PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile vs. Gaara

Hockey Otaku
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
I think Crocodile would win. OP verse pretty much stomps everything.

Lone Wolf
11-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Its been done before. Crocodile rapestomp Gaara.

ninja05
11-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Crocodile wins.

kakashi 4
11-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Gaara would just use sand burial jutsu and kick his azz

kakashi 4
11-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Gaara would unleash his jun

kakashi 4
11-22-2009, 06:58 AM
junchuriki and win

kakashi 4
11-22-2009, 06:59 AM
Gaara is awsome!

Lone Wolf
11-22-2009, 07:07 AM

Gaara would unleash his jun

junchuriki and win

Gaara is awsome!

Why do you feel that you need to post 4 times?

Gaara can't touch Crocodile, Crocodile is Intangible. Besides Crocodile got better Durability, Speed and better control over Sand.

MannyGAGA
11-22-2009, 07:09 AM
crocodile stomps gaara

gaara needs chakra to fight and if he runs out of chakra will lose or die

crocodile dont use chakra,he can fight intill the deaf so he wins

Fan of Minato
11-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Why do you feel that you need to post 4 times?

Gaara can't touch Crocodile, Crocodile is Intangible. Besides Crocodile got better Durability, Speed and better control over Sand.

Can't Gaara combine his sand with Crocodile and make him tangible? Or even use a sand burial.
It would be hard to notice too seeing as how sand doesn't have different colors. xD

I'm not really sure though...

Lone Wolf
11-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Crocodile can get to Gaara with his speed and suck his moisture out. Or he can cut him with Desert La Sparda.

Fan of Minato
11-22-2009, 07:14 AM
Crocodile can get to Gaara with his speed and suck his moisture out. Or he can cut him with Desert La Sparda.

Gaara has a sand armor? Which is already dry?
And can't Gaara's hypsersonic sand tank that?
As I tanked a powerful kick from the Raikage.

Lone Wolf
11-22-2009, 07:18 AM
Gaara's sand isn't Hypersonic. It can't even keep up with No Weights Lee or Chuunin Exam Sasuke. >.> Can't Crocodile Stab Gaara with his Hook then?

Miles Edgeworth
11-22-2009, 07:54 AM

Right, Gaara's gonna use sand burial on sand and kill it =/

Talk about massive fail. You don't even know who Croc is.

Can't Gaara combine his sand with Crocodile and make him tangible? Or even use a sand burial.
It would be hard to notice too seeing as how sand doesn't have different colors. xD

I'm not really sure though...

That would be a major assumption, besides Crocodile has to be wet or affected by Haki to be directly injured, Gaara doesn't know of his weakness so this won't be happening.

Plus Crocodile has loads of durability, nothing Gaara has can kill him, I mean even Luffy couldn't defeat Crocodile without prep time and the plot.

Gaara has a sand armor? Which is already dry?
And can't Gaara's hypsersonic sand tank that?
As I tanked a powerful kick from the Raikage.

But the sand armor isn't thick enough to prevent Crocodile from draining the moisture in Gaara's body. We all know every human has water in their body.

Hypersonic sand? Lol, I don't know where this fad came from but Gaara's sand is not hypersonic, Raikage is supersonic, not to mention Raikage's falling kick speed is not the same as his running speed, plus Gaara could've used sand near the ground where they were to block the hit quickly, even if he sent it from his gourd he wasn't that far anyway.

The thing is, Crocodile's sand has better speed feats than Gaara's sand and is a lot more destructive than Gaara's.

Also, there's no way Gaara's tanking poison.

C. Hook
11-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Crocodile Desert Spadas him.

Hypersonic sand? Lol, I don't know where this fad came from but Gaara's sand is not hypersonic, Raikage is supersonic, not to mention Raikage's falling kick speed is not the same as his running speed, plus Gaara could've used sand near the ground where they were to block the hit quickly, even if he sent it from his gourd he wasn't that far anyway.

It comes from an interpretation of two scenes.

One has Gaara's uncle commiting suicide and Gaara's sand being up to block the explosion. However, Gaara KNEW he was going to commit suicide and try to kill Gaara, and he SAW the explosive tags, and we have no evidence to suggest that the bombs exploded before Gaara brought up the sand.

The second scene has Gaara's sand rising up to block an explosion from Deidara's bomb, but that scene took place in a desert and again, there is no evidence to suggest the sand didn't come up already.

crystalblade13
11-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Right, Gaara's gonna use sand burial on sand and kill it =/

Talk about massive fail. You don't even know who Croc is.

That would be a major assumption, besides Crocodile has to be wet or affected by Haki to be directly injured, Gaara doesn't know of his weakness so this won't be happening.

Plus Crocodile has loads of durability, nothing Gaara has can kill him, I mean even Luffy couldn't defeat Crocodile without prep time and the plot.

But the sand armor isn't thick enough to prevent Crocodile from draining the moisture in Gaara's body. We all know every human has water in their body.

The thing is, Crocodile's sand has better speed feats than Gaara's sand and is a lot more destructive than Gaara's.

Also, there's no way Gaara's tanking poison.

im pretty damn sure A is hypersonic. he dodged ameterasu which is insant. and he outsped sasuke-who is supersonic, to a pretty large degree.

Nyruss
11-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Necroing is bad.

A is generally considered to be high supersonic, but not hypersonic. What little it matters.

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 04:10 PM
im pretty damn sure A is hypersonic. he dodged ameterasu which is insant. and he outsped sasuke-who is supersonic, to a pretty large degree.

Do you have any proof of that? High supersonic maybe, but I need you to provide proof on that one.

He dodged Amaterasu because he stayed out of Sasuke's sight range.

Sasuke is only supersonic at top speed and he cannot maintain that for long.

tyrell4life194
11-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Gaara is awsome!
Crocodile is a better character, and he stomps Gaara. Gaara will do absolutely nothing to Crocodile, considering the fact that Crocodile is a Logia, and is intangible.

cnorwood
11-13-2010, 08:14 PM
sasuke dodged amaterasu and he isnt hypersonic =/

Nyruss
11-13-2010, 08:19 PM
The only reason Sasuke didn't instantly die against Itachi was because Itachi wanted him to win. The only reason he won was because of plot. This despite the fact that Itachi was half blind, nearly dead and holding back.

tyrell4life194
11-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Also, Itachi contracted a fatal illness, and he used drugs in order to prolong his life. Itachi was defeated, because he was holding back and he wanted Sasuke to win. That was his plan. He wanted Sasuke to win, so Sasuke can be seen as the hero of Konoha village. Too bad it didn't turn out that way.

cnorwood
11-13-2010, 08:29 PM
i know that but itachi eventually hit him. so you dont have to be hypersonic to dodge amaerasu

Akatsuki X
11-13-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't know how this got into talking about Itachi vs. Sasuke.

But their is no conceivable scenario in which Crocodile doesn't win this.
Their is literally NO way for Gaara to hurt him.

tyrell4life194
11-14-2010, 09:45 AM
NO ONE in the Narutoverse can hurt or even land a hit on a Logia. It's literally impossible.

HachibiXSenpai
11-14-2010, 11:59 AM
what ti'll gaara uses shukaku for higher offense

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 02:41 PM
what ti'll gaara uses shukaku for higher offense

Gaara doesn't have Shukaku anymore.

Even if he did it's irrelevant because Crocodile could blitz him and nothing Gaara could do would ever hurt Croc.

tyrell4life194
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM
As I said, Gaara isn't doing anything to Crocodile. Now lock this massive omnirape thread.