PDA

View Full Version : how will naruto end?

suki
11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
So, what's your viewpoint on the direction Naruto is heading?
What do you think will happen?
Will Sasuke be saved? What will Naruto do?
How do you predict it'll end?

this is an idea that i got from [removed].

If you want to see someone's vision of an uchiha empire (that most likely will not- i dare say will not- happen in naruto, then visit that thread. It's pretty interesting even if it won't happen.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Madara, Danzo and Kabuchimaru gained World Domination together with Sasuke as their Slave. And they killed Naruto.

suki
11-22-2009, 02:48 PM
What is going to happen in next week's naruto release?

vino
11-23-2009, 03:54 PM
I think it will come down to a fight between either naruto and pain or sasuke and naruto and naruto will lose and die......or Jiriya might not be dead =l

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-23-2009, 04:00 PM
i think that naruto and sasuke wil team up against mandra to fight
sasuke will die in battle and naruto will defeat mandra out of rage

at the same time, sakura will fight zetsu

kakashi will fight kisame

team hebi will fight like this
sai Vs Jugo
kiba Vs Suigetsu
Ino Vs Karin
that would be really cool

Ragato
11-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I think Sasuke and Naruto will team in the next ninja war hosted by Madaraand defeat Madara.Then sasuke will return to the leaf and become a jonin.

mdog3160
11-23-2009, 05:09 PM
i think it will end by naruto marrying sasukra

EXILED ANBU
11-23-2009, 05:27 PM
So, what's your viewpoint on the direction Naruto is heading?
What do you think will happen?
Will Sasuke be saved? What will Naruto do?
How do you predict it'll end?

this is an idea that i got from http://www.starstudents4ever.freeforums.org/how-will-naruto-end-t13.html.

If you want to see someone's vision of an uchiha empire (that most likely will not- i dare say will not- happen in naruto, then visit that thread. It's pretty interesting even if it won't happen.

i think itll end with naruto being hokage

suki
11-23-2009, 08:10 PM

O-O

though everyone's nearly sure that'll happen you're the first to say that!

That's what I think, though.... here's a sad tale:

naruto and sasuke fight again...
naruto dies some way or the other...
sasuke feels guilty...
decides to spend his life trying to repair his mistakes...

epilogue:
sasuke= hokage, a young boy finds out about naruto, and sasuke begins to tell the story...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT HOPING IT'LL TURN OUT THIS WAY, DON'T ASK HOW I CAME UP WITH THIS. IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD AFTER I READ A TRAGEDY!!!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
My theory would be:

Naruto and Sasuke facing against Madara in a final battle.
Then one of them dies either Sasuke or Naruto
Sakura would risk her life to save Sasuke and Naruto

In the end:
Naruto's friends would a key role in the Leaf Village
Naruto would be Hokage and marrying Hinata and having a family.

Koiyazuki Natsume
11-23-2009, 08:29 PM
I believe that Sasuke will end up dying, and Naruto will become hokage, and then Kishimoto-san will make a part 3 of naruto that should be called, Naruto Next Generation. ^^ a show about the characters of naruto, their offspring, and their adventures. lol

Sai fangirl
11-23-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't know. But I hope it doesn't end any time soon. :mrgreen:

ninetailnaruto32
11-24-2009, 09:42 AM
however Masashi Kisimoto wants it to .:roll:

suki
11-24-2009, 12:03 PM
I believe that Sasuke will end up dying, and Naruto will become hokage, and then Kishimoto-san will make a part 3 of naruto that should be called, Naruto Next Generation. ^^ a show about the characters of naruto, their offspring, and their adventures. lol

a Naruto Next Generation would be AWESOME! Konohamaru would be a leader in that generation.... wonder how that will look

but having to live up to their parents' heroic deeds would be tough.... there's definitely going to be a child there vying for the position of next-hokage and always trying to prove himself ^-^

... then fighting with Konohamaru for the position for next-hokage...

Hidans
11-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Hopefully Naruto will become Hokage.

RockyL
11-25-2009, 02:53 PM
with Naruto becoming the Hokage of course. xD

Hyuga777
11-26-2009, 07:37 PM
a Naruto Next Generation would be AWESOME! Konohamaru would be a leader in that generation.... wonder how that will look

but having to live up to their parents' heroic deeds would be tough.... there's definitely going to be a child there vying for the position of next-hokage and always trying to prove himself ^-^

... then fighting with Konohamaru for the position for next-hokage...
don't foget about kurenai's unborn baby and shika training it, i think naruto,sasuke and sakura will team up and be the next sanin but this time they will all be good cuase sasuke got his revenge so he should umm who says it oh yeah tobi:"sasuke is a good boy" Wait tobi would probably be dead and thats how they be considered next sanin, after that naruto will= hokage and naruhina and narusaku would happen and we get to start over with the children! lol

Izumi Hayashi
11-26-2009, 07:40 PM
madara, danzo and kabuchimaru gained world domination together with sasuke as their slave. And they killed naruto.nooooo not sasuke!!!!

Sensei : Riku Arashi
11-26-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna go with a random explosion, basically it turns out deidara survived then he kills naruto, madara, danzo, zetsu, kabuto/orochimaru, and sasuke with a super explosion then the series end.

or rain falls or madara and he melts then sasuke comes back to the leaf

suki
11-27-2009, 07:44 AM
don't foget about kurenai's unborn baby and shika training it, i think naruto,sasuke and sakura will team up and be the next sanin but this time they will all be good cuase sasuke got his revenge so he should umm who says it oh yeah tobi:"sasuke is a good boy" Wait tobi would probably be dead and thats how they be considered next sanin, after that naruto will= hokage and naruhina and narusaku would happen and we get to start over with the children! lol

oh yeah! He or she too will be one of the older ones.
That's another idea! A new generation of sanin. But it'd be sad if someone died and the sanin is missing one TT_TT
I hope that Naruto doesn't die, he's too good. I blame my big imagination for creating a world when I wondered what would happen if naruto died. I just can't help thinking of new ideas.... my brain works on another level from me.

Hyuga777
11-27-2009, 07:53 AM
If naruto does die then everything would be settled in all the lands and stuff and there would be no enemies just peace.. then sasuke might go and try to find a reserruction jutsu and revive him but he would use one that no1 would die in the use of it.

suki
11-27-2009, 11:21 AM
If naruto does die then everything would be settled in all the lands and stuff and there would be no enemies just peace.. then sasuke might go and try to find a reserruction jutsu and revive him but he would use one that no1 would die in the use of it.

Revive who?
What about the big bad guys that didn't come out till just now? Akatsuki... hey, would Itachi have killed off the Uchiha clan and go to Akatsuki? And then there's Madara overshadowing it all...

suki
12-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey, here's an idea.
What would happen if someone somehow resurrected Itachi?

