View Full Version : Sasori vs Aang

Nero
11-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Sasori from Naruto vs Aang from Avatar

Who would win ?!!

narutoultra
11-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Sasori speedblitz.
Even with just a speed advantage he would win, thanks to Iron sand.
Other than that Aang might have a chance, his elemental moves are incredible. Like real tornado's and tidal waves almost.

Raiden
11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Sasori owns, if Aang did flood the place with water couldn't he just poison it?

Shika-fiend
11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Aang FTW!!!

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Sasori owns, if Aang did flood the place with water couldn't he just poison it?

I don't think that Sasori can poison the water.

---------------- Now playing: OneRepublic - All the Right Moves (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/onerepublic/track/all+the+right+moves) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Couldn't Aang just remove the poison if Sasori did?

And why would Aang be drinking the water?

Lady Tsunade
11-18-2009, 02:32 PM
hmmmm Aang can make big tidal waves cant he?that stops puppets,poisons,weapons,as does wind ,earth and fire.All but Iron Sand is left,if Aang finds a way round Iron Sand,I think he wins.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
11-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Though one.....Anag might have a chance if he can go into his avatar state. But if he can't, Sasori might win.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Iron sand might be able to take Aang out, since it's faster than Aang and Aang hasn't shown any metal bending abilities. Also, one scratch and Aang is out of the battle because he's poisoned and stunned.

Shika-fiend
11-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Can't Aang control all of the elements? And whoever downrepped me better say who they are!!! "You didn't give a reason" isn't a reason to downrep ANYONE!!!

Nero
11-18-2009, 02:45 PM
BTW Sasori Can Fly so no tidal waves can reach him , And Iron Sand is Supersonic , And All his weapons are poisonous he only needs a scratch to kill ,

Lady Tsunade
11-18-2009, 02:48 PM
If Aang is hit in avatar state he dies remember :/ but even with supersonic poisons nd stuff(omg u really want Sasori to win!!) im not sure he can win.Possibly.

Raiden
11-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Iron sand might be able to take Aang out, since it's faster than Aang and Aang hasn't shown any metal bending abilities. Also, one scratch and Aang is out of the battle because he's poisoned and stunned.
couldn't the poison get wished off the Iron Sand and into the water, and I think Aang can breathe under water right? if I'm wrong Iron Sand can Still kill Aang, he wouldn't know it's poisoned

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Can't Aang control all of the elements? And whoever downrepped me better say who they are!!! "You didn't give a reason" isn't a reason to downrep ANYONE!!!

Actually, that's a movement that's been going on for awhile. Most people that frequent the BG tend to Downrep people that don't give reasons to why someone would win a fight.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - Don't Start a Band (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/dont+start+a+band) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Aang kills him in seconds.

Water isn't needed, he can entangle Sasori where he stands with the earth below him, and crush Him pretty quickly. Any projectiles or poison bombs thrown at Aang can easily be supressed with air bending, or blocking with earth bending. Sasori has no counter for a simple rock cage at start. On top of that, Aang can swing his staff and create an extremely powerful gale wind.. tossing Sasori into the air and finishing with simple Water bending.. by slicing the puppet in half with ice shards, or incinerating him.

Shika-fiend
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
If a retired Granny and a little girl can beat Sasori, I'm pretty sure Aang can as well.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
;1766911']Aang kills him in seconds.

Water isn't needed, he can entangle Sasori where he stands with the earth below him, and crush Him pretty quickly. Any projectiles or poison bombs thrown at Aang can easily be supressed with air bending, or blocking with earth bending. Sasori has no counter for a simple rock cage at start. On top of that, Aang can swing his staff and create an extremely powerful gale wind.. tossing Sasori into the air and finishing with simple Water bending.. by slicing the puppet in half with ice shards.

How is he gonna catch Sasori to do any of this? Sasori's movements sonic while his Iron sand is supersonic.

Iron Sand isn't gonna be blown away by wind, as the density of Iron infused with chakra is too much.

Sasori's Iron sand can most likely destroy the Rock cage, as well as Hiruko's tail.

