PDA

View Full Version : kisame vs samehada *spoilers*

battlehorse
11-21-2009, 03:45 PM
so in naruto manga chapter 472 samehada kisames sword turned on him to save killer bee.so who will win.

deidara330
11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Well, Kisame's basic and only weapon is Samehada, so if they fought that would mean Kisame has no weapon. Samehada is his main offensive weapon, so if he doesn't have it he can only use Suitons. Samehada would absorb all of the Suitons Kisame uses, and in hand to hand combat he would absorb Kisame's chakra with every hit, instantly replenishing itself. I daresay Samehada's absorbtion hax would defeat Kisame.

AaronSasori
11-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah, Samehada has the upper hand, he has kisame's chakra and also KB and the 8 tailed beast.
But I'm wondering, even though he has their chakra's and Ki, can he ubtain their styles and jutsu with it?

deidara330
11-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Yeah, Samehada has the upper hand, he has kisame's chakra and also KB and the 8 tailed beast.
But I'm wondering, even though he has their chakra's and Ki, can he ubtain their styles and jutsu with it?
It's a sword, so it can't use jutsu. It can, however, rip Kisame to shreds.

Berzakinski
11-21-2009, 04:03 PM
That was one of the funniest w.t.f. moments in this manga. The look on Kisame's face was priceless XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Well, Kisame's basic and only weapon is Samehada, so if they fought that would mean Kisame has no weapon. Samehada is his main offensive weapon, so if he doesn't have it he can only use Suitons. Samehada would absorb all of the Suitons Kisame uses, and in hand to hand combat he would absorb Kisame's chakra with every hit, instantly replenishing itself. I daresay Samehada's absorbtion hax would defeat Kisame.

And I daresay agree.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
11-21-2009, 04:32 PM
I'm going with Samehada just because it would be funny to see Kisame lose to his own sword.

Tickleme
11-21-2009, 05:07 PM
go samehada.
But from what we seen Kisame can actuallu use jutsus. Sammy cant *crys*

Nābris
11-21-2009, 05:27 PM

However, Samehada has been shown to absorb chakra at an impressive rate.

Since it is literally a shark, we can assume that water jutsus will be ineffective against it. Also, we've seen Kisame use it to tank a lot of attacks, so it's gotta have a pretty good durability.

Moreover, if Kisame uses jutsus, Samehada would be able to absorb them. Thus, I agree with the general consensus that Samehada could win.

Koiyazuki Natsume
11-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Kisame might end up getting beaten by both killer bee and samehada

Windking
11-21-2009, 05:30 PM
I think Samehada has a high-rate of winning.

Koiyazuki Natsume
11-21-2009, 05:34 PM
that my friend, is true. lol

Koiyazuki Natsume
11-21-2009, 05:35 PM
His own sword turning against him. thats sad. lol

deidara330
11-21-2009, 05:36 PM
go samehada.
That's a win for Samehada. Kisame uses a jutsu, Samehada absorbs it, Kisame just failed big time. Samehada could probably heal itself using absorbed chakra the same way it healed Kisame, so not one of Kisame's jutsu will work.

sage mangekyo
11-21-2009, 06:35 PM
im gonna have to go with samehada

kazzim13
11-22-2009, 01:28 AM
lol I see all the sword advantages but with Kisame's crazy strength couldn't he like pick up a tree truck and just bash the sword?? I think Kisame could actually be resourceful and since he knows how samehada works he might be able to get around it. But this is assuming that samehada can actaully attack with no one wielding it.