View Full Version : Pokemon roleplay 2

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
The first you can also earn badges in.Same rule apply

Name: cannot be from the show
starter pokemon:any pokemon besides legendary and have to start on level 5
hometown: make one up or use one from the game
badges: update it every time you get a gym badge

the first three joiners are an elite four. The second 8 joiners are gym leaders. You can travel in groups.But you have to ask the person who you want to travel with. You can make your own pokemon,but you have to pm me.:DBut everyone still has to start out with a level 5 pokemon,and no badges.Enjoy. You can also earn badges at this link:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31806 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31806)
trainers:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Ace adventurer:
Name: Tsuna yoshi [soon to be elite four]
starter: Aipom
hometown: Twilight town
badges:none yet
Quote:
Name: Pika [soon to be elite four]
starter: Pikachu
hometown: Toonsville
badges: none yet
Quote:
name logan
starter- lv 5 trapinch
town- pallet town
badges- none
Quote:
[
Name - Kizo Yukimoto [soon to be elite four]
Starter - Riolu
Hometown - Palletown
Badges - none yet
Quote:
Name:Tsuki
Starter:Happiny
Hometown:LilyCove City
badges:none
Quote:

name:malakia silver
hometown: pallettown
starter:

Name: Sayo
Starter: Eevee
Hometown: Labrynna City (Hurray to whoever gets the reference)
Badges: None

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:31 PM
yay!!!!

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I see you and I throw a pokeball. Gardevoir comes out and uses confusion

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:33 PM
I see you and I throw a pokeball. Gardevoir comes out and uses confusion
Wat the heck why did u attack me!!!
*sends mudkip out*
mudkip use water gun!

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Me - * see's Gonirvor or watever *

Riolu Use Aura ball!!!!!

Riolu - RIII!!! * Forms shpere in palm and shots it at the pokemon *

OnyxBlossom
11-17-2009, 02:34 PM
I'd like to join. ^ ^

I'll post my info laterz.

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I'd like to join. ^ ^

I'll post my info laterz.

( Hi you can always join the 1st one.. Please do )

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:37 PM
I see an aura ball headed for gardevoir. "Gardevoir dodge the attacks" I command. The water gun and the aura ball make an explosion. "Time for big action"I think while I run foward

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Riolu - * Jumps ontop of ur pokemon * RIIII!!!!

Now while ontop of her use ... umm.... Force PLAM!!

Riolu - * Jumps down then aims a punch under ur pokemons chin *

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Gardevoir use future sight.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 02:43 PM
reply to Kiba:Happiny,Mimic!!!*Happiny mimics Ice Beam and uses it to block your Ice beam,smoke appears,and out of nowhere Happiny flies out of the smoke and tackles into Mudkip* Way to go Happiny!!!

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Gardevoir use future sight.

OKay! Riolu come back!

Riolu - * Runs back *

NOw! * Pulls out pokeball * GOOoo ABSOLL!

Absol- ABB!

OnyxBlossom
( Hi you can always join the 1st one.. Please do )
(Nah, I'll join this one. I'm too lazy to search for the first one. xD)

Kiba_Inuzuka
reply to Kiba:Happiny,Mimic!!!*Happiny mimics Ice Beam and uses it to block your Ice beam,smoke appears,and out of nowhere Happiny flies out of the smoke and tackles into Mudkip* Way to go Happiny!!!
Mudkip uses mudslap in its face

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Hmph. Gardevoir use hypnosis. Your pokemon are confused

Kiba_Inuzuka
OKay! Riolu come back!

Riolu - * Runs back *

NOw! * Pulls out pokeball * GOOoo ABSOLL!

Absol- ABB!