Sasori could most likely dodge as he is, again, faster than Aang and his movements. Speedblitzing alone could finish this but that's no fun.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - Don't Start a Band (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/dont+start+a+band) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Sasori has never shown sonic movement, in any of his battles. Iron sand requires a summoning, time to exit Hiruko, and Time to retreave the Iron Sand from the Hokage Puppet.

By the time any of this is done, Aang kills him.

11-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh yea, I completely forgot about his poison. Then in that case, Sasori wins big time.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Geez some people need their facts rechecked.

Aang can only bend 4 elements therefore he can't remove poison.
Also where the heck is he is going to get masses of water from unless he is near water source.

And also some posters really don't even consider the massive speed difference or the fact Aang is vulnerable to the one scratch rule from the poison.

OP, where is the location?

Because that plays a role here.

What does Sasori start in?
Hiruko or out of it?
Does Aang start out in base form or Avatar state because that makes a difference too.

Seriously the argument Aang can bend 4 elements is too simple for an answer because there are other factors into play.
I might as well next time argue Ichigo wins this fight because of bankai or Naruto wins because he has Kyuubi or Luffy wins because he is rubber or Sora wins because he has the keyblade.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
;1767003']Sasori has never shown sonic movement, in any of his battles. Iron sand requires a summoning, time to exit Hiruko, and Time to retreave the Iron Sand from the Hokage Puppet.

Dude, Sasori has shown sonic movement speeds.

Do you remember how fast he exited Hiruko, how fast he summoned the puppet, and how fast he summoned Iron Sand?

Geez some people need their facts rechecked.

Aang can only bend 4 elements therefore he can't remove poison.
Also where the heck is he is going to get masses of water from unless he is near water source.

And also some posters really don't even consider the massive speed difference or the fact Aang is vulnerable to the one scratch rule from the poison.

OP, where is the location?

What does Sasori start in?
Hiruko or out of it?
Does Aang start out in base form or Avatar state because that makes a difference too.

Seriously the argument Aang can bend 4 elements is too simple for an answer because there are other factors into play.
I might as well next time argue Ichigo wins this fight because of bankai or Naruto wins because he has Kyuubi or Luffy wins because he is rubber or Sora wins because he has the keyblade.

I believe people need to see this.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - The Set Up (You Need This) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/the+set+up+%28you+need+this%29) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:00 PM
;1767003']Sasori has never shown sonic movement, in any of his battles. Iron sand requires a summoning, time to exit Hiruko, and Time to retreave the Iron Sand from the Hokage Puppet.

Thats doesn't mean he cannot.
Since he is a puppeteer he is generally content staying in the background, but when he moved, he moved fast. Also he is a low kage level ninja he should have high speed.

SageoftheSixPaths
11-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Aang, all the way. If anyone watched the last episode, he essentially destroys an entire valley with several fist sized rocks. That's ridiculous. Also, he can form a shield of elements to protect him (fire melts metal, and the sheer force of the water would knock it aside). Not to mention that while Sasori can run out of chakra, Aang has no limit of the sort, aside from his own endurance. As for the super sonic thing, an omni directional attack is nothing new to Aang, and you can't dodge something that flies at hundreds of miles and hour in every possible direction, now, can you?

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Aang, all the way. If anyone watched the last episode, he essentially destroys an entire valley with several fist sized rocks. That's ridiculous. Also, he can form a shield of elements to protect him (fire melts metal, and the sheer force of the water would knock it aside). Not to mention that whileSasori can run out of chakra, Aang has no limit of the sort, aside from his own endurance. As for the super sonic thing, an omni directional attack is nothing new to Aang, and you can't dodge something that flies at hundreds of miles and hour in every possible direction, now, can you?

Aang never destroyed a whole valley.
IF you recall he only flooded a whole forest mass in the end.

I am sure the wind shield can tank iron sand needles.
What hundreds of miles an hour?

sharingandeamon24
11-18-2009, 03:06 PM
if aang was in avatar state he would win

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:09 PM
if aang was in avatar state he would win

Aang in avatar state is way more likely to win due to heavy bending and AOE strikes so yes.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Aang doesn't require Avatar state to kill Sasori. Summoning and retreaving the Iron Sand takes prep time. Aang would kill him pretty quickly before he can use any Iron sand attacks.

Iron Sand-> No.

Any other abilities capable of killing Aang -> No.