Memitim
12-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey, here's an idea.
What would happen if someone somehow resurrected Itachi?
then i`d be the happiest person in the world

Akatsuki X
12-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Madara, Danzo and Kabuchimaru gained World Domination together with Sasuke as their Slave. And they killed Naruto.
well thats a depressing ending :cry:

Naruto2921
12-11-2009, 04:23 AM
I dont see an ending soon at some point in time I do believe that Naruto will fight Sasuke.

danilo777
12-11-2009, 05:06 AM
Naruto will fight Sasuke in Valley of the End , and there he will kill Sasuke.

shikimaru nara
12-13-2009, 05:48 AM
may be you're right i agree 100% danilo777 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=15988)

narutofox180
12-17-2009, 12:17 PM
i dont know! kishimoto is making another series so narutos not gonna die in this series

Bacon
12-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Naruto will fight Sasuke in Valley of the End , and there he will kill Sasuke.
sounds reasonable but how do you know?:mrgreen:

Akatsukifollower
12-17-2009, 12:54 PM
I agree whit Suki, it would be interesting if say Sasuke decied to find someone to bring Itachi back to life now that he knows the truth about his brother and all...though i'm still unsure wheter Itachi really is dead or we are just made belive that he has passed away only to return in the future lol.

suki
12-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I agree whit Suki, it would be interesting if say Sasuke decied to find someone to bring Itachi back to life now that he knows the truth about his brother and all...though i'm still unsure wheter Itachi really is dead or we are just made belive that he has passed away only to return in the future lol.

Yeah, same with Jiraiya and Tsunade. We don't know what's happened to them. But Itachi was confirmed dead.... but did he have the power to play dead? That'd be fun.... but also, how much of Sasuke's heart remains and how much belongs to the darkness?

any part of the plot you all would like to change

Akatsuki Gord
12-18-2009, 11:29 AM
personally i think it'll end when kishi senpai reveals to the world that he has a sharingan and that the whole naruto story was just one big genjutsu!

Seriously though i can't see it not ending without naruto having become hokage and got sasuke back to his senses. I think it will take madara coming close to killing naruto to get sasuke to realise what a muppet he has been

suki
12-22-2009, 05:49 PM
personally i think it'll end when kishi senpai reveals to the world that he has a sharingan and that the whole naruto story was just one big genjutsu!

Seriously though i can't see it not ending without naruto having become hokage and got sasuke back to his senses. I think it will take madara coming close to killing naruto to get sasuke to realise what a muppet he has been

lol. nice. Who's Kishi senpai?

What if Naruto dies?!!? How will the story resolve itself?

MisaUchiha
12-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Everyone dies becuz they attack the thing and they just die

suki
12-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Everyone dies becuz they attack the thing and they just die

Attack what?

I hope not everyone dies.

Akatsuki Gord
12-24-2009, 09:25 AM

Kishi senpai is masashi kishimoto..the guy who created and writes naruto.

And if naruto dies it would be once everything else is resolved but i can't see the main character being killed off

ShippudenGirl
12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
If Naruto died somehow then...

1. Nine-Tailed fox released
2. Madara would get his hands on it
3. The world would be under Madara's rules
4. Sakura would be killed somehow
5. No wars, complete chaos though
6. I would be the most depressed person ever

If Naruto Lives (Most likely)...

1. He will face Sasuke
2. Defeat Sasuke somehow (or) bring him back
3. Naruto becomes Hokage
4. Naruto is the ultimate Ninja
5. Naruto, (Before 3 & 4) defeats Madara (or) Sasuke does
6. Naruto lives happily ever after with [Insert Name]
7. New Generation of Ninja; [Children of [Insert name(s)]]
8. I will have a good life, and forever love Naruto!

albertobankai
12-24-2009, 11:16 AM
i think naruto and sasuke will face off sasuke will die not by naruto but by someone else and naruto then will bring him back to the village for bad news and then naruto becomes hokage

ninetailnaruto32
12-24-2009, 11:42 AM

Masashi Kishimoto.

ninetailnaruto32
12-24-2009, 11:46 AM
i dont think naruto will die because he's the main character and normally in shows the main character isn't supposed to/ doesn't die.

+Bruce+
12-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Yeah, Naruto will save Sasuke, Sasuke will come home and be a Jonin along with Sakura and the others, and then Naruto will become Hokage.

EmoSakura
12-24-2009, 01:18 PM
I think that naruto will fight fight sasuke, win and marry hinata (typical):roll: and sakura will die cause she messed with sasuke. madara will rot into mold....jk they=naruto and sasuke will kill him and karin will get her @$$ kicked by sakura

Kuromaki
12-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I think Naruto might have to end up killing Sasuke. With his recent actions and what people have said about him it looks like he's far from redemption.

suki
12-29-2009, 12:29 AM
I think Naruto might have to end up killing Sasuke. With his recent actions and what people have said about him it looks like he's far from redemption.

True, but Gaara's recent words to Naruto may cause him to believe that, as a friend, he will continue to try and save Sasuke. Or Naruto will see what Sasuke's been through and decide to save him rather than kill him.

Tiago-kun
12-29-2009, 05:59 AM

The next generation of Naruto should be about Knohamaru. He's the new Naruto and he can do Sexy nojutsu like no one! XD

GaaraGirl!
12-29-2009, 06:18 AM
The next generation of Naruto should be about Knohamaru. He's the new Naruto and he can do Sexy nojutsu like no one! XD
What would be really cool is if Naruto grows up and marries somebody, has a kid, and they make a show about him, then that would be cool.

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
12-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Sasuke comes back to the village asking for forgiveness in someway and spar with Naruto. They fight their fullest against each other but in the end punch each other out at the same time no one dies. Then they're laying on the ground talking about all the good times and maybe even bad times then they just start laughing about it. Few years later Naruto becomes Hokage acting like the forth and the Uchiha get rebuild by Sasuke. All of Naruto's friends are in Anbu or teaching at the ninja academy. One of the student looks like Naruto as kid and has Naruto's personality he alone on the swing then Kakashi walks up to him say you remind of someone i know (referring to Naruto) then Kakashi ask him to take a walk with him and they're talking and walk off into the sunset.

That how it will end in my opinion.

Inazuma
12-29-2009, 06:06 PM
I think it's too early to really say... You can make assumptions though.

shinedown1
12-30-2009, 09:35 AM
I think it will come down to a fight between either naruto and pain or sasuke and naruto and naruto will lose and die......or Jiriya might not be dead =lthe manga is past that part of that.....And Jariya IS dead.

shinedown1
12-30-2009, 09:41 AM
i dont think naruto will die because he's the main character and normally in shows the main character isn't supposed to/ doesn't die.The main characters die a lot in movies and sometimes shows. In the movie Avatar, there are about 9 main characters and at the end only 2 survive.

Aurega's Goblin Servant
12-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Pain will rule over everyone and he will be the most feared guy in the show.

Shinobi_Kitten
12-30-2009, 12:58 PM
I dont know.... thats something i'll have to think about..........

suki
12-30-2009, 02:56 PM
lol. But Konohamaru would be.... hmmm.... could happen. I thought it'd be cool if Konohamaru was the senpai or sensei and the show was about the children of Naruto main characters...
What would be really cool is if Naruto grows up and marries somebody, has a kid, and they make a show about him, then that would be cool.
Yeah, it would. Naruto's kid would have the life Naruto might've had, but doesn't- trying to live up to his father's reputation.
Sasuke comes back to the village asking for forgiveness in someway and spar with Naruto. They fight their fullest against each other but in the end punch each other out at the same time no one dies. Then they're laying on the ground talking about all the good times and maybe even bad times then they just start laughing about it. Few years later Naruto becomes Hokage acting like the forth and the Uchiha get rebuild by Sasuke. All of Naruto's friends are in Anbu or teaching at the ninja academy. One of the student looks like Naruto as kid and has Naruto's personality he alone on the swing then Kakashi walks up to him say you remind of someone i know (referring to Naruto) then Kakashi ask him to take a walk with him and they're talking and walk off into the sunset.

