PDA

View Full Version : Make new jutsu here!!

syaoranredfire
12-02-2009, 12:12 AM
hiya all,
**:oops:this is my first post here^^ i hope ya all like it^^ sorry if i make any mistake here and pls help to solve it^^!!:roll:**

post any new jutsu here which made by you!!
my own SHINE RASENGAN, cyber bushin no jutsu , shine bushin no jutsu , techno bushin no jutsu....many many^^!!

you can create also new technique and describe it here in yr post!!
you can create jutsu using:D

Fuunijutsu
Genutsu
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Doujutsu
Other Skills

thx ya all!!
^_^!! dattebayo:mrgreen:!!

zerosameri
12-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Sorry bud, I all ready made this thread.

KisameIsNotSushi
12-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Ninjutsu: Wind Style:Air Touch (Pokes the Enemy sending him to another Dimenstion)

MannyGAGA
12-04-2009, 04:32 AM
manny stlye: the forums will blow in 54321 justu!

Inazuma
12-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Farting Style: K. O. Gas!!! LOL, the user farts out a deadly, deadly gas that can knock you out, burn your eyes, and tear through anything in its path. If you take in too much, you die. But, you can only use it when you have eaten 5 bowls of chili and beans.

Giotchi
12-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Ice blitz : like a chidori, but its in ice form.

Anything it touches freezes :D

EXILED ANBU
12-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Forbidding justu: rasenchidori (a mix of the rasengan and chidori) and i know that would never happen but this thread is about making up too justu.. and it sounds cool!!

syaoranredfire
12-07-2009, 05:19 AM
oh really^^ sorry zerosameri-san ^^ i'm new here so i don't know much thread here~~!! well i'll remember next time^_^!!

shine blaze kunai[shuriken] no jutsu :- using that jutsu on any weapon it will blow in shine blaze and makes large amount of blast no need explosive tags!

shantanu
12-07-2009, 05:39 AM
water style:shark barrier-A Water ring is form around you and there
are deadly sharks jumping around so that your opponent
cannot attack you
water style:draining rain - It rains a parasitic fishes on your opponent that
live on chakra
ninja art:Pisces transformation- Works just as a normal transformation

toad
12-07-2009, 08:19 AM
well, still trying to come up with a name, but you would use the lightning blade (kakashi's) with the wind- rasen shuriken(naruto's) and mix in the ink (sai's) but with the ink, have poisen in it...( and with the ink mixed with it, you could control were it goes) im still coming up with a name for it though...

EXILED ANBU
12-07-2009, 05:06 PM
well, still trying to come up with a name, but you would use the lightning blade (kakashi's) with the wind- rasen shuriken(naruto's) and mix in the ink (sai's) but with the ink, have poisen in it...( and with the ink mixed with it, you could control were it goes) im still coming up with a name for it though...

hmmmmmm just a guess but wat about.......mm ... Black blade rasenshuriken?

Konoha'sGreenThunder
12-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Please, remove those links, including those of you who quoted them as they violate the rules. I can't edit in this section or I would.

EXILED ANBU
12-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Please, remove those links, including those of you who quoted them as they violate the rules. I can't edit in this section or I would.

which ones?

NarutoUzumaki12
12-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Ice Blade(like Kakashi's Lightning Blade but Ice)

toad
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
hmmmmmm just a guess but wat about.......mm ... Black blade rasenshuriken?
that actually sounds good, cuz the ink would turn it a bit black.....
so ittle be forbidden art- black blade rasenshuriken

Ragato
12-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Demonic summoning bijuu
Would summon a small weaker form of a bijuu

EXILED ANBU
12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
that actually sounds good, cuz the ink would turn it a bit black.....
so ittle be forbidden art- black blade rasenshuriken

wow.. i feel honored

SakuraKaulitz221
12-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Lightning Style: Electric Shock Jutsu: Channel lightning energy into your fist and punch the ground. Sends out a powerful shock hitting anything in a .5 mile radius

