Sasuke726
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
it would be a good battle

sharingandeamon24
11-18-2009, 03:18 PM
good match id say minato

Fan of Minato
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Minato takes this. Kakuzu can't handle boss summons. And he can't keep up with FTG. He barely noticed Kakashi sneak up on him.

Berzakinski
11-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Minato takes this. Kakuzu can't handle boss summons. And he can't keep up with FTG. He barely noticed Kakashi sneak up on him.
Kakuzu managed to defeat the Two-tailed Cat, which is stronger than any boss summon Minato could cook up. And nothing Minato has shown can get past Iron skin.

Even if he gets behind him via FTG with a rasengan it won't do that much damage, seeing as how Kakuzu was still alive after taking a Rasenshuriken attack.

Sasuke726
11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Kakuzu managed to defeat the Two-tailed Cat, which is stronger than any boss summon Minato could cook up. And nothing Minato has shown can get past Iron skin.

Even if he gets behind him via FTG with a rasengan it won't do that much damage, seeing as how Kakuzu was still alive after taking a Rasenshuriken attack.

hmmmm true very true

Fan of Minato
11-18-2009, 05:24 PM

Actually Hidan defeated the 2 tailed cat. And that was a chakra monster.

Iron skin? Rasengan can shatter rock...its high spinning concentrated chakra. It grinds.

Your really overrating Kakuzu or underrating Minato xD. I mean he's the fourth hokage and fought Madara and the Kyuubi. I'm pretty sure 2 tailed cat is a lot less powerful than the Kyuubi.

Alive after Rasenshuriken? I hope you realize that he was barely alive and the only reason he lived was because of having 5 hearts. And RS took care of two hearts by itself. Rasengan which is equal to lightning blade could easily take out a heart.

Minato could tag Kakuzu and warp behind Kakuzu and use Rasengan. Or he can throw a kunai towards Kakuzu and if Kakuzu dodges it he can warp and finish it.

Kakashi managed to hit one of Kakuzu's hearts unnoticed. I'm pretty sure Kakuzu won't see FTG coming at all.

sage mangekyo
11-18-2009, 05:35 PM
great battle but in the end i think minato would win

Berzakinski
11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Actually Hidan defeated the 2 tailed cat. And that was a chakra monster. How could Hidan defeat it? By slicing the cat with his scythe? Kakuzu would've had to do most of the work because Hidan has shown nothing that could penetrate a Bijuu's chakra skin.

Iron skin? Rasengan can shatter rock...its high spinning concentrated chakra. It grinds. Yes Iron Skin. The Iron Skin that can only be penetrated by a Raiton of equal caliber to it.

Your really overrating Kakuzu or underrating Minato xD. I mean he's the fourth hokage and fought Madara and the Kyuubi. I'm pretty sure 2 tailed cat is a lot less powerful than the Kyuubi. And you can't get your facts straight: It was SHODAI that fought both Madara and the Kyuubi, all Minato did was seal the Kyuubi into his son. Big difference. Seems to me like your overrating Minato a bit...

Alive after Rasenshuriken? I hope you realize that he was barely alive and the only reason he lived was because of having 5 hearts. And RS took care of two hearts by itself. Rasengan which is equal to lightning blade could easily take out a heart. Actually he only had 3 hearts, the other 2 had already been destroyed, and Rasenshuriken only took out 2 of the 3 hearts he had left.
Minato could tag Kakuzu and warp behind Kakuzu and use Rasengan. Or he can throw a kunai towards Kakuzu and if Kakuzu dodges it he can warp and finish it. And so Minato's gonna have to get behind him with a rasegan, put it accurately through a heart 5 times, all while dodging Kakuzu's elemental beasts. Not to mention when Minato get's close to Kakuzu, he's in range of Kakuzu's tentacles...

Kakashi managed to hit one of Kakuzu's hearts unnoticed. I'm pretty sure Kakuzu won't see FTG coming at all. Kakuzu was distracted by Shikamaru and Choji's attacks to notice Kakashi. While FTG is faster than Kakashi, I seriously doubt Kakuzu is going to be killed 5 times by the same "Teleport than Rasengan" strategy...
Replying in red.

sage mangekyo
11-18-2009, 05:46 PM
MINATO FTw

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree.

Gama and FTG are enough to take on most of the Akatsuki.

Summoning His hearts takes prep time, and would leave him to be easily defeated, because the hearts are in fact slower then Kakuzu, and are extremely vulnerable.

FTG's would easily rape everyone of the Hearts in mid-air, and Gama would literally crush Kakuzu with a large-scaled water ball. If he kills the hearts, then Kakuzu dies as well. Let's not forget without the hearts being inside him, he cannot extend his tenticles. Leaving easy open spaces for Minato to sneak in an easy Rasengan.

An easy Oil and Exploding Kunai combination is also an easy way to kill Kakuzu.

Kakuzu cannot catch Minato in this battle, making him the underdog.
I see now way in which Kakuzu can kill Minato.

sage mangekyo
11-18-2009, 05:50 PM
ya kakuzu's chakra finding is very weak and when he has his extra hearts he is slow. which means how is he gonna keep with a man fast as lightning?

Fan of Minato
11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Replying in red.

Hmm? Hidan always seems to fight by himself and then if he gets in deep trouble asks Kakuzu for help. I doubt that Kakuzu fought the two tailed cat.

Actually, Rasengan is not of any element so it doesn't have an element advantage or disadvantage. If lightning blade can do it against earth. Rasengan can too.