*go scizor*
Scizor: *runs toward your pokemon*
use x scissor!
Scizor: Sciz! *does it*

Kizomaru Yukimoto
(Nah, I'll join this one. I'm too lazy to search for the first one. xD)

( Punchs wall.. Go join the OTHER ONEE! )

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Mudkip uses mudslap in its face
Happiny you know what to do!!take the attack!!!!*Happiny takes the atackmstands strong but takes some damage* Happiny now attract!!!*hearts appear all around Mudkip,it becomes infactuated*

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Happiny you know what to do!!take the attack!!!!*Happiny takes the atackmstands strong but takes some damage* Happiny now attract!!!*hearts appear all around Mudkip,it becomes infactuated*
nice try but mudkip is a girl!!!!
mudkip use water pulse the wirlpool!
*does it*

Ace adventurer
11-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Looks at Logan. Nice job logan

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Looks at Logan. Nice job logan
(wat fight with scizor or the one agains killer

jesse uzumaki
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
hey guys by the way ace why did you make another one?

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:51 PM
*does it*

:shock: He's a girL???

Riolu - :shock: :shock::shock: * Shocked *

absol - * new it the whole time *

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:52 PM
hey guys by the way ace why did you make another one?
(casue the first one was too crowded> u are on the 1st one leave we dont want this one getting crowded)

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:53 PM
(casue the first one was too crowded> u are on the 1st one leave we dont want this one getting crowded)

( wat he said . xD )

mimipuppy
11-17-2009, 02:54 PM
has the pokemon thig bee moved to this thread?
i guess ill come here......

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:55 PM
no dont move here kizo and i came here cause it was to crowded u go to the 1st one

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 02:56 PM

No this is the 2nd one its become to crodwded in the 1st one for Me , Logan and sayo so if you please go back to the other one.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 02:56 PM
*does it*
(lol I knew u were gonna make that up at the last minute :L)awww well,Happiny!dodge!then mimc!!!*Happiny dodges cutely ,then uses whirlpool on Mudkip*

mimipuppy
11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
No this is the 2nd one its become to crodwded in the 1st one for Me , Logan and sayo so if you please go back to the other one.
sorry but it wasnt tht crowded at all.sorry if u cant stand ppl.also i think ill stay......

Vocaloid
11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
(How come you get to start out with a fully evoled Pkmn? :???:)

Sayo looked around "What's going on?"

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
(lol I knew u were gonna make that up at the last minute :L)awww well,Happiny!dodge!then mimc!!!*Happiny dodges cutely ,then uses whirlpool on Mudkip*
(it has always been like that)
do it mudkip *mudkip rides the wirlpool* then uses mudshot on happiny*

Vocaloid
11-17-2009, 03:00 PM
sorry but it wasnt tht crowded at all.sorry if u cant stand ppl.also i think ill stay......

(You have to go back. This is for our first RP and we don't want anyone randomly jumping in and getting crowded like the last one. It gets WAY too confusing with 10 people in 1 rp >_>)

mimipuppy
11-17-2009, 03:01 PM
(You have to go back. This is for our first RP and we don't want anyone randomly jumping in and getting crowded like the last one. It gets WAY to confusing with 10 people in 2 rp >_>)
ive been in the first one.-.-#

Tickleme
11-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Ill join
Name-Amy
Starte-Squirtle

jesse uzumaki
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
(You have to go back. This is for our first RP and we don't want anyone randomly jumping in and getting crowded like the last one. It gets WAY too confusing with 10 people in 1 rp >_>)
yeah but members should be alowed here no one is jumping in if your part of the roleplay you have the right to be here....:roll:

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM

It was crowed if you were the 1st 3 ppl there and then a bunch of ppl come and mess up ur RP. Go u already took my Rp away from me. I can stand ppl but now I dont feel special. If this was u would do the same. IDK if ur one of my besties.

(How come you get to start out with a fully evoled Pkmn? :???:)

Sayo looked around "What's going on?"

UHGG!!! * Ive been dealing with to much BULL SWHIT today in RL and in fourm.

