PDA

View Full Version : when do suscribers get the new january shonen jump magazine?

SageNaruto69
11-22-2009, 06:15 PM
when do suscribers get the new january shonen jump magazine?
did you get it already?
wat is the usual date of the month that they come in?

SageNaruto69
11-22-2009, 06:22 PM
anyone? i am new to suscribing and i want my issue now!!!!!! lol

Soccer Ninja 21
11-22-2009, 06:24 PM
If you just subscribed it wil take a month or two for you to begin getting them.

Black King
11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Subscribers usualy get it a week or two before it's sold in stores.

SageNaruto69
11-22-2009, 06:27 PM
If you just subscribed it wil take a month or two for you to begin getting them.
ye i already got the letter last month so i think it should come soon.
doesnt come on a monday or something?

Ur Mom
11-22-2009, 07:13 PM
January issue comes in somewhere in December, The February issue would come in January, and it pretty much goes on just like this for subscribers. If you were one of those people who get it at the store, you'd have it in January, ya get it. There is no specific day. Sometimes they'll give it to you by the first day of the month, other times, somehwere around the 25th, it depends, and then afterwards, even if it was on the 25th, they would come back and give it on the 3rd or something, it's just weird like that....

I'm wondering, are you subscribing to the overall SJ that covers all of the 8 most major manga every month, or are you JUST subscribing to Naruto copies?

SageNaruto69
11-23-2009, 03:24 PM
January issue comes in somewhere in December, The February issue would come in January, and it pretty much goes on just like this for subscribers. If you were one of those people who get it at the store, you'd have it in January, ya get it. There is no specific day. Sometimes they'll give it to you by the first day of the month, other times, somehwere around the 25th, it depends, and then afterwards, even if it was on the 25th, they would come back and give it on the 3rd or something, it's just weird like that....

I'm wondering, are you subscribing to the overall SJ that covers all of the 8 most major manga every month, or are you JUST subscribing to Naruto copies?
the usual issues the 8 - 9 chapter ones
i thought suscribers get them like the 1st monday/tues the week before its release date

L_Lawliet
11-24-2009, 04:50 PM
I got my Januaray issue last Tuesday, but since you are a new subscriber, it might take a month like late December.

MSZ-006
11-24-2009, 05:10 PM
I usually get it on the 22nd but if the 22nd is on a Saturday or holiday I get it the next day.

jurrasenshuriken
11-25-2009, 05:24 AM
i just got it yesterday, bleach is way far behind the anime now, naruto wasn't that bad