PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Wii Remote/Nunchuck or Gamecube Controller?

VioletDi
11-26-2009, 09:12 AM
I personally use the GameCube controller, since I've been using it since the early Clash of Ninja games. The Wii Remote and Nunchuck combo is fun, and when you do special attacks it deals extra damage. Plus, those hand signs (I never do them). It's still a little awkward to play with, so until I practice a bit more, I'll stick the the GC controller.

So which controller do you guys prefer?

Darkaura-
11-26-2009, 11:01 AM
no onese said anyhtign so i will. GC controller all the way, It's easier in my opinion and alot more comfertable then the wiimote, only thing i wish u cold do the hand signs by like hitting the c-stick or something.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I like using the Wii Remote with the Nunchuck.

ByakuganMaster024
11-26-2009, 11:55 AM
I like using the wii remote and nunchuk because of the extra damage that the specials do, but I also use the GC controller because it can be more accurate for combos.

Gin
11-30-2009, 06:35 PM
I think that it's much easier to do combo cancels with the wii remote and nunchuck, and you get a huge edge in the fight with the hand signs, as long as you don't suck with them. I have no problem with the GC controller though, but I switched over at revolution 1 and have stayed with the Wii Remote & Nunchuck since then.

Sasumo Sogai
11-30-2009, 06:37 PM
wii remote and nunchuk just cuz u feel like ur in the game

Black King
11-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Wii remote. It hurts your arms after a while but it's fun to flail your arms around like an idiot.

Shika-fiend
11-30-2009, 06:50 PM
I've been using the GC controller since CON2

unknown25mil
11-30-2009, 07:28 PM
I used to use the gamecube controler since it was the easiest to use, but recently I have been training with the wii mote and nunchuck with it set to down on the d-pad as b instead of the stupid waggle. I like the ability to make specials deal more damage and the occasional chance to gain chakra with a handsign. Most of the time when I do a handsign I mess it up though. It is pretty hard to get it to register the correct movements, and when you mess up it leaves you wide open. I am trying to get better though. Also, I recently found out how to y-cancel with the wii mote and nunchuck, which was the main reason that I was hesitant to switch. I never really y-canceled much anyway, but it is good to have the option. Hopefully after some more training I will be pretty good with it.

albertobankai
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Wii remote. It hurts your arms after a while but it's fun to flail your arms around like an idiot.

i 2nd that.....

shippuden boy
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
i use the wii remote and nunchuck becuse i forgot u can use a GC controller and i don't plan to start now:p

VioletDi
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow. This means I gotta get better with that Wii Remote. :roll:

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-30-2009, 07:54 PM
GameCube controller.

Giotchi
11-30-2009, 08:14 PM
I would say gamecube contoller because its easy to use :p
Wii remote and nunchuck hates my hands after a while

L_Lawliet
11-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Gamecube!, I just wish I could throw paper bombs and make handsigns

zerosameri
11-30-2009, 08:26 PM
GameCube controller all the way. Pluse it's way more easier :cool:

Shika-fiend
11-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Gamecube!, I just wish I could throw paper bombs and make handsigns

You CAN throw paperbombs! Just hold "L" and "R" then, press "A" and down or "A" and forward.

L_Lawliet
11-30-2009, 09:04 PM
You CAN throw paperbombs! Just hold "L" and "R" then, press "A" and down or "A" and forward.
Oh my gosh, thanks dood! Has that been there since the last game?

Strider_Naruto
12-02-2009, 11:39 PM
I personally like the Gamecube controller. Ive tried the Wii remote and nunchuks, but I guess for fighting games, I need a actual controller of some sort, but I will try to adjust to the Wii remote and nunchuks again in the near future. Well not for the online play XD!!