PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 474 Discussion

Sasori_X
12-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Came out really late at night, but a day earlier than usual. Luckily I came at the right time when the scanlations were released.

Looks like Sakura still likes Sasuke. However I have more respect for Sakura. At least she is willing to do what it takes to stop all the madness by trying to go and kill Sasuke while Naruto is still in his dream world that he thinks he can bring Sasuke back. Though obviously Sakura would be no match against Sasuke (since Kishi gave the jerk so many damn upgrades).

And looks like the theory of Madara and Danzou working together has been proven false once more since it looks like a pretty epic fight. Though I really wonder, what the heck is Danzou really up to? Why does he want the Byakugan so badly? And what the heck is up with his right arm?

Sasori_X
12-03-2009, 03:28 AM
F.uck Yeah! Out Already.

Yeah, surprised how quick they released it. Don't know how many people are up at 2:00 A.M in the morning (for pacific time that is).

Vivi
12-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Madara line: Long time no see since the Uchiha Incident.

So they do know each other after all.

Also Kakashi being Hokage becomes more and more clearer now =O

Danzo's arm looks cool. Since it has a seal he must have some sort of amazing power.

Sasori_X
12-03-2009, 03:46 AM

Danzo's arm looks cool. Since it has a seal he must have some sort of amazing power.

Maybe his right arm with the seals was meant to trying to steal Madara's sharingan? I mean thats probably how he got his sharingan from the start.

But maybe Danzou might be the big villain in the series, thats if Kishi kills him off in this match or not.

Vivi
12-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Maybe his right arm with the seals was meant to trying to steal Madara's sharingan? I mean thats probably how he got his sharingan from the start.

But maybe Danzou might be the big villain in the series, thats if Kishi kills him off in this match or not.

Doubtful Danzo is.If he'd be the Main villain he'd be a lame one.

Konoha against Danzo?=/

Can't wait to see what Torune can do.He looks strong.

That remindsme Kishi interview: 3 new members join Akatsuki one will be the brother of a Hokage.
Fuu looks like a Yamanaka.I wouldnt be surprised if Inoichi becomes Hokage instead of Kakashi.Lame.....

brunz
12-03-2009, 04:44 AM
best chapter in a while

Shkin
12-03-2009, 05:15 AM
Too bad the chapter wasted around 12 pages talking about Sakura.
haha..yeah.. though i'm liking Sai now...so much for a guy who haven't known emotions but now...xD

but its a better chapter than the last one..xD

is also excited for Kakashi...finally...the Hokage..xD but a lot can still happen so i'm keeping my fingers crossed...xD

Danzo vs. Madara..i hope it turns out to be epic...unlike the Kisame vs. KB that turned out to be an epic FAIL!

so Kakashi and Yamato will go back to Konoha while Naruto and the rest will try to catch up to Sakura's team? wonder what Naruto will do...

Uzumaki
12-03-2009, 06:20 AM
Hope they Kill off Sasuke:) it's getting really old having Naruto and Friend's
looking for hem.

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 06:32 AM
I only had one problem with this chapter.

Sai kept saying 'Age Mates' :|
Whitch sounds a lot like 'Play Mates' :lol:
Get my drift XD
--

That whole chapter said:

Sasuke needs to die in many different ways.

So I think they got that point across

Shkin
12-03-2009, 06:41 AM

Sai keeped saying 'Age Mates' :|
Get my drifter XD
--

That whole chapter said:

Sasuke needs to die in many differnt ways.

yeah i noticed too maybe a translation glitch?...so Sai older or younger than Naruto's age? just a thought....xD

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 06:44 AM
yeah i noticed too maybe a translation glitch?...so Sai older or younger than Naruto's age? just a thought....xD
I don't think so. Though they could os translted into age group in stead of Age Mates. XD

Sai's a year older then Naruto...

Sai: 17
Naruto: 16

ShippudenGirl
12-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Hope they Kill off Sasuke:) it's getting really old having Naruto and Friend's
looking for hem.

