PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever Dreamed about your Favorite Pairing?!

Noon Uzumaki
11-21-2009, 11:57 AM
HEY! :D
I always dream about my Favorite Pairing in Naruto, which is NaruSaku, except they were only short dreams unfortunately! And I always forget them when I wake up.

But I do remember one dream, well kinda!
It was like all the Naruto characters were in my school, and I had a crush on Naruto, lol, But he had a crush on Sakura! I was jealous, but then I suddenly disappeared! I dont know how I just disappeared, but I was able to see whats happening though. It wasnt too much, the same of the manga kinda. I know its such a lame dream!

Well, have you ever dreamed about your Favorite Pairing? Do you remember it? So, can you share it with us? =)

Vocaloid
11-21-2009, 12:06 PM
I think I may hae, but with most of my dreams I've forgotten about it.

Unless MexKisame or MexKakuzu counts, but I don't remember much from those either.

Noon Uzumaki
11-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I think I may hae, but with most of my dreams I've forgotten about it.

Unless MexKisame or MexKakuzu counts, but I don't remember much from those either.
Lol, you're just like me! I forget my dreams as I wake up, and I say to myself " I just had a dream! I know whats it about, but I just cant remember!!! "

Vocaloid
11-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Lol, you're just like me! I forget my dreams as I wake up, and I say to myself " I just had a dream! I know whats it about, but I just cant remember!!! "

Get that all the time. If I don't immediately think about the dream I just had, I'll forget it completely, which sucks when I have some really good ones.

sasu_girl
11-21-2009, 12:17 PM
that's what happens to me!!

and yes i have had dreams of my fav pairings. mine is sasunaru.

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-21-2009, 12:25 PM
HEY! :D
I always dream about my Favorite Pairing in Naruto, which is NaruSaku, except they were only short dreams unfortunately! And I always forget them when I wake up.

But I do remember one dream, well kinda!
It was like all the Naruto characters were in my school, and I had a crush on Naruto, lol, But he had a crush on Sakura! I was jealous, but then I suddenly disappeared! I dont know how I just disappeared, but I was able to see whats happening though. It wasnt too much, the same of the manga kinda. I know its such a lame dream!

Well, have you ever dreamed about your Favorite Pairing? Do you remember it? So, can you share it with us? =)

I had a dream that Sasuke went to my school and my school was like anime.

I walked up to him and he's said Heeyy! Ur cute!

Then I said heeyyy! You suck!

Black King
11-21-2009, 12:25 PM
I've had a couple. I can't remember what happened in any of them.

Noon Uzumaki
11-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Get that all the time. If I don't immediately think about the dream I just had, I'll forget it completely, which sucks when I have some really good ones.
Yeah, tell me about it! Really sucks.

that's what happens to me!!

and yes i have had dreams of my fav pairings. mine is sasunaru.
Good, I guess its normal then? lol, I thought there's something wrong with me xD.
SasuNaru?, well I like Naruto and Sasuke's Friendship but I guess I'd be okay with SasuNaru! lol.

Noon Uzumaki
11-21-2009, 12:29 PM
I had a dream that Sasuke went to my school and my school was like anime.

I walked up to him and he's said Heeyy! Ur cute!

Then I said heeyyy! You suck!
LOL!!! That was really funny! I guess I'd do the same, lol. Nice dream BTW. xD

I've had a couple. I can't remember what happened in any of them.
Lol, I guess its an International problem then! xD

sasruto
11-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I had a dream about NaruHina.
But I remember only about 10 parts of it.

It started when I was at my house, writing or reading or something. Then someone ding donged our door (mostly every part of our house changed each time!). It was Naruto. I forgot how Hinata came in, but then when they were all here, Naruto killed my mom, (that is like my I always remembered part) then Naruto and Hinata played with each other. I woke up afterwards.

Noon Uzumaki
11-21-2009, 01:09 PM
I had a dream about NaruHina.
But I remember only about 10 parts of it.

