View Full Version : who would win neji or sasuke

uchiha-master
11-13-2009, 01:06 PM
ok sasuke can use mangekeouy and all his sharingan trick no other jutsu

and neji all byakugan tricks

who would win

Lone Wolf
11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Omg Sasuke Roflstomps very badly. Neji has shown no defence towards Tsukuyomi and other Genjutsus. Neji is too slow to dodge Amaterasu, Susano'o is an overkill.

uchiha-master
11-13-2009, 01:10 PM
wel neji chara control is so good he can see his chakra mes stop and escape any genjutsu havent you read in the manga

mangekeouy or genjutsu dont affect byakugan and it also has a 2 ateg later on on the manga

Lone Wolf
11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Show some proof that he can escape Genjutsu.
Even if Genjutsu doesn't work Amaterasu can still kill him.

uchiha-master
11-13-2009, 01:13 PM
well neji in shippuden rotation i strong enough to block amaterasu or neji can use hie incredible speed or

he can block sasuke chakra so he wont be able to use his sharingan

Lone Wolf
11-13-2009, 01:15 PM
First of all Rotation doesn't block Amaterasu. And Neji is too slow to catch up to Sasuke, Byakugan doesn't block Genjutsu.

uchiha-master
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
oh ok whatever

optimuskage
11-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Neji's WAAAAAY overrated, Sasuke would win, hands down

uchiha-master
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
i dont think so neji is just so cool

Lone Wolf
11-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Thats called overrating dude... Saying a character wins just because his cool isn't how it works.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 07:31 AM
well neji is strongg he could take sasuke

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 07:34 AM
No he can't, not with what hes shown... Neji isn't even Sonic while Sasuke is Transonic...

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 07:37 AM
but could he avoid genjutsu?
(sasuke wins)

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 07:38 AM
Sasuke he have materasu and usano'o. I won't be surprise if he know tskiyomi

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Sasuke he have materasu and usano'o. I won't be surprise if he know tskiyomi
He does know Tsukyomi, he used it on Killerbee and a Kumo Shinobi.

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 07:44 AM
He does know Tsukyomi, he used it on Killerbee and a Kumo Shinobi.
Oh well then Sasuke knows all of Itachi jutsu. he is probally invinsable but he was defeated by the Kage's

Kuromaki
11-14-2009, 07:46 AM
Oh well then Sasuke knows all of Itachi jutsu. he is probally invinsable but he was defeated by the Kage's
Invincible? Sasuke is far from invincible. Note the Killa Bee fight and his short battle against Mizukage.

Sasuke doesn't know all of Itachi's jutsu, just his MS jutsu. Sasuke doesn't use Crow Clones or stuff like that, he has his own style.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 07:52 AM
well sasuke would win in the end.

but I do want to see improvment on the hyuuga clan IDK sasuke seems very powerful now I do want to see at least a new level of the bayakugan kind of like sharingan has mangekou sharingan. you guys know what I mean.

but don't understimate neji he can see threw genjutsu but because he has excellenet chakra control I am sure he counter attack against sasuke genjutsu and by the way neji is fast he a master of taijutsu called the gentle fist and if your master of taijutsu you have to rely alot in speed if you mainly use taijutsu. so I believe neji is capable of fighting against sasuke in tiajutsu as well and maybe neji has the upper hand when fighting in taijutsu.

as for ninjutsu here where sasuke has the advantage since it seems that neji has not shown any ninjutsu other than rotation and empty palm. so if sasuke uses mainly ninjutsu neji is going to have to rely alot in speed to attack sasuke and close those chakra points of sasuke and damage him internally. so the key for neji to win this battle against sasuke is to beat sasuke as fast as possible. and use alot of speed to attack sasuke.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 07:56 AM
yeah i agree you forgot neji air palm

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 07:58 AM
well sasuke would win in the end.

but I do want to see improvment on the hyuuga clan IDK sasuke seems very powerful now I do want to see at least a new level of the bayakugan kind of like sharingan has mangekou sharingan. you guys know what I mean.

