PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Sand Village Vs Village hidden in the mist

Kidd Jinn
11-18-2009, 02:04 PM
every shinobi fights to the death, i would like to think that the village hidden in the mist would win.

Vivi
11-18-2009, 02:08 PM
every shinobi fights to the death, i would like to think that the village hidden in the mist would win.

Hidden Sand=Suna right?
Are Sasori and Chiyo included?

kazzim13
11-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Hidden Sand=Suna right?
Are Sasori and Chiyo included?

That would be the question. if all dead are included I'd say the sand wins because there has been many powerful ninjas from there. And we only really have a few from the mist. Kisame might be crazy strong but i don't think he'd take both Garra and Sasori on.

Lady Tsunade
11-18-2009, 02:40 PM
hmmm Gaara,Temari,Kankuro,Baki,Chiyo,Sasori,Matsuri,The 3rd Kazekage are the people who have shown moves in Sunagakure The fifth Mizukage,Zabuza,Kisame,The forth Mizukage(with three tails),Demon Brothers nd Haku are the people who have shown moves in the mist village.Kisame,The two Mizukage nd possibly Zabuza are the only ones who will cause trouble,while they are awesomely strong.They wont be enough to handle the Sand.

Inazuma
11-18-2009, 02:44 PM
It all depends. Who is in the battle? where is it at? There are a lot of components to a battle.

assassin
11-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Sand...the mist doesn't have the resources, troops, or support to fight off the sand who has the leaf as back up

Lady Tsunade
11-18-2009, 02:45 PM
It all depends. Who is in the battle? where is it at? There are a lot of components to a battle.
read my post to see who is in the battle.

jenny
11-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Sand.....no question..