of secret?
I know i wanna be special lol.

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm sending out the PM this afternoon. All will be explained and obvious in the PM.

I might make an announcement, but it'd depend on how things went. Like I said, this'll be more obvious in the PM.

deidara330
05-17-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm sending out the PM this afternoon. All will be explained and obvious in the PM.

I might make an announcement, but it'd depend on how things went. Like I said, this'll be more obvious in the PM.
Hmmm........
This only makes me more curious, but I can wait. I have other stuff I need to do anyways. See ya later :D

seannfma
05-17-2009, 10:18 AM

Am i gonna be sent a pm?

Kakashi71
05-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Heres all the people I think either deserved one or needs one

Zachrex33

HidanSenpai

ViddaHatake

Toma RNK

TheBlackChidori

seannfma
05-17-2009, 10:44 AM

Zachrex33

HidanSenpai

ViddaHatake

Toma RNK

TheBlackChidori
What about me...

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-17-2009, 10:48 AM
I was thinking that the forum should have exams and now that I see it's planned on being implemented I'm excited. =P

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-17-2009, 11:01 AM

So...How hard these questions gonna be?

I know your gonna make it that your posts in the "Off-topic" section become void anyway, so I guess I have to expand my horizons...

SRhyse
05-17-2009, 11:04 AM

I know your gonna make it that your posts in the "Off-topic" section become void anyway, so I guess I have to expand my horizons...
We haven't decided. The whole thing's close to completion, but since it hasn't been implemented, we're still open to ideas. There's actually a thread about it in one of the forums. I think it's in The Bath House somewhere.

deidara330
05-17-2009, 11:07 AM

We haven't decided. The whole thing's close to completion, but since it hasn't been implemented, we're still open to ideas. There's actually a thread about it in one of the forums. I think it's in The Bath House somewhere.

Link please.

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-17-2009, 11:09 AM

Well I hope its relatively easy, for my sake.

deidara330
05-17-2009, 05:36 PM
SRhyse, when are you sending the PM? I haven't gotten it yet.

atkstar
05-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I hope so
At least i can rank up faster if i post and it gives me something to look forward to
and great job black chidori!!!!!

evil buzzard
05-18-2009, 12:05 AM
I also agree!! He's more than earned it!! Thank you SRhyse, for doing this for him!!
i think vidda needs one to!

Hidan
05-21-2009, 09:47 PM

Zachrex33

HidanSenpai

ViddaHatake

Toma RNK

TheBlackChidori

OMG, But I don't think I have done nearly enough to deserve a custom rank.