PDA

View Full Version : DANG. About Sakura...

Yuuta
12-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Major Spoilage Ahead. :shock:
Don't read unless you've read Ch 474.
Sakura Haruno is one of my absolute favorite characters, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing trying to KILL Sasuke. Sasuke's Kage lever now, and Sakura's barely chunin, I hate to say it. If she's really trying to KILL Sasuke, it must show that
1. She really doesn't love Naruto. She knows it would hurt him, and make him hate her.
2. She doesn't really love Sasuke. She's had the hugest crush on him forever and ever, but now she thinks he's beyond reconciliation.
3. She must have SOME sort of new jutsu. Sakura isn't stupid, if Sasuke's an Akatsuki and attacked the Kage, she MUST know that he's ridiculously strong. Sakura just has to have some sort of new ability that's making her confident, or at least hopeful.

Still all this could lead to many things.
1. Taka VS Team Sakura. New jutsu from Sakura, Lee, Sai, Kiba, and possibly Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo. The way things are going, they might have a fight. This COULD lead to the killing off of characters... I really, really, really, hope I'm wrong, but the series just got a whole lot more serious. I hate to say it, but there's a high possibility that Team Sakura and Taka may die. The risk is incredibly high for Sakura, Karin, and Rock Lee. I really don't want any of them to die, but Karin hasn't shown much, Lee may very well open the last gate, and Sakura wants to fight Sasuke. Not good. The next highest at risk are Sai and Jugo. Sai because he hasn't really shown much in the fighting area either, and Naruto would most likely be hurt as well if he died. Jugo because he'll most likely be fighting Rock Lee if they teams Clash, and Rock Lee always takes things too seriously. Suigetsu and Kiba are pretty safe, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see more of them. Karin might actually have some jutsu - Possible Karin Jutsu http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755) Either way, here's a link to a thread I made of this awhile ago. Team Sakura VS Taka http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017)
2. Naruto VS Team Sakura. This one is even more possible than the first one, in my opinion. Naruto may very well chose Sasuke over Sakura, and try to stop her, and she may still try to keep going. I really don't know what might happen with this fight, but there's still a good chance that Sakura might get hurt.
3. Team Sakura VS Taka, and Naruto arrives too late. I think this one is also pretty possible, Sakura could already be injured when Naruto arrives, giving him even more fuel to fight Sasuke.

Personally, I'm very worried for Sakura (and Karin). She's making a really dangerous decision, anyway you look at it.
Come on Kishi, don't do it! Please don't! :(

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 09:53 AM
the third possibilities could happen but remember this..

actually,Sasuke is in the "kamui world" with karin, There is no way they could found him for now... I am not sure about the fact of Sakura found Sasuke at the Summit... They will probably encounter something else...

shikamarulover18
12-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Sakura Haruno is one of my absolute favorite characters, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing trying to KILL Sasuke. Sasuke's Kage lever now, and Sakura's barely chunin, I hate to say it. If she's really trying to KILL Sasuke, it must show that
1. She really doesn't love Naruto. She knows it would hurt him, and make him hate her.
2. She doesn't really love Sasuke. She's had the hugest crush on him forever and ever, but now she thinks he's beyond reconciliation.
3. She must have SOME sort of new jutsu. Sakura isn't stupid, if Sasuke's an Akatsuki and attacked the Kage, she MUST know that he's ridiculously strong. Sakura just has to have some sort of new ability that's making her confident, or at least hopeful.

1. Taka VS Team Sakura. New jutsu from Sakura, Lee, Sai, Kiba, and possibly Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo. The way things are going, they might have a fight. This COULD lead to the killing off of characters... I really, really, really, hope I'm wrong, but the series just got a whole lot more serious. I hate to say it, but there's a high possibility that Team Sakura and Taka may die. The risk is incredibly high for Sakura, Karin, and Rock Lee. I really don't want any of them to die, but Karin hasn't shown much, Lee may very well open the last gate, and Sakura wants to fight Sasuke. Not good. The next highest at risk are Sai and Jugo. Sai because he hasn't really shown much in the fighting area either, and Naruto would most likely be hurt as well if he died. Jugo because he'll most likely be fighting Rock Lee if they teams Clash, and Rock Lee always takes things too seriously. Suigetsu and Kiba are pretty safe, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see more of them. Karin might actually have some jutsu - Possible Karin Jutsu http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755) Either way, here's a link to a thread I made of this awhile ago. Team Sakura VS Taka http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017)
2. Naruto VS Team Sakura. This one is even more possible than the first one, in my opinion. Naruto may very well chose Sasuke over Sakura, and try to stop her, and she may still try to keep going. I really don't know what might happen with this fight, but there's still a good chance that Sakura might get hurt.
3. Team Sakura VS Taka, and Naruto arrives too late. I think this one is also pretty possible, Sakura could already be injured when Naruto arrives, giving him even more fuel to fight Sasuke.

Personally, I'm very worried for Sakura (and Karin). She's making a really dangerous decision, anyway you look at it.

i was rather surprised by sakura's decision to kill sasuke on her own. i mean i just don't understand what in her past fighting history has given her any reason to believe she has talent? i think she should just go home and wait for the real ninjas to take care of things. her selfish ambition is just hurting everyone! and could possibly result in their deaths! is this all some misguided attempt at reconciliation? so sai, kiba, lee, and everyone else have to risk their lives because SAKURA wants to stop sasuke on her OWN?? good lord. i can't even begin to explain how ridiculous that is. i also think it was quite arrogant of sakura to assume that the only reason naruto was going after sasuke was because of her and the promise he made. i mean, can you say 'the world does not revolve around you, sakura!' ugh. i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish.

