PDA

View Full Version : what if naruto never fought gaara

narutobuff
11-17-2009, 08:10 PM
what if naruto never fought gaara how would that change the original storyline of naruto

ekim
11-17-2009, 09:16 PM
what you mean if no one could remove the genjutsu on him? (witch would take and keep him out of the fight for good)

simple

sasuke would have activated the makeyo sharigan or somthing(the story would still have to contiue)
sasuke would probly shoot an amteruasu at gaara and he would have died and proply the whole villige would have been cought in the flames. kakashi would see the flames and go and rescue them some how. he would then take them some place away from the villige. witch would burn to the ground.

DANG that sounds like a good idea id rep u if i could

mdog3160
11-17-2009, 09:30 PM
i think the storyline would be boring without them fight

Narutorious
11-20-2009, 12:24 AM
sasuke would have activated the makeyo sharigan or somthing(the story would still have to contiue)
sasuke would probly shoot an amteruasu at gaara and he would have died and proply the whole villige would have been cought in the flames. kakashi would see the flames and go and rescue them some how. he would then take them some place away from the villige. witch would burn to the ground.

How would this happen? Sasuke didn't even have a complete Sharingan yet, no way he would activate the MS.

Back on topic, Sasuke would be dead, and Gaara would still be evil.

albertobankai
11-20-2009, 09:50 AM
it would not been kool

bluesaviper
12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
OMG if naruto and garra never fight i would die big time

titanscsj
01-02-2010, 07:01 PM
it would just suck lol cause that fight was awesome i say jirayai (not sure how to spell his name) would summon chief toad and take out shukaku

Toph
02-19-2010, 02:58 AM
That would be so uncool. Especially for gaara. Naruto explained to gaara that they were the same and stuff like that. If they didn't fight, Gaara would still be the same weird and troublesome guy who thinks that killing everyone is the reason that he's alive.

Shinobi killer
02-19-2010, 03:27 AM
Sasuke would be dead, as well as Sakura, and after that Gaara would face Shino, after
lil time he would finish him too. Then Kakashi and Gai would come and fought him>>>only after that we would just see Gaara's death...

Hidden Ninja45
02-19-2010, 03:50 PM
what you mean if no one could remove the genjutsu on him? (witch would take and keep him out of the fight for good)

simple

DANG that sounds like a good idea id rep u if i could
That's a bit....extreme. Sasuke didn't get MS until A LOT later on in the actual story. If he got MS just from Gaara attacking the Village, then that would of been a big Plot-no-Jutsu.

Inzu
03-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Good question! (what if naruto never fought gaara)
Two possibilities; either Gaara would be killed (by someone else), or he would jus' remain as the same friendless and "heartless" guy.
Would have had a HUGE influence on the WHOLE story though, h'm.

Zombie Uchiha
05-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Gaara will still be evil. Because he won't know what real Friendship is. But I think that Gaara would have been dead by now if he didn't know what Friendship really meant.

garra12345
05-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Then there would never be a Garra cuse everyone Naruto meets he most likely fights.

kvSaku
06-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Gaara would still be a jerk and naruto would be weaker. The same answer to all questions like this.

the midnight warrior
06-07-2010, 05:21 AM
gaara would never be a good person & he would destroy all suna just thats what gona happen

Deadman
06-07-2010, 05:49 AM
simply the story wouldn't have gone this far!!!

InchibiNoShukaku
06-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Gaara would still be killing random people. I like the way he was than and the way he is in Shippuden.

Kiko-kun
06-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Simple, Gaara would be evil, Leaf Village probably destroyed from the attack, Sasuke, Naruto, and Team 7 dead = No more story.

*** maya doray ***
07-24-2010, 09:52 PM
this would be good for both , but if they didn't fight , then probbly gara wants to fight sasuke or anybody else .....:D..

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
02-01-2011, 05:32 AM
If Naruto never fought Gaara and forced him to change how he looked at life, I feel Gaara would be, if not one of the main atagonists within the series still at this point... If so we would possibly be seeing Gaara still killing and/or slaughtering people, there may have also been the possibility that he could have joined the Akatsuki perhaps, though most likely would have run the Sand still but for worst purposes than how he is running it as of now... So if that one battle didn't happen also, there may have been quite a lot of damage at that point aswell, even worst than there was, considering that he was going to transform, then head back to destroy the Leaf...

shinobi_guardian_12
02-04-2011, 05:31 PM
The hidden leaf obviously would be destroyed becuase naruto was the only one who had the ultimate power to stop him. If naruto wanted he could destroy the leaf

Kakuzu
02-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Then Naruto's perception on life would have been different. He wouldn't be able to understand what it's like for other Jinchuriki's and wouldn't have made a close friend.

His skills would be considerably lower. He really proved himself in that battle.