Riolu - * Trying to calm me down *

Squirtle - * Uses water gun on my face* Squirt! ^ ^

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:03 PM
(it has always been like that)
do it mudkip *mudkip rides the wirlpool* then uses mudshot on happiny*
Happiny Mimic!!!*Happiny mimics mudshot,using it to block Mudkips attack.Then jumps behind Mudkip* Happiny doubleslap!!!Happiny:Haaaaaaaapinny!!!!*Happiny repeatedly slaps Mudkip back and forth*

Kiba_Inuzuka
yeah but members should be alowed here no one is jumping in if your part of the roleplay you have the right to be here....:roll:
just stay on the 1st one jess

mimipuppy
It was crowed if you were the 1st 3 ppl there and then a bunch of ppl come and mess up ur RP. Go u already took my Rp away from me. I can stand ppl but now I dont feel special. If this was u would do the same. IDK if ur one of my besties.

yuo never said i was one of ur besties and im sorry for being rude its just this whole time uve been ignoring me and being kinda rude......and rlly there were a few diff rps goin on in the thread.....i wasnt one of the people who tried to join urs.....

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Happiny Mimic!!!*Happiny mimics mudshot,using it to block Mudkips attack.Then jumps behind Mudkip* Happiny doubleslap!!!Happiny:Haaaaaaaapinny!!!!*Happiny repeatedly slaps Mudkip back and forth*
(i dont want to be a party pooper but i just looked it up amd mimic can only used once perbattle srry)
*mudkip bites happinys hand, then jumps up and uses water gun*

jesse uzumaki
11-17-2009, 03:08 PM
just stay on the 1st one jess
well I am doing my own business and my own journey it's just that I can't stand people who are being rude he told me leave I am not part of his journey if that what he means god..... it be easier next time say it in a nice way not just leave.... it's too crowded.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:08 PM
O well it makes little difference,water gun is being used to block then water>mud)Happiny dodge!!!now tackle!!!!*Happiny very quickly goes behind Mudkip,and tackles it,sending it to the ground,Happiny does it so quickly,there is no time for reaction*

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 03:09 PM
yuo never said i was one of ur besties and im sorry for being rude its just this whole time uve been ignoring me and being kinda rude......and rlly there were a few diff rps goin on in the thread.....i wasnt one of the people who tried to join urs.....

YEAH SO U WERE! I WASNT IGNORING U IVE BEEN SICK FOR THE PAST WEEK!~!!! IM NOT BEING RUDE i DONT FEEL LIKE PUTTING UP WITH ANYMORE B.S THEN I HAVE IN REAL LIFE!

mimipuppy
11-17-2009, 03:11 PM
YEAH SO U WERE! I WASNT IGNORING U IVE BEEN SICK FOR THE PAST WEEK!~!!! IM NOT BEING RUDE i DONT FEEL LIKE PUTTING UP WITH ANYMORE B.S THEN I HAVE IN REAL LIFE!
im talking about when uve been on.

also why dont u concentrate on trying to get ur RL back in order b4 u have fun on here.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Watch your language,there are baby pokemon here :/ cover ur ears Happiny!!Mudkip!!! : P

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
O well it makes little difference,water gun is being used to block then water>mud)Happiny dodge!!!now tackle!!!!*Happiny very quickly goes behind Mudkip,and tackles it,sending it to the ground,Happiny does it so quickly,there is no time for reaction*
( here is links that prove that mudkip is faster
mudkips base speed is 40
Happiny-has 30
links- http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mudkip_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Happiny_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
*mudkip can dodge it and does*
*then he uses mudslap in happinys face*

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:15 PM
( here is links that prove that mudkip is faster
mudkips base speed is 40
Happiny-has 30
links- http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mudkip_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Happiny_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
this is a pokemon battle not a Naruto one,feats for pokemon can be improved by training them,I train my Happiny to endure attacks and speedily attack her opponents :P

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Watch your language,there are baby pokemon here :/ cover ur ears Happiny!!Mudkip!!! : P

xD all i said was B.S + That was funny Rep up xD
im talking about when uve been on.

also why dont u concentrate on trying to get ur RL back in order b4 u have fun on here.