Game over. Congratz, Aang.

Raiden
11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
If a retired Granny and a little girl can beat Sasori, I'm pretty sure Aang can as well.
I'm pretty sure your just a fan boy who can't understand that they both beat him thanks to plot

11-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Aang, all the way. If anyone watched the last episode, he essentially destroys an entire valley with several fist sized rocks. That's ridiculous. Also, he can form a shield of elements to protect him (fire melts metal, and the sheer force of the water would knock it aside). Not to mention that while Sasori can run out of chakra, Aang has no limit of the sort, aside from his own endurance. As for the super sonic thing, an omni directional attack is nothing new to Aang, and you can't dodge something that flies at hundreds of miles and hour in every possible direction, now, can you?
But it depeneds on the location, there might be where there are no rocks or stone so all he can use earth for protection. There might be no water around, so water bending is useless. Air as pretty much no effect on anything, all it does is push you back. So all Anag can use is fire. Fire is strong but Sasori can probably think of a way around and get him with a cut, poisoning Anag. Then Anag would either by too weak of too tired to fight on. So Sasori wins by that. And also Sasori has Iron Sand, and Anag has no control over sand.

ninja05
11-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Aang would beat him.

MannyGAGA
11-18-2009, 03:13 PM
sasori wins...his puppets are nonstopable

and raiden what happen to my training?

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
;1767263']Aang doesn't require Avatar state to kill Sasori. Summoning and retreaving the Iron Sand takes prep time. Aang would kill him pretty quickly before he can use any Iron sand attacks.

Iron Sand-> No.

Any other abilities capable of killing Aang -> No.

Game over. Congratz, Aang.

I like how you automatically ignore Sasori's advantage in speed and act like Sasori can't do anything is stupid enough to stay stationary.

Aang would beat him.

Provide reasoning please its too broad. If you had said Avatar state for example that would have been enough.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
But it depeneds on the location, there might be where there are no rocks or stone so all he can use earth for protection. There might be no water around, so water bending is useless. Air as pretty much no effect on anything, all it does is push you back. So all Anag can use is fire. Fire is strong but Sasori can probably think of a way around and get him with a cut, poisoning Anag. Then Anag would either by too weak of too tired to fight on. So Sasori wins by that. And also Sasori has Iron Sand, and Anag has no control over sand.
This statement is bold.

Every battle depends on the location, but we don't debate on location. We debate on raw power and abilities that the caster has shown to use. He did not state any location, so we assume Aang can use every element.

If we debated by your logic, every single debate on this forum would be redone. People whine when location is stated, because they think it's a restriction.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
;1767330']This statement is bold.

Every battle depends on the location, but we don't debate on location. We debate on raw power and abilities that the caster has shown to use. He did not state any location, so we assume Aang can use every element.

If we debated by your logic, every single debate on this forum would be redone. People whine when location is stated, because they think it's a restriction.

Location does matter on certain cases for example it does with Aang because it can restrict how much he can water bend for example.
No one is debating Aang can use 4 elements. That is canon fact

11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
;1767330']This statement is bold.

All right. Sorry, and thank you.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Dude, Sasori has shown sonic movement speeds.

Do you remember how fast he exited Hiruko, how fast he summoned the puppet, and how fast he summoned Iron Sand?

I believe people need to see this.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - The Set Up (You Need This) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/the+set+up+%28you+need+this%29) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)Sonic movement, not Jutsu, dude.

Exiting Hiruko doesn't mean he has the ability to move that fast.
Summoning a puppet doesn't mean he can move that fast.
Summning Iron sand doesn't mean he can move that fast.

That was utter spam. And I'm truly not sure why you said that.
Aang has shown superior speed in battle. The only fast part about him is his heart transfer.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:20 PM
;1767365']Sonic movement, not Jutsu, dude.

Aang has shown superior speed in battle. The only fast part about him is his heart transfer.

So Aang shows casual superhuman speed on the level of beyond jounin ninjas?

Thats the first time I heard such things.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Sasori stomps.
Iron Sand is faster than Aang, and one scratch from Sasori, Aang is immediately poisoned.