Yuuta
12-03-2009, 09:56 AM

actually,Sasuke is in the "kamui world" with karin, There is no way they could found him for now... I am not sure about the fact of Sakura found Sasuke at the Summit... They will probably encounter something else...
Yes, I know, but I'm assuming Madara will (or already has) let them out somewhere to rest, so that Suigetsu and Jugo can join them as well.
And I don't think they will meet at the summit, that's already passed.

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Lol first, Juugo and Suigestu need to found them Which I doubt it will come soon xD Or maybe... Madara is now with danzo they will probably fight..We didn't saw him taking out Sasuke and Karin out of this.Why? because he know too many guys are after him and he's severly wounded...

I'm sure it will happen but not as soon as this... Not in the Iron...

rocketjed1
12-03-2009, 10:03 AM

I quite disagree.

1. Sakura is way above Chunin level
2. Sakura is trying to kill Sasuke out of love for Naruto, and the village.
3. She's trying to kill Sasuke out of love towords him.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 10:08 AM
i don't there is going to be any fighting at all. if sakura even finds sasuke i dont think she could take him, and why would he make the fight so obvious known to everyone?
I didn't think Kisame would be killed

shikamarulover18
12-03-2009, 10:09 AM
I quite disagree.

yeahhh i don't think so. i think sakura doesn't think that hard about her intentions. she might just want an excuse to stalk sasuke since naruto rejected her.. also sakura is absolutely not above chunin level. she's not even on a mediocre chunin level. she's more around the lower/shouldn't-even-bother level of chuninism. the only reason she won against sasori is because of granny chiyo. she would have died in like 2 seconds if it was her alone. i admit she's got good healing capabilites but having medical ninjutsu skill doesn't always mean that one has fighting skill as well.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 10:13 AM
i think part of that is right, but i believe she only lied to Naruto so he'd stop trying to chase after Sasuke. She probably thinks he's continuing going after Sasuke because of the promise he made her. so if she didn't love sasuke anymore the promise isn't necessary.
that's my opinion anyway.

rocketjed1
12-03-2009, 10:15 AM
yeahhh i don't think so. i think sakura doesn't think that hard about her intentions. she might just want an excuse to stalk sasuke since naruto rejected her.. also sakura is absolutely not above chunin level. she's not even on a mediocre chunin level. she's more around the lower/shouldn't-even-bother level of chuninism. the only reason she won against sasori is because of granny chiyo. she would have died in like 2 seconds if it was her alone. i admit she's got good healing capabilites but having medical ninjutsu skill doesn't always mean that one has fighting skill as well.
Sakura knows how dangerous Sasuke currently is. She used the "I love you Naruto" thing to ease him up so she could confront him on what they have to do.

Remember when Naruto left the village at the end of the first arc? He was still a Gennin. Now look at him now, he is way above Chunin level, infact he could possible become Jounin. Now Jiraiya and Tsunade are at about the same power level. So if Sakura spent 2 years training under Tsunade, and Naruto spent 2 years training onder Jiraiya, and Naruto could push Jounin level......are you putting two and two together?

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 10:23 AM
i've put two and two together, but a lot of Naruto's current training has come from other people besides Jiraya and Sakura isn't continuing her training it seems.
Sage mode with the toads, Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra nature training then again with the rasenshriken thing. i give her props she's tough, but not Sasuke tough.

rocketjed1
12-03-2009, 10:25 AM
i've put two and two together, but a lot of Naruto's current training has come from other people besides Jiraya and Sakura isn't continuing her training it seems.
Sage mode with the toads, Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra nature training then again with the rasenshriken thing. i give her props she's tough, but not Sasuke tough.
I agree. She is not as powerful as Naruto or Sasuke. But she is way above Chunin level.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 10:28 AM
i've never really grasped the consept of becoming Jonin in the manga and how someone go about becoming one, but there's always something going on to keep them from it apparently because Naruto's still genin XD

ShippudenGirl
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
i was rather surprised by sakura's decision to kill sasuke on her own. i mean i just don't understand what in her past fighting history has given her any reason to believe she has talent? i think she should just go home and wait for the real ninjas to take care of things. her selfish ambition is just hurting everyone! and could possibly result in their deaths! is this all some misguided attempt at reconciliation? so sai, kiba, lee, and everyone else have to risk their lives because SAKURA wants to stop sasuke on her OWN?? good lord. i can't even begin to explain how ridiculous that is. i also think it was quite arrogant of sakura to assume that the only reason naruto was going after sasuke was because of her and the promise he made. i mean, can you say 'the world does not revolve around you, sakura!' ugh. i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish.

