PDA

View Full Version : Which 4 people do you think would make the best team?

HinataEyes
11-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Which 4 people do you think would make the best team and why? They have to be good, they can't be evil. So no Akatski, and even though Sasuke isn't EVIL, let's leave him out since he's pretty borderline getting there. And everyone in the team must currently be alive, so no picking people who've died.

This is what I think...

Shikamaru: He would be the team leader. He's not super strong or anything, but he is a master strategist and with the right people in his team, I think he'd be able to pull off any mission.

Naruto: He's possibly the strongest person in the story. He never gives up. And he's just soooo cute, everything about him is great.

Hinata: She's just so great. She loves Naruto even though Naruto can be nerdy at times, but she loves him anyway. She would do anything for Naruto.

The Wood Jutsu Guy: I forget his name, but he's cool (a little creepy sometimes). I love his wood style and he would be able to make little houses for the whole team whenever they have to camp!

flamey234
11-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Yamato is the one with wood jutsu by the way.

my team would be:
Shikamaru (strategy and proved his ability in the sasuke retrieval arc)-strategist and mid-range fighter
Temari (almost on the same level of intelligance as Shikamaru plus ranged attacks)-long range as well as strategist
Neji (his byakugan can see distant targets and help Temari with direction she should attack)-surveillance and close range
Naruto (act as a diversion and Temari could attack without worrying about damaging him since he'll use shadow dopplegangers)-close range+shadow dopplegangers

JiraiyaSannin
11-15-2009, 12:50 AM
You guys are completely nuts. I do agree with Shikamaru and Naruto being in a team though. Shikamaru does have awesome strategy and Naruto is super strong. I'd add Kakashi, because he's probably the 2nd most powerful person in the story after Naruto (for the good guys) and I'd also add Gaara, because of his awesomeful leetness.

Lone Wolf
11-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - The Brains.
Raikage - The Offence
Bartholomew Kuma - The Defence.
Admiral Kizaru- The Speedblitzer.

This is actually a Very over powered team but not the most over powered.

Vocaloid
11-15-2009, 04:13 AM
Rock Lee: Excellent Taijutsu and Speed.

Shikamaru: The brains and can constrict opponents.

Neji or Hinata: The Byakugan can see traps and they can distrupt the opponent's chakra. Apparently Hinata's range with the B is farther than Neji's.

Tenten/Sai/Kakashi: Long-range attacks but can close-range as well. Kakashi cna provide the Ninjutsu and elements.

A good balance of Close-combat and long-range