It started when I was at my house, writing or reading or something. Then someone ding donged our door (mostly every part of our house changed each time!). It was Naruto. I forgot how Hinata came in, but then when they were all here, Naruto killed my mom, (that is like my I always remembered part) then Naruto and Hinata played with each other. I woke up afterwards.
Naruto came to your house?! Lucky you! lol.
Omg he killed your mom! xD It looks like a nice dream, lol. :lol:
Thank you for sharing!

xxDivinitytwilightxx
11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
I"ve had a few,but I really can"t remember any of them that well...

assassin
11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
um...no...unless I'm in the pairing
:cool:

C-C
11-21-2009, 03:42 PM
♥yes i have about Sasusaku

GaaraoftheSand13
11-21-2009, 04:02 PM
I've had a dream about SasuSaku - the Konaha 11 plus Sasu were 12 years old and playing on a playground. It was weird, considering Kiba would suddnely start screaming at points, Hinata turned into a donut, and Naruto and Shino were dancing. Anyway, Sakura and Sasuke fell in love on this playground...

I've also had a dream about KakaAnko, they teamed up to defeat Orochimaru, and ended up making out at the end. That one was kinda weird too...

mangagirl
11-21-2009, 04:03 PM
all the nights! XD

SasuNaruIsCanon
11-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Sure have! :D
I had one last night!

Fexy-chan
11-22-2009, 05:26 AM
I have about Sasusaku! :D one was kinda weird....

Fexy-chan
11-22-2009, 05:27 AM
I've had a dream about SasuSaku - the Konaha 11 plus Sasu were 12 years old and playing on a playground. It was weird, considering Kiba would suddnely start screaming at points, Hinata turned into a donut, and Naruto and Shino were dancing. Anyway, Sakura and Sasuke fell in love on this playground...

I've also had a dream about KakaAnko, they teamed up to defeat Orochimaru, and ended up making out at the end. That one was kinda weird too...
lmao. Hinata in donut form.

Noon Uzumaki
11-22-2009, 09:17 AM

Lol, the first dream was kinda funny! Hinata turned into a donut, lol completely weird. xD
Wow! I liked the KakaAnko thing! I guess Anko is perfect for Kakashi, shes kinda crazy though! Lol.

Shika-fiend
11-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Never!!! Hell no!! Not even in your dreams! Not even in your thoughts!!!

Reala
11-22-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't have ones about my favourite pairings, but i have weird ones alright.

The Oven one:
I was in an orange granite kitchen and Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke were standing infront of an oven, and they were talking, although i don't know what was said, and Hinata opened and closed the oven, but didn't put anything in it.
I was kind of being ostracised by them and was just standing there.
I can't remember what happened but next we were walking out of a forest of these white trees (i don't know what they're called but there was a few at my primary school) and to the edge of a cliff.
Then i turned around and Hinata said, "Oh dear! I left the oven on," and her, sakura and naruto, who'd suddenly appeared, went to go turn it off.
I turned back round to face the cliff edge, and Sasuke was cutting of kabuto's hand so he couldn't heal himself

The cat one:
Konoha was under attack!! I don't know what from though...
and Sasuke was standing on a hill with a tree on it and decided he'd help out.
Then the konoha 11 plus Sasuke were standing in Tsunade's office, arguing with Sasuke, because he wanted to go away again.
I was my OC Reala, but later on i think i was a ninja version on myself.
and i was standing a little way away from them (in this dream tsunade's office was pretty big) and i ran up behind Sasuke a pushed him.
And he poofed!! Like in fruits basket, and his clothes and sword fell to the floor and he was...
NAKED! no not really, he was a cat xD if he was naked i'd be scared.
Then later, we were at ichiraku's (this is where i was a ninja version on myself), but it was on the other side of the street, i was sitting on the far left seat and sasuke was sat on the floor and he said,
"Can you turn me back now?"
and i said!
"No silly, you'll be naked. Didn't you see your clothes fall off when you transformed?"

and then the next day, once i'd woken up, cats seemed to be haunting me.

I also had a dream where Gaara was my boyfriend, but i can only remember him being really sweet and me hugging him. And that i was an older, slightly different version of matsuri.

and i've probably had others but can't remember them...