Are you kinding me? Are you blind [No Offense ;3] Sakura is selfish, yes, but she has good intentions, how is saying "I want to fight Sasuke alone" Selfish? She doesn't want to drag anyone into the fight because she knows Sasuke is too strong, and she probably knows she is going to die. She's been in it since the beginning, she wanted to bring Sasuke back for Naruto, but since EVERYONE in there age group wants him dead she has decided to kill him, and she knows Naruto might hate her but she also wants to end Sasuke's life because she doesn't want him to be in the dark; she's protecting her village and she is sacrificeing herself for everyone, she isn't stupid so [I]she probably has some new Jutsu she is very confident about, a little to confident I think to have the idea she can kill Sasuke, who knows? Maybe it could be some kind of suicide/Kill Jutsu [Something like sealing Jutsu's] And if she dies, then it would be a HUGE lose she's one of the main characters, it's not like Naruto is just going to sit there knowing Sasuke killed Sakura [If he does] He'll probably do something way out of line. That is my opinion. [Updated on the Manga]

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
i think part of that is right, but i believe she only lied to Naruto so he'd stop trying to chase after Sasuke. She probably thinks he's continuing going after Sasuke because of the promise he made her. so if she didn't love sasuke anymore the promise isn't necessary.
that's my opinion anyway.

i agree naruto has learned throughout the entire series weither from the manga or anime that being a ninja is about their nindo and about honor basically. i think in his head he thinks sasuke's long gone and can't be helped but in his heart he believes that he can still help him, still do as he promised sakura. now as for the pink haired mess maker i think she just needs to admit that she really loves both of them more than she thinks and cares to much to say "hey don't go i don't want u to get hurt!". and on the whole thing about characters dying off. i would hate that since they already killed itachi (which made me leave off somewhere and morn for a while) and also if lee opened the last gate couldn't that kill him? i mean remember what happened @the chunin exams in the beginning/middle of the series: HE ALMOST DIED!!!!!! :)

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-03-2009, 10:49 AM
when i ment lee dying i also ment to put in the word "OFFICALLY"

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 10:50 AM
i agree naruto has learned throughout the entire series weither from the manga or anime that being a ninja is about their nindo and about honor basically. i think in his head he thinks sasuke's long gone and can't be helped but in his heart he believes that he can still help him, still do as he promised sakura. now as for the pink haired mess maker i think she just needs to admit that she really loves both of them more than she thinks and cares to much to say "hey don't go i don't want u to get hurt!". and on the whole thing about characters dying off. i would hate that since they already killed itachi (which made me leave off somewhere and morn for a while) and also if lee opened the last gate couldn't that kill him? i mean remember what happened @the chunin exams in the beginning/middle of the series: HE ALMOST DIED!!!!!! :)
EXACTLY. i have no idea what's up with Sakura though, because through out the Shippuden Manga her relationship and feelings for Naruto are seeming to intensify, but i know she's still in total and complete love with Sasuke.

Narutorious
12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Sakura doing what she think is for the greater good, which is to kill Sasuke. Because she loves Naruto, she didn't tell him about the group's decision to kill Sasuke because she knew it will hurt him. Because she loves Sasuke, she doesn't want him to fall in a even more darker path, so she decides to attempt to kill him. Sakura will eventually find out who she loves, likely when she confronts Sasuke. Sakura isn't gonna get killed, she's either going to get saved by someone(likely Naruto) or she's gonna get hax, but she'll live.

Uchia Tristan
12-03-2009, 11:47 AM
i believe that sakura loves sasuke so much that she'll do anything to save him from the drankness he's entering even if it means killing him

Uchia Tristan
12-03-2009, 11:48 AM
oh yeah this is something else i was wondering.
will madra kill lord the sixth?

Uchia Tristan
12-03-2009, 11:49 AM
one more thing.
is kakshi effectivly the seventh hokage now.
judging from what yamato said any way

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I quite disagree.

I agree with you...She is doing this all out of love I guess....

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
.......and Um, ok first of all Sakura KILLING Sasuke! Hello??? Has she lost her mind….definitely. I don’t think sasuke nor sakura are gonna die here, maybe if sakura ends up actually fighting sasuke, then she will probably end up hurt half dead and what not. If for some reason far beyond my information sasuke actually dies….say sakura does a god punch on his a--, then think what’s gonna happen now, when sasuke is a main character, and as well is sakura. But anyways….many main or important characters have already died as well, so it really won’t be a surprise if one of these people die.
Sakura, isn’t so weak anymore, and isn’t stupid, I think she knows for a fact what she’s getting herself into, she has a plan obviously, and now that Sai tolled naruto the truth, he knows what’s rlly going on, maybe he will show up in this situation to protect sakura or what ever. Besides….Kakashi Hokage :]] hmm, and I wanna see danzo vs. madara….

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM

*sigh* i can't believe this is happening...Sasuke....Naruto...Sakura...in full demolition. They are in a serious force of matter. The new GREAT NINJA WAR will surely happen v_\\ But on the other side. Sakura can't die here, or else the story would end (main character due to storyline) and so if Sasuke dies...or Naruto : / But yes, this can get really messy. But what i think kishi is going to end this is to make Naruto become Hokage (ever since Gaara told Naruto "if you want to become hokage just like you said you wanted to be, do the right thing for Sasuke". Naruto will truly be amazing than EVER if he changes Sasuke but here on out...Sasuke is the enemy of the story other than that Madara and Danzo jerks causing another war. But seriously, thanks to Sai Naruto has caught up on the truth but the thing that BITES me is that Sakura wants to KILL Sasuke. (If you notice, i like Sasuke A LOT and Sakura A LOT) it's like both of top favs battle lol. Ya well to tell you the truth. If one of them had to die between Sasuke and Sakura...I would say Sasuke T_\\ I really don't know why. Man, the story is getting intense. Kishi is really creative, though ^_\\

12-03-2009, 12:04 PM
I quite disagree.

