PDA

View Full Version : Kisame Fans Should Be Worried...

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I like Kisame too and this isn't saying that Killer Bee will be the one to win.
But it's looking like Kisame is going to die fairly soon. Why? The Akatsuki cloak. I'm not the first to realize this phenomenon but whenever Akatsuki
lose their cloak they die soon after. Kisame has now lost his cloak. He's dead.
Now Killer Bee might not be the one to kill him. I don't think he will be.
Suigetsu still needs to fight Kisame. How will Suigetsu beat Kisame? I have no
idea. But there will probably be some kind of crazy plot device or something.

Zazuro
11-12-2009, 05:28 PM
^ Hmm..cloaks lose.. = deaths...

Never really realized that...

Kakuzu lost his cloak = DEAD
Hidan lost his cloak = DEAD
Deidara lost his cloak = DEAD
Pain's cloak was torn and Nagato doesnt have a cloak = DEAD
Sasori lost his cloak = DEAD

.........MAN..I NEVER REALLY REALIZE THAT aKATSUKI ARE DYING SOON AFTER THEY TAKE OFF/LOSE THEIR CLOAKS!!

Zazuro
11-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Great observation mrsticky... xD

darkXotaku
11-12-2009, 05:30 PM
great now i feel depressed. >.>

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:36 PM
It was my lil' bro who took notice.

I was distracted by Kisame being a shark.

Zazuro
11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
It was my lil' bro who took notice.

I was distracted by Kisame being a shark.

Nice, your lil bro got god eyes and great theory...coming up which I think it's gonna be true.

I was also distracted by Kisame fusin' and transformin into a shark. >.>

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
The first Akatsuki to die was Sasori. He lost his cloak when he removed it to reveal
his true puppet form.

The second Akatsuki to die was Hidan. His cloak got ripped while fighting Asuma.

The third Akatsuki to die was Kakuzu. His cloak was damaged by Kakashi's Chidori

The fourth (and former) Akatsuki to die was Orochimaru. He didn't wear his cloak.

The fifth Akatsuki to die was Itachi. His cloak was destroyed by Kirin.

The Sixth Akatsuki to die is Pain. His cloak got damaged when Naruto went 8 tails.

Akatsuki that are left:

Tobi/Madara
Kisame
Zetsu
Konan (former)

Tobi's cloak is just. Konan is former Akatsuki so it doesn't quite apply (Orochimaru isn't really part of this pattern I just added him since he did die though.)

Kisame just removed his cloak in his transformation.

Zetsu ripped his cloak splitting in half and Sasuke said he would fry him with Amaterasu.

All the Akatsuki minus Konan maybe will eventually die.

Zazuro
11-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Well I think Tobi/Madara is gonna die soon...why? because he removed his cloak and put it somewhere to talk to sasuke in some cave to talk about the Uchiha backstory and truth about Itachi.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Wow, amazing observasion. I can't beleive you're little brohter actually noticed that! I hope Kisame lives a little while longer though, I've grown rather fond of him in teh past few chapters *sobsobsob* XD
Just to point out, I think fans of every character need to be worried. I have a feeling we are about to see a lot of deaths.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Well I think Tobi/Madara is gonna die soon...why? because he removed his cloak and put it somewhere to talk to sasuke in some cave to talk about the Uchiha backstory and truth about Itachi.

Tobi/Madara will be the last to die. He's the final boss. At least of Akatsuki.

minoto
11-12-2009, 05:57 PM
nice observation rep for you:D

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2009, 06:04 PM
True, but Kisame isn't just going to have that kill him.
It seems that he has the Plot in his side, for now anyways.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM

Plot is pretty amazing, isn't it?

yondaime
11-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Good eye and I am undecided on Kisame vs Killer Bee match, they both are really strong.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 06:18 PM

Do note that this isn't prediciting Killer Bee will kill Kisame.
It's just that SOMEONE will kill Kisame and beat him.