but don't understimate neji he can see threw genjutsu but because he has excellenet chakra control I am sure he counter attack against sasuke genjutsu and by the way neji is fast he a master of taijutsu called the gentle fist and if your master of taijutsu you have to rely alot in speed if you mainly use taijutsu. so I believe neji is capable of fighting against sasuke in tiajutsu as well and maybe neji has the upper hand when fighting in taijutsu.

as for ninjutsu here where sasuke has the advantage since it seems that neji has not shown any ninjutsu other than rotation and empty palm. so if sasuke uses mainly ninjutsu neji is going to have to rely alot in speed to attack sasuke and close those chakra points of sasuke and damage him internally. so the key for neji to win this battle against sasuke is to beat sasuke as fast as possible. and use alot of speed to attack sasuke.
Neji hasn't shown any feats in either Genjutsu defence or speed... Don't make things up.

Neji can't do crap to Sasuke who is Transonic with Supersonic reactions.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 07:59 AM
if you read the mangana then you will see what he means

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:05 AM
if you read the mangana then you will see what he means
Dude i do read the Manga, and Neji haven't shown any Genjutsu defence and Speed feats, Sasuke just speedblitz Neji and kill him.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:08 AM
Neji hasn't shown any feats in either Genjutsu defence or speed... Don't make things up.

Neji can't do crap to Sasuke who is Transonic with Supersonic reactions.
actually if you pay attention other than to sasuke neji has shown features of super speed his fight against naruto and his fight against kidomaru. like I said taijutsu user need to rely on speed that there main focus. and neji is capable of counter attacking genjutsu because of his vision to see genjutsu and his ability of excelent chakra control he is capable of counter attacking it. that my proof.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:08 AM
well not yet but ill go with you but if you read the mnagan you should have read

mangekeouy dosent affect byakugan

and it is also commen sense

people with good chakra control can escape genjutsu

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:09 AM
well not yet but ill go with you but if you read the mnagan you should have read

mangekeouy dosent affect byakugan

and it is also commen sense

people with good chakra control can escape genjutsu

Give me the chapter and the page where it says that Mangekyou can't affect Byakugan then I'll believe you.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:10 AM
i would if i remeber let me see if i can find it on the internent

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:11 AM
actually if you pay attention other than to sasuke neji has shown features of super speed his fight against naruto and his fight against kidomaru. like I said taijutsu user need to rely on speed that there main focus. and neji is capable of counter attacking genjutsu because of his vision to see genjutsu and his ability of excelent chakra control he is capable of counter attacking it. that my proof.

Where does it say that Byakugan can escape Genjutsu? Also Neji isn't even at Sonic speed when Sasuke is Transonic... Obviously Sasuke can speedblitz Neji with ease.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:11 AM
i couldent find it lets keep talking ill presave you

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:12 AM
well not really neji is not fast with his feet but with his hand he is also

be smart neji chakra control is so good he could concetrate all his chakra to his feet and could move at the speed of ligth

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:14 AM
well not really neji is not fast with his feet but with his hand he is also

be smart neji chakra control is so good he could concetrate all his chakra to his feet and could move at the speed of ligth

No one in Naruto is at the speed of light... the fastest shown was Madara, Raikage and Minato with FTG... Neji can''t concentrate his chakra to his feet. Why? Because he didn't do it in the manga... And in the Manga Sasuke has shown to have Transonic speed.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:15 AM
great chakra control ninja an escape genjutsu that how you can counter attack genjutsu.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:15 AM
omg dude cause we are not in that part yeat when hinta figths pein pein does genjutsu and hinta state genjutsu are easy to escape

i think it was there can quite remmeber lets vote

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:16 AM
yes i know i agree thats what i am trying to conclude but lone wolf just loves sasuke

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:16 AM
great chakra control ninja an escape genjutsu that how you can counter attack genjutsu.

