PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 472 Discussion

brunz
11-19-2009, 03:09 AM
well its out early....it was alright imo but yeah...so what do you all think of it?

Lone Wolf
11-19-2009, 03:40 AM
Loved the part where Kisame kicked Samehada, it was hilarious, poor Samehada deserved it. That's about the only good part, the rest sucked. Thank god no Bleach chapter this week, recent Bleach chapters is beginning to look retarded.

Raiden
11-19-2009, 03:41 AM
I don't like it at all

Raiden
11-19-2009, 04:43 AM
wait :D Kisame can't be killed yet, he needs to be killed by Suigetsu not Killerbee, maybe Kisame losing Samehada is the only way Suigetsu can beat him as later on in the Manga (after Suigetsu owns Chojuro) then with 2 swords of the 7 swords man of the mist he well come after Kisame, but as Kisame dies he lets Suigetsu know that Samehada lift him and lost it in the woods where he fought Killerbee :) and Samehad learns not to betray it's master and become very loyel to Suigetsu

Eon
11-19-2009, 05:32 AM
From now on it's better to get a sword without it's own will. (Advise to KIsame)

Vivi
11-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Wonder who will interfere:

One of these for sure:

Raikage and his Guards
Sabu
Ponta
Or what I believe more Team Samui.

black chidori
11-19-2009, 06:25 AM
Loved the part where Kisame kicked Samehada, it was hilarious, poor Samehada deserved it. That's about the only good part, the rest sucked. Thank god no Bleach chapter this week, recent Bleach chapters is beginning to look retarded.
theres a small part of bleach that dose pritteymuch suck but it gets better. but i havent had much of a chance to read the new naruto yet

Lone Wolf
11-19-2009, 06:27 AM
theres a small part of bleach that dose pritteymuch suck but it gets better. but i havent had much of a chance to read the new naruto yet
The recent bleach chapters sucked so bad that I don't think I wanna read it till it gets better.

Tickleme
11-19-2009, 06:47 AM
haha 4 all u kisame fans. My theory is ponta is going to stall kisame while samehada gives the rest of the chakra to KB and Kb goes tails and its all down hill for kisame there

valtreck
11-19-2009, 07:42 AM
chapter sucks

mirage
11-19-2009, 08:13 AM
heres what i think:
the battle ends here. Samehada really is a bad sword if kb make it out alive i advise him not to take him as his sword :D.
On the next chapter we're gonna see a little pause. Scene will turn to naruto, ao, and raikage. So kisame will wait in that slashing position one more chapter. even if sabu interfare i dont think he can't beat kisame. so we're gonna see little delay before kisame dispatches killer bee :3

MannyGAGA
11-19-2009, 08:13 AM
chapter sucks

yea it did.

Noon Uzumaki
11-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Its out already! I didnt read it, I searched for it in two websites but I couldnt find it. Okay then I'll be back when I read it.

Noon Uzumaki
11-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Umm, it wasnt that good, but it wasnt that bad too.
I expect it to be more interesting, and there wasnt so much action either. I liked it when the Samehada gave KB the chakra!, I was like "Good Sword!", lol. And Now that the Samehada is in KB's side, I guess he has got the advantage!. The worst part in the chapter that there wasnt any sign of Naruto :'(, I miss him!

Well, lets hope for a better one next week.

3littlepigs
11-19-2009, 09:05 AM
This chapter really sucked....it was kind of boring. Kisame's jutsu was cool, how the water moved with him. I like how KB works with his bijuu and it was really nice of him to try and save Sabu and Ponta before saving himself. The part with Samehada was weird...I mean if the sword really liked Killer Bee's chakra then shouldn't it have tried to take whatever little chakra Bee had left? Instead it's returning the chakra it already took...I don't know it's just weird. It was funny when Kisame kicked Samehada...:p The good news is now that Kisame can't absorb chakra if Killer Bee can stand and if he can still use his bijuu then he would have the advantage. I just hope next week's chapter is better...hopefully we'll see Naruto and the others.

Wonder who will interfere:

One of these for sure:

Raikage and his Guards
Sabu
Ponta
Or what I believe more Team Samui.