That how it will end in my opinion.
That's a really cool analysis. I thought it'd be interesting if it ended the way it started. Naruto's kid off to some mischief because he doesn't want to be associated with his father. I honestly don't know that Naruto could die since he's gotten so far. It'd be too sad. The plot has been about finding light in darkness, Naruto being the one that shows everyone that there is hope in life. It'd be a dark message if he were to die now, especially after finally gaining recognition from the village.
I think it's too early to really say... You can make assumptions though.
True. That's what this friend is for ;)
The main characters die a lot in movies and sometimes shows. In the movie Avatar, there are about 9 main characters and at the end only 2 survive.
Yeah, that movie had a dark message about humans and their greed
Pain will rule over everyone and he will be the most feared guy in the show.
Didn't... he....

Nagato was Pain behind the scenes, and he gave his life to bring back the dead Konoha ninja back to life.

narutomaniac4892
12-30-2009, 11:04 PM
sasuke and naruto have an epic battle against eachother.

sasuke naruto and sakura fight madara and kill him. then they become the new 3 sannin for killing madara.

naruto becomes hokage marries hinata. sasuke and sakura start dating.
other couples shikamaru and temari
chouji and ino
ten-ten and rock lee

and peace is restored. for now......

narutomaniac4892
12-30-2009, 11:12 PM
lol. But Konohamaru would be.... hmmm.... could happen. I thought it'd be cool if Konohamaru was the senpai or sensei and the show was about the children of Naruto main characters...

Yeah, it would. Naruto's kid would have the life Naruto might've had, but doesn't- trying to live up to his father's reputation.

That's a really cool analysis. I thought it'd be interesting if it ended the way it started. Naruto's kid off to some mischief because he doesn't want to be associated with his father. I honestly don't know that Naruto could die since he's gotten so far. It'd be too sad. The plot has been about finding light in darkness, Naruto being the one that shows everyone that there is hope in life. It'd be a dark message if he were to die now, especially after finally gaining recognition from the village.

Didn't... he....

Nagato was Pain behind the scenes, and he gave his life to bring back the dead Konoha ninja back to life.

i might cry if naruto dies. jiraiya and osuma dieing was sad enough.

narutomaniac4892
12-30-2009, 11:18 PM

naruto promised sakura that he would bring sasuke back and u cant break a promise

Aurega's Goblin Servant
12-31-2009, 06:58 AM

Didn't... he....

cool!!!!

suki
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
naruto promised sakura that he would bring sasuke back and u cant break a promise

That's true. When I say I'll do something, I'll do my best to do it. Naruto is an honest guy. He's only having trouble thinking because Sasuke has not only shown no intention of returning to the village, but he attacked the Summit meeting, turning everyone against him. Also, he's learned that Sakura plans to kill Sasuke.

I'm sure he'll find some way to get everything in order.

narutomaniac4892
01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
That's true. When I say I'll do something, I'll do my best to do it. Naruto is an honest guy. He's only having trouble thinking because Sasuke has not only shown no intention of returning to the village, but he attacked the Summit meeting, turning everyone against him. Also, he's learned that Sakura plans to kill Sasuke.

I'm sure he'll find some way to get everything in order.

Yea, your right. but youve seen how naruto can change people just like he changed gaara and nagato. if u know naruto and how he is, you know he will keep his promise even if has to kill sasuke. :mrgreen:

InuyashaGirl
01-01-2010, 04:04 PM
it will end with alot of tragity but with a silver lining
maybe sasuke will never come back but start his own village just for uchias and naruto will be kage
maybe sakura and naruto will get married adn sakura will leave naruto cause sasuke came back but naruto is smiling and crying cause sasukes back that would be a cool ending

suki
01-01-2010, 04:12 PM
sasuke and naruto have an epic battle against eachother.

sasuke naruto and sakura fight madara and kill him. then they become the new 3 sannin for killing madara.

naruto becomes hokage marries hinata. sasuke and sakura start dating.
other couples shikamaru and temari
chouji and ino
ten-ten and rock lee

and peace is restored. for now......
That would be the ideal, awesome ending, but more people might or might not be sacrificed :cry:
i might cry if naruto dies. jiraiya and osuma dieing was sad enough.
True. I'm just stating what-ifs

cool!!!!

Why don't you say something besides commenting on other people's posts? Some think it's spamming since it doesn't contribute to the conversation. This is but a suggestion.

suki
01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Yea, your right. but youve seen how naruto can change people just like he changed gaara and nagato. if u know naruto and how he is, you know he will keep his promise even if has to kill sasuke. :mrgreen:

lol. That he will, even if he must bring Sasuke's dead body back to Konoha. But it WOULD leave a dark message as I said and be a huge disappointment. After Naruto having become popularized, the dark message will spread rapid-fire around the world and children will wonder if light cannot prevail in the end. Sasuke has to change for the better before he dies if he must die, but the ideal ending will be as Inuyasha Girl describes it (sorry, I don't want to quote you, Inuyasha Girl because it's so big and long thanks to font 7).

InuyashaGirl
01-01-2010, 04:20 PM
sasuke must die or not die
i know naruto does the rasenshuriken and stop sasuke from using chakra so naruto can drag his *bleep back to the village lol

GaaraGirl!
01-01-2010, 04:28 PM
I think thet the series will end like one of those things that goes like
....5 years later.....
-Sasuke will either die or be killed (good riddance)
-Naruto will be offered the position of Hokage but deny it, and marry and have a kid (with who, I don't know)
-Sakura will become a professional Kunoichi/Docter
-Kakashi will still be the same old Kakashi
-Tsunade will be healed (somehow) and be the one to tell Naruto he can be Hokage (but he will refuse)
-Yamato will still be Yamato
-Gaara will still be Kazekage
-Kankuro and Temari will also continue what they are currently doing
-Sai will leave the service of Danzo
-Danzo will either kill or be killed by Sasuke
-Kiba will still either become a vet like his sister or just do nothing (playing with akamaru)
-Hinata will continue to like Naruto
-Shikamaru will become a senpai and help Kureni with her kid
-Shino will become a professional insect collecter
-Ino will continue to run the flower shop
-Iruka will still be Iruka
-Tenten will most likley not change (we dont know much about her)
(when I say that a character will not change, I don't mean they wont move up a level into Genin, or Jonin or what ever)
-Neji will also most likley not change
-Lee will try to be more like Guy
-Guy will still be Guy
-Choji will most likley not change
-Kabuchimaru will either be captured or on the run
-Karin will cry alot after Sasuke dies
-Jugo will increase his power
-Suigetsu will still be Awesome
-Konohamaru will train to be Hokage
-Tobi will be killed or captured
.... If I forgot somebody, let me know
That's everybody I could think of.....
:|

InuyashaGirl
01-01-2010, 04:36 PM
dont forget konan
she will end up trying to make the rain village a main village and be kage or sell technology to other villages
Cha!!!!!!!
idk sasuke should die

suki
01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
dont forget konan
she will end up trying to make the rain village a main village and be kage or sell technology to other villages
Cha!!!!!!!
idk sasuke should die

The Mizukage won't be handing the job of looking after the village to anyone anytime soon. She'll still be around five years later and longer.

toad
01-03-2010, 11:00 AM
naruto will be hokage of course and based from that one shippuden movie that sauke and naruto worked together (thought it was stupid that he let sasuke go) they will end up being friends again and sasuke will hopefully quit being emo and everything will work out

suki
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
naruto will be hokage of course and based from that one shippuden movie that sauke and naruto worked together (thought it was stupid that he let sasuke go) they will end up being friends again and sasuke will hopefully quit being emo and everything will work out

I hope that will happen.