Has anyone ever shown to escape Tsukuyomi by himself? No... Sasuke excaped due to Sharingan and Kakashi stated clearly that only Sharingan users can fight Another Sharingan user.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:17 AM
yes i know i agree thats what i am trying to conclude but lone wolf just loves sasuke
No I don't love Sasuke... I'm stating facts for you Neji overraters. Sasuke has shown 5 times the feats as Neji.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:17 AM
No one in Naruto is at the speed of light... the fastest shown was Madara, Raikage and Minato with FTG... Neji can''t concentrate his chakra to his feet. Why? Because he didn't do it in the manga... And in the Manga Sasuke has shown to have Transonic speed.
true but that doesn't mean he cannot do that becaus he is excellent at chakra control sure they have not shown it but it doesn't mean he can't. but based on his chakra control he is capable of doing it since he can realease chakra all over his body.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:18 AM
omg say 2 if you go for neji

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:18 AM
true but that doesn't mean he cannot do that becaus he is excellent at chakra control sure they have not shown it but it doesn't mean he can't. but based on his chakra control he is capable of doing it since he can realease chakra all over his body.

NEJI can't do stuff that he didn't show... Neji is shown to be very slow in the Manga so he is very slow in a battle until he show some speed...

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Has anyone ever shown to escape Tsukuyomi by himself? No... Sasuke excaped due to Sharingan and Kakashi stated clearly that only Sharingan users can fight Another Sharingan user.
true but sasuke is not going to be useing onlu tsukuyomi as his genjutsu attack if he is then he is pthetic because he is sacrifcing his own eyes all the time just to beat his opponent quickly.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:19 AM
well i agree with jesse

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:20 AM
true but sasuke is not going to be useing onlu tsukuyomi as his genjutsu attack if he is then he is pthetic because he is sacrifcing his own eyes all the time just to beat his opponent quickly.
Dude if you kill the Opponent without Dieing then you win. No one cares how he do it and no one cares if he gets blinded...

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:20 AM
NEJI can't do stuff that he didn't show... Neji is shown to be very slow in the Manga so he is very slow in a battle until he show some speed...
he did show speed his battle with kidomaru and naruto if you ever remember..... he showed tremedous speed when he fought against kidomaru in fact neji hd to rely alot in speed in that battle because kidomaru was a long range fighter.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:21 AM
yes neji has great speed

and sasuke is only strong cause he is ovepoered neji is a hard worker

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Ok read these and you'll understand:
http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Sasuke+Uchiha
http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Neji+Hyuga

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Dude if you kill the Opponent without Dieing then you win. No one cares how he do it and no one cares if he gets blinded...
yes it does matter because in sasuke last battle he used his mangekou sharingan so much and susanoo so much that his body took a gigantic strian on him and sasuke was defeated in the end by the earth village leader and sasuke was rescued by madara.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:24 AM
thats the old neji and what is your point

Lone Wolf
yes it does matter because in sasuke last battle he used his mangekou sharingan so much and susanoo so much that his body took a gigantic strian on him and sasuke was defeated in the end by the earth village leader and sasuke was rescued by madara.
This isn't the manga dude... This is just an One on One battle.

uchiha-master
yes that is true it does matter people wow this thread will become rich with posts cool

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:25 AM
thats the old neji and what is your point
No thats Neji (Post)... It clearly states that he has Empty palms where he did it after time skip.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:25 AM
t is one the mnga ill give links ok people

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Ok read these and you'll understand:
http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Sasuke+Uchiha
http://mvbg.wikispaces.com/Neji+Hyuga
yeah it proves that neji is very fast and capable of fighting with sasuke in taijutsu and genjutsu but as for ninjutsu like I said before neji lacks ninjutsu and sasuke has the upper hand on that.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:26 AM
read manga form 463 to 470 and you will see how sasuke got his ass wip by a griel

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:27 AM
This isn't the manga dude... This is just an One on One battle.
it is part of the manga if you read the manga that what happend.....