Wind Style: Tornado Shield Justu: Creates a powerful tornado around the user that deflects any attack besides arial or fire style attacks (For this, it is not a great jutsu, any fire attack thrown at it will only be made stronger.. not my best work.)

shikimaru nara
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
ninja art a 1000 hidden fists a attack this is more for Taijutsu

EXILED ANBU
12-12-2009, 12:07 PM
ninja art a 1000 hidden fists a attack this is more for Taijutsu

WOW!! sounds VERY COOL!!.. i bet lee and guy sensei would like this one haha

19_akatsuki_500
12-12-2009, 02:34 PM
idk what nature this is:Poison burst;bursts of poison come out of no where and kills the opponent.
Water nature:Water pulse;a stronge current of water hits the opponent.
Fire nature:Bursting birds;lots of birds come down and attacks the opponent.
Wind nature:Poison sand storm;poison sand flies at opponent(sand is impossible to dodge) and hits opponent with lots of poison(only will work if you have sand nearby)
That's all i can think of for now.

Narutosan
12-12-2009, 02:50 PM
first of all best thread ever!
1. Ninja Art: Snow Hurricane
2. Wind Style: Dancing Tornado
3. this is the best jutsu inthe shinobi world

u know how gaara uses his hands to capture his oppenents with sands like he does gestures waves his hands up. use lighning, wind , fire, snow, ice or any elements instead for gaara and they should put that in the naruto series.

Narutosan
12-12-2009, 02:52 PM
or like lightning shot wind burial water fie earth tsunami of lightning as his circle sand defense he stays inside.

19_akatsuki_500
12-12-2009, 04:29 PM
narutosan you gave me more jutsu ideas.
Lightning nature:Lightning prison(sorta what narutosan said);the opponent get traped in a circle of lightning and get fried.

EXILED ANBU
12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
narutosan you gave me more jutsu ideas.
Lightning nature:lightning prison(sorta what narutosan said);the opponent get traped in a circle of lightning and get fried.

awesomeness!!!!!!

zetsu2141
12-12-2009, 10:16 PM
earth style bullet rock barrage shoots a bunch of rocks like bullets

shikimaru nara
12-13-2009, 05:28 AM
fire style fire clone tank jutsu its A rank ninjutsu

19_akatsuki_500
12-13-2009, 08:04 AM
awesomeness!!!!!!

lol thanks!

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 10:20 AM
lol thanks!

Welcome!

DKN117
12-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Katon: Akumahi Endan (Fire Release: Devil's Fire Flame Missile); very powerful fire-type jutsu only usable by those who possess a large amount of "dark" chakra (usually from Orochimaru's Cursed Seals) and significant skill with fire jutsus. Launches several (usually 5-7) large "missiles" of violet flame that will incessantly track their target(s) until they either hit something (usually said target(s)) or are "cancelled out" by either the user's mental command or by being intercepted by a jutsu of equal or greater power (not very common) to smash into them. Flames burn hotter than standard fire techniques (though nowhere near as hot as Mangekyo: Amaterasu's black hellfire). Uses a sizable chunk of the caster's chakra; a seven-shot volley could probably only be used by Shippuuden-era Sasuke about three or four times in a single fight, and even then only if he didn't also use other high-power chakra-draining moves.

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Katon: Akumahi Endan (Fire Release: Devil's Fire Flame Missile); very powerful fire-type jutsu only usable by those who possess a large amount of "dark" chakra (usually from Orochimaru's Cursed Seals) and significant skill with fire jutsus. Launches several (usually 5-7) large "missiles" of violet flame that will incessantly track their target(s) until they either hit something (usually said target(s)) or are "cancelled out" by either the user's mental command or by being intercepted by a jutsu of equal or greater power (not very common) to smash into them. Flames burn hotter than standard fire techniques (though nowhere near as hot as Mangekyo: Amaterasu's black hellfire). Uses a sizable chunk of the caster's chakra; a seven-shot volley could probably only be used by Shippuuden-era Sasuke about three or four times in a single fight, and even then only if he didn't also use other high-power chakra-draining moves.

