PDA

View Full Version : Well so much for Danzou's arm

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Up date

Danzou right arm has sharingans in it!!!! It' so nasty to look at. Though do you thing the the sharingans have the MS?

ShippudenGirl
12-03-2009, 07:07 AM
c_c His arm is going to be interesting, I wonder what kind of 'seal' he is talking about? Hmm, maybe a very special jutsu, {he always has something up his sleeve(<-LOL)
I THOUGHT Madara was gonna win but then I saw Danzou's arm thingy, its goin' to be Gooood!

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 07:12 AM
c_c His arm is going to be interesting, I wonder what kind of 'seal' he is talking about? Hmm, maybe a very special jutsu, {he always has something up his sleeve(<-LOL)
I THOUGHT Madara was gonna win but then I saw Danzou's arm thingy, its goin' to be Gooood!
I know right! That seal is making me wounder. I wounder if it's like Ao seal?

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 10:32 AM
maybe his arms is so powerful that he needed a seal to seal the power. And only unsealed it when he really need it. Maybe its take a lot of energy so that is why its sealed.. But I don't know its just ideas... I wonder too what will be the power of his arm ^^

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
maybe his arms is so powerful that he needed a seal to seal the power. And only unsealed it when he really need it. Maybe its take a lot of energy so that is why its sealed.. But I don't know its just ideas... I wonder too what will be the power of his arm ^^
Maybe his arm would be a total flop XD

shikamarulover18
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
i can't wait to find out what danzo's abiities are! it's just that his appearance is so deceiving! he's supposed to be this super powerful dude (or so we thinK) but at the same time he looks like a crippled invalid with all those bandages and that cane. if he is capable of beating madara with whatever that arm could be, i would love to see it. but i still think madara is too important to kill of from the series sooo danzo is more likely to lose/join the dark side.

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Loll I doubt... Plus I want to see if Madara would want to fight him first or just gonna play and talk like he did with everybody...Or maybe we gonna be able too see what madara can do except for his "Pass through him" tech. xD!

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Loll I doubt... Plus I want to see if Madara would want to fight him first or just gonna play and talk like he did with everybody...Or maybe we gonna be able too see what madara can do except for his "Pass through him" tech. xD!
I was joking though it would be funny if it did. :lol:

probaly a full out fight seens he relesed that seal on his arm.

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 10:48 AM
haha well If its happen then I would think about you first loll xD! But aww, I was hoping this fight would came soon. I start to know why Kisame's death was quick like this... The real Action Start Next WEEK :D

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 10:50 AM
haha well If its happen then I would think about you first loll xD! But aww, I was hoping this fight would came soon. I start to know why Kisame's death was quick like this... The real Action Start Next WEEK :Dthanks? :lol: Maybe because Mr.Kishimoto wanted Kisame dead :lol:
And yup here comes all of the good fights :mrgreen:

Bioyard
12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm just interested in seeing how madara uses the 1-7 demon chakras. Like is he just gonna summon one and have it attack Danzou? Or maybe engulf himself with it? He can't physically fight so...

ZackAttack
12-03-2009, 12:40 PM
neither will die, and i'm pretty sure it was stated that his entire right side of his upper body is that of shisui uchihas. Ao noticed it during the summit.

Madara looked a bit startled for the first time and it could be an interesting fight before it ends in a team up.

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm just interested in seeing how madara uses the 1-7 demon chakras. Like is he just gonna summon one and have it attack Danzou? Or maybe engulf himself with it? He can't physically fight so...
But how do we know that he can't physically fight? He could and just not of chosen to in the past. ;)

Bioyard
12-03-2009, 04:50 PM
But how do we know that he can't physically fight? He could and just not of chosen to in the past. ;)

He already said he couldn't. The only power he has other than the space/time thing is the demons he has collected.

Hidden Ninja45
12-03-2009, 04:58 PM
I doubt they actually go into a full fight. Something with happen that will stop it. Danzo should know he can't beat Madara.