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:27 AM
Neji:
Busting Level: Building
Endurance: Building
Speed: Faster than the eye can see

Sasuke:
Busting Level: Large Building (Large Hill, possibly Small Mountain with Kirin)
Endurance: Building (Skyscraper with Susano'o)
Speed: Transonic, Supersonic reactions

God read...

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:28 AM
ok so neji has two vote

and

sasuke has 1 by use

so that means neji is in the leade we need defense and things

here is my defense

nejiwinsfastcan cancel genjutsu

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:28 AM
omg it is in the mnga 463 to 470

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Even if Genjutsu won't work Neji can't defend against Amaterasu and Susano'o.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Neji:
Busting Level: Building
Endurance: Building
Speed: Faster than the eye can see

Sasuke:
Busting Level: Large Building (Large Hill, possibly Small Mountain with Kirin)
Endurance: Building (Skyscraper with Susano'o)
Speed: Transonic, Supersonic reactions

God read...
what the hell is supersonic means is that the best I can say is he has super speed he is not faster than light. you know and sasuke is not god like. like I said sasuke can defeat neji if he mianly uses ninjutsu but neji can counter attack his genjutsu and can keep up with sasuke speed and taijutsu.

Lone Wolf
omg it is in the mnga 463 to 470
Sasuke got beat by Raikage because Raikage is Low Hypersonic but Neji is not even Sonic.

uchiha-master
well techincally sasuno ( has 2 abilites wich neji is able to blcok ) Susanoo, named for the God of the Sea and Storms, is a technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a sword wielding spectral form which will surround the user. This jutsu is generated by both Mangekyou eyes. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield.

The sword is formed out of the sake in the gourd it holds, meaning the sword has no true physical form. This legendary weapon, known as Totsuka's Sword and the Sakegari (Sake Cutting) Long Sword, utilizes the main ability of the jutsu. Anyone or anything cut by the blade will be sealed away into a Genjutsu of blissful oblivion until the end of time. It is said the sword is thus the ultimate counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword. The shield is known as Yata's Mirror. It is said this shield can defend against any attack. Together the sword and shield will make the Susanoo user nearly invincible. Like other Mangekyou techniques, usage of Susanoo will damages the eyes and health of the user.
\

so is a shiled a genjutsu

for amaterasu it will hurt neji but i am sure not kill him

and if neji seal sasuke cahkra amterasu wont work

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:32 AM
what the hell is supersonic means is that the best I can say is he has super speed he is not faster than light. you know and sasuke is not god like. like I said sasuke can defeat neji if he mianly uses ninjutsu but neji can counter attack his genjutsu and can keep up with sasuke speed and taijutsu.

Your debating and you don't even know what Supersonic means? God next time learn how to debate.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:32 AM
no he dont lose he use sasuno imortal shield you really need to read the mngana before making a statment

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:33 AM
well techincally sasuno ( has 2 abilites wich neji is able to blcok ) Susanoo, named for the God of the Sea and Storms, is a technique which uses the Mangekyou form of the Sharingan eye to create a sword wielding spectral form which will surround the user. This jutsu is generated by both Mangekyou eyes. Susanoo will first form around the user as a skeleton. This skeletal form will then generate muscle and armor for battle and wield both a sword and shield.

The sword is formed out of the sake in the gourd it holds, meaning the sword has no true physical form. This legendary weapon, known as Totsuka's Sword and the Sakegari (Sake Cutting) Long Sword, utilizes the main ability of the jutsu. Anyone or anything cut by the blade will be sealed away into a Genjutsu of blissful oblivion until the end of time. It is said the sword is thus the ultimate counter to Orochimaru's Kusanagi Sword. The shield is known as Yata's Mirror. It is said this shield can defend against any attack. Together the sword and shield will make the Susanoo user nearly invincible. Like other Mangekyou techniques, usage of Susanoo will damages the eyes and health of the user.
\

so is a shiled a genjutsu

for amaterasu it will hurt neji but i am sure not kill him

and if neji seal sasuke cahkra amterasu wont work

Do you honestly think Sasuke is gonna sit around and wait for Neji to seal off his chakra? NEJI IS FREAKING SLOWER THAN SASUKE LEARN THAT...