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't know much about Sasori. What's his most destructive attack? Is it this "iron sand" thing? What does it do? I looked up the fight, and there are some impressive attacks using large amounts of iron sand, but nothing Aang can't counter with some earthbending and airbending. What's the evidence of his attacks being supersonic? Even if small attacks are, that doesn't mean large attack would be. I'd say Aang wins, due to the Avatar State. Poison might be dangerous, but he can keep needles and such from hitting him with the air shield, which even without the Avatar State deflected a bunch of arrows.

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=113&page=15

Raiden
11-18-2009, 03:27 PM
sasori wins...his puppets are nonstopable

and raiden what happen to my training?
*face plums self* you never PMed me -___-

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't know much about Sasori. What's his most destructive attack? Is it this "iron sand" thing? What does it do? I looked up the fight, and there are some impressive attacks using large amounts of iron sand, but nothing Aang can't counter with some earthbending and airbending. What's the evidence of his attacks being supersonic? Even if small attacks are, that doesn't mean large attack would be. I'd Aang wins, due to the Avatar State. Poison might be dangerous, but he can keep needles and such from hitting him with the air shield, which even without the Avatar State deflected a bunch of arrows.

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/dvdscreens.php?ep=113&page=15

I agree with you that if Aang goes Avatar state there is not much Sasori can do. I am pretty sure Aang can strengthen his wind shield to tank iron sand needles and blocks.

Sasori can do multi city blocks with Iron Sand at best.
Iron Sand is metallic sand infused chakra hence it gives Sasori limited magnetism in control.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 03:30 PM
;1767365']Sonic movement, not Jutsu, dude.

I wasn't saying that those facts even went into him being fast.

Sasori has a 5/5 in speed, I'm sure he's at least sonic being a mid level kage Jonin.

Aang hasn't shown superior speed in battle, databooks back up that Sasori is a 5/5 in speed and that he would be able to dodge all the elements.

Heart transfer is also 5/5 in speed.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Sasori stomps.
Iron Sand is faster than Aang, and one scratch from Sasori, Aang is immediately poisoned.
Are you serious?

Read the debate before you spam.

Sasori has absolutely no chance.

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 03:32 PM

Sasori has a 5/5 in speed, I'm sure he's at least sonic being a mid level kage Jonin.

Aang hasn't shown superior speed in battle, databooks back up that Sasori is a 5/5 in speed and that he would be able to dodge all the elements.

Are you going to claim Haku is lightspeed next?

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:32 PM

I don't go by "I'm sure he's at least sonic speed because he's a Jonin"

I don't go by random statistics the manga drawer decided to throw out.

I go by what is shown in the anime, and manga scenes.

He has not shown the ability to move at sonic speeds, bottom line.

Aang kills him.

Don't post again unless you have a counter for Aang in Avatar state.

It's truly sad you go by 'databooks' Kish decided to write one day. Good luck with that.

Yellow Flash
11-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Oh goody, the Avatar fanboy is here. And Sasori is absolutely sonic speeds. And his iron sand is in fact supersonic.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:34 PM
;1767570']I don't go by "I'm sure he's at least sonic speed because he's a Jonin"

I don't go by random statistics the manga drawer decided to throw out.

I go by what is shown in the anime, and manga scenes.

He has not shown the ability to move at sonic speeds, bottom line.

Aang kills him.

Don't post again unless you have a counter for Aang in Avatar state.

I provided counters.
You didn't even answer to those.

To think a low kage ninja can't move beyond sound in speed is outlandish.

And also Aang has never shown speed on the level of Chunin or Jounin stop wanking base Aang's speed to the highest levels.

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Oh goody, the Avatar fanboy is here. And Sasori is absolutely sonic speeds. And his iron sand is in fact supersonic.

Just because you lost a debate to me doesn't mean you have to be bitter.

What proof do you have of this, aside from the highly unreliable databook?

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:38 PM
I provided counters.
You didn't even answer to those.

To think a low kage ninja can't move beyond sound in speed is outlandish.

And also Aang has never shown speed on the level of Chunin or Jounin stop wanking base Aang's speed to the highest levels.
Outlandish?

I don't debate by stupid ranks in the show. S-ranked ninja can be defeated by A, B, C or D ranked ninja.