But they have no idea Killer Bee wasn't really captured....my guess is it's going to be one of the 1st 3 you wrote.

flamey234
11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
I thought it was kind of funny when Samehada started betraying Kisame.

ECW Original
11-19-2009, 09:20 AM
It wasn't good,but it was slightly better than what I expected.

Bioyard
11-19-2009, 09:23 AM
wait :D Kisame can't be killed yet, he needs to be killed by Suigetsu not Killerbee, maybe Kisame losing Samehada is the only way Suigetsu can beat him as later on in the Manga (after Suigetsu owns Chojuro) then with 2 swords of the 7 swords man of the mist he well come after Kisame, but as Kisame dies he lets Suigetsu know that Samehada lift him and lost it in the woods where he fought Killerbee :) and Samehad learns not to betray it's master and become very loyel to Samehada

Didn't both his swords break?? I know Zabuza's sword did.

Nābris
11-19-2009, 09:23 AM
It's giving him my chakras!!
/falcon kick

I thought that was pretty funny.

However, at the same time....
I have a very bad feeling that Kisame is going to die soon. Samaehada just betrayed him, and that was Kisame's main offensive powerhouse. Hopefully Kisame has more potential than we can assume, but right now things are looking pretty bad for him.

Raiden
11-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Didn't both his swords break?? I know Zabuza's sword did.
that can be fixed, it's only Metal, as for Chojuro's sword that did not brake

Vivi
11-19-2009, 09:40 AM
But they have no idea Killer Bee wasn't really captured....my guess is it's going to be one of the 1st 3 you wrote.

They're still out there though.
Remember last time we saw them they've been with Raikage.
So they're most likely around the same area as Raikage.

And it looks better with Killerbee's students saving him.
Besides Samui could be a Senser as well considering we never saw her but only Karui and Omoi in action.

Also they never really gave up on Killerbee.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
11-19-2009, 09:45 AM
I liked the chap....

i dont see why ppl think that kisame is gonna die soon..
The whole plot is against KB....i mean for madara's plan and the series to proceed KB has to die.....thats like 10 points to kisame right there...

Also i think that samehada betraying kisame is only temporary...im preety sure it'll come back to kisame after killerbee dies...

i personnaly like killerbee a lot ...but he has to die sometime... :(

Reala
11-19-2009, 09:46 AM
i though it was good chapter, but lacked enough action, although i do believe, that in the next chapter someone may interfere with that and they'll be some fighting and maybe kisame will die, i'm not completely sure. i think this fight should last for the next couple of chapters before someone dies.
Hehe, i liked the Kisame kicking Samehada bit, Kisame's a bad owner tsk tsk, living sword abuser.

and i'm curious to see what Sakura's up to

Wismical
11-19-2009, 10:07 AM
I liked the chap....

i dont see why ppl think that kisame is gonna die soon..
The whole plot is against KB....i mean for madara's plan and the series to proceed KB has to die.....thats like 10 points to kisame right there...

Also i think that samehada betraying kisame is only temporary...im preety sure it'll come back to kisame after killerbee dies...

i personnaly like killerbee a lot ...but he has to die sometime... :(

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Plot twists. They happen.
Yes, right now the plot seems to be against him, but you never know what Kishimoto has planned. It could even be both. :/
I don't think that Killerbee can "die". If I recall correctly, Kisame said on several occasions that KB needed to be returned alive. If the host dies, so does the demon.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

MannyGAGA
11-19-2009, 10:13 AM
this was not that bad,but i still cant beleave the sword wanted to stay with bee!

Wismical
11-19-2009, 10:29 AM
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I guess KB's chakra was better. :P

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Jesuka
11-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I liked it. I like the fact killer bee saved his friends before himself, this shows a complete contradiction from his brother; the willing to ignore his life for his friend even when he is the one in danger. I like the fact Kisame's sword went over to killer bee too, it makes sense since the thing love chakra, why not stay with the person who can supply you with the greatest food. I also like that kisame has to not use his swrod and display his skills as a ninja.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 11:55 AM
The problem with Sharkskin going to KB is that it is a cop-out.

KB better not win. I would be fine if he won some other way but not like this.

The worst part is that this will totally ruin Suigetsu vs Kisame.