Well ya but in the chapter (474), Naruto and Sai KNOW that Sakura loves Sasuke and lied about the confession to Naruto and she's going to kill Sasuke for his own good and try to put an end to this misery so you are half right : /
So ya...I knew Sakura still loves Sasuke =^_\\= that's what i call "NEVER GIVING UP!" lol

12-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Another thing i also agree with you guys about how Sakura loves Sasuke so much that she would do ANYTHING to save Sasuke from his darkness. Also, if Sasuke dies in the later manga, it won't really prove any moral into the story, cause it should be something like "Never Give Up and You'll Achieve Your Dreams" but i guess Sasuke dying would also make sense because of this "Revenge and War Doesn't Solve Anything". Oh man i'm gonna cry if Sasuke or Sakura dies. I mean Sasuke has done SO much and suffered from learning that his parents and family that he loved has died when he was JUST A LITTLE CHILD and then learned the truth that his brother, Itachi, actually loved him and went through lots of trouble making harsh decisions. It's just too many pressure on Sasuke. But i guess this is reason Sakura wants to kill Sasuke because she loves him and wants to put an end to his misery and pressure of the hated world. On the other hand, Naruto is the prophecy of putting the end to this war and hatred according to Jiraiya...could it be that Naruto CAN ACTUALLY SAVE SASUKE?!! *sigh* the story is truly getting intense v_\\

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
one more thing.
is kakshi effectivly the seventh hokage now.
judging from what yamato said any way

It's weird idk, Temari said to kakashi, there was no time for politics now, and people to decide, because madara already declared war, and they just came to Kakashi, soooo maybe he is..and 7th? isn't 6th...
also Im confused because of what Gaara was saying to naruto, about if he was ready to take the mantle of a kage...hmm

GaaraoftheSand13
12-03-2009, 12:26 PM
i believe that sakura loves sasuke so much that she'll do anything to save him from the drankness he's entering even if it means killing him

The drankness? XD, you might want to check your spelling, lol.

Anyway, Sakura is a bit out of her mind to go defeat Sasuke on her own. I can understand her intentions, but she's going to get herself killed if she does actually fight him. I think she's on a Chunin level, but Sasuke's pretty much at Kage level. I'm betting she won't be able to find him, or the fight will get interrupted very quickly. Though, if Sasuke still is in the whats-it-called with Karin, it will be the first one. To our knowledge, we don't even know if he plans to come out anytime soon.

GaaraoftheSand13
12-03-2009, 12:28 PM
It's weird idk, Temari said to kakashi, there was no time for politics now, and people to decide, because madara already declared war, and they just came to Kakashi, soooo maybe he is..and 7th? isn't 6th...
also Im confused because of what Gaara was saying to naruto, about if he was ready to take the mantle of a kage...hmm

I'm guessing he's the 6th. Danzo was only Hokage for like a day and half, so I'm not sure he's going to be counted

12-03-2009, 12:28 PM
The drankness? XD, you might want to check your spelling, lol.

Anyway, Sakura is a bit out of her mind to go defeat Sasuke on her own. I can understand her intentions, but she's going to get herself killed if she does actually fight him. I think she's on a Chunin level, but Sasuke's pretty much at Kage level. I'm betting she won't be able to find him, or the fight will get interrupted very quickly. Though, if Sasuke still is in the whats-it-called with Karin, it will be the first one. To our knowledge, we don't even know if he plans to come out anytime soon.

lol i think he thinks that Sasuke is a drunk guy and drinks a lot XD ("drankness" lol)

GaaraoftheSand13
12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
lol i think he thinks that Sasuke is a drunk guy and drinks a lot XD ("drankness" lol)

lol, that's a theory I haven't heard before. The power of alchohol XD

And what about Tsunade. If she wakes up, will she resume her place as Hokage, or will Kakashi take over? Will she ever wake up?
And yes, Sakura is out of her flipping mind

12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
But that would be awesome (in my opinion) if something like this happened in the story of Naruto. (look at my signature in the spoiler ONLY FOR SASUSAKU FANS! Just warning you cuz i hate arguments lol) =^_\\=

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 12:32 PM
lol ^ ^.....it would.