That sure is a LONG name BUT very cool!

kakashi_sempai
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
this one i like to use
genjutsu lv 2
water style:water illusion
it makes the foe see ten clones of u it only works when the foe is on water once it under genjutsu it cannt escape until the water it gone

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 03:13 PM
this one i like to use
genjutsu lv 2
water style:water illusion
it makes the foe see ten clones of u it only works when the foe is on water once it under genjutsu it cannt escape until the water it gone

niceeeeeeeeeee

kakashi_sempai
12-13-2009, 03:29 PM
thats the one that i like the most of all the jutsu that i have made

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
12-13-2009, 03:34 PM
Time Style:Reverse Time Healing
this would reverse all damage done on someone as long as they were still alive ^-^

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 03:37 PM
thats the one that i like the most of all the jutsu that i have made

I like my rasendori

kakashi_sempai
12-13-2009, 03:41 PM
I like my rasendori
nice but the problem is that u cant use until u become jonin

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
nice but the problem is that u cant use until u become jonin

huh? I don't get what you're saying

kakashi_sempai
12-13-2009, 03:50 PM
that it a high rank jutsu

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 03:51 PM
that it a high rank jutsu

yea and..........im EXILED ANBU i can handle it

gaarasword
12-13-2009, 04:02 PM
lightning icestyle: shocking hail
summons an electrified hailstorm.

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 04:08 PM

Thats amazing!!

zetsu2141
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM

thats a awesome jutsu

EXILED ANBU
12-13-2009, 04:25 PM
thats a awesome jutsu

sure is!!

jurrasenshuriken
12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
i would have earth style vine entangle jutsu as well as earth style summoning: venus fly trap

19_akatsuki_500
12-15-2009, 01:00 PM
ice nature/style:90 threads;90 threads of ice fly at the opponent and if the opponent gets hit by 1 they'll be frozen from the inside out.(almost instantly)
crystal nature/style:Crimson night;this jutsu only works at night on a full/new moon and it also must be a clear night.This jutsu makes the moon a weapon,if the opponent gets hit by one of the moons ray then they'll instintly turn into a crystal,and shadder,where the body will never be found again...(Guren would love this jutsu!)

junchurikioftheleaf
12-15-2009, 01:05 PM
earth style landslide
causes a large hill to form unless your already on a hill or mountain and it causes rocks and trees to fall down at the person below

shikimaru nara
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
lighning destruction jutsu

kakashi_sempai
12-15-2009, 03:34 PM
so what would the jutsu do

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 03:52 PM
lighning destruction jutsu

NICENESS! so wats it do???

mika982
12-15-2009, 03:58 PM
fire like naruto when he has to use his clone to make ti but you make it with fire instade

zenon883
12-15-2009, 04:01 PM
water style: suiton rasen kunai vortex jutsu:cool:

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:05 PM
water style: Suiton rasen kunai vortex jutsu:cool:

niceness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakashi_sempai
12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
ok i have another one

ice style : cold wind jutsu
if it hit it could make the foe freeze but if it miss the cold wing would stay for two turns it would just make the foe move slower that usual.it doesnt affects those who have ice element

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM
ok i have another one

ice style : Cold wind jutsu
if it hit it could make the foe freeze but if it miss the cold wing would stay for two turns it would just make the foe move slower that usual.it doesnt affects those who have ice element

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakashi_sempai
12-15-2009, 04:10 PM
that one it took me like a day to make it but i haven really use it

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
that one it took me like a day to make it but i haven really use it

ok????..

Windstorm
12-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Wind Style: Concussive Air Blast

I know, it's extremely simple, but to me it just seems so satisfying.

