PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: so confused how to get bado and anbu kakashi

Sasumo Sogai
11-14-2009, 07:29 PM
how do u get bando and anbu kakashi!? like seriously, it shouldnt be so diffulcult! also what about hidan and kakuzu?

Sasuke
11-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Hidan and Kakuzu is easy:

Beat at least 20% of missions each with Hiruko, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, and Kisame.

For Bando:

I played for about 700-800 battles and I unlocked him in the shop.

Anbu Kakashi:

Clear 40% of Kakashi's missions and make sure you do his S-rank mission against Guy. Then get 20% or more on every other character's missions, and after redo Kakashi's S-rank and his rival will have changed from Gai to ANBU Kakashi. Beat him to unlock him.

Remember after unlocking them you HAVE to buy them in the shop.

Sun God "Blaze"
11-14-2009, 10:04 PM

Beat at least 20% of missions each with Hiruko, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, and Kisame.

For Bando:

Anbu Kakashi:

Clear 40% of Kakashi's missions and make sure you do his S-rank mission against Guy. Then get 20% or more on every other character's missions, and after redo Kakashi's S-rank and his rival will have changed from Gai to ANBU Kakashi. Beat him to unlock him.

Uchiha22
11-15-2009, 09:49 AM

For Bando:

Anbu Kakashi:

The only thing I think you have wrong is how to get Hidan and Kakuzu. To get them you have to just buy everything in the shop that's available and then you can buy them. The only characters I have left are Bando and Anbu Kakashi, so I'm not sure how to get them.

Hidan
11-15-2009, 10:58 AM
The only thing I think you have wrong is how to get Hidan and Kakuzu. To get them you have to just buy everything in the shop that's available and then you can buy them. The only characters I have left are Bando and Anbu Kakashi, so I'm not sure how to get them.

Nope, either way works, I got Hidan and Kakuzu by completing 20% of the rest of Akatsuki's missions, then of course I have to buy them.