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
besides, Sasuke seems very dertemined to acomplish his goals....for example he said
he wasen't gonna die until 2 of his goals were done.
1. kill Itachi, done.
2. restore his clan.....??? will he get to accomplish this goal...
I don't think he will die. or kill sakura.

||sasu<3saku||

12-03-2009, 12:37 PM
lol, that's a theory I haven't heard before. The power of alchohol XD

And what about Tsunade. If she wakes up, will she resume her place as Hokage, or will Kakashi take over? Will she ever wake up?
And yes, Sakura is out of her flipping mind
lol the power of alcohol (you might wanna check your spelling LOL i'm jk)

And what about Tsunade? I think Tsunade is going to wake and the story goes on like this:

Tsunade: *yawns* w-where am I?
Tsunade: *looks out the window*
Tsunade: *gasp* OMG THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DESTROYED!!
Tsunade: *walks outside of the building* (everywhere is deserted) I'M ALONE!!!!
Jiraiya: *appears* nu-uh you're just dead -_-
Tsunade: O_o?!!
Jiraiya: ...what?

lol sorry i got bored again.
And SAKURA IS NOT OUT OF HER F****** MIND!! SHE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WANTAS TO HELP SASUKE WITH HER LOVE TO KILL HIM AND PUT AN END TO HIS MISERY!! v_\\ ~thank you~ lol

GaaraoftheSand13
12-03-2009, 12:39 PM
besides, Sasuke seems very dertemined to acomplish his goals....for example he said
he wasen't gonna die until 2 of his goals were done.
1. kill Itachi, done.
2. restore his clan.....??? will he get to accomplish this goal...
I don't think he will die. or kill sakura.

||sasu<3saku||

Ha ha, I love the implying here. Yes, but he must restore his clan. Everyone in Naruto has to acomplish their goals ;-)

SasuSaku

GaaraoftheSand13
12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
lol the power of alcohol (you might wanna check your spelling LOL i'm jk)

And what about Tsunade? I think Tsunade is going to wake and the story goes on like this:

Tsunade: *yawns* w-where am I?
Tsunade: *looks out the window*
Tsunade: *gasp* OMG THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DESTROYED!!
Tsunade: *walks outside of the building* (everywhere is deserted) I'M ALONE!!!!
Jiraiya: *appears* nu-uh you're just dead -_-
Tsunade: O_o?!!
Jiraiya: ...what?

lol sorry i got bored again.
And SAKURA IS NOT OUT OF HER F****** MIND!! SHE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WANTAS TO HELP SASUKE WITH HER LOVE TO KILL HIM AND PUT AN END TO HIS MISERY!! v_\\ ~thank you~ lol

I meant she was out of his mind if she thought she could defeat him...Don't hurt me.

And tsunade can't die!!! For such an awesome character (she's my favorite) that death would be worse than any other death in the series!!!

SakuraKaulitz221
12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Omfg I have no idea what to think about this chapter. I feel like everyone is being torn apart. (Well, Sasuke tore himself away a long time ago.) I hope this fight doesn't happen, I just dont want it to.. it sounds like Sasuke's gonna die, but how is that possible? He can't just die, neither can Sakura. Neither of them could die. I totally forgot that Sasuke and Karin were in that other realm or whatever so this gives me hope that nothing too crazy will happen.. I have a feeling this war will tear Team 7 apart! :(

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Tsunade can't die! and... i think she might let Kakashi stay hokage although i really dont think being hokage is his style XD
and yeah, i DO think Sakura's out of her mind; but i DON'T think she's going to fight Sasuke. maybe she is planning to, but she might break down or Naruto will stop her.
or Sasuke wil say something totally hot! (lol) and she'll change her mind.

SakuraKaulitz221
12-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Tsunade can't die! and... i think she might let Kakashi stay hokage although i really dont think being hokage is his style XD
and yeah, i DO think Sakura's out of her mind; but i DON'T think she's going to fight Sasuke. maybe she is planning to, but she might break down or Naruto will stop her.
or Sasuke wil say something totally hot! (lol) and she'll change her mind.
Haha good theory..
He'll probably begin to say something, and she'll be like OMFG I JUSR CANT DO IT!!!!! lol

Shika-fiend
12-03-2009, 01:08 PM
I hope that Lee, Sai, and Kiba ditch Sakura, and then, Sakura gets killed. (No one down rep me. This is just my opinion.)

Nekomataoftheforest
12-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Haha good theory..
He'll probably begin to say something, and she'll be like OMFG I JUSR CANT DO IT!!!!! lol
lol, im another sasuke fan; can ya tell XD

LaGueraUchiha
12-03-2009, 01:52 PM
I hope that Lee, Sai, and Kiba ditch Sakura, and then, Sakura gets killed. (No one down rep me. This is just my opinion.)

hm, I should down rep - you just for saying that Sakura should get killed!
but, I won't because, thanks to sakura's actions, and the way she is, I would understand why people have negative thoughts against her...
so opinion respected. -_-

RM:
||Sasu<3Saku||

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
There's a big flaw with this:

Sasuke and Karin are in Kamui-Land/Kami-World/Kamui-Park/Kamui-Country.

Sasuke is on the verge of death.

Juugo and Suigetsu are currently occupied by Samurai.

shikamarulover18
12-03-2009, 03:10 PM

i wholeheartedly agree, my friend. maybe they'll leave her when she's asleep, or make shadow clones and pretend to be with her until the battle begins with sasuke and right as she just needs their help, they all poof! ahahahah that would be sooo funny and it would serve her right

KisameIsNotSushi
12-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Is sasuke really Kage level? I'm pretty sure Sakura doesen't stand a Chance but sasuke aint that Strong either

Hidden Ninja45
12-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Sasuke has to come out of that world at some point. Karin is still healing him. (or doing other things to him.)