I wanted Suigetsu to fight Kisame when he had Sharkskin because it wouldn't
seem like there be any way for Suigetsu to win and it be all the more interesting
when the plot is telling you that Suigetsu will win...despite the odds.

But now there isn't that obstacle of Sharkskin in the way. So it will be meaningless
when Suigetsu and Kisame fight...if they do. I almost don't want it to happen anymore
because the fight has become worthless.

Taking away Sharkskin from Kisame is like taking sand away from Gaara.

ShikamaruGenius
11-19-2009, 11:57 AM
I liked it. I like the fact killer bee saved his friends before himself, this shows a complete contradiction from his brother; the willing to ignore his life for his friend even when he is the one in danger. I like the fact Kisame's sword went over to killer bee too, it makes sense since the thing love chakra, why not stay with the person who can supply you with the greatest food. I also like that kisame has to not use his swrod and display his skills as a ninja.

Whoua, even if you are a freshmen academy student. You are right! I was about to say this in my words! the Sword thing is just Logic.
I didn't read the spoiler again and It was a really surprising chapter.
In the last Kisame seem overpowered
and now he seem so easy to defeat without is sword.
And Maybe the one who will interfer is Samadeha again! You see how she was protecting Bee. There is No ordinary swords. I had a feeling she will try to hit kisame to ditrasct him and give the rest of the chakra after to KB... And I have a feeling too that he will take this swords and make a funny Rap about this :mrgreen:.

Edit for MRsticky: More that I know about samadeha and Kisame. I'm almost sure that Suigestu is not enough whortly to have this sword!

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Edit for MRsticky: More that I know about samadeha and Kisame. I'm almost sure that Suigestu is not enough whortly to have this sword!

The problem is that Suigetsu could easily be a very interesting character but Kishimoto won't make him anything more than Sasuke's lapdog just like Kishi is making Sasuke Madara's lapdog.

Suigetsu was interesting because you wondered how someone like himself
would ever be able to beat Kisame (his goal.) and also he was like a mini-Kisame like how Sasuke can be seen as a mini-Itachi.

But now Sharkskin is a worthless blade even if Suigetsu beats Kisame it
won't mean anything. Even if Kisame became some SUPER DUPER powerful
ninja with laser eyes it won't mean anything.

Actually it makes ANY fight with Kisame worthless.

Including the Killer Bee vs Kisame fight.

Kisame was interesting because he had a sword that could absorb chakra.

How do you beat that?

With this cop-out of Sharkskin just deciding to join Killer Bee.

Why didn't this happen with Naruto? He's got a TON of chakra.
Why couldn't the author make some lame excuse back then.

Even if Killer Bee pulled some random jutsu out of thin air that allowed
him to beat Kisame and Sharkskin it still would be retarded but a million
times better than this cop-out of cop-outs.

ShikamaruGenius
11-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah this is true in some point. i agree with suigestu being sasuke'S lapdaog and that's what he is! I wanted to see more then him too but I guess no.

Why didn't this happen with Naruto? He's got a TON of chakra.
Why couldn't the author make some lame excuse back then

simply because Naruto was a kid and cannot use well the Kyuubi power. Killer Bee is the perfect Host. He can have all the power he want from his tailed beast. That is Why in some way he have more chakra than Naruto.

And Maybe Kisame can fight without His sword.. Who know?

Sai9497
11-19-2009, 12:35 PM
It wasn't the best but it was pretty good.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Yeah this is true in some point. i agree with suigestu being sasuke'S lapdaog and that's what he is! I wanted to see more then him too but I guess no.

But he can be Sasuke's lap dog AND be interesting.

simply because Naruto was a kid and cannot use well the Kyuubi power. Killer Bee is the perfect Host. He can have all the power he want from his tailed beast. That is Why in some way he have more chakra than Naruto.

Yeah I know that. I'm talking more story-wise. There's no real reason that Sharkskin
would join up with KB rather than Naruto (or Kisame) other than a cop-out.
It's obvious why this happened. Kishimoto was trying to please the KB fans.
He thought that if Kisame just creamed KB than KB fans would be mad.
Also at the same time he's trying to make Sasuke look better (though failing miserably at that.)

And Maybe Kisame can fight without His sword.. Who know?