But, you do realize that movies are outside of the plotline, they don't happen in the manga, so unless Kishimoto supports that idea- that they will become friends again, then we cannot base any of our ideas off of what happens in the movies. A lot of anime episodes are the idea of the anime producers, not Kishimoto, as well, such as the Sora arc. Sora doesn't exist in the manga, thus he was not the brainchild of the mangaka.

toad
01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
i think it would be cool if iruka became jonin but i dont think thatll happen

suki
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
i think it would be cool if iruka became jonin but i dont think thatll happen

Yeah, he hasn't shown any exceptional techniques, and his job at the Academy seems to suit him. He gets along fairly well with the kids

Blah.
01-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Okay so this is all kinda weird and new to me, but I think naruto, sakura, and sasuke will be reunited through a mission calling upon the original team 7 to defeat something greater than them(maybe a war, or tailed beasts) and consequently earning them great fame and prestige and looked at as sannin and history will repeat itself in a way.
Kakashi will become hokage for a short time before dying in battle or of illness.
Sasuke will continue his rogue-nin ways and create trouble for unknown ambitions.
Naruto will be appointed hokage after his great success he had just achieved,but meanwhile another major issue occurs elsewhere plunging the whole ninja world in danger, and feeling some sort of emotional connection to the issue naruto will go off alone to face it.
The village is devastated at the thought that he died in trying to face this major issue because he seemed to have dissappeared, and in that case Sakura takes the Hokage throne since it is presumed that naruto is deceased.
But Naruto being the most unpredictable or number one knucklehead ninja or whatever appears,shocking everybody, and saving the whole ninja world.
So in short, Naruto becomes the hokage.hahaha.
I think I wrote alot...

Kitsujiro Fuyu
01-06-2010, 09:10 AM
...I honestly don't have a clue how Naruto will end. Rather than mention the ten or so different endings I have floating around in my head... I'll just go out on a limb and say that the series will probably end with Naruto and Sasuke's final battle. The outcome of which is something that I can't say for sure.

Seraphim
01-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Im not entirely sure about the ending, but i do have an idea of how Sasuke rejoins the leaf village:
Naruto becomes the hokage, and in his rage against konoha, Sasuke attacks him. Naruto, using sage mode and ninetails, thwarts Sasuke's attacks one after the other. Sasuke continues to throw everything he has at Naruto out of blind rage, and Naruto easily defeats him. After fighting till he can't even lift his sword, Sasuke falls to his knees and cries, realizing how futile his rage is. He looks up and sees Naruto, smiling and holding out a hand to help Sasuke up.
*whew* okay... im done

Temari-san
01-06-2010, 02:36 PM
someone will be hokage...probably naruto and naruto will probably marry someone like hinata. it all depends!!!

Narutosan
01-09-2010, 10:54 AM
With the defeat of all akatsuki and Sasuke executed.( I still like you Sasuke). All the Villages destroyed and rebuild of the shinobi world. With the Leaf and Sand together more than half of the world.

Hidden Ninja45
01-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm guessing it will end with another Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.

Sakura will be fighting Sasuke, but fail epically at it. Sasuke will try to kill Sakura, but Naruto will come in at the last second and save her. Then, Naruto and Sasuke will fight and Naruto will win. He will try to convince Sasuke to come back to the Village, but Sasuke won't listen to him. In the end, Naruto will have to kill Sasuke.

uchihastar
01-09-2010, 06:54 PM
I think Sasuke will come back to the village, because Sakura somehow got through to him....the bad guys will die....Naruto will be Hokage(duh!)....Naruto will talk to Hinata and they'll kiss....Sasuke will start over with the Uchiha clan with Sakura....oh yeah, and Kakashi will start his own porn series XD

zombie ruler
01-09-2010, 07:04 PM
i think it will end with a big explosion

Hidan of the Mist
01-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Naruto never becomes hokage from what i hear

suki
01-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay so this is all kinda weird and new to me, but I think naruto, sakura, and sasuke will be reunited through a mission calling upon the original team 7 to defeat something greater than them(maybe a war, or tailed beasts) and consequently earning them great fame and prestige and looked at as sannin and history will repeat itself in a way.
Kakashi will become hokage for a short time before dying in battle or of illness.
Sasuke will continue his rogue-nin ways and create trouble for unknown ambitions.
Naruto will be appointed hokage after his great success he had just achieved,but meanwhile another major issue occurs elsewhere plunging the whole ninja world in danger, and feeling some sort of emotional connection to the issue naruto will go off alone to face it.
The village is devastated at the thought that he died in trying to face this major issue because he seemed to have dissappeared, and in that case Sakura takes the Hokage throne since it is presumed that naruto is deceased.
But Naruto being the most unpredictable or number one knucklehead ninja or whatever appears,shocking everybody, and saving the whole ninja world.
So in short, Naruto becomes the hokage.hahaha.
I think I wrote alot...
This is awesome :mrgreen:
Though I don't want Naruto to die, though I posted my version of a "sad" ending (as in Naruto dies)
Naruto never becomes hokage from what i hear

Where? And what do you hear?

master kage mode
02-12-2010, 05:41 PM
naruto will become hokage

Madara2
02-18-2010, 11:22 AM
It would probably end with an epic battle with Naruto and Madara or Sasuke, with team Taka becoming good.Mostly because Karin will probably become good after Sasuke betrayed her.

Vincentino
02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
It ends by
1.Naruto fighting Sasuke
2.Sasuke wins
3.Naruto gets a power up and beats Sasuke
4.Sasuke is FINALLY convinced and is no longer a hatred power ninja
5.Madara gets mad by this so Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi (the ORIGINAL Team 7) fight him, and he takes off his mask
6. Tsunade hears about this so everyone comes to help Naruto
7. After an epic fight, everyone loses except for Naruto and Madara says "Give up"
8. Naruto says his nindo and then out of nowhere, he gets all his chakra back and goes to Sage Mode/Nine-Tails (but can control it)
9. Naruto uses a final blow on Madara (maybe the COMPLETED version of the Rasengan ;))
10. Tsunade dies from battle since she is still weak from the Pain battle
11. Everyone votes Naruto as hokage.
12. Everyone lives happily ever after

Vincentino
02-18-2010, 05:07 PM
It ends by
1.Naruto fighting Sasuke
2.Sasuke wins
3.Naruto gets a power up and beats Sasuke
4.Sasuke is FINALLY convinced and is no longer a hatred power ninja
5.Madara gets mad by this so Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi (the ORIGINAL Team 7) fight him, and he takes off his mask
6. Tsunade hears about this so everyone comes to help Naruto
7. After an epic fight, everyone loses except for Naruto and Madara says "Give up"
8. Naruto says his nindo and then out of nowhere, he gets all his chakra back and goes to Sage Mode/Nine-Tails (but can control it)
9. Naruto uses a final blow on Madara (maybe the COMPLETED version of the Rasengan ;))
10. Tsunade dies from battle since she is still weak from the Pain battle
11. Everyone votes Naruto as hokage.
12. Everyone lives happily ever after
This is my opinion on what would happened, so please don't take eveything seriously

KyuubiMaster
02-21-2010, 08:30 PM
[/QUOTE]
Naruto is going to become the next hokage and he and hinata will get married.Sasuke is going to master sharingon and his mother,father,and entire clan well be brouth back to life.:)

KyuubiMaster
02-21-2010, 08:37 PM
It would probably end with an epic battle with Naruto and Madara or Sasuke, with team Taka becoming good.Mostly because Karin will probably become good after Sasuke betrayed her.
Karin loves sasuke,but sasuke doesent care he has his own reasons.sasuke is more focused of destroying hidden leaf,but naruto and sasuke willl clash in the ultimate battle!:!:

kokojojo
02-21-2010, 11:47 PM
maybe naruto and sasuke will die and someone else will have to be hokage or tsunade will remain hokage, there are so many possibilities since we've seen some pretty suprising plot twists

Kakuzu
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Sasuke will die...