I do agree that it appears that a Team Sakura vs. Taka fight is coming. I don't know who will face who, but Sakura will fight Sasuke. I'm guessing Sakura will epic fail and get injured. Then Naruto will come in fight Sasuke and probably kill him. Then they will go after Madara, and find some way to kill him. And that will end the series. A bunch of other stuff will happen along the way, i'm sure. So I don't think the series will end soon. Maybe going all the way to Chapter 550 or maybe even 600.

kit
12-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Give Sakura a little credit; I doubt she expects a head-on fight. She probably guesses that Sasuke is wounded after the kage summit battle. She may even think that she will be able to approach Sasuke to talk to or heal him and catch him off-guard (could use a killing jutsu that looks like a healing jutsu, as Tsunade tried with Orochimaru, but Kabuto as a medic-nin saw through it), or at least that he will not be able to go through with killing her. She only needs to get close enough under false pretences for one good hit; I think that is her plan though I agree it probably won't work.

UchihaHatakeIsabella
12-03-2009, 04:57 PM
probably

Shika-fiend
12-03-2009, 05:09 PM
hm, I should down rep - you just for saying that Sakura should get killed!
but, I won't because, thanks to sakura's actions, and the way she is, I would understand why people have negative thoughts against her...
so opinion respected. -_-

RM:
||Sasu<3Saku||

Thanks for respecting my opinion. For that I give you rep.

makaveli575
12-03-2009, 05:22 PM

It's like you read my mind lol.

"i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish."

I couldn't agree more I use to be able to tolerate Sakura but now I really don't care whether she's gone or not. Girls like Sakura are the reason guys can act a fool and get away with it. Doesn't matter how bad you treat them they are too stupid to leave and use the excuse that "It's love". That's total BS that's not love and for the people who believe that I feel sorry for you.

She's delusional if she thinks she can beat Sasuke on her own. She's just continuing her selfish ways which is not that surprising imo. Even if she somehow finds Sasuke imo they will just capture her and capture/kill Sai, Kiba, and Lee, then just use her to lure Naruto out and then we finally get to see Naruto vs Sasuke again. I was expecting something like this to happen because as at currently sits it doesn't look like Naruto has it in him to kill Sasuke if necessary and this could be the push to make Naruto FINALLY decide it's time to take out Sasuke.

Tickleme
12-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Mak just stop please...

I have a feeling sasuke is coming to an end by Sakura...She is one of my favorite characters and i honeslty feel she has the potential to kill Sasuke....

think about it...
Sasukes hatred and revenge has drivin him this far..
Sakuras love and ambition is going to drive her far to... am i right or am i right :P?

And its even,ly matched at this point.

Team HAWK: Team Sakura:
Jugo Kiba
Karin Rock Lee
Sasuke Sakura
Sugetsu Shino

Tickleme
12-03-2009, 05:31 PM
She is not delusional in anway!! HMPH

makaveli575
12-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Mak just stop please...

I have a feeling sasuke is coming to an end by Sakura...She is one of my favorite characters and i honeslty feel she has the potential to kill Sasuke....

think about it...
Sasukes hatred and revenge has drivin him this far..
Sakuras love and ambition is going to drive her far to... am i right or am i right :P?

And its even,ly matched at this point.

Team HAWK: Team Sakura:
Jugo Kiba
Karin Rock Lee
Sasuke Sakura
Sugetsu Shino

She is delusional and I think you have joined her if you think she can actually defeat Sasuke :P.

If you have forgotten it wasn't so long ago that Sasuke was going toe-to-toe with Raikage/his team and Gaara/his team and he held his own. Are you gonna sit here and tell me that Sakura and her team are on a higher level then a Kage + his/her personal guards? Love is a powerful emotion BUT that isn't enough to overcome a huge gap in power/skill and adversely I think it will be a detriment to her. She can say she will kill Sasuke all she wants but imo I think she is too stupid to overcome her supposed "love" for Sasuke to be able to kill him even if she had the chance.

I see this as the best trigger to get Naruto vs Sasuke rematch which we have all been waiting for for the longest time. Still time will tell we will just have to wait and see.

LightningSage
12-03-2009, 08:27 PM
.......and Um, ok first of all Sakura KILLING Sasuke! Hello??? Has she lost her mind….definitely. I don’t think sasuke nor sakura are gonna die here, maybe if sakura ends up actually fighting sasuke, then she will probably end up hurt half dead and what not. If for some reason far beyond my information sasuke actually dies….say sakura does a god punch on his a--, then think what’s gonna happen now, when sasuke is a main character, and as well is sakura. But anyways….many main or important characters have already died as well, so it really won’t be a surprise if one of these people die.
Sakura, isn’t so weak anymore, and isn’t stupid, I think she knows for a fact what she’s getting herself into, she has a plan obviously, and now that Sai tolled naruto the truth, he knows what’s rlly going on, maybe he will show up in this situation to protect sakura or what ever. Besides….Kakashi Hokage :]] hmm, and I wanna see danzo vs. madara….

Agree, although really confusing right now about what's gonna happen, but Im sure Naruto will probably end up showing up to stop everything, when Sakura confronts Sasuke, they might end up alone, so they will get seperated from everyone else, or everyone will get hurt badly, and won't be able to defend Sakura. even tho it's all intense right now in the story, I really just want to know most about Danzo vs Madara.

Cade
12-03-2009, 08:33 PM
I don't know about this.Sasuke's ablitlies are powerful and advanced,but Sakura is fighting for Naruto's love.