An enemy charges at the user, the user releases an incredibly fast shokwave-like blast of air from his/her palms, sending the opponent hurtling through the air or smashing through a wall.

black chidori
12-15-2009, 04:21 PM
fire style power surge jutsu: absorbs chakra and jutsu but is also used shut down a persons chakra net work. but this jutsu will not work if ur not traned to use it and can exploed or even kill you

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Wind Style: Concussive Air Blast

I know, it's extremely simple, but to me it just seems so satisfying.

An enemy charges at the user, the user releases an incredibly fast shokwave-like blast of air from his/her palms, sending the opponent hurtling through the air or smashing through a wall.

NICE!!.. sounds like neji's airpalm

Kibafan006
12-15-2009, 04:24 PM
ice style!
Northern Lights!
*A beam of green light comes from the sky and wraps around people and sucks them into anther dimention*

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
ice style!
Northern Lights!
*A beam of green light comes from the sky and wraps around people and sucks them into anther dimention*

yea... but i use mangekoutu (spelled wrong) sharingan to warp the beam to another other dimention

Windstorm
12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
NICE!!.. sounds like neji's airpalm

Thanks, I realized that after I posted it. I like to think of it as more of an "all-at-once" kind of thing, not a steady stream of air...I'd describe it as hmmm...more violent. ;)

EXILED ANBU
12-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks, I realized that after I posted it. I like to think of it as more of an "all-at-once" kind of thing, not a steady stream of air...I'd describe it as hmmm...more violent. ;)

after i read it i was like hmmm ive basicly heard that somewhere.. then *BAM* it hit me! then thats when i membered it sounded like nejis move

Kibafan006
12-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Here's a new Ice Style jutsu:
Freezer Thingy!
*Random people walking on the streets turn to ice*

kakashi 4
12-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Fire Style: Raging Flames Jutsu(Twisting Fire Comes Out Of My Hand And Burns Everrything In It's Path)

narutohottie74
12-17-2009, 05:07 PM
/tiger,dragon and horse/ ground shakes and a dragon pops out of ground and caghts everything on fire./

narutohottie74
12-17-2009, 05:08 PM
easy death/tiger,dragon and horse/ ground shakes and a dragon pops out of ground and caghts everything on fire./

narutohottie74
12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
/tiger,dragon and horse./ the ground shakes and a dragon pops out of the ground and catchs everything on fire./easy death./

shikimaru nara
12-18-2009, 06:47 AM
/tiger,dragon and horse./ the ground shakes and a dragon pops out of the ground and catchs everything on fire./easy death./

it sounds cool

vonshadow
12-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Katon : Houka Raion Bakudan no Jutsu
Fire Style : Fire Lion Bomb
Description : After performong the Ram ,Snake , Monkey , Dog and Tiger hand seal the user inhales and releases a fireball shaped like a lion from his mouth

EXILED ANBU
12-18-2009, 01:51 PM
katon : Houka raion bakudan no jutsu
fire style : Fire lion bomb
description : After performong the ram ,snake , monkey , dog and tiger hand seal the user inhales and releases a fireball shaped like a lion from his mouth

niceness

shikimaru nara
12-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Katon : Houka Raion Bakudan no Jutsu
Fire Style : Fire Lion Bomb
Description : After performong the Ram ,Snake , Monkey , Dog and Tiger hand seal the user inhales and releases a fireball shaped like a lion from his mouth

sounds cool:cool::cool:

ninetailnaruto32
12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
ice sealing jutsu: chakra seal

it seals your chakra with ice , so you get hypothermia .

