PDA

View Full Version : Rock Lee(post) vs Kankuro(post)......

Skylar
11-15-2009, 10:03 AM
I don't believe this battle has been used yet.......

Rock Lee cannot open the gates, he has a bottle of sokkei(can't spell) with him, and he can remove his weights.

Kankuro has all his puppetsexcept the Sasori one

Location:The Hidden Leaf Crater(where Deva destroyed Leaf with Chou shinra tensei)
.................................................. .................................................. ....

I think Rock Lee would win, because of his speed/strength....I have also came up with something about Lee-In almost every big fight Lee gets in(ex.Doso/Zaku, Gaara, Kimimaru) his opponents have a good defence; turning the dirt soft(doso/zaku), sand defence(Gaara), and Indestructible body(Kimimaru). Kankuro has no defence except making his puppet look like him, but even if he does that one punch from Lee would destroy the puppet.......

This is what I think.......

Who do u think would win.......?

kazzim13
11-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm not sure about this one. Taking the gates from Lee is like take 1 out of 3 puppets away from Kakuro. Lee is still way faster and would have the taijutsu advantage but I'm not sure if he's strong enough to actually take the puppets out easily. He has only shown great strength while having the inner gates opened. The Sake would give Lee the dodging advantage though so he might be able to pull this one off.

Miles Edgeworth
11-15-2009, 02:02 PM
If Lee starts out with Drunken Fist he would defeat Kankuro due to his speed advantage and unpredictable moves.

If not, he MIGHT win with difficulty, but it's a bit of a coin toss.

Lady Tsunade
11-15-2009, 02:06 PM
hmmmmm I say Lee wins,even without gates ,Lee has shown to be very fast,faster than Kankuro or his puppets have ever shown to be anyway.So I say Lee wins without gates,and with them he wins even more!!!!!

Pool
11-15-2009, 03:12 PM
I think lee would destroy kankuro. Even without gates he is crazy fast with and without weight pads. Drunken taijutsu FTW

icy-j
11-15-2009, 03:18 PM
This fight is up in the air, lee's speed and strength vs Kankuro's poison and puppets. I am going with Lee just because of the fight location, pretty wide open for lee to take advantage, and Kankuro no where to really hide from Lee. Kankuro still could win though if he got some Poison in Lee or is able to trap Lee, but I am going with Lee even without gates.