PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: WORST online experiences.

Tenten!
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
We have ALL had tough times online...

Why don't you guys share some of your
worst online experiences?

Pool
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Orochimaru used his special and it was so laggy that the game just auto matically turned off lol. I was winning too..............

akatsukirocks
12-01-2009, 08:55 PM
some newbie here post a pic bout smex -.-

Tenten!
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Orochimaru used his special and it was so laggy that the game just auto matically turned off lol. I was winning too..............
The lag online ruins
the whole game, i can't
do my full combos online
because of that.

It's too easy to button smash
in lag and win,

VioletDi
12-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Trying to do a cancel combo. I can only cancel about two times before the lag starts to get me. I can't effectively play with Neji without cancel combos. T_T

Bacon
12-02-2009, 07:41 AM
games & dial up dont mix

Azal
12-02-2009, 08:04 AM
can we use like other games than com3 since i have some path of the ninja 2 hard times

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Trying to do a cancel combo. I can only cancel about two times before the lag starts to get me. I can't effectively play with Neji without cancel combos. T_T

Lol i never combo cancel online,
the lag ruins it completely, i have tried...
/cry

Sasumo Sogai
12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
this stupid guy was playing as kakuzu and he kept using the down thing, with the arms shooting out of the ground! grrrrrrrrr

kay
12-02-2009, 02:04 PM
being hit on by a guy

caough nick caough tasagore couagh

jk jk

VioletDi
12-02-2009, 04:06 PM
It would be nice if Wii Speak could work with the game.

L_Lawliet
12-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I hate it when people D/C or spam but that is about it, oh and I can handle small lag, but not the super slow one.

Zazuro
12-02-2009, 05:09 PM
One time when I was playing online with a weird dude named NarutoFreakzIzRahahah or soemthing, idk but it has "NarutoFreakz" in it.

and I was playing as Kyuubi naruto and he kept spaming me with that stupid annoying moves of Kakuzu's of the arm thingies, especially in the ground.

I kept going behind him and trying to use the jutsu and special attacks. -_-
----------------------------------------

Another was that a girl was playing against me and she was using Hidan and geez her name was like HidanisSmexiii

so i played against her, she kept teleporting and blocking. Hidan and her even barely attack or anything! The game took longer than thought then when i was just standing there; ANBU Kakashi was Hidan attacked me! i mean, wth man?!

and the game ended that she won. -_-

Shika-fiend
12-02-2009, 05:18 PM
One time, I played against someone who had no lag problems,only a few... Then, when I was about to win the match, he/she DisConnected!!!(the nerve of some people)

Kizomaru Yukimoto
12-02-2009, 05:30 PM
UHG! I was playing it for a longtime and almost got passed beating this one chick ( Hinata something) then my computer erased it all. - _ - .. and someone was stalking me

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 06:48 PM
It would be nice if Wii Speak could work with the game.

I KNOW, i would tell off,
so many people. its not even funny.

Shika-fiend
12-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Exactly, TenTen! I'd be banned from Wi-fi for saying 20 different curse words in 10 seconds.

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 07:15 PM
being hit on by a guy

caough nick caough tasagore couagh

jk jk

How do you get hit on while playing?

Shika-fiend
12-02-2009, 07:28 PM
How can you get hit on? Unless she means it Literally.

ByakuganMaster024
12-02-2009, 07:37 PM
It isn't really a bad one because I ended up winning, but one experience stands out for me at the moment because it was very annoying.

I was in a match with this guy and it was one win each and in the final round of the match. I was Neji and he was Shikamaru (He wasn't that good but he was spamming Shikamaru's teleport attacks a lot. :evil:). I started out with a great combo but then all of a sudden I had practically lost all of the control of my character. I assumed it was lag because my controls would still go in but only after a really long time. But then I saw that he was still moving completely fine!

Somehow I manage to survive until we've only got a little health left each. He comes at me and I start mashing away at the A button and finally get off 2 air palms just before he reaches me and both hit. Then he teleports behind me and starts a combo cuz I wasn't able to move again. Just before he kills me, I do a substitution and hit him from behind to win!

The problem with my controls only turned out to be that my controller was running low on battery power.:lol: I'm glad that I got that lucky win, however the spamming does really annoy me. Luckily I haven't had anyone d/c on me yet but I have a feeling that it will happen soon...

