PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke and Hinata.

Hinata Rox ?
05-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Awwwww.
I wish they were a real couple. But it's not possible in the manga and anime it's naruhina.
I think Kiba should get a chance to though.
But I think Hinata could really go with any guy.

Whitereaper
05-11-2009, 12:54 PM
as odd as that sound that is a possibility nobody ever ponders. I would hate it though. I think sasuke should get turned to ash by the kyuubi.

Hinata Rox ?
05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
as odd as that sound that is a possibility nobody ever ponders. I would hate it though. I think sasuke should get turned to ash by the kyuubi.

lol Sasuke is weird.

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I AM NOT A PLAYER!!!S-sorry...

Whitereaper
05-11-2009, 01:02 PM

this is not possible if you are up to date with the manga you will know her true feelings for naruto. she's no player she's a lover.

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-11-2009, 01:04 PM

this is not possible if you are up to date with the manga you will know her true feelings for naruto. she's no player she's a lover.
T-Thank you Whitereaper-kun. I've only spoken to Sasuke once, and he cut me off saying "Shut up." I-It was very rude..

shinobi4000
05-11-2009, 01:06 PM

T-Thank you Whitereaper-kun. I've only spoken to Sasuke once, and he cut me off saying "Shut up." I-It was very rude..

Huh, you make it sound like you really are Hinata. lol

Hinata Rox ?
05-11-2009, 01:09 PM

lmao!!!!
Sorry I guess I didn't phrase my words correctly what I meant was "Hinata would look good and go with any guy" like as in she would be nice with anyone .... ugh that came out wrong too!!!
...Okay I mean she is nice to everyone (girls and boys and I'm not saying what you think!!!) like she isn't picky like lets say Sakura at first she only likes Sasuke. Like that. I don't mean Hinata is a player I mean she would be nice with anyone.
Man sorry if I efended you Hinata_Uzumaki.
Or as in there are alot of Hinata couples that are good and that seem right.
to me I like SasuHina but there are others like KibaHina,NaruHina,ShinoHina,ect.
All I'm saying is Hinata is a very nice person who can stick up for herself if she needs to.
O_o now my fingers hurt thank you very much. jk....kind of.

Hinata Rox ?
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
[quote=Whitereaper][quote="Hinata Rox

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-11-2009, 01:17 PM
It's alright.. J-Just please don't share them with me... *shivers*

Whitereaper
05-11-2009, 01:32 PM
[quote=Whitereaper][quote="Hinata Rox

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-11-2009, 01:34 PM
OMG ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinata Rox ?
05-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Hinata_Uzumaki-
Sure thing. I have to keep them to myself anyways cause my freind gets freaked out.
Doesn't really phase me she gets freaked out all the time.