You're logic is foolish. You assume a puppet master can move at sonic speeds because he's Kage level. Don't post again, please, your lowering my IQ by the second.

I debate by facts shown in the series, anime, and manga. Not in make believe data books or assumptions due to the story line.

There simply is no counter for Aang in avatar state.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:44 PM
;1767625']Outlandish?

I don't debate by stupid ranks in the show. S-ranked ninja can be defeated by A, B, C or D ranked ninja.

You're logic is foolish. You assume a puppet master can move at sonic speeds because he's Kage level. Don't post again, please, your lowering my IQ by the second.

I debate by facts shown in the series, anime, and manga. Not in make believe data books or assumptions due to the story line.

There simply is no counter for Aang in avatar state.

Actually it wasn't more by rank it was more by powerscaling Sasori speed. I should have mentioned that too.
What I was amazed was that you think Aang in base form can run as fast chunin or Jounin when clearly Aang is human in speed at best. He could use wind bending to increase his speed a heck more but not to that level.

I never mentioned databooks at all since stats have its inconsistencies.

If you read the thread I agreed Sasori can't do anything once Aang enters Avatar state.

BAse Aang can't do anything though.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM

Of course not. I guess you guys just don't like databooks.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - Suckers (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/suckers) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Still, a power scaling is not truth or fact. Just because he's Kage level doesn't mean he can move at sonic speeds.

He's kage level because of Iron sand and his puppet summons, not his base movement.

You don't need to have super fast movement to be considered Kage Level. Gaara does not moving at sonic speeds, but he is the Kazekage.

Kakashi is considered Kage level, but he moves subsonic at most. 200 mph.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Of course not. I guess you guys just don't like databooks.

---------------- Now playing: Reel Big Fish - Suckers (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/reel+big+fish/track/suckers) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Databook stats have its inconsistencies.
Also the fact it claimed Haku is lightspeed or Itachi's suiton is lightspeed

casts doubt on its credibility alot. And those are just 2 examples.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 03:49 PM
I didn't know that the databooks stated that, I guess that they really are inconsistent.

How about this.

Aang can beat Sasori if Sasori is in Hiruko.
Sasori can beat Aang if he has Kazekage puppet.
Sasori can beat Aang if he is true form.

Unless Aang is in the Avatar state.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Databook stats have its inconsistencies.
Also the fact it claimed Haku is lightspeed or Itachi's suiton is lightspeed

casts doubt on its credibility alot. And those are just 2 examples.
I agree, Guy moved in the blink of an eye to block Gaara's sand from killing Lee. That can be considered arguebly supersonic without the gates. But we don't assume that, right?

Databooks are not databooks, they are something the writers decided to create in order to stir up more interesting abilities and assumptions in naruto itself. I don't go by them, because they are simply useless.

jaden4538
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
if aang can control every element he can control iron sand because its still sand.... so aang would own sasori and aang can now goto avatar state whenever

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
No, the iron sand is iron, only Toph has been shown to bend metal. Though Aang certainly could learn how to bend metal (he can use earth sense, which is how Toph figured out metalbending) he hasn't been shown to actually know how to do it.

How about this.

Aang can beat Sasori if Sasori is in Hiruko.
Sasori can beat Aang if he has Kazekage puppet.
Sasori can beat Aang if he is true form.

Unless Aang is in the Avatar state.

Granted. Thing is, at the end of the show Aang can go into the Avatar State at will so unless that's restricted in the OP Aang wins the thread.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:51 PM
;1767699']Still, a power scaling is not truth or fact. Just because he's Kage level doesn't mean he can move at sonic speeds.

He's kage level because of Iron sand and his puppet summons, not his base movement.

You don't need to have super fast movement to be considered Kage Level. Gaara does not moving at sonic speeds, but he is the Kazekage.

Powerscaling can be reasonable if it is within reasonable bounds. At the very very very least Sasori should be faster than eye can see casually.

Gaara has insane reaction speed at least. Now it looks like he does.

I just remembered. Sasori has shown high speed in battle when using puppets in movement.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
;1767732']I agree, Guy moved in the blink of an eye to block Gaara's sand from killing Lee. That can be considered arguebly supersonic without the gates. But we don't assume that, right?