It won't mean a hill of beans. Sharkskin was the entire point of Kisame.
It's like Gaara without his sand. I mean would Rock Lee vs Gaara be interesting
if Gaara's sand decided to protect Rock Lee? Of course not.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Oh and am I the only person who thinks that Ponta should be dead?

I think Kisame should have killed Ponta from the get-go.

Not that I have anything against Ponta but there's not a whole lot of worth in keeping
it alive.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Right now, I'm not sure who I want to win this fight. I think this chapter was nessesary, since it had only KB/ and Kisame. It was nice considering in the past chapters it's been flashing to 7 different scenes at one, and with only 17 pages, that got slightly confusing.
It's really a shame that Kisame was so awesome in the last chapter, and with his whole sword thing he kinda lost some of his epicness. I still want KB to die so Naruto will be the only host left. This is slightly discombobulating. I have no idea who will win, what-so-ever.
I am also curious now what Sakura was up to. I'm glad we're had a brake from her, because we certainly needed it, but now I'm curious again. Also about what Naruto's going to do.

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
lol, i know! I can't believe Kisame's samehada betrayed his own master lol
Poor samehada though :(

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Kisame will win. Sharkskin's betrayal was only so it wouldn't seem as much of a slaughter.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
lol, i know! I can't believe Kisame's samehada betrayed his own master lol
Poor samehada though :(

I agree. It probably wasn't fun to be kicked by Kisame XD

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
I actually think that Kisame vs Killer Bee has been dragged on and should be over by now.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Poor samehada though :( I agree. It probably wasn't fun to be kicked by Kisame XD

Sharkskin deserved it.

Rezeon
11-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm not that surprised that something happened to equalize the situation for KB, Kisame's transformation had him completely outmatched at that point. Sharkskin being a good little glutton and protecting his meal was amusing though.

I was half expecting KB to spring a similar substitution trick like he did when Sasuke "captured" him, and strike once Kisame released the transformation.

Although now we have to contend with the idea of Kisame being cloakless and not having his signature weapon to use. His chest wound also still looks a little bad, despite Sharkskin healing him. I'm still leaning towards it being a stalemate though.

Personally I think the thing that surprised me the most about this chapter aside from how short the water battle was, is how absurdly huge Ponta is. When he first appeared I didn't think he was nearly that big, I was thinking he was more the size of a large bear.

flamey234
11-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm not that surprised that something happened to equalize the situation for KB, Kisame's transformation had him completely outmatched at that point. Sharkskin being a good little glutton and protecting his meal was amusing though.

I was half expecting KB to spring a similar substitution trick like he did when Sasuke "captured" him, and strike once Kisame released the transformation.

Although now we have to contend with the idea of Kisame being cloakless and not having his signature weapon to use. His chest wound also still looks a little bad, despite Sharkskin healing him. I'm still leaning towards it being a stalemate though.

Personally I think the thing that surprised me the most about this chapter aside from how short the water battle was, is how absurdly huge Ponta is. When he first appeared I didn't think he was nearly that big, I was thinking he was more the size of a large bear.
How was it protecting its meal? It was giving chakra back to Killer Bee. I wonder why this didn't happen when Kisame used Samehada on Naruto's fox chakra back in the original.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Kisame will capture eight tails but die in the process.

Rezeon
11-19-2009, 02:03 PM
How was it protecting its meal? It was giving chakra back to Killer Bee. I wonder why this didn't happen when Kisame used Samehada on Naruto's fox chakra back in the original.

Well the version of the translation I saw seemed to indicate that the sword was giving KB some of Kisame's chakra. *shrugs* That's the way I interpretted the situation anyway.

As for the whole thing with KB's chakra and Naruto's chakra, Kisame did say while locked up with the partially transformed KB that Sharkskin had finally found chakra it liked. Which would seem to indicate it prefers ox-topus flavored chakra over fox flavored chakra.

flamey234
11-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Well the version of the translation I saw seemed to indicate that the sword was giving KB some of Kisame's chakra. *shrugs* That's the way I interpretted the situation anyway.