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 07:45 PM
How can you get hit on? Unless she means it Literally.
Lol.
funnayyy

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Exactly, TenTen! I'd be banned from Wi-fi for saying 20 different curse words in 10 seconds.
Only 20? psh i can say like 50 in 15 seconds to those idiots.
the thing is, the people that piss us off online
are probably like 7-11 year olds who use the wii mote...
so annoying.

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 07:51 PM
It isn't really a bad one because I ended up winning, but one experience stands out for me at the moment because it was very annoying.

I was in a match with this guy and it was one win each and in the final round of the match. I was Neji and he was Shikamaru (He wasn't that good but he was spamming Shikamaru's teleport attacks a lot. :evil:). I started out with a great combo but then all of a sudden I had practically lost all of the control of my character. I assumed it was lag because my controls would still go in but only after a really long time. But then I saw that he was still moving completely fine!

Somehow I manage to survive until we've only got a little health left each. He comes at me and I start mashing away at the A button and finally get off 2 air palms just before he reaches me and both hit. Then he teleports behind me and starts a combo cuz I wasn't able to move again. Just before he kills me, I do a substitution and hit him from behind to win!

The problem with my controls only turned out to be that my controller was running low on battery power.:lol: I'm glad that I got that lucky win, however the spamming does really annoy me. Luckily I haven't had anyone d/c on me yet but I have a feeling that it will happen soon...

Those shikamarus are very annoying. i know.
Everyone i go versus sucks butt, and the lag is terrible.
when i need an attack to go through, it doesn't. but when
you do an attack by mistakkeeeee, it goes through. i have
noticed that...

I'm so glad people aren't cheap as tenten, soooo happy.
cause i main tenten, (<3) and if those stupid spammers
start using tenten spam, i swear. e_e

Shika-fiend
12-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Those shikamarus are very annoying. i know.
Everyone i go versus sucks butt, and the lag is terrible.
when i need an attack to go through, it doesn't. but when
you do an attack by mistakkeeeee, it goes through. i have
noticed that...

I'm so glad people aren't cheap as tenten, soooo happy.
cause i main tenten, (<3) and if those stupid spammers
start using tenten spam, i swear. e_e

Trust me, there are. I played a TenTen who wouldn't even give me a 2 second break after I got up.

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Trust me, there are. I played a TenTen who wouldn't even give me a 2 second break after I got up.
Oh noo... i'm sorry, don't hate tenten D:
Wanna play? c:<

Shika-fiend
12-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh noo... i'm sorry, don't hate tenten D:
Wanna play? c:<

It's like... 10:12 PM where I am. So, no. But I'll play you tommorow.

Tenten!
12-02-2009, 08:14 PM
It's like... 10:12 PM where I am. So, no. But I'll play you tommorow.
Ok ok c:
Good night sleep tight

L_Lawliet
12-02-2009, 08:37 PM
UHG! I was playing it for a longtime and almost got passed beating this one chick ( Hinata something) then my computer erased it all. - _ - .. and someone was stalking me
Kizo-sensei! I lost the page to the Village!

Strider_Naruto
12-02-2009, 11:33 PM
1) I hate poor connection with the players. Makes the game lag so bad, that the match drops.
2) When you are in the middle of a match, the player decides to leave for no reason grrrrr!!
3) Infinite chain combos, that's no fun at all. I can do them as well, but I dont consider that as competition at all, but then again, everyone has there own style for playing the game.

DeidaraSempai4
12-03-2009, 01:09 AM
the matches i just played against danni he sucks and spams and abuses to teh point of he has no origonal thought, If you are on this forum I seriously hate you

zerosameri
12-03-2009, 02:04 AM
I was playing this girl (or boy?) with the user name Sasukeisnaked (O_o what a user name uh....) So all she (he?) used was Sasuke I was lossing badly. She (he?) was spaming through out the whole time she used nothing but Chidori. Her (he?) chakera stayed full no matter what. (Is that a cheat code?) So I was about to win and she (he?) D/C me! So I end up fighting her (he?) again and I was the Wi-Fi was really bad every move took like 5 seconds to use. *though that was a good thing in some cases* So here I am useing Kisame I did a jutsu to get his water clon. Well it never went a way and it mimicted every move I did, So I was kicking her (his?) but. So I won and then something happened and it didn't count as a win, but a lose. Even though I won. :???:

JMAC9541
12-11-2009, 01:51 PM
how about my first 15 ranked matches were all lagz but i didnt care i still took my loses but that was a big handicapp

DeidaraSempai4
12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
hoow is that nm

kakuzu is a pain in the ass with obstacles

Kursed Kreature
12-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Never really ran into an issue online yet, but when i started, my first match online....it was so laggy...i couldn't put up a fight against my opponent...that much...i'll admit was the only match i left....either than that, i took whatever losses i got...but i did run into this one Spammer named "MASTER MEEB" i believe his name was, he spams non-stop, even so, i kicked his arse two times, cuz i ended up fighting him two times LOL, the guy left on the second match i beat him on xD, i laughed, if you keep spamming, eventually your opponent if gonna find a way through it, he kept spamming one-tails down A, hiruko's down A on the first match, it killed my Kakuzu, but i killed him with my Hiruko, the second time, he spammed Sasori's A, and i never gave him a chance to spam Sasuke's A, and well, after i beat him that match, thats when he left as it ended.

toad
12-11-2009, 08:21 PM
any one here play naruto-arena.com

Flam1n90 F1ght3r
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Some of my worst matches started today, with the unnecessary spam and D/Cing.

I fought "LIL CRAZY" and "-EPIK-" today, and both spammed and D/C'd when I won, beating them both with The Nightmare Realm special. If matches are laggy, I can handle it, but I can't stand D/Cing. It's not that deep to me to be D/Cing, so that you can probably show your mom that you play the game more than you do your homework. I assume these losers are kids.

toad
12-11-2009, 08:39 PM
so what game is this?

mangagirl
12-11-2009, 08:46 PM
im not sure..:|
being ignored..

Flam1n90 F1ght3r
12-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Naruto Shippuden: Clash of D/Cers 1

toad
12-12-2009, 09:50 AM
do u have to download it or?

L_Lawliet
12-12-2009, 09:52 AM
do u have to download it or?

It is Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, it is a game for the Wii, so you can not download it, you need a Wii.

toad
12-12-2009, 10:04 AM
o ok..... dont have 1 lol

Akatsukidragon13
03-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I had the most LAGGY Wi-Fi game of my life. I played as Kabuto and Hidan and the uponent was Kisame and Sasuke. It took.... 30 maybe 35 mins to finish the battle! The jutsus took 10 min each..... Kabuto's took 15 mins. I didn't care how won, I wanted it to END! When it ended I was like "Thank goodness its over!!" Worst Wi-Fi lag ever.

Zango
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
this stupid guy was playing as kakuzu and he kept using the down thing, with the arms shooting out of the ground! grrrrrrrrr

Kakuzu spamming isn't that big a deal; if you keep dodging you can avoid it and get to him to return the favor >:3

Zango
04-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Also, my worst online experiences have to be fights with OUT OF MY SIGHT in T-M-S because he teleport spams with Sasuke and Anko the entire time, and when I beat him he rage quits. On another note, the best experiences I have are those when I win epicly with Hidan's Judgement right before they hit me. I actually get such a rush from Hidan's Judgement move... so wonderful...`:)

original uchiha
04-25-2010, 04:40 PM
some dude kept kakuzu spamming me with his hands coming out of ground

Shika-fiend
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
I won, but this has been annoying me.

Right after I unlocked ANBU Kakashi, I went online to test him out.
I faced this guy who mustv'e just got the game.
I whooped him for 3 matches straight.
In the next match, he tried to spam Naruto's Down+B.
Yet, I still DESTROYED him! LOL.:lol:

Bellringerninga
05-05-2010, 02:36 PM
my friend and me were batteling and he started losing so he cheated and spamed me and now im blocked from tthe site

Sasori_X
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Any matches I had with horrible lags and people d/cing because they're nothing but nooby spammers.

Dr.Feelgood
05-30-2010, 07:13 AM
There is a guy on two man squad named BRYAN. He is possibly the worst spammer online. Lately he uses sasuke and hiruko. He uses a ton of handsigns (the worst kind of spamming IMO) to power himself up and give chakra. He somehow does this lightning fast. Then he teleports with sasuke, uses hiruko's poison gas to attack and uses a powered up special move from sasuke which does as much damage as lee's secondary special. I can deal with dc'ers an normal spammers but this is just cheating. Never go against this person. If you find a way around his spamming and win, he'll steal your strategy and add spamming to it.