Mhmm Yeah no offense to ppl but Sasuke sometimes can get a little old, they should have an epic battle again with Naruto and Sasuke(again) I mean when the manga is about Sasuke, its just about him doing what he does, blah bla fight someone random, he wins! x3 The manga was BORING In some ways, yet emotional and very revealing ;p

flamey234
12-03-2009, 07:27 AM

Sai kept saying 'Age Mates' :|
Get my drift XD
--

That whole chapter said:

Sasuke needs to die in many different ways.

I'm still trying to figure out the age mate thing. Wouldn't Naruto be 3 years older then the others and 2 years older than Neji, TenTen, and Lee since he was held back from graduating for thre years? Also, Gaara appearing kind of surprised me.

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-03-2009, 07:28 AM
it did talk about sakura a lil too much but it was very interesting

flamey234
12-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Too bad the chapter wasted around 12 pages talking about Sakura.
I feel the same way. But goig on that note, What do you guys think are the chances of NaruSaku happening after this chapter?

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 07:34 AM
I'm still trying to figure out the age mate thing. Wouldn't Naruto be 3 years older then the others and 2 years older than Neji, TenTen, and Lee since he was held back from graduating for thre years? Also, Gaara appearing kind of surprised me.
Yea I know right Naruto should be older then them but he's yonger then them

Neji: 17
Tenten: 17
Lee: 17

----
What Garra said is surprising.... What he said to Naruto about 'baring the wait of the tittle Kage' I wounder what he ment by that.

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Lol Nice Arm Danzo. xD Thats the only good part, the entire chapter was ruined by Sai talking about Sakura...
i liked it when they talked ab out sakura chasing sasuke sounds pretty good he might actually get his head blown off if she hits him

flamey234
12-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Yea I know right Naruto should be older then them but he's yonger then them

Neji: 17
Tenten: 17
Lee: 17

----
What Garra said is surprising.... What he said to Naruto about 'baring the wait of the tittle Kage' I wounder what he ment by that.
I can see how he's shorter than them but now how they are older than him. If he stayed back for three years then that should make him 19

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-03-2009, 07:37 AM
I can see how he's shorter than them but now how they are older than him. If he stayed back for three years then that should make him 19
or should it

flamey234
12-03-2009, 07:39 AM
or should it
What do you mean?

*ILUVFASHION*
12-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Jesus...I didn't wanted this to happen...But it DID happend >_<

flamey234
12-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Jesus...I didn't want this to happen...But it DID happen >_<
what? the talking about Sakura, Sakura going off to kill Sasuke, or Danzo fighting Madara?

*ILUVFASHION*
12-03-2009, 08:14 AM
Both >_< But The Danzo vs Madara have to happen in the plot sooner or later :S

mirage
12-03-2009, 08:15 AM
guys please leave this age nonsense we have more important things to discuss like what the h.ll is that arm ? Why would Danzo want to seal uchiha shishu's right arm? (Danzo transplanted his right sharingan and arm i guess Ao said that)
Why madara want's to kill Danzo, it is weird. Cuz madara hated Uchiha for betraying him. :twisted:
What will baby naruto do ? Is he still gonna help sasuke or is he gonna try to kill him with "a new jutsu his developing" (since everytime he comes up with new one. His last new tecnique was throwable rasen-shuriken in sage mode.)
Finally I can see the end. In some point during manga's final battle Sasuke will come out of nowhere and us his sharingans to much and will be blind. He will do this to save naruto sakura. Then he's gonna get a fatal blow. And there will be a sad talking. He will die Naruto will go mad. after the battle they gonna burry sasuke Naruto will say i always knew he was good blah blah. All will end like this. Maybe in future part they show that naruto and sakura had babies all using rasen-brute strenght-shuriken jutsu etc.
(i know this was unpleasant X3)

flamey234
12-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Both >_< But The Danzo vs Madara have to happen in the plot sooner or later :S
that's true. This fight should be an interesting one.

