PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Shop mode? And a Question on CoNR2

Fan of Minato
11-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Well, I keep hearing "Shop mode" What exactly is that? I just got CONR2 so I don't know. I'm kind of collecting the games.

Also, in the final battle between Naruto and Kabuto how do you beat Kabuto? I know you have to use Rasengan on him when his life his low but I can't get his life to get that low because any of my attacks won't work on him as he substitutes and hits Naruto and his attacks do major damage. So any tips on that one?

Any help is appreciated.

Sun God "Blaze"
11-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Why did you get that game? you do know CoNR3 came out right?

and for Kabuto, just try to stay back and it may take a while but it's affective, while back away from him send a clone in to the ground repeatedly to attack him, and when his life is low enough run up and hit him with a Rasengan hope I helped :mrgreen:

Hockey Otaku
11-14-2009, 08:53 AM
I don't remember...do you have to beat him with the Rasengan? If you do, just kill him almost and then hit him with the Rasengan. I think all you have to do is beat the crap out of him. There's no secret.

Also, I don't think there's a shop mode on CoNR2. There is one on CoN2 though.

Sun God "Blaze"
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
I don't remember...do you have to beat him with the Rasengan? If you do, just kill him almost and then hit him with the Rasengan. I think all you have to do is beat the crap out of him. There's no secret.

Also, I don't think there's a shop mode on CoNR2. There is one on CoN2 though.
Yeah, there isn't a shop in CoNR2 but there is one in CoNR3

Hockey Otaku
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Yeah, there isn't a shop in CoNR2 but there is one in CoNR3
Really? This makes me happy :mrgreen:

Ok I played for like, half an hour trying to beat Kabuto again. It is now confirmed, the only way to win is to beat the stuffing out of him and then Rasengan him into oblivion. The suggestion is to use rasengan more than once, and to avoid using substitution.

Btw, if you're collecting the games, don't even bother to get the first one, or if you do get a cheap used one, because it's lame and has the same storyline as part (Zabuza arc) of CoN2, with fewer characters.

Fan of Minato
11-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Really? This makes me happy :mrgreen:

Ok I played for like, half an hour trying to beat Kabuto again. It is now confirmed, the only way to win is to beat the stuffing out of him and then Rasengan him into oblivion. The suggestion is to use rasengan more than once, and to avoid using substitution.

Btw, if you're collecting the games, don't even bother to get the first one, or if you do get a cheap used one, because it's lame and has the same storyline as part (Zabuza arc) of CoN2, with fewer characters.

I got the first one already like a long time ago. xD I beat Kabuto..KGT gave me a tip it really helped. Up+B combo.....

Hockey Otaku
11-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Don't you think the first one sucks? It takes about 20 minutes to beat the story mode xD

Fan of Minato
11-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Don't you think the first one sucks? It takes about 20 minutes to beat the story mode xD

Yeah it was easy but I don't play it anymore..I wanna play CoNR3 though.. T_T