OtoSeptic
12-03-2009, 11:54 PM
I think this development had only two purposes: 1) to show that Sakura still loves Sasuke, and b) to further isolate Naruto and his goal. With Sakura "betraying" him (in lack of a better term) by giving up on his ability to bring Sasuke back, Naruto's all but alone in the world now.

There's no way Sasuke will actually die, least of all by Sakura. It would serve no purpose to the ENTIRE STORYLINE up to now. I'm sure this is all just building up to where the reader thinks that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for Naruto to go against the whole world and save Sasuke -- but he inevitably will. 'Cause it's how he rolls.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Has anyone else ever heard of Karin actually being USEFUL?? All she's good for is being a sensory ninja. She's never fought. She hid when the raikage and sasuke were at each others throats. And when they were fighting Killer bee she only got in the way. How could she compare to ANY of Sakura's make shift team.
Not that Sasuke couldn't take them all;)

Marajsky
12-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Are you kinding me? Are you blind [No Offense ;3] Sakura is selfish, yes, but she has good intentions,how is saying "I want to fight Sasuke alone" Selfish? She doesn't want to drag anyone into the fight because she knows Sasuke is too strong, and she probably knows she is going to die. She's been in it since the beginning, she wanted to bring Sasuke back for Naruto, but since EVERYONE in there age group wants him dead she has decided to kill him, and she knows Naruto might hate her but she also wants to end Sasuke's life because she doesn't want him to be in the dark; she's protecting her village and she is sacrificeing herself for everyone, she isn't stupid so [I]she probably has some new Jutsu she is very confident about, a little to confident I think to have the idea she can kill Sasuke, who knows? Maybe it could be some kind of suicide/Kill Jutsu [Something like sealing Jutsu's] And if she dies, then it would be a HUGE lose she's one of the main characters, it's not like Naruto is just going to sit there knowing Sasuke killed Sakura [If he does] He'll probably do something way out of line. That is my opinion. [Updated on the Manga]

I agree with you 100%!!!

Marajsky
12-04-2009, 09:33 AM
I had a dream last night, where Sakura found Sasuke alone. Thinking of a way to do this she desided to use her woman charms to seduce him. As he sleeps she uses her powers of healing to stop his heart as he sleeps, no pain no mess, he never knew she betrayed him. Ok fan fiction writers.... GO!!!

Leji_Hyuga
12-04-2009, 09:36 AM
confused

Marajsky
12-04-2009, 09:38 AM
confused

Just a thought of how she could kill him, without facing him head on! Face it he would kill her in a second!

Bohica
12-04-2009, 09:43 AM
This fight may happen down the road, but as of now Taka is split up, aslo the only member really strong is Sasuke. Karin would get taken out quickly leaving Setsu or Jugo 2 vs. 1 while other would match up 1 vs. 1 with someone. Also I dont see Sakura or Sasuke out of the story yet, its all a big repeat of the sunnin and Nar, Sas, Sak.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-04-2009, 09:46 AM
I don't want Sasuke to die:( I know Sakura is saying/thinking she wants to kill him, but she better not! Besides wouldn't that defeat the purpose of all Naruto's training? Naruto's supposed to save Sasuke. Not allow him to die.

KisameIsNotSushi
12-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Plus sai Said shes probably going to do that and how could she even find sasuke so easy naruto will stop her before she gets to him or something

OtoSeptic
12-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I had a dream last night, where Sakura found Sasuke alone. Thinking of a way to do this she desided to use her woman charms to seduce him. As he sleeps she uses her powers of healing to stop his heart as he sleeps, no pain no mess, he never knew she betrayed him. Ok fan fiction writers.... GO!!!

XD Awesome! Beautifully tragic, even. I might have to write something now...

shikamarulover18
12-04-2009, 03:24 PM
It's like you read my mind lol.

"i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish."

I couldn't agree more I use to be able to tolerate Sakura but now I really don't care whether she's gone or not. Girls like Sakura are the reason guys can act a fool and get away with it. Doesn't matter how bad you treat them they are too stupid to leave and use the excuse that "It's love". That's total BS that's not love and for the people who believe that I feel sorry for you.

She's delusional if she thinks she can beat Sasuke on her own. She's just continuing her selfish ways which is not that surprising imo. Even if she somehow finds Sasuke imo they will just capture her and capture/kill Sai, Kiba, and Lee, then just use her to lure Naruto out and then we finally get to see Naruto vs Sasuke again. I was expecting something like this to happen because as at currently sits it doesn't look like Naruto has it in him to kill Sasuke if necessary and this could be the push to make Naruto FINALLY decide it's time to take out Sasuke.

i totally agree! she is delusional! and she's just bringing sai, lee, and shino to their deaths! does she even have a plan to defeat sasuke?? let alone the power to?? the whole thought is just ridiculous and if anyone but her gets killed off from this fight, i'll be pissed. but that's a good point that if sasuke kills sakura then naruto will probably destroy him. that would be a compelling enough reason. good theory!

SasukeFallen
12-04-2009, 05:22 PM

Of course she's not Sasuke 'tough' or anywhere near the current Naruto. But, just look at Naruto at the end of part one, and how his skills had grown after we first see him at the begining of Shippuden, he had two years under Jiraya, so I think it's safe to say that Sakura had improved just as much under Tsunade in two years and maybe had a bit of training when They had the 'down time' In Konoha before the invasion. I think people get the idea in there heads that since we never got to realy see any of her training, (and we havn't got to see her in battle except for once), people think it wasn't really intense, or she didn't take away as much as she could have.