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Even if Genjutsu won't work Neji can't defend against Amaterasu and Susano'o.
yes true he can't probably win amatarutsu and sasunoo if sasuke uses them like I said neji key to beat sasuke is to beat him as fast as possible and close his chakra points.

uchiha-master
no he is not how many time due i have to say that

uchiha-master
no neji could beat sasuno you dudes need to read thi look

is one of the best info places

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Ok i'm seriously gonna start a thread about whos faster Neji or Sasuke and gonna see the looks on your faces when everyone answers...

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:36 AM
well i ll make it ok and the only reason sasuke is fast is cause he use sharigan to copy lee taijutsu wich gave him speed

so neji is better

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Ok i'm seriously gonna start a thread about whos faster Neji or Sasuke and gonna see the looks on your faces when everyone answers...
I am not saying neji is faster than sasuke I am saying I believe he is capable of maybe he is as fast as sasuke if he uses eight trigram palms 64 plams or 128 palms.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:37 AM
well i ll make it ok and the only reason sasuke is fast is cause he use sharigan to copy lee taijutsu wich gave him speed

so neji is better

Who cares how he got his speed? It doesn't matter in a battle as long as he wins.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:38 AM
I am not saying neji is faster than sasuke I am saying I believe he is capable of maybe he is as fast as sasuke if he uses eight trigram palms 64 plams or 128 palms.

Neji can't use 128 Palms. 128 Palms is Non - Canon.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:38 AM
i made it ok go lets talk there i think

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:39 AM
yes he could use 128 palm he use it against kidomaru

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:40 AM

Idiot thats non canon he can't use it...

Kuromaki
11-14-2009, 08:41 AM
That was a filler move.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:41 AM
why not dont call me ididot please

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:42 AM
whats a filler move

Lone Wolf
128 Palm is a Non - Cannon move. Non Canon means its not in the Manga.

jesse uzumaki
That was a filler move.
no it wasn't neji battle with kidomaru was no filler..... it was part of the sasuke retrieval arc. how can it be filler.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:44 AM
no it wasn't neji battle with kidomaru was no filler..... it was part of the sasuke retrieval arc. how can it be filler.
128 wasn't in the manga so it was a filler move.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:44 AM
yes for real how could it be a filler

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:46 AM
128 wasn't in the manga so it was a filler move.
no one said this battle is mainly on manga you know and since the jutsu was used on a non filler arc it makes it official since kishi improved it.

Kuromaki
11-14-2009, 08:47 AM
whats a filler move
A move that is not canon.
I said it was a filler MOVE not a filler BATTLE.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:48 AM
no one said this battle is mainly on manga you know and since the jutsu was used on a non filler arc it makes it official since kishi improved it.
Na Kishi don't organize the Anime. Kishi draws the Manga and he never drew Neji using 128 palms. Naruto Anime Studio made that move up.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:48 AM
well what ever this is so cofusing

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:49 AM
well what ever this is so cofusing
Ask any of the Top debaters in this forums, they'll all say Sasuke.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:50 AM
so what ever if the say sasuke my heart says neji

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:51 AM
so what ever if the say sasuke my heart says neji
Then your heart must be an Neji Overrater. Debater use their brains not their heart.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Na Kishi don't organize the Anime. Kishi draws the Manga and he never drew Neji using 128 palms. Naruto Anime Studio made that move up.
the jutsu is official since is already written on many info on neji so it doesn't matter. if it was not on manga and I don't reply seeing on this thread that you can't use anime jutsu or just manga. so basically I can say neji could use 128 palms ok....