EXILED ANBU
12-18-2009, 02:04 PM
ice sealing jutsu: chakra seal

it seals your chakra with ice , so you get hypothermia .

sure is a deadly one !

vonshadow
12-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Suiton : Mizu Kujira no jutsu
Water Style : Water whale
Description : After performing the tiger , sbake , hare , bird , and clapping both hands together , a baby whale while emerge from the water to strike an opponent , this jutsu needs a large body of water

Haroon
12-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Beast Mode Jutsu- The jutsu only has to be performed once and then the user can do it whenever he has the time and concentration to do it. The ability to form new body parts on you like perhaps wings or a tail or something. Requires time and concentration though and it also physical boosts you. It's a step up from Sage Mode, it uses Natural Chakra. These new body parts can be used to unlock powerful jutsu and could possibly be used to do signs like hand signs.

A crazy jutsu but what the hell it's making up a jutsu :lol:

EXILED ANBU
12-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Beast Mode Jutsu- The jutsu only has to be performed once and then the user can do it whenever he has the time and concentration to do it. The ability to form new body parts on you like perhaps wings or a tail or something. Requires time and concentration though and it also physical boosts you. It's a step up from Sage Mode, it uses Natural Chakra. These new body parts can be used to unlock powerful jutsu and could possibly be used to do signs like hand signs.

A crazy jutsu but what the hell it's making up a jutsu :lol:

haha yea crazy

XGaarafanX
12-20-2009, 01:51 AM
what about a rasengan / chidori merge !!!! Chrasengan or Ridori

vonshadow
12-20-2009, 03:04 AM
what about a rasengan / chidori merge !!!! Chrasengan or Ridori Hmm i think the chakra usage would be massive , maybe you should just try adding your lightning element to the rasengan itself

Haroon
12-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Morthius jutsu- the ability to combine two shinobi. Both must willinly do the hand gestures and then jump into each other forming a temporary merged shinobi. both think as one and all of their secrets and everything in there brain will be shared if they want it to. the combined shinobis forms a powerfuler one, with both participants elements/jutsus, doubled strength/speed etc etc.

+Bruce+
12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
EARTH STYLE: PIT OF DEATH!
Takes up a lot of chakra...creates 1 km deep and 1 km wide around the enemy, if the enemy tries to get away, earth-like-vines go after the enemy and wraps around the enemy and brings them down in the pit, then the pit closes and crushes the enemy, never to be seen again.

vonshadow
12-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Leaf Style : Dance of the Will of Fire
Type : Kenjutsu
The User channels his / her fire chakra into their weapon and then does and ellaborate dance to strike their oppnent

syaoranredfire
01-29-2010, 08:10 AM
shine sannin summoning : sannin jiraiya {@}

it brings jiraiya back to life!!

Darkness Madara
01-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Fire Syle: Three flame dragon.

EXILED ANBU
02-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Fire Syle: Three flame dragon.

sounds cool!

syaoranredfire
02-03-2010, 02:42 AM
shine style : Cyber Bunshin no Jutsu - Technical Clone Technique [using shine chakra]

Cyber Bunshin is a S rank/Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. This type of technique is is used by shine type chakra. That technique is very powerful. the clone is very powerful and can do any element technique.

User: Syaoran
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

EXILED ANBU
02-03-2010, 02:21 PM
shine style : Cyber Bunshin no Jutsu - Technical Clone Technique [using shine chakra]

Cyber Bunshin is a S rank/Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. This type of technique is is used by shine type chakra. That technique is very powerful. the clone is very powerful and can do any element technique.

Range: -
Type: Supplementary

sounds awesome!

Leafy
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Lightning Style: Heavens Wrath

a million lightning bolts strike down on the opponent, and the move is unavoidable.

syaoranredfire
02-04-2010, 02:18 AM
sounds awesome!

hey thx^_^!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shine: Heaven Heart Barrier

Note: Special Shine Element User Technique
Range: close~far (0m~ [depends on user's chakra increases range increases])
Type: Defence

Chuckness
02-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Air Style: Enchilada day aftermath Jutsu!