Noon Uzumaki
11-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Never!!! Hell no!! Not even in your dreams! Not even in your thoughts!!!
What?! I dont get it.
Are you trying to say something? -__-

Noon Uzumaki
11-22-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't have ones about my favourite pairings, but i have weird ones alright.

The Oven one:
I was in an orange granite kitchen and Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke were standing infront of an oven, and they were talking, although i don't know what was said, and Hinata opened and closed the oven, but didn't put anything in it.
I was kind of being ostracised by them and was just standing there.
I can't remember what happened but next we were walking out of a forest of these white trees (i don't know what they're called but there was a few at my primary school) and to the edge of a cliff.
Then i turned around and Hinata said, "Oh dear! I left the oven on," and her, sakura and naruto, who'd suddenly appeared, went to go turn it off.
I turned back round to face the cliff edge, and Sasuke was cutting of kabuto's hand so he couldn't heal himself

The cat one:
Konoha was under attack!! I don't know what from though...
and Sasuke was standing on a hill with a tree on it and decided he'd help out.
Then the konoha 11 plus Sasuke were standing in Tsunade's office, arguing with Sasuke, because he wanted to go away again.
I was my OC Reala, but later on i think i was a ninja version on myself.
and i was standing a little way away from them (in this dream tsunade's office was pretty big) and i ran up behind Sasuke a pushed him.
And he poofed!! Like in fruits basket, and his clothes and sword fell to the floor and he was...
NAKED! no not really, he was a cat xD if he was naked i'd be scared.
Then later, we were at ichiraku's (this is where i was a ninja version on myself), but it was on the other side of the street, i was sitting on the far left seat and sasuke was sat on the floor and he said,
"Can you turn me back now?"
and i said!
"No silly, you'll be naked. Didn't you see your clothes fall off when you transformed?"

and then the next day, once i'd woken up, cats seemed to be haunting me.

I also had a dream where Gaara was my boyfriend, but i can only remember him being really sweet and me hugging him. And that i was an older, slightly different version of matsuri.

and i've probably had others but can't remember them...
WOW! Congrats, you can remember your dreams! Yay!

The Oven dream was just LOL! I liked that Sasuke cuts Kabuto's hands! The Coolest thing ever! Lol.
/
Such a random dream! He turned into a naked cat! Thats just hilarious xD
I liked how he was asking you politely to turn him back, lol.
/
I'm kinda confused, who do you like? Sasuke or Gaara :roll:

Anyways, nice dreams!

Reala
11-22-2009, 11:12 AM
WOW! Congrats, you can remember your dreams! Yay!

The Oven dream was just LOL! I liked that Sasuke cuts Kabuto's hands! The Coolest thing ever! Lol.
/
Such a random dream! He turned into a naked cat! Thats just hilarious xD
I liked how he was asking you politely to turn him back, lol.
/
I'm kinda confused, who do you like? Sasuke or Gaara :roll:

Anyways, nice dreams!

the weird ones yeah

hehe, i blame my friends bathroom, it's orange granite and i slept over hers that night

he wasn't naked, i just threw that in there, he was just a black cat, although cats are technically naked seeing as they don't wear any clothes

The joke is i'm cheating on Sasuke for Gaara

whoops, i left out the weirdest dream. May i remind you i was sick when this happened.

The first bit is kinda vague because i can't remember it, but this dream's a cross between Naruto, kingdom hearts and one piece.
But anyways, at first (i think) i was just kinda sitting around in this fancy dress eating bread on a old pirate ship on an island.
and i was talkign to soem pirate guys and some ladies who were also wearing fancy dresses.
And then Sasuke was there and everyone went down to the shore.
and Zexion was there, and he had really greasy hair. And he was talkign to me, and he had a stash of violins in a rowing boat, for some reason..
Then i was on a pirate ship that was out to sea, and i was standing on
the deck with some pirates and Sasuke, who was the pirate captain.
And they were good pirates who beat up bad pirates.
And then some pirate pushed me and Sasuke and was like "You're married,"
and i was like, "...Oookay"
and then Sasuke left me on an island while he went to go beat up pirates and did pirate stuff.
and Zexion was there
so i went up to him and called him emo, and he said, "No just look at my phone" (;););) i'm retarded)
and then i think i was in my older brother's room sat at the computer and it was really quite crowded in there.
so i looked at his phone, and it was double sided, one side was the same as my brother's phone and one side was a really flashly side, which i didn't like, and i browsed through his phone and then drew my OC Reala five times somehow without a stylus.
Then i was walkign with Zexion by this road near my primary school, but there was jungly trees instead of fences.
And Axel came by in a sports car wearing sunglasses, he kidnapped me, without getting out of the car and drove off.
and he said, "Don't hang aroudn with him, he's creepy,"