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs38/300W/f/2008/341/4/b/awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610.png FINALLY! EPIC WIN! :mrgreen:

Naruto[NU]
02-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Madaras moon eye plan will take effect, and Sasuke will be put in a situation where he has to fight along side naruto to take down madara. In a crazy emotional turn of events sasuke will die, madara will be defeated, naruto will become hokage.

^thats just what I think.

suki
03-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Naruto and Sasuke just exchanged blows. What will happen now?!?!?!?!?

deidara330
03-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I think that Naruto will bring Sasuke back to the Leaf Village. This scenario has gotten the most buildup and foreshadowing over the course of Shippuden in general. Naruto's been training for four years, and making himself stronger day after day, all because of Sasuke. He's spent years trying to bring Sasuke back. I don't think that after all this time, Naruto would give up trying to bring Sasuke back without killing him. He's chased after Sasuke much too long to give up now. And he's simply way too stubborn to stop. I can't see him killing Sasuke.

Akatsukidragon13
03-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Happy ver.
1. Naruto and Sasuke have an epic battle.
2. Sasuke ueses Susano'o but can't control it.
3. Madara protects Naruto and the other Leaf nin.
4. Madara defeats Sasuke.
5. Madara tells Naruto to persu his dreams and then dies.
6. Sasuke insalts Madara.
7. Naruto kicks Sasukes's @$$.
8. Sasuke finally comes back to the Leaf Village
9. Danzo tries to kill Naruto.
10. Sasuke saves Naruto.
11. Naruto and Sasuke are friends.
12. Naruto becomes Hokage.

Sad ver.
1. Naruto and Sasuke have an epic battle
2. Sasuke ueses Susano'o but can't control it.
3. Naruto goes 8tails.
4. Naruto and Sasuke have the Ultimate Battle!
5. Sasuke wins and kills Naruto.
6. Hinata kills Sasuke.
7. Every one morns for the deaths of Naruto and Sasuke.
8. Hinata becomes Hokage for Naruto.

Twisterty
03-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I think that Naruto will go 8 tails and try to kill Sasuke uncontrollably and then madara will then try to capture the 9 tails but sasuke wont let him so Sasuke tries to stop madara from killing his best freind and Dies. But then Tsukiyomi kicks in and kills madara, Leaving only Naruto half dead in the battle field. He then has a flashback of his life, and then when the flash back ends, hes sitting in the chair of the Hokage.

EPIC ;)

ForestS153
03-09-2010, 07:44 PM

What the heck?

suki
03-11-2010, 05:00 PM
What kind of hokage would Hinata be?! `:shock:

Temari-san
03-12-2010, 06:21 AM
all im saying is that naruto is gonna be hokage!!!

I would be sooooooo proud of him! lolzzz ^^

suki
03-18-2010, 08:39 PM
all im saying is that naruto is gonna be hokage!!!

I would be sooooooo proud of him! lolzzz ^^

I agree ^^

He's worked most all his life for this. He can't die!!!

Shannaro
03-19-2010, 05:14 AM
I would like to think Naruto would become Hokage, Sasuke would stop being evil and go back to being a good guy and hook up with Sakura, and the rest of the original Rookie 9 would become jonin.

suki
03-19-2010, 08:01 AM
If Naruto became hokage, do you think Shikamaru would become his advisor? I think that it would be cool if that happened, especially since Naruto is hot-headed. Shikamaru is a genius and would be a good advisor for him. He's led several missions before, and he's one of the most level-headed of the gang.

bored
04-08-2010, 08:36 AM
at the end of naruto i think naruto will have a rematch of the final valley battle with sasuke show of some amazing ability he learned win and become the kage `:D

quinnzy
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
i say naruto will die saving the village hidden in the leaves...

frogking9
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM
he will not die because the 9 tales takes over his bode wen he dies then saskay will use majotosharingan and stop him and get his body back and sakara will heal his wounds and saskay will pertend not to kare and say "i onley did it to kill the nine tales i will stay in the leaf and to stay in his own body". so thats how it is o and jirigh doesren die he sumins the graght toad to save him then las low and heals in the land of toad and sese naruto traning there

Shikamaruz
04-24-2010, 07:28 PM
I bet it would be like this:

The nine tail fox comes out of Naruto and trys to kill Naruto.Naruto Kill's the nine tail fox for ever.He goes up to sakura and purposes but when he purposes sasuke comes in.Sakura See's him and starts to cry becuz she thought she would never see him.Instead of giving naruto a answer she runs to sasuke.Sasuke took sakura and pulled a knife to her neck.He told naruto he can never be happy.This is wat he gets For being Stronger them him.He Wanted Revenge So sasuke Kills Sakura leaving naruto sad to kill sasuke but he is too late.Sasuke escaped before naruto can even blink.Sakura body is missing and naruto feels so sad and kills him self becuz he let a jerk (sasuke is not a joke and i doubt he would do that but this is my story lol) Kill her.But wat naruto does not know is that sakura and sasuke were just clones of someone.That someone hated naruto and wanted him to die (and no it's not sasuke)
so his plan was a success the only way he got sakura to not come in and stop naruto from killing im self was that that person/unknown guy .Did the clone thing and turned to sasuke and kissed Sakura so that may she would faint.and sasuke was well we dont know the end :)

ccc
05-14-2010, 10:06 PM
when naruto is takinga crap on the toilet ,and he dies sitting on it

zerosameri
05-14-2010, 10:17 PM
I think it well end like this, and well, it seems to be all good and dandy even though I wrote this like last year :lol:

Naruto fights Madara for all that is left to fight for. Sasuke and Naruto have joined together to defeat and win the fight with Madara. At the end of it all Madara gives the final blow to end it all; Naruto gives his final blow too but at the cost of his life. Naruto save his friends and most of all Sasuke. Naruto is dying and nothing can save. Then Sasuke will fall to the ground right by Naruto’s side. Naruto thinks to himself, at least I got to see and fight by Sasuke side for one last time. Then Naruto will manage to say with his last breath ‘’ Hey Sasuke you never broke that bond of ours, here we are side by side all most dead.’’ Sasuke will say his last words ‘’ Yea you right Naruto; I never manage to brake the stupid bond of ours. You Idiot it was all you fault we ended up this way. I never thought that it will end this way.’’ Then it’s starts to rain just like when Sasuke left Kona.

or

Naruto joins Sasuke, both become unstoppable, then <insert here>

rocketjed1
05-14-2010, 10:23 PM
I say the Russian's invade and nuke 'em. That would be an awesome ending. :cool:

Zombie Uchiha
05-16-2010, 08:40 PM
I think Naruto will probably kill Sasuke and using Sage Art and then go on to become the Hokage.