This jutsu makes and explosive fart from the rear, and can destroy a whole village in one charge. Also makes the user uncontrollably gassy for days afterward, so your family or friends may be harmed if their village wasn't destroyed. ;)

syaoranredfire
02-06-2010, 05:31 AM
Fuuton: Shine Tsubasa

user can generate wing on his back for flying!! specially shining and unbreakable wings using shine element!!

Note: Special Wind and Shine Element User Technique

JC.
02-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Polymer no Justsu: Allows you to creat polymers by mixing chakra and natural substances to create sticky substances to trap your enemy

syaoranredfire
02-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Fuuton: Kazekiri Kamaitachi :Wind Cutter Whirlwind

Large slicing Whirlwind createation by syaoran which can cut through his opponent or anything,, like rock steel,,

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

AkAtSuKiLoVeR<3
02-08-2010, 03:18 AM
frozen yogurt jutsu!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA i shall destroy you all with my frozen yogurt!!!!! lol

syaoranredfire
02-08-2010, 03:29 AM
frozen yogurt jutsu!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA i shall destroy you all with my frozen yogurt!!!!! lol

Fuuton: Shine Kazeshield

Shiny Hot Shield using wind

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)

Ishtar
02-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Plasma Style: Plasma Circus

gaara_lover
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
it has no name yet,but it looks like a deep blue n black rasengan(sp?)only bigger and more exlosive.as in a skeleton dragon shoots out when launched and swallows the enemy,then blows up,

syaoranredfire
02-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Shine Bushin no jutsu

warriorknight
02-12-2010, 03:12 AM
fire style:toad flame bombs....
earth style: toad mud bombs
water style:toad missile
lightening style:toad blade
wind style:toad gust.........

syaoranredfire
02-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Fuuton: KazesKunai

More powerful kunai shaped wind gust!That Kunaigust can controlled by user as he/she can use chakra so far from!

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)

Deidara22
02-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Doujutsu:Slow Kakji Sharingan

When the jutsu it's used it interupts the opponent's jutsu like if Sasuke uses his Curse Mark Chidori the curse mark will slip off and the Chidori will disapiaer.Also slows the opponent:cool:

Genjutsu:Freedoom of mind seal

The jutsu let's the opponent dream he is captured and when he tries to attack he is awake then he falls out cold:mrgreen:

syaoranredfire
07-06-2010, 11:13 PM
fuutonterasu: shine thsubasa thrust

--its' shinewing thrust that can be use for attack and also get speed.

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m),
Type: Attack,Defence

The_Nine_Sins
07-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Doton No Jutsu: God Erasing History
Range:1-3 Kilometers
Type:Attack, Unique, Destruction

The user of this skill channels enormous ammounts of chakra into the ground sending pulses through his/her feet or hands causing chakra to spread and manifest into the ground. Once the chakra had manifested and extended into the ground to the fullest the ground will sway crack and tremble as the enormous amount of chakra forces the ground to shift to one point as a center point of where the chakra will gather sucking in surface objects things and people into the ground into the ground. Everything within a 1-3 kilometer range will be sucked in and buried underneath the ground at the center point of where all the chakra in the ground will gather funneling deep underground.

Doton no Jutsu: Platform to Higher Heaven
Range:N/A
Type:Supportive, Defensive
The user funnels chakra into small part of the ground creating a small to large platform of earth from the ground. Once the platform is created the user uses small bits of chakra to enable the platform to levitate off chakra alone.

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
08-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Pumpkin Gourd House: In this jutsu, my character does the appropriate hand seals, and then slams his palm to the ground. Almost instantaneously, a huge pumpkin appears and swallows everything within a 20 mile radius, while not effecting the terrain in the least. This turns the tide of battle in my character's favor. In the belly of this behemoth, the sky is pitch black with orange, Akatsuki-like clouds adrift in it, and he has complete control over anything and everything, becoming an omnipotent god in this new world.