Databooks are not databooks, they are something the writers decided to create in order to stir up more interesting abilities and assumptions in naruto itself. I don't go by them, because they are simply useless.

It just means Guy was just lot faster than they are.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Powerscaling can be reasonable if it is within reasonable bounds. At the very least Sasori should be faster than eye can see casually.

Gaara has insane reaction speed at least. Now it looks like he does.

I just remembered. Sasori has shown high speed in battle when using puppets in movement.
That's hand movement.

I agree with the reaction speed, but that is simply because he's trained his whole life to control and capture enemies from afar. He should be used to being sneaked in melee range, and because he is so good with his sand, he generally has good sense to reactions.

That still doesn't prove powerscaling means someone Kage level should move at sonic speeds.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
;1767777']That's hand movement.

I agree with the reaction speed, but that is simply because he's trained his whole life to control and capture enemies from afar. He should be used to being sneaked in melee range, and because he is so good with his sand, he generally has good sense to reactions.

That still doesn't prove powerscaling means someone Kage level should move at sonic speeds.

*shrugs*

In general Naruto high tier breaks sound barrier.
Top tier goes to supersonic to supposed low hypersonic.

Sasori and Gaara are special cases.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Granted. Thing is, at the end of the show Aang can go into the Avatar State at will so unless that's restricted in the OP Aang wins the thread.

How long can Aang maintain Avatar State?

---------------- Now playing: Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/weezer/track/(if+youre+wondering+if+i+want+you+to)+i+want+you+t o) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 03:58 PM

---------------- Now playing: Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/weezer/track/(if+youre+wondering+if+i+want+you+to)+i+want+you+t o) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

That is unknown I think.
But I am pretty sure he can last for some time.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
*shrugs*

In general Naruto high tier breaks sound barrier.
Top tier goes to supersonic to supposed low hypersonic.

Sasori and Gaara are special cases.
Special cases are cases, though. So we can't be so quick to say he must be really fast because he killed the Kazekage, and he's so good!

That isn't fact, and in debates, we use facts, not assumptions due to ranking and reputation.

Manwe Sulimo
11-18-2009, 04:00 PM

There's no limit stated, and it doesn't drain any kind of power supply, like chakra. He maintained it for quite a long time against Ozai.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 04:00 PM
;1767841']Special cases are cases, though. So we can't be so quick to say he must be really fast because he killed the Kazekage, and he's so good!

That isn't fact, and in debates, we use facts, not assumptions due to ranking and reputation.

Yes we all do. (hopefully)

Although I am used to reading some powerscaling included on limited level on other forums.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
There's no limit stated, and it doesn't drain any kind of power supply, like chakra. He maintained it for quite a long time against Ozai.

Really, wow.

I do agree that Sasori would most likely lose to Avatar state Aang on any occasion.

However, Sasori can beat Base Aang with the Kazekage puppet or in TF.

Agreed?

---------------- Now playing: Weezer - Say It Ain't So (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/weezer/track/say+it+aint+so) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Really, wow.

I do agree that Sasori would most likely lose to Avatar state Aang on any occasion.

However, Sasori can beat Base Aang with the Kazekage puppet or in TF.

Agreed?

---------------- Now playing: Weezer - Say It Ain't So (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/weezer/track/say+it+aint+so) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Manwe already did.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Manwe already did.

Where, I'm having a really off day today...

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Where, I'm having a really off day today...

Recall when Manwe began with the word Granted in the other post.

SageoftheSixPaths
11-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Aang never destroyed a whole valley.
IF you recall he only flooded a whole forest mass in the end.

I am sure the wind shield can tank iron sand needles.
What hundreds of miles an hour?
He did nearly destroy an entire valley when he broke down those rocks and turned them into bullets. He shot them at the fire lord, and as a side effect ripped the valley they were fighting in to pieces.

He ONLY flooded a forest, but who says that's his full power? He didn't need to flood more than the forest, so who's to say he couldn't have flooded a much larger area?

I'm sure that the wind, combined with fire and water, could easily knock aside some metal blocks.

Aang has demonstrated the ability to fire wind, water, earth, and (maybe, not sure on this one) fire at high speeds against numerous enemies. When I said he could do so at hundreds of mph, I was just trying to make a point.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 05:04 PM
He did nearly destroy an entire valley when he broke down those rocks and turned them into bullets. He shot them at the fire lord, and as a side effect ripped the valley they were fighting in to pieces.

