PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 473 Discussion

Reala
11-26-2009, 08:40 AM
What do you think? i'd like to hear your opinions!!!

i think it's up early again, well it is on manga fox

I think it's a chapter which gives a quick general overview of some of the events and moves the plot on a bit.
It's strayed from the spotlight of Kisame vs Bee and more into what's happened with Ao and Danzo's motives.
It's also told us what's happened to Suigetsu and Juugo, but left us wondering what's going to happen to them, aswell as what Sai is going to tell Naruto.
So okay, the chapter might've been a little boring, but remember, it can't be climax after climax, things will begin to heat up again in a few chapters as things begin to get tied up.
This chapter's purpose is merely to stray away from Kisame vs Bee and is most likely going to move onto Naruto and/or the Mizukage and Danzo.

I think also, Kisame should've lasted atleast another chapter, to make the fight alot more epic. But i think his death was okay. It looked like Kishi wanted to finish up with that and move onto the next events in the storyline. Although do remember, the business with Samehada will have to be finished, so it's likely we'll see Bee and the Raikage again.

Sorry for being so analytical ^-^"

so yeah, your thoughts? :)

MannyGAGA
11-26-2009, 08:51 AM
it was ok
could have been better

ShikamaruGenius
11-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Well, I wasn't expecting Kisama being decapitated but at least the final blow was quick and powerful! You can see that brother's bond can break everything ^^! Kisame didn't have a chance to finish his jutsu that was lame... Poor him.. But if he's dead then its just because Kishi will soon introduce new guys even MORE stronger XD.

I loved the Suigestu part its make me laugh! Typically Suigestu xD! he should have his little moment each chapter hehe

I expected more of the Ao, Fuu part... But it was an Utter faillure -_-..

And Sai don't know how to shut his mouth :D! he can't do this oy oy!! He still don't know nothing haha... But I guess it will answer Naruto's doubt at least...

in general, not my favorite...Kisame dead was too quick but I'll give this chapter a 6 and a Motion for suigestu and his plan ;)

Reala
11-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Well, I wasn't expecting Kisama being decapitated but at least the final blow was quick and powerful! You can see that brother's bond can break everything ^^! Kisame didn't have a chance to finish his jutsu that was lame... Poor him.. But if he's dead then its just because Kishi will soon introduce new guys even MORE stronger XD.

I loved the Suigestu part its make me laugh! Typically Suigestu xD! he should have his little moment each chapter hehe

I expected more of the Ao, Fuu part... But it was an Utter faillure -_-..

And Sai don't know how to shut his mouth :D! he can't do this oy oy!! He still don't know nothing haha... But I guess it will answer Naruto's doubt at least...

in general, not my favorite...Kisame dead was too quick but I'll give this chapter a 6 and a Motion for suigestu and his plan ;)

I agree, the Ao and Fuu bit was confusing, but hopefully, next chapter we get to see what happens between Danzo and the mizukage

Yeah, i read the suigetsu bit a second time, and i noticed he was shaking XD
yeah, i think it was a bit rushed, Kishi should've thought it out and given another chapter or two before Kisame died.
Atleast it wasn't completely terrible

What are you doing Kishi??? Killing Kisame like that >.>

he should've stretched it out a couple of chapters :S

Reala
11-26-2009, 11:06 AM
it was ok
could have been better

Yeah, it could've been alot better, the fight in the big water bubble thing should've been stretched out over atleast one more chapter
and the Ao and Fuu bit was confusing

ShikamaruGenius
11-26-2009, 11:18 AM
I agree, the Ao and Fuu bit was confusing, but hopefully, next chapter we get to see what happens between Danzo and the mizukage

Yeah, i read the suigetsu bit a second time, and i noticed he was shaking XD
yeah, i think it was a bit rushed, Kishi should've thought it out and given another chapter or two before Kisame died.
Atleast it wasn't completely terrible

haha Suigestu will be okay for sure! He is one of my favorite humoristic character :mrgreen:

And it wasn't completely terrible. I prefer Kisame's death like this. If he had died by his sword of by Punta and Co. I would have been a lot more deceived.. At least the last double Larriat Blow was Syncro and QUick! Even A guys with a tailed beast level cant do nothing with this..