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:52 AM
well what ever i use my brain and my oppinion is neji

Kuromaki
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
well what ever i use my brain and my oppinion is neji
I use my brain too, and you don't see me saying Neji wins this fight.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Ask any of the Top debaters in this forums, they'll all say Sasuke.
like I said before sasuke would win in the end if he uses his mangekou sharingan on neji yes sasuke would win. I am just pointing out what naji can counter attack on sasuke his taijutsu and genjutsu and speed. but neji would lose when sasuke is useing alot ninjutsu and mangakou sharingan.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:55 AM
well i got persuave sasuke would win but neji si still a top figther in my oppinions

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:55 AM
well i got persuave sasuke would win but neji si still a top figther in my oppinions
Sasuke is on the top tier and Neji is in the middle tier so obviously Neji isn't an Top fighter.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:56 AM
neji is still a top figther

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:56 AM
i am making a thread kakashi vs neji so i hoep we talk ther enext

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 08:57 AM
neji is still a top figther
NO READ! Neji is a middle Tier character he is not on the top.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 08:59 AM
ok then ok let tlak in this thread give me a sec for link

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 09:00 AM
ill meet all of you here ok http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33286

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Sasuke is on the top tier and Neji is in the middle tier so obviously Neji isn't an Top fighter.
ok look neji would lose in the end against sasuke ok but you claim that you trying to stop neji overrated fans but your same too with sasuke.

let's see neji can counter attack genjutsu sasuke vs neji on genjutsu

who wins

tied

taijutsu vs taijutsu
neji he well damage sasuke internal organs and close his chakra points

speed

sasuke wins but neji can win if he uses 64 palms or 128 palms but still sasuke could counter against neji speed like he did with raikage.

ninjutsu
sasuke wins obviously

in the end sasuke would win this battle.

so please stop making sasuke look like he a god.... and saying that neji can't stop mangkou sharingan we all know he can't but don't say that sasuke is going to win easy. I am sure sasuke is not going to use his mangkou very fast win a battle starts.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 09:03 AM
yes ther you go ok

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
yes ther you go ok
You were saying Neji would win a min ago and he just said Sasuke wins. Now your agreeing, whats wrong with you.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
NO READ! Neji is a middle Tier character he is not on the top.
actually he is because he was the first of the konoha 11 to be jonin and he is a genius in the hyuga clan and he was considered to be the most talented genin during his time even with sasuke still there. sure right now sasuke is cool but he equals sasuke based on genius and talent.

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 09:05 AM
very true jesse

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 09:11 AM
actually he is because he was the first of the konoha 11 to be jonin and he is a genius in the hyuga clan and he was considered to be the most talented genin during his time even with sasuke still there. sure right now sasuke is cool but he equals sasuke based on genius and talent.

Naruto wasn't a genius and he can still own Neji...

zebrakiller
11-14-2009, 09:12 AM
post vs. post sasuke takes it handily

uchiha-master
11-14-2009, 09:13 AM
yes he does

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 09:27 AM
its pretty obvious sasuke wins. However, we need to see more from Neji.

jesse uzumaki
11-14-2009, 09:28 AM
yep sasuke would win in the end but I am sure neji would leave sasuke scared.

Lone Wolf
11-14-2009, 09:30 AM
yep sasuke would win in the end but I am sure neji would leave sasuke scared.
How would he scar Sasuke? Sasuke has shown better feats in every possible way.

321zigzag1
11-14-2009, 09:31 AM
How would he scar Sasuke? Sasuke has shown better feats in every possible way.

This thread was somewhat painful to read.

Kudos for holding on.

Abigail
11-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Pro Tip: Putting someone who barely has any feats against someone who has more feats then he knows what to do with is a good idea.

SPAM [bot]
11-14-2009, 11:29 AM
neji pwns cuz he has bakugan

This is a joke, don't hate on me...

Abigail
11-14-2009, 11:55 AM
;1729568']neji pwns cuz he has bakugan

This is a joke, don't hate on me...
The sad thing is it's no worse then most of the arguments in this thread.

SPAM [bot]
11-14-2009, 11:57 AM
The sad thing is it's no worse then most of the arguments in this thread.

I know, I've noticed some of the noobs' way of debating and I've developed a slightly similar way of posting like them when I feel like it.