PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke's redemption.

rainbowrazor
11-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Sasuke's redemption.
I believe Kishi will allow for redemption in Sasuke's case but after all thats happened and is happening, what could Sasuke do at the point to redeem himself?

srngirnj
11-15-2009, 02:22 PM
i beleave sasuke and naruto will end up fighting side by side then fight each other for fun at the end

sasu_girl
11-15-2009, 02:25 PM
i think that naruto will make sure that sasuke is allowed back because they will destroy madara together, making sasuke worthy of returning to konoha.
of course after this, they will fall in love ^_^ (please don't judge me based on my likes)

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Sasuke's redemption.
I believe Kishi will allow for redemption in Sasuke's case but after all thats happened and is happening, what could Sasuke do at the point to redeem himself?

Kill naruto xD

Sasuke072
11-15-2009, 02:35 PM
I think that if he teams up with Naruto in the end to get rid of the biggest threat at this point which is Madara, then maybe that would make up for what he's done. Because this would prevent a 4th Ninja War after all.

Kuromaki
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Sasuke has become an international criminal and can't be redeemed easily, at best he could help kill Madara, but after doing all that he's done it would be hard for the village to accept him again.

Inazuma
11-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I'd love for Sasuke to come back. Although, it wouldn't b easy for him. He'd have to do a lot of things around the village, and do like, a billion D-rank missions for a year. Also, he'd probably be in lock-down until he's done with his community service.

Hidden Ninja45
11-15-2009, 03:17 PM
I think the only way Sasuke could be redeemed at this point would be by killing Madara himself.

I think somehow Sasuke will be redeemed in the end, but whatever way that happens, it will end with Sasuke dying.

Uchiha Deidera-Senpai
11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Sasuke's redemption.

I dont know. But yes, if Sasuke doesnt get redemtion, Naruto's whole goal will fail.