Kuroda Taishi
11-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Is it me, or was Kisame still speaking even after he got decapitated?

Reala
11-26-2009, 11:22 AM

i don't know, but it looks like his mouth was just open, he was probably in shock or something

Reala
11-26-2009, 11:23 AM
haha Suigestu will be okay for sure! He is one of my favorite humoristic character :mrgreen:

And it wasn't completely terrible. I prefer Kisame's death like this. If he had died by his sword of by Punta and Co. I would have been a lot more deceived.. At least the last double Larriat Blow was Syncro and QUick! Even A guys with a tailed beast level cant do nothing with this..

yeah, though it would've been nice for them to have had a longer battle

ShikamaruGenius
11-26-2009, 11:27 AM

Shark's Nerves xD! I don't know! But he was talking after he get his head decapitated... But it was only his last words! If he turn to be like Hidan when he lost his head it would be stupid:shock:

Fan of Minato
11-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Kisame was about to use a jutsu...a new one I believe..its funny Mr.Kishimoto choose not to show it. It just doesn't seem right. =/ xD
But the chapter was alright, Kisame's death was kind of sad but I guess it had to be done....xD
I hope the next chapters are a bit more interesting..

(You know its as if Suigetsu's luck increased, zabuza's blade broke, but Kisame's samahada if available now. xDDD I wonder if Suigetsu will take Kisame's samahada.)

Reala
11-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Kisame was about to use a jutsu...a new one I believe..its funny Mr.Kishimoto choose not to show it. It just doesn't seem right. =/ xD
But the chapter was alright, Kisame's death was kind of sad but I guess it had to be done....xD
I hope the next chapters are a bit more interesting..

(You know its as if Suigetsu's luck increased, zabuza's blade broke, but Kisame's samahada if available now. xDDD I wonder if Suigetsu will take Kisame's samahada.)

Yeah, they should be, the tension is just easing up for a few chapters before it builds back up

and yes, his luck does appear to be increasing

Nemico
11-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Just finished up reading the Chapter.
A quick death for Kisame how disappointing, it did seem like was using a Jutsu and when his head got chopped off was he talking or thinking when he said that?? Something seems a bit fishy about this but maybe I am just over thinking it.
The Samehade seems to like now the 8-tailed more then anything now so I am not sure wheter it will accept Suigetsu as its owner.

Gamabunta
11-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Great. I'm glad to see things are moving quickly once again. Kisames death was unexpected, but I actually liked that.

Reala
11-26-2009, 12:23 PM
yeah, i'd like to see what is happening with the other characters

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-26-2009, 12:25 PM
What do you think? i'd like to hear your opinions!!!

i think it's up early again, well it is on manga fox

I think it's a chapter which gives a quick general overview of some of the events and moves the plot on a bit.
It's strayed from the spotlight of Kisame vs Bee and more into what's happened with Ao and Danzo's motives.
It's also told us what's happened to Suigetsu and Juugo, but left us wondering what's going to happen to them, aswell as what Sai is going to tell Naruto.
So okay, the chapter might've been a little boring, but remember, it can't be climax after climax, things will begin to heat up again in a few chapters as things begin to get tied up.
This chapter's purpose is merely to stray away from Kisame vs Bee and is most likely going to move onto Naruto and/or the Mizukage and Danzo.

I think also, Kisame should've lasted atleast another chapter, to make the fight alot more epic. But i think his death was okay. It looked like Kishi wanted to finish up with that and move onto the next events in the storyline. Although do remember, the business with Samehada will have to be finished, so it's likely we'll see Bee and the Raikage again.

