PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Helping Groups

Naruto
05-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey mods can you guys make the Akatsuki and the Anbu official groups like we had the Beta Genins? I only asked so if someone needed help they would easily know who to ask for help.

Naruto
05-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I just want people to vote so I can know their opinions. If you mods say no this poll isn't a petition to revolt against you guys.

Vidda Hatake
05-09-2009, 07:47 PM
In a way, that would be nice. But, it might make things a bit 'sticky' because then some people might want to join just because it's an 'official' group and that would defeat the purpose of creating the 'group' in the first place. The main purpose is helping people and so far everyone who joins is doing their best to help (and I'm very proud of all of you!). The ANBU and the Akatsuki are two 'teams' who help and that's good enough for me.

garraswerewolf
05-09-2009, 07:54 PM
yes it would then we would have all these people and not one of them would do any thing all they would want is a bold or colored name
it was a good idea but im going to have to say no to it

Naruto
05-09-2009, 07:56 PM
For the Akatsuki we have a set number until we fill up all the positions like I"m Pain. For the Anbu you can maybe have 10 people. I'm only in this for helping don't really care about colored names. If people are only joining for what they get then these groups are useless.

garraswerewolf
05-09-2009, 07:58 PM
thats my point i know i help people and so does vidda-san but then again iv been here since we started the groups

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:04 PM
thats my point i know i help people and so does vidda-san but then again iv been here since we started the groups

What do you mean by " I've been here since we started the groups?"

garraswerewolf
05-09-2009, 08:14 PM

What do you mean by " I've been here since we started the groups?"
iv been here since we started the separate groups and i help out with the anbu

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Oh I thought you meant as you joined in the early days of the forum.

garraswerewolf
05-09-2009, 08:21 PM
no sorry if it didnt make sense

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:26 PM
no sorry if it didnt make sense

Its ok. I just asked to check if I was right or not.

garraswerewolf
05-09-2009, 08:34 PM
ok

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I hope the mods see this topic.

Vidda Hatake
05-09-2009, 08:48 PM

I did! ;) The forum opened to the public around March 27 and I joined April 4, so I've been here a 'while'... ;) I haven't missed a single day - maybe I'm having too much fun!! :lol: :lol:

deidara330
05-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Can I join a group? I really want to help people. I tried joining another group called the Hebi, but they haven't done anything since I joined. Are all the positions filled? If so, :cry: . If not, :mrgreen: .

Ashen
05-09-2009, 08:52 PM

I did! ;) The forum opened to the public around March 27 and I joined April 4, so I've been here a 'while'... ;) I haven't missed a single day - maybe I'm having too much fun!! :lol: :lol:

Wait exactly how old is this forum? :shock:

deidara330
05-09-2009, 08:54 PM

Wait exactly how old is this forum? :shock:
March 27th old.

Can I join a group? I really want to help people. I tried joining another group called the Hebi, but they haven't done anything since I joined. Are all the positions filled? If so, :cry: . If not, :mrgreen: .
Answer?

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:54 PM
It started at March 25th. I joined it at 3/27/09.

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:56 PM
What do you want to join? Anbu or Akatsuki?

deidara330
05-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Akatsuki. I need to go. Please give me an answer tommorow.

TheBlackChidori
05-09-2009, 09:08 PM
I could care less if we're official. I'm going to help people regardless.

Toma RNK
05-10-2009, 01:08 AM
I don't see how making you guys an official group will help. People asking questions don't bother SEARCHING the forum. They arent going to try to PM someone (and discover they can PM groups) they are going to post a new thread somewhere.

I am not trying to rain on your parade, but I just don't see it helping.

Ashen
05-10-2009, 03:26 AM
I don't see how making you guys an official group will help. People asking questions don't bother SEARCHING the forum. They arent going to try to PM someone (and discover they can PM groups) they are going to post a new thread somewhere.

Sadly I can't help but agree completely, and I'm a member of the Anbu... It won't make much of a difference and it'll still probably be us jumping around to numerous topics where people ask the same questions. What could going official do to help? If someone could give a very good answer to that, then I think it MIGHT be considered.

seannfma
05-10-2009, 05:29 AM

Sadly I can't help but agree completely, and I'm a member of the Anbu... It won't make much of a difference and it'll still probably be us jumping around to numerous topics where people ask the same questions. What could going official do to help? If someone could give a very good answer to that, then I think it MIGHT be considered.
Agreed 100%

Naruto
05-10-2009, 10:38 AM
MIGHT[/u] be considered.

Instead of people making numerous topics they can directly come to us.

Which is better people coming to you to ask a question or you going around trying to find a person in need of help?

Vidda Hatake
05-10-2009, 10:44 PM

Exactly!! I agree. ;)

Ashen
05-11-2009, 02:08 PM
What could going official do to help? If someone could give a very good answer to that, then I think it MIGHT be considered.

Instead of people making numerous topics they can directly come to us.

Which is better people coming to you to ask a question or you going around trying to find a person in need of help?

Okay now give me the odds of someone coming to me for an answer to their question, and compare them to the odds of them simply making a topic about it. You can barely even try to pretty up the answer. It would be nice if people came directly to us for answers, but believing they will just because we're official is too thinking too idealistically.

The short answer is, No. They will still make their own topics about it, almost as assuredly as the sun will rise. If they ask in our thread, great; If they send us a PM with a question, great. But our job would still be no different than it is now, which I view as jumping around to other topics to answer questions as well as answer questions in our own thread. Being official would have no real good or bad effect on that, so it isn't needed.

Naruto
05-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Hmm....You're right.
Well this topic is uselees now.

Toma RNK
05-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I am sorry that I (with a little help) murdered this thread in it's sleep.

Ashen
05-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I am sorry that I (with a little help) murdered this thread in it's sleep.

Me too, but in the grand scheme of things it just won't help... :(

TucanaTheToucan
06-05-2009, 10:06 PM
It be nice if they became official groups.

Soccer Ninja 21
06-06-2009, 01:54 PM
I say yes, because it might be helpful, but someone with good judgement should watch over who gets in and who doesn't. If too many people want to join we need people who will make good choices and up-keep the repution of the "helping groups"