Once again actually when Minato appears in Naruto's mind he tells him he fought a "man who saw through everything" I don't think Kyuubi can be counted as a human. xD Its not known if he fought as in engaged in combat but it is proven that a fight did happen that involved both Minato and Madara.

My point still stays. I know that Kakuzu had a heart left. Kakashi used Lightning blade a 6th time in the whole battle I believe to take care of it.

50 jonin or so leveled ninja were killed by FTG just so you know. And those elemental compositions. Shikamaru was able to dodge a few of them. Kakashi was able to evade them. I'm pretty sure that Minato can dodge them too...
Thats the advantage of FTG. It can let you maneuver around your opponent's jutsu.

And I'm not overrating Minato, Kakuzu can't beat a hokage maybe Tsunade xD but any of the previous hokages I doubt it.
Teleport than rasengan? I hope you realize that thats an S level combination. Stronger than Raikiri. One rasengan to the mask's face will eliminate it. Also FTG doesn't give 5 hours of prep time. xD It happens in a few seconds so Kakuzu won't have much time left.

Also if Minato touches any of the hearts he can teleport behind and hit it. Kakuzu didn't show that good reaction speed. As one of his hearts was hit down by Choji's hand expansion.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
ya kakuzu's chakra finding is very weak and when he has his extra hearts he is slow. which means how is he gonna keep with a man fast as lightning?

FTG is teleportation which is instant.

Berzakinski
11-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Hmm? Hidan always seems to fight by himself and then if he gets in deep trouble asks Kakuzu for help. I doubt that Kakuzu fought the two tailed cat. Then tell me how Hidan can get the Tailed Cat's blood or even hurt it with his scythe?

Actually, Rasengan is not of any element so it doesn't have an element advantage or disadvantage. If lightning blade can do it against earth. Rasengan can too. That's not true actually. A raiton is more likely to pierce an earth jutsu than a neutral shape manipulation jutsu is.

Once again actually when Minato appears in Naruto's mind he tells him he fought a "man who saw through everything" I don't think Kyuubi can be counted as a human. xD Its not known if he fought as in engaged in combat but it is proven that a fight did happen that involved both Minato and Madara. Pure speculation.

My point still stays. I know that Kakuzu had a heart left. Kakashi used Lightning blade a 6th time in the whole battle I believe to take care of it.

50 jonin or so leveled ninja were killed by FTG just so you know. And those elemental compositions. Shikamaru was able to dodge a few of them. Kakashi was able to evade them. I'm pretty sure that Minato can dodge them too...
Thats the advantage of FTG. It can let you maneuver around your opponent's jutsu. Kakuzu and Hidan fought quite a few monks along with Chiriku without getting a scratch on them.

And I'm not overrating Minato, Kakuzu can't beat a hokage maybe Tsunade xD but any of the previous hokages I doubt it.
Teleport than rasengan? I hope you realize that thats an S level combination. Stronger than Raikiri. One rasengan to the mask's face will eliminate it. Also FTG doesn't give 5 hours of prep time. xD It happens in a few seconds so Kakuzu won't have much time left.

Also if Minato touches any of the hearts he can teleport behind and hit it. Kakuzu didn't show that good reaction speed. As one of his hearts was hit down by Choji's hand expansion. Kakuzu could just use Short or Long Range mode, which would bring out extra tentacles and keep his masks together. Once Minato attempts to Rasengan one of the masks close to his body, he could quickly grab him or blast him away. And he has great reaction time, what with owning Kakashi and Choji in Taijutsu and almost killing Kakashi twice...
Again

Fan of Minato
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Again

Lawlz what? xD
Owning Choji and Shika? Sorry but they aren't the best taijutsu fighters. DO you actually think that Choji and Shika have better taijutsu than Minato? xDD

Its proven, not a speculation.

Minato did it within the blink of an eye. I believe Hidan and Kakuzu didn't do that.

Neutral shape manipulation? Rasengan is the highest shape manipulation thats possible.

That grab won't work Minato can place tags around the battlefield and warp there if the tentacles catch him. But Kakuzu can't do that. If Minato gets close to one of the hearts it will be eliminated from Kakuzu's heart count. xD

I think Minato doesn't need the Boss summons on this one.If he uses them though Kakuzu would be stomped.

Berzakinski
11-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Lawlz what? xD
Owning Choji and Shika? Sorry but they aren't the best taijutsu fighters. DO you actually think that Choji and Shika have better taijutsu than Minato? xDD Way to put words in my mouth, I said KAKASHI and Choji, not Shika...

Its proven, not a speculation.

Minato did it within the blink of an eye. I believe Hidan and Kakuzu didn't do that.

Neutral shape manipulation? Rasengan is the highest shape manipulation thats possible. Neutral shape manipulation means it doesn't have an affinity, it's not about the level.

That grab won't work Minato can place tags around the battlefield and warp there if the tentacles catch him. But Kakuzu can't do that. If Minato gets close to one of the hearts it will be eliminated from Kakuzu's heart count. xD And Kakuzu is just going to sit there twiddling his thumbs while Minato throws tags, I presume? He could easily blow the Kunai away with a Fuuiton.

I think Minato doesn't need the Boss summons on this one.If he uses them though Kakuzu would be stomped. I'd actually think it'd be a close fight, but Minato will either lose or run away.
Hooray for red...

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Minato in base speed has shown greater.

However, by shown feats can't Minato use FTG with kunai to stab Kakuzu with kunai or rasengan before Kakuzu can react?