PDA

View Full Version : If you had a village how would it be like?

atkstar
05-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I want a village who allies with everyone.
I would need alot of ninja
We would need commoners too
About half of all ninja would be Black ops
They can have a say in politics
I would be Kage with 2 assistants and 1 rep from each clan
I would have at least one Jinchuriki preferably me!
how about your village
create your own ideas and or stories

seannfma
05-10-2009, 06:13 PM
how about your village
ditto but i dont want a demon inside me!

HyugasPet
05-22-2009, 01:53 PM
My village would consist mainly of people who use ocular ninjutsu.
There would be a balance between all ninja classes, but there would be mainly chunin through jonin level ninja.
Everyone in the village is required to go to the academy. Not necessarily to be a ninja, but just to get a basic and advanced education.
There would be one Kage and three elders of the village. Every three years, there would be an election for an ambassador.
The village would be located either near an ocean (or other large body of water) or a polar ice cap and would be named the Village of Three Rings for its obsession with the number three. (lol)
The village would not fight unless the Kage or the leader of a major clan were threatened by the enemy village.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 10:23 PM
how about your village
Mine would be like this but with less black ops members.

Itachi-Sama
07-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Mine would be organized, be successful within the economy for ninja missions, and with no poor areas of the village. I'd be the Kage and have a lot of Anbu.

KingJashin
07-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Hmmmm my village would be amazing we would be the ultimate warriors everytime there is a war we would solve it by killing everyone nah jus kiddin but we would kill alot of people of course Konaha would be on our as- i mean backside because there like oh look at us we are cool blah blah blah oh god i hate them they act like little children god i hope they fall praise Hidan :twisted:

assassin
07-17-2009, 09:52 AM
peaceful. but proud and loving a good fight every now and again.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 10:59 AM

Exactly.

Uberawesome
07-20-2009, 03:16 AM
I would have my Village protected by many barriers and seals and traps and Ninjas/Samurais, i would be the kage of the village and would wage war on my neighboring countries in an attempt at world domination, i would have 13 Ninja Jonin and 13 Dedicated Samurai guard me at all times of the day and night so i wouldnt get assassinated, once i was the supreme ruler of the continesnt, i would make new brain-washed Jinchuuriki and take over the other continents, and when i had achieved world domination, i would PARTY LIKE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and then i would eventually die at a nice old age and be buried in an epic sized tomb underwater (just to give the gravediggers the challenge of building it)

Uberawesome
07-20-2009, 03:17 AM
Peaceful villages would be the first to fall to my reign of terror, nothing personal though, just they are easy pickings

Drake2pto
07-20-2009, 03:31 AM
I would make it peaceful with good defences so Uberawsome doesn't get me...

Cade
07-20-2009, 03:33 AM
I already have a village.;)

Drake2pto
07-20-2009, 03:36 AM
Cool...

Ashurii Kisate
07-20-2009, 09:23 AM
If I was leader of my Village...oh the possibilities.
My Shinobi would be respectful, strong, compassionate, and ready for anything. Their loyalty would know no bounds, and they would give their lives for their Village and their fellow Shinobi.
A Village is only as strong as its weakest point....and the people who protect it.

I would try to be the greatest leader I could be, always there for those who need it. I would put my life on the line; my Shinobi would not clash in battle without me at their side.

I will ally with those who hold their Village in the same light I hold mine.

If my Village was attacked...I would show my enemies what I am capable of...I would shed my kind, caring, joking physique...and unleash something so terrible...so frightening...
I would be Fear in its prime...in all its frightening glory...

But I do not wish to become leader, for my Village already has a great leader.

Nick Tasogare
07-20-2009, 09:25 AM
:oops:

Kon
07-20-2009, 09:59 AM
yea well i would be a great kage but also at nnight live a double secret life of an akastuki also being a jindhuriki i am there ultimate weapon lol a deal to be there weapon in return i get to keep my life

Natsumii145
07-20-2009, 01:36 PM
If I were the kage of a village I'd run it to the best of my abilities. I'd try to stop all the stupid flame wars and arguments before they start and make sure all on the members of my village are trained correctly and know how to fight well. We'd be allied with all of the strong Villages and would be willing to take anyone into our village.

^_^

*** maya doray ***
07-19-2010, 09:07 PM
*I want a village who allies with everyone.
*I would need alot of ninja
*We would need commoners too
*About half of all ninja would be Black ops
*They can have a say in politics
*I would be Kage with 2 assistants and 1 rep from each clan
*I would have at least one Jinchuriki preferably me!

well i want from my village to have all these things that you write right over now :p:p:p:p

Fasa
07-20-2010, 12:39 PM
Something like..
Typical Japanese styled tree houses.
Kind of a rainy place, maybe a little lake nearby? ..Pretty nature..
Not that much contact to other villages.
And usually tries to stay out of trouble.
.... Probably plans to take over the world by building a strong army and a ultimate weapon xD (with me as the leader, this would happen)

Bulldog
07-24-2010, 01:11 AM
There wouldnt be any crime.

bet40
07-25-2010, 04:39 PM
i would have my village underground with 2 ways in and 2 ways out and it would be filled with ninjas. the regular people would be trained in basic ninja skills to help defend the village if it gets attacked. so it would make it tough to take over the village since u would have to defeat everybody.

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 09:00 PM
always raining at night

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
09-19-2010, 04:00 AM
I would have an organized Village, being that I am organized, though I would strictly put a new way to train ninja in place, in other words make sure there Chakra control and manipulation is well, before leaving the Academy. Hopefully a quiet friendly Village, I would have, also I would make sure that it stays peaceful. Having someone with a Biju I might think about ... Though as it's leader I would try to keep the paper work to a bare minimum, since I hate too much paper work, mostly would use practical methods to teach and learn, I myself would get out amongest everybody and teach them, if I had to, even if I was there leader.