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 06:13 PM
He already said he couldn't. The only power he has other than the space/time thing is the demons he has collected.
he could be lieing you know ;)

ZackAttack
12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
I doubt they actually go into a full fight. Something with happen that will stop it. Danzo should know he can't beat Madara.

you haven't seen him have one fight yet. My guess is under all the wrapping on the right side, is actually shisui uchihas body, making danzo kind of like zetsu with having two sides looking differently. The advantage of this is, while he may be old, he can not only handle the sharingan with no ill affects, but he also remains young on one side to keep a good amount of his chakra in his old age to avoid the same problem sarutobi had.

Panzer General
12-03-2009, 08:26 PM
It has something to do with uchiha Shisui.

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
It has something to do with uchiha Shisui.you sure XD

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-03-2009, 09:14 PM
That'd be fun for Danzo in the next chapter/

KisameIsNotSushi
12-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Omg! finally we get to see Danzo fight! I'm really looking forward to this fight,And this is also the first time Tobi fights technically so this is going to be awesome!

OtoSeptic
12-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Ao noted that he saw Shisui's chakra in Danzou's left eye AND arm, so. Maybe he lost his arm way back, and then stole Shisui's when he stole his eye, thinking he was Sesshoumaru or something? XD

zerosameri
12-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Ao noted that he saw Shisui's chakra in Danzou's left eye AND arm, so. Maybe he lost his arm way back, and then stole Shisui's when he stole his eye, thinking he was Sesshoumaru or something? XD
When did Sesshoumaru take someone's arm? :lol:. And Danzou's arm that is going to wiked to see in action

Ragato
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
his arm sorta looks like Hiruko's in the anime.Don't ya think

toss38
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM
I know its awsome

zerosameri
12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
his arm sorta looks like Hiruko's in the anime.Don't ya thinkIt sorta does. I did'nt see that untill you said that. I wounder what it can do...
-=--=-
Wow, 300 people looked at this and only 26 repled

Shikamaru Nara
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I wonder about his arm, I think Madara might win, my gut says so. That or it was the chili talking.:D

zerosameri
12-04-2009, 06:45 PM
It may be a tie, or one of them flees, we just can tell

Ragato
12-04-2009, 06:47 PM
They are both Sharingan users. Both of their abilities are not known.Who will win lol.I wonder what Madara has done with the Demons.If has them then he will no doubt win.I wonder what danzo will have up his sleeve.

yondaime
12-04-2009, 06:50 PM
I bet he has something sealed in it from the Uchiha massacre, because Madara/Tobi said I haven't seen you since the Uchiha incident. So my guess is, he has something from Shisui Uchiha sealed in him since he already has his Sharingan.

zerosameri
12-04-2009, 06:53 PM
I bet he has something sealed in it from the Uchiha massacre, because Madara/Tobi said I haven't seen you since the Uchiha incident. So my guess is, he has something from Shisui Uchiha sealed in him since he already has his Sharingan.Ah yea I know. Maybe that seal is likes Naruto's seal. Naruto seal chalker, so maybe has something awesome in that manner
They are both Sharingan users. Both of their abilities are not known.Who will win lol.I wonder what Madara has done with the Demons.If has them then he will no doubt win.I wonder what danzo will have up his sleeve.We know that Shushi's sharingan can controll people with out them knowing their being controlled, and Madara's sharingan controlls Space and time. <--- thats what we think

Nemico
12-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Well unless I'm mistaken I believe it is RIGHT arm not his Left. I do wonder what he has in store with that arm and why have a seal on it? It just makes me want to know...

zerosameri
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Well unless I'm mistaken I believe it is RIGHT arm not his Left. I do wonder what he has in store with that arm and why have a seal on it? It just makes me want to know...
It is his left arm, not right arm, ;)

( Yahiko )
12-05-2009, 05:24 AM
It is his left arm, not right arm, ;)

Wha? I know it was his right arm ...
What I read It says
" I'm going to release the seal on my right arm" - Danzo

Kon
12-05-2009, 05:38 AM
true i think it was his left or was it the right i dont remember

yea i wonder what will happen what special jutsu or power is in store

zerosameri
12-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Wha? I know it was his right arm ...
What I read It says
" I'm going to release the seal on my right arm" - Danzo

My bad. It is his right arm :D

Nemico
12-05-2009, 08:40 AM
My bad. It is his right arm :D

Small mistake we all make them ;)

Bioyard
12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Omg! Is it possible for his right arm to have the other half of the foxes chakra?? Maybe that's why Madara wants him so bad??