FanBoy
09-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Combination Jutsu: Ice Style:Ice Shards and Wind Style: Ravenging Gal (pretty much making a giant blizzard with razor sharp pieces of ice flying all around)

KatonGoukakyuu
09-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Ninjutsu:
Lava Style: Great Lava Storm Jutsu
Basically takes lava from underground and forms a Lava Storm around the enemy.

SimpleGenin
09-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Fire Style: Dark Phoenix

A fire engulfs your body to extreme temperature and temporarily your suspended in the air, you then fly right through your opponents in an amazing speed.
its both defensive offensive technique

SpaceVortex
09-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Earth Style: Tree Cutter

A big fat chain saw comes out and saws all of the enemies head's off.

mastermon91
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
lightning stlye: chisengan
a lightning chakra ball when it makes contact with an enemy it shocks and sends them flying.

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
09-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Light Style: Devistating Black Hole Jutsu
Class: Defense/ Bomb
This jutsu absorbs any ninjutsu other than the chakra of the user also when combined with wind style ninjutsu it will detonate on scene and about 70 kilometers of land will be DEVISTATED

Ihateu
09-29-2010, 08:01 AM
the one above rocks man

Wind style: Air tsunami

Giant force of cutting air the size of a medium village

Ninyn
09-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Lightning Strike: Rasendori!! (Combination of rasengan and chidori if performed right)

NAGATODVD
12-03-2010, 12:33 PM
black chakra negative rasengan
it absorbs nearly everything around it and that touches it like a giant black hole except for the user that casts it
if an oponent is hit by it even if intangible he or she is sucked into the sphere and consumed
nothing can survive it

amack308
12-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Kamikaze Justu: Shinko Kai (Self-Sacrificing Technique: True Release): User releases the final depth of any seals apart of their body to feed them the energy. Most characters can use this sense of say to release weight, chakra, limiter seals on their body, in also such this is also usable as an instant way to open all of the Inner Gates. Can be used in a way to fully dispel the cursed-seal in a self destructing rampage or if Naruto uses will dispel the Shiki Fuin and absorb the energy of the Shinigami and part of the Kyubi. User dies upon end of technique as body disintegrates from strain or energy has run out.
Kanji Translation 自己技術を犠牲に:真のリリース

DissentfromWithin
12-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Nature Release: Forest Beast Jutsu

I create an oriental dragon out of sticks, leaves, vines, ect. I can control this dragon's movements and attacks with my hands.

User: Ryo (DissentfromWithin)
Range: Long

AfroMan
12-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Ninja Art: World Destruction Jutsu

I say the word "razzle dazzle" and the world blows up

Ranges: All ranges

cjcbop11
01-02-2011, 08:36 AM
nova bomb,
using a mixture of wind and fire elements: a blazing orb of fire surrounded by wind rings ripping through the air, it looks like an atom.

RedemptionOfDestruction
01-02-2011, 10:31 AM
dark style:dark reign
a dark rain cloud forms and shoots dark spikesat the target.needs good aim.good with my target jutsu

NinjaGirl830
01-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Kawaii - A type of Genhutsu: The user appears cute and adorable to anyone for about 10-15 mins. Just enough to time to escape ^__^

Sina
01-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Headache-(Genjutsu) : victim will suffer a terrible headache and his/her vision will be weakened and then his/her mind can't work properly and it will reverse everything he/she sees.

Shikamaru Nara
01-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Pancakes: Gives instant pancakes.

Itachi.
01-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Dojutsu - Konoha Destruction Elimination
Puts everyone in Konoha except the user under a deadly Genjutsu. They will not be able to dispell it.

Itachi.
01-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Ninjutsu

Kuchiyose No Jutsu: God of the Impure World

This jutsu will allow the user to dispell the enemy using
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection and will absorb 25% of the enemy's chakra.

Krux
02-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Ninjitsu: TEDDY STYLE!!!: TEDDY SUMMONING JUTSU!!

This incredibly cute jutsu summons a giant teddy and hugs ur enemy to death ':P