PDA

View Full Version : Game Ideas Come True?

Vocaloid
12-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Have you ever had an idea for a game, then suddenly months or years later something comes out that's just like your idea?

You might not believe me, but a couple of years ago, I wondered how awesome it'd be to play as a Pokemon rather than a trainer. I wondered how you would be abled to catch other Pkmn and stop evil teams and such.

While it was kind of different but the overall idea was the same, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was released about 1 or 2 years later. I was surprised that my idea that I only simply thought about actually became a game, even though I actually had nothing to do with making the game and such.

I'm currently wondering what it'd be like to be a Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic Grunt and work your way up the ranks, all the while learning more about the members of your team/group. I really hope something like this comes out in the next few years as another spin-off game. Though probably by realizing this, it'll never happen now, since I have terrible, terrible luck :(

NarutoRoxorz93
12-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Have you ever had an idea for a game, then suddenly months or years later something comes out that's just like your idea?

You might not believe me, but a couple of years ago, I wondered how awesome it'd be to play as a Pokemon rather than a trainer. I wondered how you would be abled to catch other Pkmn and stop evil teams and such.

While it was kind of different but the overall idea was the same, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was released about 1 or 2 years later. I was surprised that my idea that I only simply thought about actually became a game, even though I actually had nothing to do with making the game and such.

I'm currently wondering what it'd be like to be a Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic Grunt and work your way up the ranks, all the while learning more about the members of your team/group. I really hope something like this comes out in the next few years as another spin-off game. Though probably by realizing this, it'll never happen now, since I have terrible, terrible luck :(

That's a VERY interesting idea! I'd get something like that, it could provide the back story for the organizations within the Pokemon games...like, why Cyrus became obsessed with ridding our world of spirit, and maybe some unknown information about Team Magma and Aqua perhaps? Again, it's a very interesting idea, and that's cool about your idea of being a Pokemon becoming true thanks to the Mystery Dungeon series! My one friend often has dreams of stuff and then they suddenly come true. O.o

Fliparrachii
12-01-2009, 05:25 PM

Thats a cool idea, now to think of it.