Zordyn
05-20-2010, 09:54 PM
I think it will end after another great ninja war. Naruto will get hokage title. then everyone in this season will have kids and take the teacher role like kakashi and asuma. and then make another one.

original uchiha
05-20-2010, 11:38 PM
sasuke gets his ass kicked 'nuff said

suki
06-25-2010, 07:13 PM
How do you think Sasuke will get beat? By who?

What about Madara?

It would be cool if Sasuke became good again and teamed up with Naruto to defeat Madara

The Ninja Lord Of Awesome
06-25-2010, 07:22 PM
i think it will end in a giant explosion and suck everything in a black hole:twisted:...... or how ever Masashi Kishimoto wants it to end........ my hopes are for the explosion one that way we can see things go boom boom and asplode`:D

suki
06-25-2010, 07:47 PM
lol. Who's strong enough to make the explosion?

Zeta Kurosaki
06-25-2010, 07:54 PM
he will never end :ugeek:

06-25-2010, 07:56 PM
lol. Who's strong enough to make the explosion?

uuuuuummmmmmmm ..........i know..... the explosion happens when kakashi finally shows his face and everyone is in so much shock there all like "ZZAAAAA" but udon wants to be differen and say "WAAA" (if your wondering i said udon its because the dude needs to wipe his nose`#() and then the everyone is in so much shock they make an explosion made of the emotion of shock:shock:`:shock:

suki
06-25-2010, 07:57 PM
uuuuuummmmmmmm ..........i know..... the explosion happens when kakashi finally shows his face and everyone is in so much shock there all like "ZZAAAAA" but udon wants to be differen and say "WAAA" (if your wondering i said udon its because the dude needs to wipe his nose`#() and then the everyone is in so much shock they make an explosion made of the emotion of shock:shock:`:shock:
lmao. That wouldn't kill the ninja world!!

06-25-2010, 07:59 PM
lmao. That wouldn't kill the ninja world!!

oh trust me........ its the power of the face........ FEAR THE FACE, TOUCH THE FACE, KNOW THE FACE, BECOME THE FACE, LOVE THE FACE, THEN FEAR IT AGAIN

suki
06-25-2010, 08:01 PM
He's not so beautiful another ninja war would start!

Kakuzu
06-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Hopefully, Sasuke will die! YAY! NO MORE SASUKE! :D I hope Naruto kills him as well just to prove how weak Sasuke actually is compared to Naruto.

suki
06-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Hopefully, Sasuke will die! YAY! NO MORE SASUKE! :D I hope Naruto kills him as well just to prove how weak Sasuke actually is compared to Naruto.
Do you think Naruto can kill Sasuke? He thinks of Sasuke as a brother.

Blein
06-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Ninetail fox will take over Naruto and all the Hidden Leaf Clans will try to kill him and reseal the fox....Naruto's obsession with Sasuke may lead him into a gay marriage too...

delga9
06-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Madara betrays sasuke and sasuke and naruto team together to defeat madara

geogreymon123
07-01-2010, 09:08 PM
with both naruto and sasuke dead

suki
07-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Ninetail fox will take over Naruto and all the Hidden Leaf Clans will try to kill him and reseal the fox....Naruto's obsession with Sasuke may lead him into a gay marriage too...
o_O poor hinata
Madara betrays sasuke and sasuke and naruto team together to defeat madara

Me like xD

I think Killerbee and Naruto will team up somewhere

Shika
07-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Epic ending:

Naruto and Sasuke team up to defeat Madara, who is now closing in to destroy the Leaf. While in the fight, Sasulke dies slowly. As he is dieing, Naruto is as well. They talk about how great of friends they always were. Naruto watches Sasuke die and cant take it. He goes Nine Tails to defeat Madara. At the end you see Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi standing in the Hokage building, as Naruto puts on the Hokages hat.

End Epicness.

coil
07-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I think that Naruto and Sasuke will fight, Sasuke will find out that Tobi brain washed him, Naruto and Sasuke will team up to kill hin and Sasuke dies. In the end Naruto will become hokage and bring world peace using his ability to change people.

nine tailed sasuke
07-08-2010, 03:36 AM
obviously this is how naruto and sasuke team up to defeat madara sakura does some more whinging and crying and then madara naruto sasuke and everyone else in the narutoverse team up to take her down lol

zerosameri
07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Like this (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63830)

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
07-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Naruto will end with hinata and naruto getting marry and Naruto becoming hokage. and sasuke coming to his right mind and join the leaf village once again.

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
07-08-2010, 03:09 PM
and i think tobi and sauske will start up the Uchia clan again

Yo_Slayer
07-08-2010, 05:05 PM
I still think its to early in the series to give an accurate answer other than the predictable answers that everyone have... so I have no idea.

=)

RockyL
07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Probably with Naruto becoming the Hokage and bringing peace to the ninja world.

shinobi_guardian_12
07-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Bet you think ur funny. Im not sure how it will end

darkdemonofthemist
07-10-2010, 06:50 PM
1.Something tragic happens that no one can control, like a meteror hitting the Eath or a big flood and everyone dies leaving the reader to think "That's it? That's all it took?"

2.Sasuke doesn't return to the village after the 13th rescue attempt, and Naruto & Sakura give up on living.

3. Things do turn out allright but like all non-romance mangas it will end with two characters doing nothing more then hugging and sharing a few laughs.

4. Masashi Kishimoto-in order to make all fans happy, makes 5 chapters of alternate endings.

Yep, that's how it is.

nine tailed sasuke
07-10-2010, 11:10 PM
well considering kishi likes sasuke and he likes dbz naruto loses control of the nine tails nine tails is released naruto dies sasuke does some emo speech uses some spirit bomb type chidori kills madara and the nine tails then kishi writes a series completely about sasuke and it would be called sasuke lol

Shikamaru Inuzuka
07-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Naruto and Sasuke will fight at the valley of end naruto is about to beat saskue but mandara knocks naruto. Mandara tries to take naruto to extract him but saskue uses chidori to try kill mandara.Mandara is shoked by this betrail saskue said he wanted to kill nartuo himself.At that moment naruto wakes up starting to look around confused then seeing mandaras half dead body wondering what happened. Then he sees a chidori comeing at his face and dodges it. He asks saskue what just happened he said he wanted to kill naruto himself. They fight it out untill naruto uses rasengan and saskue uses chidori they clash and sasuke lose all his chakra and fanits. When saskue wakes up he is tied up and cant move and sees naruto. naruto asks him why he went aganist his brothers wishis and became a missing ninja. Saskue asks him how he knew that naruto said he knows about uchiha maasacure and why it was asked by itachi to kill the uchiha clan by the power itachi gave him. Naruto then asks saskue to answer his question, saskue says it was to kill the people that made itachi kill the uchiha. naruto responds by saying it was worng what the elders did but he shouldnt hate the whole leaf for there mistakes. Saskue then says he dose hate the whole leaf.naruto then gets up and starts to leave then mandara comes in with a kunai and almost killing naruto. saskue beliveing that naruto is dead remebers this felling when mandra told him the truth about itachi and gets so enraged when mandara comes in and tries to kill saskue for his betrail before saskue brakes free from the ropes and uses chidori thunder to kill mandara with the last of his chakra. to make sure he killed mandra he took his sword and sliced through his body. After he killed mandra saskue went to narutos almost dead body (thiking he was dead) and told him he was sorry for evrything he did. Saskue then turns away. Naruto hearing everything he said said saskue and stood up. Sasuke now crying heard him and went over to help him and said Naruto i thought you died he said i wont die untill he becomes hokage. Saskue then carrys him back to the leaf village when he is stopped by kakashi saying what did you do he told them what happened they took naruto to the hospital. When naruto woke up he was being looked at by sakura and saskue. They told naruto that tsunade was going to chose a knew hokage and she chose naruto for betting saskue and surpaising her and every other ninja in the leaf. Saskue was excepted bake to the vilage for ending the 4th great ninja war and saving narutos life. Thats how i think naruto will end

JenniferWonderland
08-05-2010, 05:14 PM
we'll have to find out i guess

MDR
08-05-2010, 05:20 PM
I dont think Naruto will end anytime soon. I think there will be another part with him slightly older and Kabuto as the main villain.