He ONLY flooded a forest, but who says that's his full power? He didn't need to flood more than the forest, so who's to say he couldn't have flooded a much larger area?

I'm sure that the wind, combined with fire and water, could easily knock aside some metal blocks.

Aang has demonstrated the ability to fire wind, water, earth, and (maybe, not sure on this one) fire at high speeds against numerous enemies. When I said he could do so at hundreds of mph, I was just trying to make a point.

I know he turned many pillars into bullets but destroying the valley I don't recall that at all.

The greatest bending feat was island bended outward from the main continent.

Ah

SageoftheSixPaths
11-18-2009, 05:32 PM
I know he turned many pillars into bullets but destroying the valley I don't recall that at all.

The greatest bending feat was island bended outward from the main continent.

Ah
Are you referring to the turtle-lion thing? It was the size of an island, and Aang was trapped on it until the animal swam back to shore. If he moved an island while in the Avatar state, then I don't recall.

And yes, he did destroy the valley, and he was only targeting a very localized area of it. The collateral damage he inflicted was catastrophic. Therefore, I think that Aang possesses much more destructive power than Sasori, as well as defensive capabilities (his elemental sphere can easily stop pure lighting).

Getting back to the main argument, I believe that Aang would win, though Sasori would put up an incredible fight. If Aang entered the Avatar state, then it would all be over. No (or very little) contest.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Are you referring to the turtle-lion thing? It was the size of an island, and Aang was trapped on it until the animal swam back to shore. If he moved an island while in the Avatar state, then I don't recall.

And yes, he did destroy the valley, and he was only targeting a very localized area of it. The collateral damage he inflicted was catastrophic. Therefore, I think that Aang possesses much more destructive power than Sasori, as well as defensive capabilities (his elemental sphere can easily stop pure lighting).

Getting back to the main argument, I believe that Aang would win, though Sasori would put up an incredible fight. If Aang entered the Avatar state, then it would all be over. No (or very little) contest.

I was talking about Avatar Kiyoshi's feat.

In Avatar state yes definitely.
BAse form not at all.
We don't know how much the sphere can tank less actual lightning.
Bender lightning is much inferior in speed and power.

SageoftheSixPaths
11-18-2009, 05:42 PM

In Avatar state yes definitely.
BAse form not at all.
We don't know how much the sphere can tank less actual lightning.
Bender lightning is much inferior in speed and power.
Didn't know we were talking about a different Avatar. Sorry. On the other hand, I think it mentions somewhere in the series that Avatar's become more powerful as their lines goes on in order to combat new menaces that threaten the peace. Don't quote me on that (or quote me :) ), as I'm not positive.

Now that I look back, I think that base form Aang would put up a good fight, but yes, he'd lose due to a scratch or being battered to bits. And the sphere can pretty much tank running at very high speeds through entire mountains, so I'd assume they could withstand a few blows from Iron Sand, which would give Aang time to stomp Sasori.

321zigzag1
11-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Didn't know we were talking about a different Avatar. Sorry. On the other hand, I think it mentions somewhere in the series that Avatar's become more powerful as their lines goes on in order to combat new menaces that threaten the peace. Don't quote me on that (or quote me :) ), as I'm not positive.

Now that I look back, I think that base form Aang would put up a good fight, but yes, he'd lose due to a scratch or being battered to bits. And the sphere can pretty much tank running at very high speeds through entire mountains, so I'd assume they could withstand a few blows from Iron Sand, which would give Aang time to stomp Sasori.

This is the general consensus of the thread in general

Avatar Aang >>>> Sasori >>>>>>>> Aang

SageoftheSixPaths
11-18-2009, 05:48 PM
This is the general consensus of the thread in general

Avatar Aang >>>> Sasori >>>>>>>> Aang
Exactally. That's what I was getting at. I just wanted to state my facts before I went ahead and said "aang pwns all, sasori gets roflstomped, omg lol".

I hate that.

