PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: tomy raciest?

Darkaura-
11-25-2009, 01:45 PM
when the character screen drops down u can kinda see a swastika in the break ground in the yellow and pale yellow background. just sayin....

Cyl
11-25-2009, 01:56 PM
what?? i dont see a swatzika

TNA Kitten
11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
O__O another one?

Jinchiruuki
11-25-2009, 02:01 PM
You mispelled racist and for the record the swastika was originally a symbol of Hinduism and Buddhism that Nazi's stole and morphed into a different depiction. I'm sure the one you are seeing is that of the buddhism symbol since a lot of Naruto themes are based off of buddhist beliefs and symbols.

albertobankai
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
lol .....

OtoSeptic
11-25-2009, 02:32 PM
You mispelled racist and for the record the swastika was originally a symbol of Hinduism and Buddhism that Nazi's stole and morphed into a different depiction. I'm sure the one you are seeing is that of the buddhism symbol since a lot of Naruto themes are based off of buddhist beliefs and symbols.

Eeeexactly.

KiraFlax
11-25-2009, 02:39 PM
how does that make them racist lol. its like playing a game with black people and you see the south african flag, Ocoseptic i disagree with your sig :p

AvengeTheClan92
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
lol.....Wow

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-25-2009, 03:28 PM

Exactly what he said. ^

OtoSeptic
11-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Ocoseptic i disagree with your sig :p

lol, which part?

Black King
11-26-2009, 03:23 PM

True. That's why Neji and the other members of his clan that are cursed have that symbol that resembles a swastika on their foreheads.

KaiUchiha6thKazekage
11-26-2009, 03:59 PM
lolz isn't it supposed to be "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it which is not the same as actually getting. Get it?" But that "swastika" is just a Buddhist symbol