JenniferWonderland
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I never thought of that..O:

MDR
08-05-2010, 05:37 PM
The series is too popular. Kabuto is the enemy that is not a threat right now but eventualy will become strong enough to defeat anyone.

JenniferWonderland
08-05-2010, 05:38 PM
So it'll go on `:P

Uchiha Zail
08-13-2010, 09:11 AM
I think (hope) Sasuke gets roflstomped by naruto and dies.

*** maya doray ***
08-14-2010, 02:11 AM
it doesn't matter for me how naruto will end ;) , the important for me is to see a nice and unforgotten ending `:) for the most amazing show in the whole world ...`;)

ShadowSewing
09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
it doesn't matter for me how naruto will end ;) , the important for me is to see a nice and unforgotten ending `:) for the most amazing show in the whole world ...`;)

Agree with that.

iDooom
01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Random prediction: Team 7 fights Madara and they all die taking him down(after Kabuto is killed but Madara succeeds except Naruto survives somehow). Then Konohamaru becomes Hokage. The End.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
01-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Ino, Sai, Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke end up in a polygamous marriage... with each other....
JK
Kabuto ends up sleeping with the fishes
Sasuke ends up being killed(much to Naruto and Sakura's dissappointment and sadness) after all by betraying Madara who ends up sealed with the most annoying person on earth whom he cannot torture... yep you guessed it Mr. Whiskers

suki
01-21-2011, 06:40 AM
I agree ^^ but I'll be sad if my fav charries die xD
Ino, Sai, Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke end up in a polygamous marriage... with each other....
JK
Kabuto ends up sleeping with the fishes
Sasuke ends up being killed(much to Naruto and Sakura's dissappointment and sadness) after all by betraying Madara who ends up sealed with the most annoying person on earth whom he cannot torture... yep you guessed it Mr. Whiskers
lolllllllllllll

darkdemonofthemist
01-21-2011, 06:48 AM
With the Big Bang theory.

Naruto will go all extreme 9 tails and use a mega rasengan and everybody dies.

The end.

Inuyasha
01-21-2011, 06:51 AM
i think somethign similar i think he's gonna blow up from all his power

and then Someone else will be Hokage

xxPainxx
01-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Naruto will become Hokage and get married etc. and do something similar to what Minato did.`:|

kanisawa
01-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Naruto will bring a peace.Konohamaru will become hokage after Naruto...

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
01-23-2011, 05:16 PM
The gods or guardians of the Naruto world end up wantign to destroy the ninja verse to stop the havoc and put down Madara or just get rid of Madara and get rid of all the ninjas' Kekkai Genke(forgot how to spell) and ninjutsu all together, to make it harder for someone to gain power ever again.

Dr.kidoma-kun
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
naruto will never end!
it'll just keep going on forever.
except the only difference will be is that they'll add another syllable to naruto like they did with dragon ball, and dragon ball Z, and dragon ball Z Kai

gara my love
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
you are so right naruto well be never end....

Demonfire_Ninja
01-24-2011, 06:47 AM
I have thought about this before, but in order to say where I believe the story will head from where it is now, I will have to put my answer into several parts to explain properly what I think will happen to each of the characters.

The War: I think that the war of the Zetsu clones and Ninja Ressurects against the shinobi army will end up with the ninja's winning, but only after they lose allot of ninjas, by the end of the war the combined shinobi army will be severely weakened and all of the remaining shinobi will be too weak to continue the fight against Madara, Zetsu and Sasuke, who will have moved to a isolated location. The only people left in the fight will be Kakashi, Naruto (having not realized what was going on untill most, if not all of the fighting was over) and Sakura.

Kabuto: Kabuto will be killed after a rather large battle with some of the main shinobi, once they figure out where he is they will hunt him down and take him out to stop the ressurected shinobi, without having to seal them all.

Killer Bee: Madara, perhaps with help from sasuke or Zetsu will defeat and capture him while the war is going on and all of the shinobi are battleing (this will be what brings Naruto into the fray).

The conclusion: Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura will chase after madara, Sasuke and/or Zetsu, Eventually they will find them at madara's secret hideout, where he keeps the First Hokage-tree thingy but not untill after madara has removed the eight tails from Killer Bee, killing him. This is when the final battle will begin Kakashi will end up fighting madara while Naruto fights sasuke and Zetsu fights Sakura.

Naruto and Sasuke will both go all out against each other with their new fully developed powers, the fight will be very even. Meanwhile Kakashi will be fighting madara, in an even battle, (madara is powerfull, but kakashi has gotten much stronger) however the battle will begin to tip in madara's favour. Sakura will try to fight Zetsu but will find this extremely difficult due to most of her moves being physical punching type attacks and Zetsu basicly being a goo-like substance, however upon spotting Yamato embedded in the tree-thingy, sakura figures out that this is how Zetsu was created, seeing this she decides that the best course of action is to smash the tree-thingy freeing Yamato, however Zetsu attacks her defending the tree, this is when sakura realizes that the tree is also the only thing keeping Zetsu alive, so she begins a huge strugle to destroy the tree and defeat Zetsu, with him stopping her every time she tries to.

Meanwhile Madara defeats kakashi, Kakashi ends up getting stabbed by Madara, Sasuke and naruto hear Kakashi cry out in pain and look over to see him fall to the ground,there are alot of flashbacks of team seven and all the stuff from naruto and sasuke's young experiences with kakashi, Madara stands ominously over kakashi and pulls back for the killing blow, Naruto begins to run towards Madara and Kakashi as fast as he can but is clearly not going to make it, there are even more flashback as Naruto is running. As madara is about to deliver the final killing blow, his weapon stops a few inches from Kakashi's face, shocked kakashi looks up at Madara and sees a sword poking out through his chest. Shocked he sees Sasuke standing behind Madara, he had used one of his newly aquired eternal mangekyo powers to teleport to madara, like the power madara is always using. Not knowing that sasuke was going to do this, Madara had done nothing to protect himself and had been stabbed through the heart, a killing blow, with blood pouring from his chest, Madara falls to the ground and dies.

