ECW Original
11-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Who wins?

sakura_blossom
11-14-2009, 05:54 AM
ed definetly

narutoultra
11-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Since Neji is mainly close range, and Ed can control metal and rock to block the attacks.
I'm guessing Ed.
EDIT: or does Neji have to big of a speed advantage?

The Demon Zabuza
11-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Ed don't have squat that can hurt Neji. Post Neji is faster, and 64 palms would take him out. He would still be able to use alchemy, but wouldn't be able to breath. Anything he does with spears and stuff can be either dodged or Kaitened away.

Abigail
11-14-2009, 06:34 AM
Ed don't have squat that can hurt Neji. Yes, because Neji's been shown to tank so much right? Post Neji is faster What speed feats has Neji shown exactly?

AkatsukiMember
11-14-2009, 10:03 AM
I think Neji would win. He has a great speed advantage.

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 10:06 AM
I think Neji would win. He has a great speed advantage.
yeah. even if ed is an awesome alchemist, he's not anywhere fast enough to keep up with neji.

The Demon Zabuza
11-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Yes, because Neji's been shown to tank so much right? What speed feats has Neji shown exactly?

He speedblitzed three Kisame water clones during their battle with Gai. Sure, they were only clones, but the real one is currently keeping up with KB, so that's defiantly is some speed. Also, he reacted to KN0 in part one, and would have totally owned him. On top of that, his data book has the same stat as Sasuke, 4.5. All in all, I would say he's faster.

Abigail
11-14-2009, 11:32 AM
He speedblitzed three Kisame water clones during their battle with Gai. And? Water clones are 10% as powerful as the original which in this case was a 30% clone of Kisame. Basically, they were 3% of Kisames strength. Not that great a showing. Sure, they were only clones, but the real one is currently keeping up with KB, so that's defiantly is some speed.See above. Also, he reacted to KN0 in part one, and would have totally owned him.What? He used a little bit of Kyuubi chakra to reopen his tenketsu, wouldn't call that KN0. On top of that, his data book has the same stat as Sasuke, 4.5. All in all, I would say he's faster.Congratulations, he has a 4.5 speed stat in the Narutoverse, which Ed isn't a part of, so useless numbers are useless.

Also loldatabook.

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 11:36 AM
And? Water clones are 10% as powerful as the original which in this case was a 30% clone of Kisame. Basically, they were 3% of Kisames strength. Not that great a showing. See above. What? He used a little bit of Kyuubi chakra to reopen his tenketsu, wouldn't call that KN0. Congratulations, he has a 4.5 speed stat in the Narutoverse, which Ed isn't a part of, so useless numbers are useless.

Also loldatabook.

I noticed that databook stats are actually quite used here by all in general.
*shrugs*

Anyway to others whats stopping Edward doing his trasmuting.

The Demon Zabuza
11-14-2009, 11:38 AM
And? Water clones are 10% as powerful as the original which in this case was a 30% clone of Kisame. Basically, they were 3% of Kisames strength. Not that great a showing.

See above.

What? He used a little bit of Kyuubi chakra to reopen his tenketsu, wouldn't call that KN0.

Congratulations, he has a 4.5 speed stat in the Narutoverse, which Ed isn't a part of, so useless numbers are useless.

Also loldatabook.

And? That Kisame was owning Gai in Taijutsu, before he opened gates. There isn't even proof that that Kisame was worse in Taijutsu than the real one, since it was only his chakra that was depleted. I would say that's good, especially since there was three of them, so it's 30%.

Databook can be used as a basis, even if it isn't accurate. That's the same as Sasuke, who's transonic. I know it's a rubbish measure, but it proves he's fairly fast.

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 11:40 AM
And? That Kisame was owning Gai in Taijutsu, before he opened gates. There isn't even proof that that Kisame was worse in Taijutsu than the real one, since it was only his chakra that was depleted. I would say that's good, especially since there was three of them, so it's 30%.

Databook can be used as a basis, even if it isn't accurate. That's the same as Sasuke, who's transonic. I know it's a rubbish measure, but it proves he's fairly fast.

Sasuke kept up with killerbee in speed and Raikage and managed to hold his own. I don't think he is transonic. Plus Kishi likes to hype him a low toptier speedster.

Azal
11-14-2009, 11:44 AM
im sad to say neji

C. Hook
11-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Neji, due to his... Wait a second, he doesn't HAVE speedfeats? YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

:lol:

Abigail
11-14-2009, 11:51 AM
And? That Kisame was owning Gai in Taijutsu, before he opened gates. The 30% Kisame was, not the 3% Water Clones Neji was fighting.

Neji, due to his... Wait a second, he doesn't HAVE speedfeats? YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

:lol:
Pretty much what I've been saying this whole thread.

C. Hook
11-14-2009, 11:56 AM
Pretty much what I've been saying this whole thread.

And that's why I'm so happy. Full Metal Alchemist never wins these things.:mrgreen:

Anyway, Ed actually has some speedfeats; he speedblitzed Zanpano and Jelso, when Scar could not. He also, with his heavier arm, was catching up to Scar. Scar is an aim-dodger of the highest degree. He also managed to take on Ran Fan for a while.

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 11:58 AM
And that's why I'm so happy. Full Metal Alchemist never wins these things.:mrgreen:

Anyway, Ed actually has some speedfeats; he speedblitzed Zanpano and Jelso, when Scar could not. He also, with his heavier arm, was catching up to Scar. Scar is an aim-dodger of the highest degree. He also managed to take on Ran Fan for a while.

How fast is Ed dude exactly?

C. Hook
11-14-2009, 12:12 PM
How fast is Ed dude exactly?

Ed? He's probably subsonic, but he's definitey quite a bit faster than human speed.

Still not anything compared to Wrath, Lin, or Lin-Greed, though.