Sorry for being so analytical ^-^"

so yeah, your thoughts? :)

TEARDROP! I Have not read the manga in a long time! Im still on chapter 467!!!!!!! I guess I have to go and find it.
It's seems like an iteresting chapter.

Reala
11-26-2009, 12:28 PM
TEARDROP! I Have not read the manga in a long time! Im still on chapter 467!!!!!!! I guess I have to go and find it.

It's seems like an iteresting chapter.

yes, though it could've been better with a little work

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-26-2009, 12:46 PM
It was disappointing to see Kisame die so sudden. Anyways, I hope the next chapter's a bit more interesting.

Reala
11-26-2009, 12:56 PM
yeah.

Vivi
11-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I cant find the Jutsu he tried to use.
So it must be one we dont know.

And who knows if he really is dead then cause who knows what that Jutsu did even with his head off.

Might be Kisame's very last resource.

Vivi
11-26-2009, 01:03 PM

Even being decapitated your Body is still alive for a few seconds.

Reala
11-26-2009, 01:07 PM
I cant find the Jutsu he tried to use.
So it must be one we dont know.

And who knows if he really is dead then cause who knows what that Jutsu did even with his head off.

Might be Kisame's very last resource.

hmm, it's very strange that kisame was taken out so easily

Vivi
11-26-2009, 01:09 PM
hmm, it's very strange that kisame was taken out so easily

Just my point.

Kishimoto loves messing with us.
Heck this might be his plan.
Let us Imagine Kisame is taken out easily then come up with something to make him even stronger.

Anyone reading this do me a favour?
Does anyone know his Jutsu?
If not its obvious he's alive.His Jutsu was shown too obvious to be unimportant.

Reala
11-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Just my point.

Kishimoto loves messing with us.
Heck this might be his plan.
Let us Imagine Kisame is taken out easily then come up with something to make him even stronger.

Anyone reading this do me a favour?
Does anyone know his Jutsu?
If not its obvious he's alive.His Jutsu was shown too obvious to be unimportant.

hhm yeah, he likes doing that

ByakuganAlex
11-26-2009, 01:36 PM
my main thing now is that byakugan needs a serious upgrade. All these sensor types basically have byakugan ability. I want to see a hyuga in a battle in the next few chapters. Team Gai hasn't seen any fighting action since the rescue gaara arc :mad:.

NarutoUzumaki12
11-26-2009, 01:39 PM
There goes another Akatsuki member

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Anyways, I just checked, and "Daikou" means "Substitution."

FoxvsFrog
11-26-2009, 02:05 PM
There is one thing I found interesting (or disturbing - however you look at it)...the panel that shows Suigetsu and Jugo in Samurai armour kinda reminded me of that scene from Star Wars when Han & Luke were trying to escape the Death Star.
Perhaps when Kishimoto was doing "research", he was watching Star Wars again.

brunz
11-26-2009, 02:54 PM
hope hes not dead and its just a clone or he does substitution...i dont think Kishi will kill him off so easily and so quickly

3littlepigs
11-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I liked this chapter! IMO it was better than the last one. I never expected Kisame to die like that! and that Raikage was going to show up so soon (I don't read spoilers).... but it makes me think that there could be more to Kisame's "death" I mean that was it? it's just weird that even Sasuke put up more of a fight than he did ...I mean Kisame was supposed to be a "jinchuriki without a bijuu". I was also glad to see Mizukage being smart and not falling for Fuu's trap it shows why she's leader of her village. I am so curious to see what Sai has to tell Naruto! I can't wait...for a moment I thought that was Gaara who got there to talk to Naruto but obviously it's going to take them longer to find Naruto and Co since neither Kankuro nor Temari are sensors.

He was :shock:

Yuuta
11-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Well...I never really liked Kisame... and If he hadn't died,the trend of losing-the-cloak and dying would be thrown off. :|
Also, I really like Killer Bee... ;)
I'm glad Ao was rescued as well, yay for the Mizukage's punch!!! :D
I hope Suigetsu and Jugo get out ok though...And Karin too...:|

Kazuki Dekiru
11-26-2009, 11:39 PM
That Kisame battle sure seemed................... anti-climatic.