As for the whole thing with KB's chakra and Naruto's chakra, Kisame did say while locked up with the partially transformed KB that Sharkskin had finally found chakra it liked. Which would seem to indicate it prefers ox-topus flavored chakra over fox flavored chakra.
I guess it likes chakra from water chakra types

AaronSasori
11-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Well Samehada didn't turn until he had a very good taste of demon chakra in killer bee, Samehada didn't have as much as a great taste as demon chakra in naruto.

Rezeon
11-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm going off on a slight tangent now, but if Kisame does make it out of this in one piece and goes after the 9 tails, I'm betting Naruto would be the perfect counter to him.

The key to Kisame's success so far has been his ability to wear down jinchuuriki by sucking up their chakra, while pushing them to their limit underwater. The Pain fight however revealed that Sage Mode is the perfect counter to anyone who tries to absorb chakra.

If Naruto and Kisame ever fight, Sharkskin will probably be turned to stone. The idea is such a simple yet elegant way to deal with Kisame that it is hard to resist the idea of an eventual clash between the two... which is sad for Suigetsu.

flamey234
11-19-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm going off on a slight tangent now, but if Kisame does make it out of this in one piece and goes after the 9 tails, I'm betting Naruto would be the perfect counter to him.

The key to Kisame's success so far has been his ability to wear down jinchuuriki by sucking up their chakra, while pushing them to their limit underwater. The Pain fight however revealed that Sage Mode is the perfect counter to anyone who tries to absorb chakra.

If Naruto and Kisame ever fight, Sharkskin will probably be turned to stone. The idea is such a simple yet elegant way to deal with Kisame that it is hard to resist the idea of an eventual clash between the two... which is sad for Suigetsu.
One problem though. Naruto had prepared for the fight with Pain through the dopplegangers he left behind. If kisame attacks, Naruto will have a hard time getting nature energy

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Samehada is like a puppy, I don't understand why.

Kisame is way to cool to have no sword.

Vocaloid
11-19-2009, 02:40 PM
I did not like this chapter at all. Such a big disappointment from last week's. Seriously, Kisame only showed one new technique that wasn't that amazing, then he immediately loses the ability to use it AND his weapon :|

Samehada...you chakra ;););););).

And I was hoping for something about Kisame's past in these chapters, but looks like I'll have to wait until the 4th Databook (If there ever is one), just like for Hidan and Kakuzu's.

Rotate
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Short fight, I thought it would go longer.

HokageSoulReaper
11-19-2009, 06:23 PM
I bet the one saving KB will be Sabu, by putting Kisame through a table, climbing a tree, and moonsaulting on him...........................ah wait, wrong Sabu..........lol

now seriously, I do see Sabu & Ponta doing something to help KB in the next chapter, until someone else arrives

Vivi
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
I did not like this chapter at all. Such a big disappointment from last week's. Seriously, Kisame only showed one new technique that wasn't that amazing, then he immediately loses the ability to use it AND his weapon :|

Samehada...you chakra ;););););).

And I was hoping for something about Kisame's past in these chapters, but looks like I'll have to wait until the 4th Databook (If there ever is one), jst like for Hidad and Kakuzu's.

Supposedly Databook 4 comes out in a few weeks in Japan.
Thats what I read on a other forum and it got often confirmed there.

Kaida
11-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Hands down the best part of the chapter was when Kisame kicked his sword. I could not stop laughing after that.

RockyL
11-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Not the best, didnt suck though. like some people are saying. Still cant wait for next chapter. xD

Phenom
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM

I would assume that it is because Naruto was not using the nine tails chakra at the time, which meant that Samehada was getting normal chakra.

Anyway, this chapter sucked imo. Why couldn't this chapter have come out next week so I could at least have a Bleach chapter that was good. Although it will probably be bad next week too, so hopefully Naruto chapter is better next week.

Naruko-chan
11-19-2009, 09:23 PM
It was kind of weird. It's like Samehada turned into a dog or something. 0.o

3littlepigs
11-19-2009, 09:33 PM
They're still out there though.
Remember last time we saw them they've been with Raikage.
So they're most likely around the same area as Raikage.

And it looks better with Killerbee's students saving him.
Besides Samui could be a Senser as well considering we never saw her but only Karui and Omoi in action.

Also they never really gave up on Killerbee.
Yeah I know they still hope to find him alive but it would just be weird if they show up before anyone else when they don't even know for sure Killer Bee is not captured. Samui's not a sensor or she's the worst sensor ever...remember Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi following them to Raikage? They didn't notice, it was one of Raikage's jonin the one that's a sensor that felt their presence.