One other point: Chunnin Exams.
Sakura would have had to retake the chunnin Exams to acheive the rank during the time skip. Proving she had what it took to be a Chunnin in the first place.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Of course she's not Sasuke 'tough' or anywhere near the current Naruto. But, just look at Naruto at the end of part one, and how his skills had grown after we first see him at the begining of Shippuden, he had two years under Jiraya, so I think it's safe to say that Sakura had improved just as much under Tsunade in two years and maybe had a bit of training when They had the 'down time' In Konoha before the invasion. I think people get the idea in there heads that since we never got to realy see any of her training, (and we havn't got to see her in battle except for once), people think it wasn't really intense, or she didn't take away as much as she could have.

One other point: Chunnin Exams.
Sakura would have had to retake the chunnin Exams to acheive the rank during the time skip. Proving she had what it took to be a Chunnin in the first place.

that isn't what i was saying. and i wasn't trying to put her down. im referring to the fact she wants to kill Sasuke. i know she's tough, but Naruto has just gotten stronger than her. and if he can't beat sasuke what makes her think she can?
they didn't show Naruto's training either. maybe the recurring scene of Jariya up aganist the house half dead because of Naruto, that's it.

Nemico
12-05-2009, 07:02 AM
I quite disagree.

^ Agreed
Even Sakura isnt stupid enough to make a move like that without being prepared. She most have something that she is hiding a new jutsu or power that is making her do this.

<3.:Hinata:.<3
12-05-2009, 07:21 AM
I think Sakura just wants all this to stop. She's probably tired of the failed attempts of going on missions to retrieve Sasuke. Well, I dont know. That's just my opinion. And I think Sakura's also lovesick. The fact that her true love, Sasuke, is still somewhere out there, kinda made her give up. And she turned to loving Naruto because he's been with her the whole way.

AND i have this huge feeling that karin and sakura might battle
hehe like I've said before, it's just my opinion. :)

Nekomataoftheforest
12-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I hope Sakura and Karin fight. Sakura will kill her! Exactly what I'm hoping for ;)

Marisuki
12-05-2009, 10:20 AM
There are so many possibilites!
Karin VS. Sakura
Madara takes Sakura to Sasuke

Maybe Sasuke will listen to her if they were to actually talk. If a little fight happens he wont kill her.
Sakura still loves Sasuke, but she is trying to help everyone and Naruto.

NarutoUzumaki12
12-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Oh man I really want to know what happens next

Marisuki
12-05-2009, 08:42 PM
I know I'm getting really pumped up again, I wanna know what is going to happen next!

valtreck
12-06-2009, 05:46 AM
i think sakura will not meet sasuke and naruto will find him and tell her to go back

♥Gaara's Fangirl♥
12-06-2009, 09:21 AM

Sakura is an idiot....she had enough guts to lie about loving naruto...but Naruto knew it wasn't true and said "I people who lie to themselves."

NarutoUzumaki12
12-06-2009, 12:45 PM
good bye sakura. there is no way she can kill Sasuke unless that Kishi makes an Unpredictabale event where she does win

Artistic Sai
12-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Agreed....i don't see Sakura being able to kill Sasuke. Both her heart and body is not strong enough. Also we've got to see the ulimate show down....Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-06-2009, 05:10 PM
IF she finds him. Sasuke and Karin are in that weird deminsion. I don't see them coming out any time soon either because he's unconscious and has some serious wounds.

XNumber1KunoichiX
12-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Ok look at it like this what if Sakura was lucky enough to actually kill Sasuke think how Naruto would feel if she was able to kill Sasuke but he wasn't !!! He would be super depressed and probably wouldn't want to be hokage that much anymore!! I recommend Naruto and Sakura should kill Sasuke together!!!!!

OtoSeptic
12-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Ok look at it like this what if Sakura was lucky enough to actually kill Sasuke think how Naruto would feel if she was able to kill Sasuke but he wasn't !!! He would be super depressed and probably wouldn't want to be hokage that much anymore!! I recommend Naruto and Sakura should kill Sasuke together!!!!!

...You DO realize that Naruto is completely against killing Sasuke, right? There's no way he'll do it himself. If Sakura did manage to kill Sasuke, Naruto would be upset over his death, not his missed chance to do it himself.

Bacon
12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
sigh....wait for 475 because its ridiculous that she wants fight with him, but i find it odd that she "loves him"
wait to see what happens xD

Nekomataoftheforest
12-07-2009, 03:30 AM
I think Naruto might get in the way of Sakura and Sasuke. If he gets out of that weird alternate dimension. (Someone spelled it for me but I completly forgot how to spell XD )

sasu_girl
12-07-2009, 03:35 AM
I think Naruto might get in the way of Sakura and Sasuke. If he gets out of that weird alternate dimension. (Someone spelled it for me but I completly forgot how to spell XD )
yeah. i think he'll stop the fight. he doesn't want sasuke to die and he definately doesn't want sakura to die.

Nekomataoftheforest
12-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Of course not, one of the first couple of people to aknowledge him. he'd never let them kill each other.