My prediction is Suigetsu will be the one.

deidara330
11-12-2009, 06:23 PM
The first Akatsuki to die was Sasori. He lost his cloak when he removed it to reveal
his true puppet form.

The second Akatsuki to die was Hidan. His cloak got ripped while fighting Asuma.

The third Akatsuki to die was Kakuzu. His cloak was damaged by Kakashi's Chidori

The fourth (and former) Akatsuki to die was Orochimaru. He didn't wear his cloak.

The Sixth Akatsuki to die is Pain. His cloak got damaged when Naruto went 8 tails.

Akatsuki that are left:

Tobi/Madara
Kisame
Zetsu
Konan (former)

Tobi's cloak is just. Konan is former Akatsuki so it doesn't quite apply (Orochimaru isn't really part of this pattern I just added him since he did die though.)

Zetsu ripped his cloak splitting in half and Sasuke said he would fry him with Amaterasu.

Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up. White Zetsu died a fe chapters after that. You may want to add him. Also, put spoiler tags.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up. Spoiler:
White Zetsu died a fe chapters after that.

I did write that his cloak ripped. But seeing how Raikage didn't actually kill
him (he attack Mizukage when thought to be dead) I say he's not dead
until Sasuke fries him with Amaterasu. Then for sure he will be dead.

Vivi
11-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Very nice observation by your bro.

Like an Easter Egg.

And I actually agree.

Especially:

Everytime a character died we saw their top card played out:

Chiyo used Reinarnation.
Jiraya used Sage Mode.
Orochimaru used this Hydra.
etc.

If they play out their best move:
Its more than often meaning soon death.

And I cant see how Kisame wants to top this transformation.

ShadowKyuubi
11-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah I think Kisame's gonna die...

deidara330
11-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up. Spoiler:
White Zetsu died a fe chapters after that.

I did write that his cloak ripped. But seeing how Raikage didn't actually kill
him (he attack Mizukage when thought to be dead) I say he's not dead
until Sasuke fries him with Amaterasu. Then for sure he will be dead.
You wrote that his cloak ripped, but not that he died. He was definately dead at the meeting, he was stabbed in the head and his seeds were all destroyed.

?ink?
11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
wat no D: thats sad

uchiha-master
11-12-2009, 06:46 PM
whats a cloak and i think kisame is dead soon sorry kisame

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 06:47 PM
You wrote that his cloak ripped, but not that he died. He was definately dead at the meeting, he was stabbed in the head and his seeds were all destroyed.

Zetsu is a plant-man. He can take a lot of damage and not die. Aside from Sasuke being the one who will fry him with Amaterasu we still don't know what the deal with Zetsu is. There's something up with him but we don't know what.

Now you may say. You're just saying that cause your a Sasuke-fan boy. I like Sasuke
but that's not why. I say Sasuke will fry Zetsu with Amaterasu because that's what
Sasuke said in Chapter 453. The author isn't having Sasuke say that just for kicks.

Sai9497
11-12-2009, 06:48 PM
I wonder if Kisame will be beaten.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-12-2009, 06:51 PM
I swear, if Kisame is killed I'll be pissed. Kisame's new form might be one of the best things in Naruto at this point, and to see it be thrown away in one chapter would be horrible.

NarutoFan12
11-12-2009, 06:51 PM

Zetsu is a plant-man. He can take a lot of damage and not die. Aside from Sasuke being the one who will fry him with Amaterasu we still don't know what the deal with Zetsu is. There's something up with him but we don't know what.

Now you may say. You're just saying that cause your a Sasuke-fan boy. I like Sasuke
but that's not why. I say Sasuke will fry Zetsu with Amaterasu because that's what
Sasuke said in Chapter 453. The author isn't having Sasuke say that just for kicks.
NOO!!! Not Zetsu-danna! Why?!

Vocaloid
11-12-2009, 06:54 PM
his true puppet form.

Akatsuki that are left:

Tobi/Madara
Kisame
Zetsu
Konan (former)

You forgot Deidara. His was torn/taken off and he killed himself.