Maybe I'm wrong but Samehada never absorbed Kisame's chakra right? So technically if it goes to Killer Bee it won't take Killer Bee's chakra either. It'll just be like a pet and take chakra from Killer Bee's enemies.

True, Samehada wasn't protecting "his meal", he switched "masters" so to speak...I think because of how Killer Bee's chakra tasted, I'm guessing he became "tha alpha dog" for Samehada.

In the translation I read it was like that too...like I said on the comment above, I think he doesn't want Killer Bee as "food" anymore but instead wants him as it's master.

I would assume that it is because Naruto was not using the nine tails chakra at the time, which meant that Samehada was getting normal chakra.

Actually Naruto was using the Kyuubi's chakra at the time...at least in the Anime he was. I'm guessing Samehada just didn't get enough of it to become addicted like with Killer Bee LOL :p

GenFlower12
11-20-2009, 06:46 AM
It was sort of interesting in the beginning then it followed through with a lame ending.

Maxtone
11-20-2009, 08:35 AM
I liked the chapter escpecially Kisame's Super Punt but I hope Kisame doesn't die, since Sameheda started to give chakra to Killer Bee then perhaps he has a good chance of saving himself.

Fan of Minato
11-20-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that Samahedha became "attached" to the Hachibi because of its ominous chakra. It didn't become attached to Naruto's because that was Jinchuriki form Naruto. It wasn't even one tail so. It didn't become attached to Tobi's or Itachi's because when they are "together" the sword is always wrapped up in bandages. Probably to prevent it from absorbing others chakra.

brunz
11-20-2009, 04:24 PM
yeah i agree with Minato it probably did become 'attached' because of the chakra the killerbee has

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that Samahedha became "attached" to the Hachibi because of its ominous chakra. It didn't become attached to Naruto's because that was Jinchuriki form Naruto. It wasn't even one tail so. It didn't become attached to Tobi's or Itachi's because when they are "together" the sword is always wrapped up in bandages. Probably to prevent it from absorbing others chakra.

I agree, and it's likely.

Ockinga
11-20-2009, 09:17 PM
why are all you kisame fans saying the chaptersucks. Kisame only has to stab killerbee and its over. He's too close for anyone to stop him

3littlepigs
11-20-2009, 09:45 PM
why are all you kisame fans saying the chaptersucks. Kisame only has to stab killerbee and its over. He's too close for anyone to stop him
I'm not a fan of Kisame and even I can say this chapter sucked! :) on the other hand I do think Killer Bee will stand up and if he does Kisame's done for since Samehada betrayed him and he can no longer absorb chakra. There's also the possibility that someone will interrupt the fight....

TheBlackChidori
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM
All Im going to say is...

The writer is getting lazy.

Shkin
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
lost his conceit maybe...disillusioned...sigh...

mirage
11-21-2009, 10:08 AM
here is an interesting answer i think hachibi will interfare. He will take over the killer bee and kick kisame's butt. that would be awesome!!
i still like kisame though <3

Parak111
11-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Overall the chapter was nice.The only thing I didn't like was Samehada's betrayal.It was too sudden.

brunz
11-21-2009, 04:02 PM
these are some scenarios that could happen in the next chapter.

1.Bee dies (unlikely to happen)
2.Samahada comes and attacks Kisame (could happen)
3.Someone else interferes (likely to happen)
4.Bee dodges and fights back (could happen)

Sage Of Six Paths
11-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Samehada is a traitor.

If it wasn't for that, Kisame would

be pretty much unstoppable. Well... Maybe

a few characters could beat him...

Rezeon
11-22-2009, 09:21 AM
After reading the way this is going, I'm not really liking the developing interpretation of Samehada's personality... Its like a sword version of Karin now, fawning over random guys with nice chakra. :roll: :p Oh well, guess the whole ravenous shark concept would be to cliche.

Nemico
11-22-2009, 09:58 AM
The chapter took a lame twist with the Samehade doing that and now the chapter ending like that Im pretty sure that KB will survive and will get saved by someone, looks like Kisame might come to an end soon.