yeah, i know there's no one piece characters, the first half of the dream was one piece themed, apparently accordign to my brain.
i haven't even seen one piece...

Noon Uzumaki
11-22-2009, 11:24 AM
the weird ones yeah

hehe, i blame my friends bathroom, it's orange granite and i slept over hers that night

he wasn't naked, i just threw that in there, he was just a black cat, although cats are technically naked seeing as they don't wear any clothes

The joke is i'm cheating on Sasuke for Gaara

whoops, i left out the weirdest dream. May i remind you i was sick when this happened.

The first bit is kinda vague because i can't remember it, but this dream's a cross between Naruto, kingdom hearts and one piece.
But anyways, at first (i think) i was just kinda sitting around in this fancy dress eating bread on a old pirate ship on an island.
and i was talkign to soem pirate guys and some ladies who were also wearing fancy dresses.
And then Sasuke was there and everyone went down to the shore.
and Zexion was there, and he had really greasy hair. And he was talkign to me, and he had a stash of violins in a rowing boat, for some reason..
Then i was on a pirate ship that was out to sea, and i was standing on
the deck with some pirates and Sasuke, who was the pirate captain.
And they were good pirates who beat up bad pirates.
And then some pirate pushed me and Sasuke and was like "You're married,"
and i was like, "...Oookay"
and then Sasuke left me on an island while he went to go beat up pirates and did pirate stuff.
and Zexion was there
so i went up to him and called him emo, and he said, "No just look at my phone" (;););) i'm retarded)
and then i think i was in my older brother's room sat at the computer and it was really quite crowded in there.
so i looked at his phone, and it was double sided, one side was the same as my brother's phone and one side was a really flashly side, which i didn't like, and i browsed through his phone and then drew my OC Reala five times somehow without a stylus.
Then i was walkign with Zexion by this road near my primary school, but there was jungly trees instead of fences.
And Axel came by in a sports car wearing sunglasses, he kidnapped me, without getting out of the car and drove off.
and he said, "Don't hang aroudn with him, he's creepy,"

yeah, i know there's no one piece characters, the first half of the dream was one piece themed, apparently accordign to my brain.
i haven't even seen one piece...
Lol, I've noticed that you really like Sasuke! He has been in all of your dreams! Haha.
Umm, BTW who is Zexion? Is he a One Piece's character? I didnt watch that anime! xP
God, I wish I had dreams just like yours, lol. Mine are so lame xD

Reala
11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Lol, I've noticed that you really like Sasuke! He has been in all of your dreams! Haha.
Umm, BTW who is Zexion? Is he a One Piece's character? I didnt watch that anime! xP
God, I wish I had dreams just like yours, lol. Mine are so lame xD

>///< he's one of my favourite characters but i do love other characters like Kakashi, sakura, hinata, gaara, deidara, itachi, etc
i just don't know why sasuke is a main feature in my dreams.
Although u am drawing a pretty epic pic of him on iscribble XD

Zexion and Axel are from kingdom hearts, i've never seen one piece either.

really? because they're really confusing and i sit there thinking "What the hell?!! i'm such a retard!"

Hidans
11-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I've dreamt about SasuNaru before, but theyre not really my favourite pairing lol.
And btw, if you forgot all your NaruSaku dreams, how did you know you've had one? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Tsukinomai
11-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Uh....Never, have I dreamed about my favorite pairing...that would be really strange.