I can't believe I had forgotten about the 'Akatsuki Cloak Curse' Dx I first saw it on a parody-ish pic that made fun of them being strip-teases xD

I didn't think it'd be this soon, though he might not actually die in this fight....plus I'm still hoping we find out something from his past, aside from him being from Kiri and a Member of the SNSotM..

deidara330
11-12-2009, 06:57 PM

I would never accuse you of being a fanboy, I'm just saying he was last seen dead. Simply being a plant doesn't mean he can tank much, because it took a simple neck snap from the Raikage and he was dead. He sent the seeds out before that, so that was the moment he died. Of course, he may come back for plot reasons, but for now we can say he's dead.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM

Because he betrayed Sasuke (a no-no in this manga).

Oh and he's an evil plant man.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I would never accuse you of being a fanboy, I'm just saying he was last seen dead. Simply being a plant doesn't mean he can tank much, because it took a simple neck snap from the Raikage and he was dead. He sent the seeds out before that, so that was the moment he died. Of course, he may come back for plot reasons, but for now we can say he's dead.

Yeah I see what you mean. Still I'm saying Zetsu is alive for plot reasons.

NarutoFan12
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM

Because he betrayed Sasuke (a no-no in this manga).

Oh and he's an evil plant man.
Can't you see my siggy! I love Zetsu-danna!!! And I know he's a plant man...

Fan of Minato
11-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I also noticed this, and I thought about that with Kisame too. Actually I was afraid of that as soon as I saw the Kisame shark transformation spoiler pic. I saw he didn't have his cloak on so was worried.

But I was trying to find any ways he wouldn't die, and one was:

Since Mr. Kishimoto created a pattern with all the "Akatsuki cloak off, their gone", I think he will go different this time and make Kisame live, because some fans as ourselves would predict that Kisame would die because he lost his cloak. So making Kisame live would throw quite a few off and would make the story a bit unpredictable. As Mr. Kishimoto might disrupt any patterns he followed, fans can't predict the next step in that pattern.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM

Do note that this isn't prediciting Killer Bee will kill Kisame.
It's just that SOMEONE will kill Kisame and beat him.

My prediction is Suigetsu will be the one.
My prediction is Gai at Seven Gates.

Plot is pretty amazing, isn't it?
Really is, whoever has Plot on their side usually wins.

Panzer General
11-12-2009, 07:47 PM
I think Kisame will be around a little longer.

RockyL
11-12-2009, 07:52 PM
i never realized that before, but now that you mention it it is true. so if you become an akatsuki memeber just dont take off you cloak and you should be fine. xD

Yori
11-12-2009, 07:55 PM
My prediction is Gai at Seven Gates.

Really is, whoever has Plot on their side usually wins.

Hm I say Gai with 8

ShikamaruGenius
11-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Well If they take out their cloak its because they need to use their true strenght... Wich mean its their final option. I never noticed that before but its true. Once they take off their cloaks. they are dead!

akatsukirocks
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM
why?!

Windking
11-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Actually not all akatsuki members..there's one member who die w/ his cloak on...

actually, when i was reading the manga..in the near end page..i saw kisame taking his cloak off..and i said.."no!you will die"...xd

i was going to make a thread like this but it seems someone beat me through it.

kisamerocks
11-12-2009, 10:58 PM
as much as i dont want to believe it,..its probably true....*sad face* now im gonna go into my emo state for a while...........
.............or play modern warfare 2 WOOOO!!!!!!!

Yuuta
11-12-2009, 11:20 PM
You've got a point.
The only one that didn't lose their cloack - Konan - is the only one to live so far, it seems.
Zetsu and Kisame are both pending right now.
Personally...I do think Kisame is going to die soon, but not by Killer Bee. I like Killer Bee, but I don't think Masahi Kishimoto does.

Typhar
11-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Actually not all akatsuki members..there's one member who die w/ his cloak on...