+ Ive been having a bad day + u dumped on my village + U dont talk to me!

My RL is in order But im GETTING SICK OF MY FORUM LIFE!

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 03:17 PM
this is a pokemon battle not a Naruto one,feats for pokemon can be improved by training them,I train my Happiny to endure attacks and speedily attack her opponents :P
(u have hardly been on this rp. o and fairy tale wins that arnt possible only happen on the show not here.)

happiny are slow the dont have speeds like garchomp! mudkip can dodge it

mimipuppy
11-17-2009, 03:17 PM

well i ish sorry........i thought u forgot about the whole village thing.pluz i would talk to u if u talk to meeeee!if u wanna talk go on rlly late on the weekends.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:19 PM

: P awwwww thnx,not so much on the fighting tho :S try to tone it down a little guys k?we dont want to cause any major fights do we?

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 03:19 PM
well i ish sorry........i thought u forgot about the whole village thing.pluz i would talk to u if u talk to meeeee!if u wanna talk go on rlly late on the weekends.

- . - no i havent! + I never Pm someone unless its something ex - Stupidly funny or inportant.

I dont pm ppl they PM me.
- . - I think Im just gonna leave the forum for a while .

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:26 PM
(u have hardly been on this rp. o and fairy tale wins that arnt possible only happen on the show not here.)

happiny are slow the dont have speeds like garchomp! mudkip can dodge it
um well thats not even true,cs realisticly if u looked after ur pokemon well by giving it proteins,irons,calciums,ud get its stats up fast :P And each trainer raises there pokemon in different ways,they might start off good in a certain stat or bad in a certain stat but trainers can change that by raising their pokemon

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 03:28 PM
um well thats not even true,cs realisticly if u looked after ur pokemon well by giving it proteins,irons,calciums,ud get its stats up fast :P And each trainer raises there pokemon in different ways,they might start off good in a certain stat or bad in a certain stat but trainers can change that by raising their pokemon
u cant change a pokemons stats so much that it will have lightning spped
-_-''
and its low level to be able to travel that fast ur speed would have to be like 250!
and its only aroun lv. 15

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Sayooo?? * walks over to Sayo * IDK wat now since Logan is battling.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2009, 03:33 PM
um I didnt say it was lightning speed,I just said she speedily went around Mudkip nd sent it to the ground.Since it was in the air and vulnerable and Happinys moderate speed on top of that,there wasnt time for reaction of defence.

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-17-2009, 03:35 PM
um I didnt say it was lightning speed,I just said she speedily went around Mudkip nd sent it to the ground.Since it was in the air and vulnerable and Happinys moderate speed on top of that,there wasnt time for reaction of defence.

fine not true but ok (mudkip is made to take hits sense urs can)
*mudkip het on ground and uses mudbomb then uses water pulse

Vocaloid
11-17-2009, 04:23 PM

(The Fully evolved comment wasn't directed towards you, btw)

"We'll just leave him for slowing us down." :D "Bye!" She ran off towards where the Gym would be

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-17-2009, 04:28 PM
(The Fully evolved comment wasn't directed towards you, btw)

"We'll just leave him for slowing us down." :D "Bye!" She ran off towards where the Gym would be

( I know )

* Runs behind u *

Vocaloid
11-17-2009, 04:49 PM
( I know )

* Runs behind u *

Once she was in front of the gym, she stopped and stared. "Hmm..."

Lady Tsunade
11-18-2009, 01:59 PM
fine not true but ok (mudkip is made to take hits sense urs can)
*mudkip het on ground and uses mudbomb then uses water pulse
Happiny dodge!then use mimic !!!*Happiny spins around cutely and shoots water at Mudkip*

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Happiny dodge!then use mimic !!!*Happiny spins around cutely and shoots water at Mudkip*
this match is bogus
Mimic
use mimic again
mimic!
i done u cheater