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-05-2009, 03:17 PM

yea ....maby its like tsunade's seal...maby danzo's been storing power in that right arm and unleashing it whenever required.....
its gonna be interesting to see what kind of power that arm has and if it will give him an upper hand over madara..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Omg! Is it possible for his right arm to have the other half of the foxes chakra?? Maybe that's why Madara wants him so bad??

possible....but i dont think madara wants him like to use him...but rather to convince him ....

besides minato wouldnt have sealed away the other half on DANZO'S ARM!...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
It may be a tie, or one of them flees, we just can tell

yea...i think madara will avoid fighting him....dodge all of danzo's attacks and wait for him to tire himself out so that he will finally listen to what madara has to say..

Yori
12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Maybe he can use Shisui's most powerful and known jutsu..(Body Flicker, but there was something that Shisui did to enhance it and become feared because of it.)

Or..

It could be some unknown Uchiha power Danzo sealed back in the day.

Either way I predict this match won't last past 2 chapters, if it do then im going to be mad.

Edit: If i'm correct my first theory would make Danzo almost intangible like Madara

Bioyard
12-05-2009, 03:48 PM
possible....but i dont think madara wants him like to use him...but rather to convince him ....

besides minato wouldnt have sealed away the other half on DANZO'S ARM!...

No ones ever mentioned where the other half went. The rest of the chakra would had to of gone somewhere. Perhaps Minato died sealing one half and Danzo captured the other. It's an idea anyway. I think it's befitting of a naruto plot twist.

Sasumo Sogai
12-05-2009, 05:00 PM
madara and him will fight, but madara will escape probably

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
12-05-2009, 05:27 PM
No ones ever mentioned where the other half went. The rest of the chakra would had to of gone somewhere. Perhaps Minato died sealing one half and Danzo captured the other. It's an idea anyway. I think it's befitting of a naruto plot twist.

It has been mentioned. he sealed the other half( the yin) permanently in the reaper death seal/dead demon seal...making it inaccessible to naruto or any1 else..

jukeboxed
12-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Danzo stole Ed Elric's automail arm.
HE SHALL PAY.

zerosameri
12-05-2009, 06:46 PM
yea...i think madara will avoid fighting him....dodge all of danzo's attacks and wait for him to tire himself out so that he will finally listen to what madara has to say..You know I can see that happening. Madara all ways have a story to tell. :lol:

Uotsan
12-05-2009, 06:49 PM
I belive that Danzu is going to join Madara

bluebabyboi
12-09-2009, 10:23 AM
his right arm is full of sharingan eyes, this dude is obsessed with uchiha

Blind Uchiha
12-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Well I voted Madara is going to win, but since Sasuke has entered the fray, I'll say Sasuke. Collecting Sharingans what a grotesque hobby.

mrsticky005
12-09-2009, 11:06 AM
I get the feeling Orochimaru had helped Danzo with the transplant.

But then the question is...if Danzo had that many sharnigan why didn't Orochimaru take one?

Lone Wolf
12-09-2009, 11:08 AM
I get the feeling Orochimaru had helped Danzo with the transplant.

But then the question is...if Danzo had that many sharnigan why didn't Orochimaru take one?

Maybe Oro was in Danzo's mind control?

brunz
12-09-2009, 05:33 PM
that sounds like a possibility

zerosameri
12-09-2009, 06:57 PM
his right arm is full of sharingan eyes, this dude is obsessed with uchihaSpoiler tag?

mrsticky005
12-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Maybe Oro was in Danzo's mind control?

Yeah maybe.
I get the feeling that the mind control is more like
THE POWER OF SUGGESTION
I mean it works on anyone but for something of a weaker mindset not as much.

Uotsan
12-09-2009, 10:05 PM
This chapter got lame at the end. I was hoping that Danzou was going to fight more like Kakashi sence he had that one sharingan in one of his eye. I believe the popularity of Danzou has made a huge decrease. This make me not want to read this manga any more because its seems as if everything is being rush and everyone has a beyocugan and sharingan.