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 08:17 AM
It should make him 19, but Mr.Kishimoto made a small plot whole in the story (maybe)... Seens Naruto flunked 3 years in a row then how is him and Sasuke the same age ;)

----'

So whats up with the whole seal on Danzou's arm?

3littlepigs
12-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Yes!! This chapter was awesome! mostly because Kakashi is Hokage now (at least he's acting like one) I'm so happy! :D:D:D though it was also sad to see Sakura still loves Sasuke (I mean her confession was obviously fake but now it's confirmed) and it really turned out to be predictable...she's going to kill Sasuke by herself? yeah right, even the Kages had trouble... :roll: Poor Naruto getting all this pressure from everywhere but I also think it's a good way to practice what it means being Hokage just like Gaara said. It's a great opportunity to see what he'll do now with so much pressure from different people and their actions...I really doubt he'll give up on Sasuke. He'll probably say he'll try one last time to bring him back by fighting him and so prevent Sakura from dying, Madara from using Sasuke and then he would be more at peace since he knows the truth about Itachi, so he understands Sasuke's hate for Konoha a little bit more...
Danzou vs Madara? That'll be interesting...though Madara might only be trying to have an ally in Konoha in exchange for not destroying the village he might want Danzou to take Konoha out of the alliance and give up the Kyuubi...at the same time Danzou wasn't there for Madara's explanation and declaration of war so there's always the possibility Madara just wants to tell him the same info as the other Kages... :roll:

And looks like the theory of Madara and Danzou working together has been proven false once more since it looks like a pretty epic fight. Though I really wonder, what the heck is Danzou really up to? Why does he want the Byakugan so badly? And what the heck is up with his right arm?
It could start as an epic fight but there's also the possibility Madara just wants to "talk" that's one of his specialties and he seems to enjoy it a lot.

That's a plothole Kishi left... and Gaara was looking for Naruto since they ended the Kage meeting, I actually thought he was going to show up in last week's chapter.;)

I feel the same way. But goig on that note, What do you guys think are the chances of NaruSaku happening after this chapter?

I don't see it happening...but I also don't see NaruHina happening at all.

Reala
12-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Hm, i wouldn't want Sasuke to die, just brutally beaten up by Sakura, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" XD
Though it shouldn't be hard because Sasuke's basically dead, unless KArin gives him some chakra, then Sakura might have a hard time.
Hopefully we'll get to see what happens between them next week.
i almost throttled the computer screen i want to see the next chapter that badly!!

Danzou's arm looks interesting.

ShikamaruGenius
12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
loll first about the age.... Kishi said he missed the academy exam third time, I can't be sure but did he said in three years?? I can't remember but if not then you totally misunderstand Kishi. It could have been 3 third in a year.

for the chapter, It was interesting, Blabla all the way but now we know. kakashi will be Hokage, Danzo vs Madara will happen. The sai's speech was way too long. When the Sands ninja came I loved the way Gaara tell Naruto to stop dreaming and using the Kage rank to try to convince him...

Madara vs Danzo.. THAT will be interesting, can't wait to see this battle ^^

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-03-2009, 01:59 PM
i wonder what danzo's arm is like i mean he has A SEAL ON IT I MEAN A FREKIN SEAL

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-03-2009, 02:00 PM
loll first about the age.... Kishi said he missed the academy exam third time, I can't be sure but did he said in three years?? I can't remember but if not then you totally misunderstand Kishi. It could have been 3 third in a year.

for the chapter, It was interesting, Blabla all the way but now we know. kakashi will be Hokage, Danzo vs Madara will happen. The sai's speech was way too long. When the Sands ninja came I loved the way Gaara tell Naruto to stop dreaming and using the Kage rank to try to convince him...

Madara vs Danzo.. THAT will be interesting, can't wait to see this battle ^^
i wanna see this battle also !!

trouble88
12-03-2009, 02:30 PM
kakashi the new hokage sweet see Danzo kill even more sweeter

Kari-Chan
12-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Wow, that's all I can say.
My heart was pounding throughout this chapter, and it was just awesome.
Also, we're gonna get to se Danzo fight someone. I was looking forward to that. I hope madara beats him, bc Danzo sucks
Sakura got exponetially cooler in my eyes, and Kakshi is awesome.
and Danzo is a cyborg....
awesome!

shino 4
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
I thought it was really but im wonder what Sakura is really thinking and why Danzo is fighting Madara.