Nero
11-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Hold Up ,

Sasori can Fly , With hypersonic Iron sand , And With Heart Transfer ( He wouldn't be killed But because Chiyo knew that , She killed him ) .. And I want any one to tell me how Aang is going evade Iron Sand Drizzle , Or Iron Sand World Or Any Iron Sand Attacks , You are really overestimating Aang and Underrating Sasori , Sasori has infinite Stamina , And Every thing is poisonous Including Sasori himself , So it is one Scratch And Bye Bye Aang , Sasori Can Rofl Stomp here ..
And After all Sasori can do heart transfer any time he is in Trouble and Aang doesn't know about that So Bye Bye Aang , We are gonna miss you ..

Manwe Sulimo
11-19-2009, 03:53 PM

The definition of Avatar State is that it gives Aang (quoting Avatar Roku, the Avatar before Aang) "the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars" and that that it's "the combination of all [Aang's] past lives, focusing their energy through [his] body". So any bending feat done by a past Avatar applies to an Avatar using the Avatar State. Moreover, Kyoshi did that feat using the Avatar State in the first place.

Hold Up ,

Sasori can Fly

So? Aang can too.

With hypersonic Iron sand

Proof of the sand being hypersonic is...?

And I want any one to tell me how Aang is going evade Iron Sand Drizzle , Or Iron Sand World Or Any Iron Sand Attacks

Doesn't need to, the air shield can deflect small-scale iron sand attacks, and earthbending can be used to defend against large scale attacks.

You are really overestimating Aang and Underrating Sasori , Sasori has infinite Stamina

Really? I thought all Naruto characters had a limited chakra supply for their jutsus. Upper tiers have relatively huge supplies, but limited all the same.

, And Every thing is poisonous Including Sasori himself , So it is one Scratch And Bye Bye Aang , Sasori Can Rofl Stomp here ..

Except nothing's going to scratch Aang because the air shield will keep any projectile well at arm's length.

And After all Sasori can do heart transfer any time he is in Trouble and Aang doesn't know about that So Bye Bye Aang , We are gonna miss you ..

And when Aang has ground all of Sasori's puppets to a pulp and he doesn't have any body to transfer to, what happens?

321zigzag1
11-19-2009, 04:33 PM
The definition of Avatar State is that it gives Aang (quoting Avatar Roku, the Avatar before Aang) "the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars" and that that it's "the combination of all [Aang's] past lives, focusing their energy through [his] body". So any bending feat done by a past Avatar applies to an Avatar using the Avatar State. Moreover, Kyoshi did that feat using the Avatar State in the first place.

I know that I was just specifiying to the Sage poster dude.
Aang can do it too.

SageoftheSixPaths
11-19-2009, 05:13 PM

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

So? Aang can too.

Proof of the sand being hypersonic is...?

Doesn't need to, the air shield can deflect small-scale iron sand attacks, and earthbending can be used to defend against large scale attacks.

Really? I thought all Naruto characters had a limited chakra supply for their jutsus. Upper tiers have relatively huge supplies, but limited all the same.

Except nothing's going to scratch Aang because the air shield will keep any projectile well at arm's length.

And when Aang has ground all of Sasori's puppets to a pulp and he doesn't have any body to transfer to, what happens?
I agree completely with everything that you just said. However, their is the point of Aang not knowing Sasori can heart transfer. If Sasori could use this to get a sneak attack on Aang after Aang thinks he's killed him, then he could win. Other than that, I don't believe Sasori would win, especially since Aang can trigger Avatar State at will now.

321zigzag1
11-19-2009, 05:15 PM
I agree completely with everything that you just said. However, their is the point of Aang not knowing Sasori can heart transfer. If Sasori could use this to get a sneak attack on Aang after Aang thinks he's killed him, then he could win. Other than that, I don't believe Sasori would win, especially since Aang can trigger Avatar State at will now.

Thats Aang's only hope of winning going Avatar.

Memitim
11-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Sasori owns

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Flawless logic.:roll:

Sai9497
11-20-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Sasori would win.

Manwe Sulimo
11-20-2009, 02:55 PM
More flawless logic.

SageoftheSixPaths
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
If you're going to post your opinion, please back it up with some sort of credible reasoning. Don't just pop in and say "Sasori ROFL STOMPS" and leave. Give an explanation as to why he would win.