Seeing Madara has died, Zetsu uses a reverse summoning jutsu, Sakura pulls Yamato out of the tree just as it dissapears with Zetsu however Yamato is unconsious, the removal of the tree from the ground causes the entire hideout to begin collapsing, Sakura grabs Yamato and runs over to Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi. Sasuke uses his mangekyo powers to teleport them all out of the hideout before it collapses on them. Once outside, Sakura tries to heal Kakashi's wounds but discoveres that they are too severe and that she can't heal him. Kakashi will remove his mask and speak with his old team (alot of sentemental stuff that will probably be about a five minute speech and he may even comment on feeling like Sasuke was alot like a son to him) after which he will die, Sakura and Naruto will be crying and even Sasuke will shed some tears. The three travel back to the shinobi HQ, choosing to travel by foot so that they can have a talk and relax and reminice after all this time, Sasuke will talk about how his vengence was fuelled by the thought of losing his family but how Naruto and Sakura are his new family now, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH more sentimental crap. Anyway eventually they get back to the shinobi army HQ and talk to everyone about what happened, Sasuke will get pardoned due to his change of heart, and is allowed to return to the leaf villiage.

If you noticed any lose ends I didn't take care of, it is either because I didn't know what would happen with that or because I forgot about it, so you know, Nobody's perfect. You will also notice that I left a rather large loose end with Zetsu as well, I didn't know what to do about that and so this may not be the end of the series but just the end of the arc (and the end of Sasuke's rogue days). But this is just my viewpoint on what will happen, It probably won't happen like this but my guess is as good as any.
P.S. I don't really think that Kabuto will die either, I just really hope he will XD, but honestly I think that he would escape and maybe become the main enemy later on in the manga.

The Master Architect
01-24-2011, 07:33 AM
here we go again... Sasuke switches sides at the very last minute and saves the goddamn world and then die a honorable Death!

and again....WHY DO YOU TORMENT US GOD.

medlnic15
01-25-2011, 06:26 PM
naruto and sasuke will fight a big battle again, or they will team up against madara`;)

historygeek5
01-26-2011, 04:55 AM
Alot of major cahrctors will die , then like naruto and sasuke are the only ones left in the word then they both die in a epic fight

katsu uchiha
01-26-2011, 05:01 AM
Naruto survives and becomes Hokage, Sasuke either dies or lives and comes back to Konoha having turned his life around. And Sakura is married to Naruto.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
01-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Or everyone loses their ninjutsu abilities and kekkai genkei when an out of nowhere god pops up during the battle with Madara and Sasuke and decides his/her delayed intervention was a bad idea and takes their abilities away. Sasuke gets punished some way and Madara ends up being sealed with the world's most annoying person. Yep thats right... Excalibur from Soul Eater and can't torture him either JK
Naruto ends up becoming Hokage and Sakura...well I don't know about her...either she marries Naruto or Hinata does and Sakura ends up with someone else....
Sasuke
A)Dies after coming back to NU, SH, and KH's side
B) Same as A only he lives and ends up somewhere single....or married to someone(does not refer to any particular pairing so don't say it'll be a certain person)...
C) Is sacrificed by MU or killed by NU(accident), SH, or KH.

ilovesunny8887
01-27-2011, 02:28 PM
My dream is that he ended up with hinata *-* become hokage.. pease and sasuke with sakuraa

Manipulation
01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Somehow they will save Sasuke from the evil Madara and Kabuto, and kill those two with some Rasengan-Chidori combo. And live happily ever after.

And maybe Squad Seven will receive a nickname like the Sannin did, and Naruto and Hinata end up dating.

Flowster
01-29-2011, 06:19 AM
I think it will end with naruto and sasuke fighitng madara then sasuke gets injured and naruto finishes the fight (madara will be weakened because of naruto and sasuke beating him before) then sasuke well say Now its our turn to fight and in the love interest Naruto will date sakura for abit but then she realises she still likes sasuke so naruto is lonely and hinata comforts him and he realises how sweet she is and they end up together then later on sakura will realise wat a mistake she made. Naruto will become hokage and The teacher of Konohamuro (spelt that wrong) and i also think that like jirayi tsunade and roachy (Orichimaru/ Coakroach) will have a legendary name so people will remember them maybe Kyūkyoku no chīmu < ultimate team in japanese

JC.
02-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Sasuke will help destroy the leaf, but eventually see the light and let Naruto seal the juubi into Sasuke before he dies. Naruto and Kakashi will use the ultimate space dimension jutsu to teleport Sasuke to another plane of reality, saving the Ninja world and sealing the tailed beasts away forever.

The Shady Ninja
02-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I think Sasuke will eventually turn good, by some miracle.

Elite Seal
02-22-2011, 05:11 PM
I hope it never ends! `:P

Kaka
02-23-2011, 12:06 PM

Hahah until their great grandchildren!

MangekyoSasuke93
02-23-2011, 12:10 PM

i agree with this lol

Kaka
02-23-2011, 12:12 PM
i agree with this lol

MS93, i cant reply yet. ill reply when i can.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM
yea i hope it doesnt end either
but if it did...then he'd probably be hokage...or dies......

AnimeFreek
02-23-2011, 09:54 PM
i think naruto will battle sasuke and win...
and then he will stop madara's plan but not kill him...
so then there will be a 3rd season to naruto when he is like 19 or 20 years old.......
he is a sanin, almost a hokage, along with sakura and shikmaru!
then i guess he defeats madara later on and has a family with sakura!
:D:mrgreen:

Shikamaru Nara
02-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Kabuto gets killed by Naruto and Sasuke

vinsence
02-24-2011, 03:30 PM
how will naruto end?

Hopefully with a, 'happy endding'. :D

I mean dont we all want a, 'happy endding'?

Shikamaru Nara
02-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Actually http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3824/dme3rq.gif

Tsukiyomi
02-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Good guest would be him becoming the Hokage for the Hidden Leaf and bringing Sasuke back to the village or killing Sasuke.

RINNEMAN1
02-25-2011, 08:28 PM
I think it will end with either Naruto killing Sasuke and returning to the vilage to be Hokage or with them both dying to destroy Madara's plan.

Kill3r_B-st
02-26-2011, 11:45 AM
um its going to end where sasuke and naruto fight and mid way through the fight some ones gonna yell out that naruto is the new hokage while he fights sasuke and before this sasuke will have killed madara making him the leader of the akatsuki. they are going to kill eachother in the end. naruto will die as hokage. sasuke will realize right before his death that naruto is his best friend. how the juubi dies i havent thought about that yet. but naruto already saod next time him and sasuke fight they will both die. im sure that was a big hint and not to be over looked.

God Of Dogs
02-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Some how they save sasuke and naruto becomes the kage of the world.
/endthread:D

VampireCat
03-01-2011, 06:28 AM
Some how they save sasuke and naruto becomes the kage of the world.
/endthread:D
This.

marvinator
03-01-2011, 05:31 PM
it will end when Naruto becomes Hokage and Sasuke is back in the Leaf Village.

II Xion II
03-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Obviously happily. Though I always think it would be refreshing to see Madara get his way. It will never happen though lol.

Freshmen Academy Student
06-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Probably never.

narusaku naruto vs sasuke
06-17-2011, 04:14 PM

Danzo got killed by Sasuke already
and if im not wrong Kabuchimaru want revenge on Sasuke cuz he killed orochimaru

06-17-2011, 04:24 PM
i think it might be sasuke and naruto (maybe kakashi alone or sasuke naruto kakashi and sakura) vs madara
naruto marries sakura
kakashi marries that girl from that episode from flashbacks
naruto as hokage
`:))`:))`:))`:))`:))`:))`:))

06-17-2011, 04:30 PM

agreed`:)):D`:P

rados
08-31-2011, 10:40 AM
I think it will end with the defeat of Akatsuki in the Fourth Great Ninja War.