There is one thing I found interesting (or disturbing - however you look at it)...the panel that shows Suigetsu and Jugo in Samurai armour kinda reminded me of that scene from Star Wars when Han & Luke were trying to escape the Death Star.
Perhaps when Kishimoto was doing "research", he was watching Star Wars again.

lol I thought there was something weird about that scene. Then again Masashi Kishimoto is a movie junkie, so I'm not that suprised he came up with a scenario like that.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
11-26-2009, 11:52 PM
OMG! Kisame is dead! I never expected to die that easily, so to say. Hehe, I liked the "old hag" part. I wonder also what Naruto's reaction to what Sakura is going to do will be. I sense another reunion with the original Team 7.

Phenom
11-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I actually liked this chapter, although the Bleach chapter had a much better cliffhanger. I'm guessing Kisame is still alive somehow, hopefully we'll see some more of Gaara soon, and maybe some more of Danzo fighting as well.

Although, I don't understand how anyone can wonder about what Sai is going to tell Naruto when it is obvious that the truth is that they are going to kill Sasuke, with the possibility of him also telling him about Sakura's current actions aswell.

Hidden Ninja45
11-27-2009, 02:01 AM
This chapter was awesome. Definately did not see Kisame getting decapitated coming. I hope next chapter Sai will Naruto what is going on with Sakura.

valtreck
11-27-2009, 07:09 AM
good theory

RockyL
11-27-2009, 08:04 AM
i think the Akatsuki are dying off all too quickly, now theres only Zetsu and Madara left. but maybe Kisame isnt really dead. hm, idk.

my favorite part of the chapter was when Jugo and Suigetsu where in the samurai armor. xD

Eon
11-27-2009, 08:08 AM
my main thing now is that byakugan needs a serious upgrade. All these sensor types basically have byakugan ability. I want to see a hyuga in a battle in the next few chapters. Team Gai hasn't seen any fighting action since the rescue gaara arc :mad:.
That is what i wanted for shippuden more chapters with lee and the others

( Yahiko )
11-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Just saw the Manga ... Didn't like the
ending part of kisame, too easy much?
well I have some favorite part on this episode,
Mizukage strike Ao *she already probably
knew that it was Ao already* ^^ ....

Yuuta
11-27-2009, 01:22 PM

That's not necessarily true, the sensors only have a general idea / feel where chakra is and how big it is.
Byakugan sees for quite a long range ( Hinata up to 10 km) and with exact precision, I think Byakugan still beats sensors.
And yes, I agree with you, I'd like to see a Hyuga battle, I love Hinata! :D
And every team seems to be getting snubbed in favor of Naruto and Sasuke. :|

NarutoUzumaki12
11-27-2009, 01:26 PM
i just wanna know whats gonna happen between Naruto and Sakura

ByakuganAlex
11-27-2009, 02:43 PM
That's not necessarily true, the sensors only have a general idea / feel where chakra is and how big it is.
Byakugan sees for quite a long range ( Hinata up to 10 km) and with exact precision, I think Byakugan still beats sensors.
And yes, I agree with you, I'd like to see a Hyuga battle, I love Hinata! :D
And every team seems to be getting snubbed in favor of Naruto and Sasuke. :|
i know byakugan beats sensor but i don't like the fact that sensor are even here and aren't a kekke genkai.

Yuuta
11-27-2009, 02:45 PM
i know byakugan beats sensor but i don't like the fact that sensor are even here and aren't a kekke genkai.
Yeah, I understand, they seem more like a general skill. Except for Karin, who seems to have a jutsu. And I would be fine with it just being her, because she doesn't seem to be able to do much else.

darkdemonofthemist
11-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Kisame died? Sounds suspicious. I read it and I said to myself "That's it?" it seemed to go too quickly. I'd expect way more from a guy like Kisame.