Hidan's body and cloak were blown apart by explosives then he was buried alive. his cloak was destroyed.

anyways, i doubt Bee will kill Kisame, but Bee is probably going to pull another stunt like last time and get away.
then again Kisame is enough of a threat that Bee may have to at least mortally wound him to escape.

Naruto2921
11-13-2009, 03:56 AM
Very nice did not think about that myself

ZackAttack
11-13-2009, 10:13 AM
bee could possibly be the strongest character in the manga right now. I think madara really is weakened to the point where he cant die but he also can't do much damage, maybe like a half ghost of some sort who needs the tailed beasts chakra to become a real person again or "whole".

bee hasnt taken this fight seriously, he's more worried about people finding out he's still alive then he is with the fight itself. I think bee is going to be a major part of the war and he could possibly kill kisame but kisame might end up escaping somehow. We don't know enough about kisame for him to be killed off yet, we actually know very little about him for being a character thats been in the manga for so long. Most characters in the manga this long get a back story of some sort (itachi, deidara, sasori, tsunade, etc). The only characters we didn't really know anything about were kakuzu and hidan and they werent in the manga for that long.

OrangeFoxx
11-13-2009, 10:16 AM
It kinda seems like a lot of ppl are underestimating Kisame :P I think he's gonna win. As a character, I hate Killer Bee.

Kisame > Killer Bee

ECW Original
11-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Bee is awesome.

ZackAttack
11-13-2009, 10:27 AM
i dont see how you can hate on killer bee, he brings a comical character to a manga that has forgot its sense of humor since jiraiyas death. Outside of that he isn't your prototypical naruo character and helps diversify a group of extremely similar characters.

Maxtone
11-13-2009, 11:53 AM
I do like Kisame so I hope he doesn't die, the cloak pattern is something I predicted in the begining of the fight . If Kisame or Killer Bee die it will be sad for me.

Nābris
11-13-2009, 12:11 PM

Oh my. I never took notice of this until now.

Well, considering that the Akatsuki are the main antagonists of Shippuden, they have always had a good chance of dying off. I was really hoping that Kisame or Zetsu would turn good or neutral and live, but that doesn't seem very likely at this point.

You bring up a well observed thought. I just hope it does not come true. :p

Skrall
11-13-2009, 12:23 PM
^ Hmm..cloaks lose.. = deaths...

Never really realized that...

.........MAN..I NEVER REALLY REALIZE THAT aKATSUKI ARE DYING SOON AFTER THEY TAKE OFF/LOSE THEIR CLOAKS!!

You forgot:

Itachi lost his cloak = DEAD

LOL

SasukeFallen
11-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I was just starting to think that it was everytime they lost there cloaks, they just so happened to be in an intense fight, and that acounts for them being killed, but that dosn't work. Reason, Deidara didn't lose his cloak in the Kakashi/Naruto confrontation and he lived.

Kishi must be using the cloak as a symbol, IMO a symbol of this unrivaled, powerful beings. I mean there all rouge S-class Nins. Then the moment they lose there cloak, they becom mortal, and defeatable, and they get defeated.

Also, I agree that Kisame is differnt, and won't follow this pattern. I'm not sure if he'll 'beat' Bee, but he may get away or it'll get interupted somehow. Reason being, we know Kisame isn't kile the others, Kishi even said that he's going to have a big role/importan character, so him to get killed off right as he shows his potential wouldn't make sense. Also, this isn't like some last ditch jutsu, It's just a power up.

I.e: Itachi's Susano'o, Deidara's self-explotion, Kakuzu fully pulling out all his chakra Nature hearts/monsters, Pein was on his last leg, Sasori ended up having to switch bodies to avoid death, Hidan was undone doing the only thing we could see he could do.

This seems to be IMO just one of the many thing he can do, and there's still a lot more to see. Kisame wasn't backed into a corner then utalized this jutsu, he was just capitalizing on the situation. Using all of Bee's chakra for his jutsu like he would any other powerful opponent.