Reala
11-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Uh....Never, have I dreamed about my favorite pairing...that would be really strange.

try having my dreams! they're freaking strange!

Sai fangirl
11-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I did once. ^^
Yay, NaruSaku! XD

Wismical
11-22-2009, 01:38 PM
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Yes, but it was nothing inappropriate.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Hidden Ninja45
11-22-2009, 01:39 PM
No, thankfully, I haven't.

itachi uchiha1
11-22-2009, 07:39 PM
i dont dream lol

CutieSakura
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
ive had a dream before about LeeSaku~ ^.^ It was right at the part after Sakura cut her hair in the forest of death and then this time Lee took down all of the sound ninja!:D And then I don't know why lol but after that Rock Lee went up to Sakura and they made up this really cool handshake xD :O I can't remember how the handshake went though x.x lol

Then I had this one with SasuIno. It was the part when Sasuke is telling Sakura good bye before the retrivel of Sasuke episodes started. And Ino was in Sakura's place instead. Ino finally confessed her love to Sasuke and how she really felt about him. Such a romantic and lovely dream..<3

Tsukinomai
11-23-2009, 04:55 PM
try having my dreams! they're freaking strange!

I can see the future in some of my dreams, I had a dream that my older sis had a baby girl, five hours later we had Chloe, it was very strange, and sometimes I'm afraid of what the future might hold that is real......:(

ShikaTemaFTW
11-23-2009, 09:44 PM
I had a dream that Shikamaru and Temari were going out, and Gaara found out. I was there holding Gaara back not too beat the living heck out of Shikamaru. -_- lol

Reala
11-28-2009, 03:31 AM
I can see the future in some of my dreams, I had a dream that my older sis had a baby girl, five hours later we had Chloe, it was very strange, and sometimes I'm afraid of what the future might hold that is real......:(

Wow O.o

I had a dream that Shikamaru and Temari were going out, and Gaara found out. I was there holding Gaara back not too beat the living heck out of Shikamaru. -_- lol

Lol xD

Miss Bella Rose
11-28-2009, 03:47 AM
I remember dreaming about Sakura.. telling Naruto in tears that she cannot take the pain anymore and she told him that sasuke's messing with her feelings .. I remember i was there with them listening .. it night and we were all at huge building ( like a palace) and there was a balcony were sakura and naruto discussed .. i've never seen sakura so sad .. it felt so real .. and sakura was so serious about it .. she told naruto that she still cares about sasuke .. i just can't believe she said that ..in MY dream

Tsukinomai
11-28-2009, 03:49 AM
Wow O.o

Lol xD

I had a vision/dream that my sister's now fiance go into a car accident... I pray that he doesn't! Actually I did have this one dream about my favorite couple :oops: It involved Sasuke getting hit by Sakura who was driving a semi-truck......My evil plots are leaking into my dreams :shock: *realizes* I just said that out loud didn't I? >_> <_<

Miss Bella Rose
11-28-2009, 04:57 AM
I had a vision/dream that my sister's now fiance go into a car accident... I pray that he doesn't! Actually I did have this one dream about my favorite couple :oops: It involved Sasuke getting hit by Sakura who was driving a semi-truck......My evil plots are leaking into my dreams :shock: *realizes* I just said that out loud didn't I? >_> <_<

sounds pretty interesting O.o but I guess that's what happens when you think a lot about something .. you actually dream of it ..

skittlez12
11-28-2009, 08:03 AM
I dreamed of one of my fave couples. It was Shikaino. They were at a beach.

rao
11-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I have! Actually, I frequently dream about KibaIno and KakaSaku, my OTPs... <3

C-C
11-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I have! Actually, I frequently dream about KibaIno and KakaSaku, my OTPs... <3
♥KibaIno FTW! :D

Bacon
11-28-2009, 01:23 PM
♥KibaIno FTW! :D
lol why them? just curious

C-C
11-28-2009, 01:41 PM
lol why them? just curious
♥Cause their soo cute :D

emykimmy
11-28-2009, 06:04 PM
yeah did once was really weird! i was working part time with them in a cafe and they stated to go out then i woke up haha