Sai's going to say one of the following things:
1. "The truth is we're going to go kill Sasuke without telling you."
OR!!!!!!
2. "The truth is she was completely lying about ever loving you and she still loves Sasuke."
OR!!!!!!
3. "The truth is she does love you, but she still loves Sasuke as well."
OR!!!!!!
4. "The truth is she loves you and doesn't give a flying fudge about Sasuke."
OR!!!!
5. "The truth is she thinks both of you can go to hell."
Or, if you want to get really wild!!!!!
6. "The truth is she hates you losers and loves none other than me!! Yay! ^^"

Reala
11-28-2009, 04:13 AM
Kisame died? Sounds suspicious. I read it and I said to myself "That's it?" it seemed to go too quickly. I'd expect way more from a guy like Kisame.

Sai's going to say one of the following things:
1. "The truth is we're going to go kill Sasuke without telling you."
OR!!!!!!
2. "The truth is she was completely lying about ever loving you and she still loves Sasuke."
OR!!!!!!
3. "The truth is she does love you, but she still loves Sasuke as well."
OR!!!!!!
4. "The truth is she loves you and doesn't give a flying fudge about Sasuke."
OR!!!!
5. "The truth is she thinks both of you can go to hell."
Or, if you want to get really wild!!!!!
6. "The truth is she hates you losers and loves none other than me!! Yay! ^^"

i think that's a little short but, some of those could work!!!
i think she loves both of them, just in different ways.
I just hope she shouts/beats some sense into Sasuke!!

Shkin
11-28-2009, 08:22 AM
uhmm... Reala please remove the link on your post..its against the rules...its funny though..xD

Kisame died! i wish he really made a substitution jutsu but i guess the translators wouldn't confuse important things like that..sigh..the story is really getting ugh!

sakon curse mark stage3
11-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Personally, I think it is a big mistake to keep on killing off the Akatsuki like this. Once such a proud organization, the membership has dwindled to 2 members now. And the fighting is always the same. An Akatsuki member fights a Jinchuriki or a Leaf Ninja and gets overpowered, so they awaken some huge power they've kept dormant for years lol. They manage to fight for an episode or two, but they end up getting killed. They should keep these guys alive for pete's sake lol.

Reala
11-28-2009, 12:13 PM
uhmm... Reala please remove the link on your post..its against the rules...its funny though..xD

Kisame died! i wish he really made a substitution jutsu but i guess the translators wouldn't confuse important things like that..sigh..the story is really getting ugh!

yeap, sorry ^-^"

hmm i think he was killed off too quickly, it's very suspicious, there's a possibility he could come back

Personally, I think it is a big mistake to keep on killing off the Akatsuki like this. Once such a proud organization, the membership has dwindled to 2 members now. And the fighting is always the same. An Akatsuki member fights a Jinchuriki or a Leaf Ninja and gets overpowered, so they awaken some huge power they've kept dormant for years lol. They manage to fight for an episode or two, but they end up getting killed. They should keep these guys alive for pete's sake lol.

yes, but they're usually outnumbered

it was sakura & chiyo vs sasori
about five different people vs hidan & kakuzu

sakura<3
11-28-2009, 12:14 PM
i think it was too much fighting :/ i kinda got bored with it >.<

yoh150
11-28-2009, 12:15 PM
It was crazy how Kisame's head flew off haha

sakon curse mark stage3
11-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah but it still is depressing how all these cool Akatsuki members are dying

GaaraoftheSand13
11-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, i just got back from Thanksgiving break, and the first thing I did was read the chapter when I got home. My opinions?
Well, I was glad they finally included some other characters, because the Kisame/KB fight was getting old. At first that was all we wanted, but after three chapters, it was enough. I did like the fact that Sai came in, but the cliffhanger thing sucked (but, a good writing technique, I guess). We are still in the dark about the wereabouts of Sasuke and Sakura, which I hope will be included in the next chapter. All in all, I'm just glad we got a bit of a break from the Kisame/KB fight.

