PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Suggestion [Re: Ranking system]

kazekage81
04-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone! I sure hope this hasn't been posted before but if it has then sorry. :(

Well my suggestion is like under the names on the avater section postings
<<< Like that picture, I think there should be rankings and such!

So like if it were me I'd start out at genin so it would say...

kazekage81
Genin

And you could keep getting your ranks up depending on how nice you are and posts I guess.
Then if your a moderator it could say

Sage Mode or SRhyse
Hokage Hokage

Please reply back and I hope you understand

Sage Mode
04-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Heyo,

It has been brought up before, but it's cool if you say it again. It lets us know more people want it. I think it's a good idea. Mainly so I could be Hokage 8-) Really though, I'm not sure when it might happen or if it will, but we're listening.

kazekage81
04-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Heyo,

It has been brought up before, but it's cool if you say it again. It lets us know more people want it. I think it's a good idea. Mainly so I could be Hokage 8-) Really though, I'm not sure when it might happen or if it will, but we're listening.
Woah! That was fast! Haha thanks anyways at least I got a answer! :) Well ok!

Naruto
04-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Wonder how long it would to take to become Hokage.

Kisame
04-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Wonder how long it would to take to become Hokage.

If it's like other forums it'd take thousands of posts.

Anyways I like tthe idea. :mrgreen:

Soccer Ninja 21
04-05-2009, 03:54 PM
It's a cool idea, but how does it work? I clicked on it and it said you have to be invited by a leader. Who's the leader (or is it a secert) and what must one do to become a Genin and such?

SRhyse
04-05-2009, 03:55 PM
We're thinking about having the cooler, Hokage type rankings open to you guys, and making a side organization for us moderators to make it fair. Even we'd have to earn it ;).

Soccer Ninja 21
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Do you need a certain amount of posts to get a certain postion? Or is it a morales and niceness thing? :?: Just a wondering.

SRhyse
04-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Do you need a certain amount of posts to get a certain postion? Or is it a morales and niceness thing? :?: Just a wondering.
Right now, we're working on having it be a combination of things like that, but it's still pretty up in the air at this point. The minimum requirement would probably be posts, though. That one seems pretty solid.

Keep in mind, if people started going around posting a bunch of nothing to spam their rank, we'd warn/ban them, and they'd be left rank themselves ;).

Leaf Shinobi
04-05-2009, 04:49 PM
People spam!!!

There are only two topics that I could imagine and those seem to have been taken care of.

I want my Genin ranking back, it was on earlier today but now its gone, lol.

Soccer Ninja 21
04-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Right now, we're working on having it be a combination of things like that, but it's still pretty up in the air at this point. The minimum requirement would probably be posts, though. That one seems pretty solid.

Keep in mind, if people started going around posting a bunch of nothing to spam their rank, we'd warn/ban them, and they'd be left rank themselves ;). Yeah, I see where you'er coming from, we like to think people would be honest and never do that but there are people like the Akatsuki out there who cheat and lie and do bad stuff. We should all be like Naruto and noble Leaf Shinobi and do good not evil!