Taker369
12-03-2009, 03:50 PM
it was a stupid chapter it's predictable now we all know sakura wont beat sauske and for goodness sake kishi give the other charcters screen time.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2009, 04:00 PM

It was shown earlier, though it was half-shadowed back then.
Anyways, I hope Danzo can prove up a good fight.

C-C
12-03-2009, 04:11 PM
♥she loves Sasuke! and im so happy about it

Hidden Ninja45
12-03-2009, 05:02 PM
:shock: Sakura wants to kill Sasuke? :shock:

I never thought that would. It's kind of sad. Especially if you are a SasuSaku fan. Does she seriously believe she can kill Sasuke herself? Does she have any idea how powerful he is now?

deidara330
12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Narusaku/Sasusaku crap. Bring on Danzo VS Madara! I want to see that old piece of crap get his @$$ kicked by the bad@$$ Akatsuki leader! EPIC FIGHT! This stuff about Sasuke really doesn't interest me so much.

Can anyone actually say they're surprised that Danzo and Madara met during the massacre? I mean, really, they're both evil, they both wanted to kill the Uchiha.

RockyL
12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
great chapter imo. what i hope to happen is that all the "Age mates" vs sasuke.

Kuroda Taishi
12-03-2009, 05:33 PM
That remindsme Kishi interview: 3 new members join Akatsuki one will be the brother of a Hokage.
Fuu looks like a Yamanaka.I wouldnt be surprised if Inoichi becomes Hokage instead of Kakashi.Lame.....

link please

Panzer General
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Garra said "And as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life.

I hope this dosen't mean that Garra will be dying soon."

wolfsfang
12-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Garra said "And as the Kazekage, I will guard you with my life.

I hope this dosen't mean that Garra will be dying soon."

It better not mean that. I would rather see the whole of Konoha turned to dust and its inhabitants massacred before I could stand to see that.

Still it was nice to see Gaara and Naruto (my two fave characters) share some panel space together which by my recollection they have not done since the end of the rescue Gaara arc

Dancing Ninja
12-04-2009, 05:49 PM
idk if anyones noticed but...have u ever thought that danzo's eye is like kakashi's? a sharingan with all the abilities but he can't turn it off and that's why it's covered? and i think madara was teh one that did teh transplant and gave danzo shisui's eye and his arm. But, when he did danzo turned on him so he had to flee and fast and that's probably why when itachi came back 2 years later...he threaten to kill danzo...also....danzo possible sealed his arm because that chakra in it isn't his and is uncontrolable so he has learned to control it...barely. also why hasn't sasuke noticed that? matter of fact i know sasuke is in that weird realm but...what's happening to him? oh yeah and madara needs a new body so he might take sasukes. dude i swear to shiva if danzo busts out madara and says that he stole obito's body i'm gonna flip. how do we know that madara and danzo didn't hire those earth ninja to kill obito so madara could get his body? (if that turns out to me true?) *deep breath* wow...i gotta learn to breathe during these things

Azal
12-04-2009, 05:55 PM
one week its kisame getting his head cut off and the next sai telling naruto sakuras gonna kill sasuke OH HAPPY DAYS

trouble88
12-04-2009, 05:57 PM
one week its kisame getting his head cut off and the next sai telling naruto sakuras gonna kill sasuke OH HAPPY DAYS
now that was awesome can't to see that in the anime lol

Waterstar
12-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Whatever is up, I hope they get striatened out. And hey, Naruto CAN save Sasuke, it's just getting more difficult to do so. We just gotta believe in him, and Mr. Kishikoto has every right to create upgrades for Sasuke and the others'. I suppose you were happy when Mr. Kisimoto added the Toad Sage upgrade to Naruto, so he could defeat Pain, right?