AkumaTenshi
11-29-2009, 08:40 PM
The K-Kisame vs. Killer Bee fight was epic, and then... i-it just piffed. He almost gets into another jutsu, and then... d-decapitation. Wow.

Kishimoto's just t-trying to get ri of all of the Akatsuki. Only M-Madara-sama and Zetsu-san are left.

TheBlackChidori
11-30-2009, 03:13 AM
I have a theory that his Jutsu somehow relates to his sword. Perhaps a sort of transportation jutsu that allows him to incase his mortality inside a sword thats already bonded to him. To destroy Kisame, you must destroy the sword.

I can see him even fusing together with the sword. After all, he is the Bijuu without a tail, and we've yet to see an uber transformation.

Shkin
11-30-2009, 04:35 AM
I have a theory that his Jutsu somehow relates to his sword. Perhaps a sort of transportation jutsu that allows him to incase his mortality inside a sword thats already bonded to him. To destroy Kisame, you must destroy the sword.

I can see him even fusing together with the sword. After all, he is the Bijuu without a tail, and we've yet to see an uber transformation.
but the sword isn't his' anymore...

Bohica
11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
The Akatsuki are meant to die off, however; Kisame did seem a bit weak when compared to the other members his only strength shown came from his sword. But I am glad that part is over KB just annoys me and I want to get back tot he core of the story and thats Naruto.

sakon curse mark stage3
11-30-2009, 05:48 PM
geez but kisame was really cool. i would have to say the coolest akatsuki member was hidan. it's a shame he's buried underground lol. and i would have to also say the most pointless member of the Akatsuki is Zetsu. All he does is spy on people and eat dead bodies. however, i think if kishimoto has kept him alive this long he might have some hidden power. :mad:

and i just found out on the most recent episode of Naruto Shippuden (Amaterasu) that Yamato and I share the same birthday :)

GaaraoftheSand13
11-30-2009, 06:15 PM
The Akatsuki are meant to die off, however; Kisame did seem a bit weak when compared to the other members his only strength shown came from his sword. But I am glad that part is over KB just annoys me and I want to get back tot he core of the story and thats Naruto.

Hm, I agree with you on the fact about that it's all over. It really did start to get old. However, for Kisame being rated such a powerful person, his death sucked

sakon curse mark stage3
12-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I don't think Kisame was that powerful, even though he was really cool. Probably the only reason why he survived was because he had Itachi with him.

Plus, the Akatsuki thing is not getting old. If people don't like them, then stop watching it. I cant wait until Pain attacks Konoha in the anime. :D The creators of the anime have done a good job capturing the fights.

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-01-2009, 06:36 PM
i hope kisame gets ressurected somehow I LOVED HIM (not that way) he was 2nd fav

sakon curse mark stage3
12-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Dude u have a cool name lol. To tell u the truth, Diedara did the most to benifit the Akatsuki's goals. He took on Gaara alone, and defeated him. He then captured the three tailed beast. He even held his own against Naruto. Plus his fight with Sasuke was intense lol. He even held off Team Gai with no arms lol. He is the next coolest (next to Hidan)

xxDivinitytwilightxx
12-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Suigetsu and Jugo in Samurai outfits kinda reminded me of that scene from Star Wars

Deadman
12-05-2009, 02:14 AM

is this your last post TBC?
anyway i totaly agree! you must destroy the sord!

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Dude u have a cool name lol. To tell u the truth, Diedara did the most to benifit the Akatsuki's goals. He took on Gaara alone, and defeated him. He then captured the three tailed beast. He even held his own against Naruto. Plus his fight with Sasuke was intense lol. He even held off Team Gai with no arms lol. He is the next coolest (next to Hidan)
lol everything u said is true :D deidara is better than most of the akatsuki

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-10-2009, 07:30 AM
which is not a lie deidara IS AN EXPLOSION

Art is an EXPLOSION
12-10-2009, 02:32 PM
475 came out :D