Nemico
11-13-2009, 02:51 PM
That actually a pretty good observation. I believe that Killerbee will probably win for reasons that he needs to be on later in the Manga or the fight will somehow be interrupted and they won't finish. Suigetsu doesnt necessairly have to fight Kisame he just need to get the Sword(Samehade) that is his goal.

ShikamaruGenius
11-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Suigetsu doesnt necessairly have to fight Killerbee he just need to get the Sword(Samehade) that is his goal.

I think you meant Kisame :mrgreen: hehe
But you are right ^^

Nemico
11-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I think you meant Kisame :mrgreen: hehe
But you are right ^^

Sorry, thanks Shika for the correction.

Zazuro
11-13-2009, 03:50 PM
I dont know if this is true or not because who remebers the interview with Kishimoto that he was gonna say "Kisame will...." but he cutted off and the interviewer asked "Will be what?" and Kishi said "Sorry, I can't tell you. [Laughs]."

So.....
Chances:
Kisame will be dead
Kisame will turn good
Kisame will capture KillerBee
Kisame will show his transformation
Kisame will take a huge role later

Who knows.....

Naruto2921
11-13-2009, 06:33 PM
I dont see how you can hate Killer Bee, I also agree he is not taking things serious and still difficult to beat he just might be one of it not the most powerful character in the series

Chidori stream
11-13-2009, 07:01 PM
I like Kisame too and this isn't saying that Killer Bee will be the one to win.
But it's looking like Kisame is going to die fairly soon. Why? The Akatsuki cloak. I'm not the first to realize this phenomenon but whenever Akatsuki
lose their cloak they die soon after. Kisame has now lost his cloak. He's dead.
Now Killer Bee might not be the one to kill him. I don't think he will be.
Suigetsu still needs to fight Kisame. How will Suigetsu beat Kisame? I have no
idea. But there will probably be some kind of crazy plot device or something.
wow that is a nice abservation and he will die an akatsuki member to have such a tense battle will die

dragonjinchuriki dj
11-13-2009, 07:06 PM
of course he will die everyone will eventually even though i like kisame but it probably wont be killer bee didnt u see his transformation in chapter 471 yet!?

Kisame
11-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Hope not, for Kisame to die here and not having accomplished anything too notable would be horrible for the Kisame fandom. His death didn't even serve a purpose.

Although I guess the we'll see next chapter since the WSJ preview said the fight ended next chapter.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Hope not, for Kisame to die here and not having accomplished anything too notable would be horrible for the Kisame fandom. His death didn't even serve a purpose.

Although I guess the we'll see next chapter since the WSJ preview said the fight ended next chapter.

Kishimoto said in an interview that Kisame is important to the story, so I don't think Kishimoto would just throw Kisame away like this.

Kisame
11-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Kishimoto said in an interview that Kisame is important to the story, so I don't think Kishimoto would just throw Kisame away like this.

Iirc the interview was proven fake, not sure though.

C4 Karura
11-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Wow. This is a good theory/pattern. Your little brother is smart!

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Koisame will die

Chidori stream
11-14-2009, 10:48 AM
I just know it

Ur Mom
11-14-2009, 12:53 PM
I just know it
Double posting dude, just don't do it

Anbu_Black_Op
11-14-2009, 01:18 PM
hmm? very observative of your bro...but isnt it also true that kisame's sword absorbs chakra..maybe he'll do that to killerbee and take him captive..then put his cloak back on thus ending the "cloak death" haha i have no idea it's just a guess

fire
11-14-2009, 04:17 PM
WOW! The bee will kill the shark. never thought i would say that. rep for you

Miss Bella Rose
11-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Koisame will die

kisame...:cry: i don't want him to die ...he's kinda special..especially because he had a lot of respect towards Itachi-kun

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Just to be clear this isn't stating that Bee will necessary be the one to kill Kisame
just that Kisame is due to die soon.

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
kisame...:cry: i don't want him to die ...he's kinda special..especially because he had a lot of respect towards Itachi-kun

I'm not so sure it was respect more of that he didn't want to get beat to a bloody pulp.