Semog
09-19-2010, 07:59 AM
It would be built on 4 bluffs several hundred feet above the surrounding landscape with connections by bridges in each other, kinda like a city in WoW x)

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
10-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Hm, my village....

My village would be one that is unbeknownst in both location and information to all, sans those who live in it. It would be dark always, the sky being a pitch-black 24/7, by the means of a jutsu over the entire country (the Land of Nightmares). It would have a pale white moon hanging in the sky, and would take on the appearence of Tanzuko town in the middle of a forest, with yellow light scattered throughout peeking through the windows of the town, but with all the buildings being black and orange. The Kage building would be 4-story, black with orange trim, and circular. It would have an additional 4 floors under the ground, with the Kage's office being at the very bottom. All villagers would attend the Academy, being that all would be capable of using jutsu and other ninja arts. After at least 10 years of training as a child, they would be given the option of either continuing with the Academy, or leaving it to be a civilian. Their would be an ANBU-like organization under the Kage's control, being called Hunters. The Kage-figure of this nightmare-ish utopia would be me. The economy would be well above average in health and growth, despite the fact they have no connection to the outside world what-so-ever. Only top rank jonin, Hunters, the councilmen, or myself would be able to leave the country. There would be a council of 13 top rank, above-jonin level ninja who would have a say in the doings of the village along with myself. There would be one Chancellor, who would take my place when I am out, which would be almost always. Clans would each have the characteristics of some sort of nightmare-ish, Halloween-themed creature, and in all their would be 13 of them. The jutsu that causes the constant night sky would act as a barrier too, allowing only those authorized (Hunters, top rank jonin, and myself) to enter with a special jutsu taught only to them.

lolohwd
10-16-2010, 04:14 PM
it would be hidden in the clouds atop high mountains like the cloud village

it shall be inside of a dormant volcano high in the skies.....the ledge of the volcano will be carved out to look like 7 different animals essential to martial arts..

the villagers will work and sell goods and be social with the other villages.
there would be a major clan located by their corresponding animal
it would rain alot
there would be a kage, a anbu leader, head ninja, and a head medial nin

Jonesy
10-17-2010, 09:15 PM
If I had a village, it would be an awesome village. Everyone would be free to do what they want. `:P

heartnet02
10-18-2010, 07:05 AM
If I had a village, I will take care of everyone on it.

Cupid
10-18-2010, 07:38 AM
It would be located in the sky. <3

*** maya doray ***
10-30-2010, 03:50 AM
i would like from my village to be like something new and it's create idea , never thought at the humen minds :lol: , i want to build a village only god knows how it is ,...:D

Orochimaru737
11-08-2010, 05:51 PM
My village would be the psycho village. to keep people from escaping i would put a sign on the front gate saying "if you open this door the world will end"

Shikamaru Nara
11-08-2010, 06:01 PM
There would be so many things I would have to organize ... I'd most likely end up quitting because of the effort involved. I'm the type of guy that likes to lead, but other things would be in the way of my leadership, most likey and would cloud my judgement and make for a bad decision maker ...

That or I'm totally underestimating myself. :lol:

Orochimaru737
11-19-2010, 03:36 PM
My village would have the most people! (look above for reason why)

Jutsu Junkie
11-19-2010, 05:30 PM
My village would be ruled by a maniacal and dictatorial kage (me, of course). All of my ninja would be serious, involved in espionage, assassination, and mercenary activity. The village would be constructed like an Aztec city, essentially a maze with surrounded by water ways and sidestreets leading to a gigantic step pyramid. At the top of this pyramid would stand a huge golden cookie, visible for miles. From this golden cookie a mass genjutsu would wash over all. The effect of this genjutsu would be to convince everyone that working for my addictive cookies is the greatest reward in life. At the same time, it would convince anyone not allied to my village that the village was really five miles east -- at the edge of a giant cliff. The bottom of this cliff would be strewn with the bones of my hapless enemies, coaxed over the edge by visions of delight. To ensure my hold on power, the recipe for the cookies would be a state secret. I would spread this addiction through an underground black market, thus corrupting other villages in an ever-expanding ring of moral decline. There would be orgies in the streets, babbling madmen, cats sleeping with dogs -- mass hysteria! And all of them would need my cookies, coming to the gates of my village in droves, only to be kicked away like trash with their pathetic handful of crumbs. Sitting beneath my enormous golden cookie, I shall gloat, cackle, and urinate on my enemies from a great height. There shall be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

It's all in the name of good clean family fun, of course. You know, except for the depravity, drug abuse, and constant oppression. Everyone is invited. Obey!

Orochimaru737
11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
forum reviver!

Sina
11-30-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't trust walls and I believe that walls will be destroyed and being visible just means trouble and a lot of amateur nins is just more trouble ...

So I need skilled nins and I want my village to be invisible (I use tough techniques)
and I like my village to be able to move like clouds and I defend it with strong barriers

Orochimaru737
12-03-2010, 02:54 PM
yay! i revived the forum!

Inuyasha
12-03-2010, 02:54 PM
You bump=fail :roll:

DareMaster
12-05-2010, 12:57 PM
how about your village

Same but I don't want alliances >>

katsu uchiha
12-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Village with people who are everyday people and people who are part of the army. For my village would have special kind of ninjas. We would have a Kage and a secret training school mastering in the villages secret arts.

Freshmen Academy Student
06-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Cool.

White Zetsu
06-11-2011, 07:17 PM
My village would be tropical and it would rain 24/7

rados
08-31-2011, 09:47 AM
In my village they were all Jonins!!!