PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 471 Discussion

TheBlackChidori
11-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Its out early, so what did everyone think of this chapter?

I gotta say, Fused Kisame looks pretty damn cool. But he's not nearly as tough as I thought he'd be.

Killer Bee hasnt even begun to use his full power, he has barely even let the Hachibi out. KB will have to use most of his power, but he's got this fight in the bag.

Sephiroth
11-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I am reading it as i post its starting off well in my oppinion

JMLapaxSF
11-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Well for me, Bee should just run. I think his chances of winnig is 50% only. coz of his raiton and i dont know bout his tailed beast.:D

Just finished it.

Sephiroth
11-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Well all i have to say now about it is that they are making Kisame look like a god kind of.He should of died when bee hit him but i like the little twist of his swords ablity

Lone Wolf
11-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Kisame is gonna own in his new form.

JMLapaxSF
11-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Kisame is gonna own in his new form.

MAybe. but isn't water's weakness is Lightning. For me that's only bee's advantage in this match. And sabu-chan doesnt strong at all too. So, not so sure.

flamey234
11-12-2009, 09:21 AM
It seems like the sword is like Kabuto in it's regenerative powers to its owner. Kisame also now looks like the Manta fish-man who was on Arlong's crew from One Piece

Lone Wolf
11-12-2009, 09:24 AM
MAybe. but isn't water's weakness is Lightning. For me that's only bee's advantage in this match. And sabu-chan doesnt strong at all too. So, not so sure.
Seriously it doesn't matter how strong Killerbee is. In Naruto water's weakness is Doton. Plot got Kisame's side, if the story end without revival of the Juubi, i would hate Naruto for the rest of my life.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 09:24 AM
I think the whole "I can only absorb so much chakra" will be the key
in beating Kisame somehow (whoever it is that beats him. If anyone.)

JMLapaxSF
11-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Seriously it doesn't matter how strong Killerbee is. In Naruto water's weakness is Doton. Plot got Kisame's side, if the story end without revival of the Juubi, i would hate Naruto for the rest of my life.

Oh. Lol. i think it is on Kisame's side. It's just almost unfair.

flamey234
11-12-2009, 09:26 AM
water's weakness in the Narutoverse is Earth since it absorbs the water. Lightning is good against Earth

JMLapaxSF
11-12-2009, 09:26 AM
water's weakness in the Narutoverse is Earth since it absorbs the water. Lightning is good against Earth

Oh yeah. I forgot. Bee's in big trouble.

Lone Wolf
11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Dunno about Arlong vs Kisame but Jinbei stomps him.

Darkaura-
11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
I loved the fact that we finally get to see kisame in real action. I was so made when he caught the 5 tail and we never got to see the fight now we get to see waht he is truley capable of. Ive been dying to see it. The face that shamhada has a tongue too makes me all warm inside lol its the coolest item/thingy int he entire series, like 100x better then sexy no jutsu

flamey234
11-12-2009, 09:28 AM
I think the whole "I can only absorb so much chakra" will be the key
in beating Kisame somehow (whoever it is that beats him. If anyone.)
It would probably be Naruto that beats him with that. I think they showed Naruto v pain before the battle against Kisame was to show what would happen to people who absorbed Nature energy without knowing how to control it. I believe eventually it will be Kisame v Naruto and the Samehada will absorb Naruto's Nature energy. Kisame then absorbs it from his sword and turns into a frog statue. That's my theory

Lone Wolf
11-12-2009, 09:30 AM
Again, seeing this chapter made me say Kisame can beat Itachi and Sasuke.

flamey234
11-12-2009, 09:30 AM
Dunno about Arlong vs Kisame but Jinbei stomps him.
yeah, definitely.:cool:

The Demon Zabuza
11-12-2009, 09:32 AM
Right now, Kisame seems to be owning. Anyone like to judge the size of that water area in the last page?

I reckon the only way KB is going to have a chance is if he goes full Hachibi.

Lone Wolf
11-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Right now, Kisame seems to be owning. Anyone like to judge the size of that water area in the last page?

The plots got Kisame's side. Kisame would win somehow.

flamey234
11-12-2009, 09:34 AM

I am going to guess the "water bubble" has about a quarter mile (if not half a mile) radius and is about 600 yards into the air

The Demon Zabuza
11-12-2009, 09:35 AM
The plots got Kisame's side. Kisame would win somehow.

KB sends a Menacing Ball at kisame and he absorbs it!

Wouldn't that be so stupid?

ZackAttack
11-12-2009, 09:56 AM
either kb wins or the fight gets broken up and nobody dies. I can't see kb being killed off before the war starts especially with the raikage having only 1 arm atm.

Vivi
11-12-2009, 09:56 AM
KB sends a Menacing Ball at kisame and he absorbs it!

Wouldn't that be so stupid?

Stupid yes.
Possible yes.

It would make Kisame overpowered and thats what Kishimoto currently does to some characters.
Best example Sasuke.

Also this would prove something:
If Kisame can absorb Chakra then pretty much every Chakra related Jutsu is useless such as Ninjutsu.

In other words Kisame can only be defeated with Gen or Tai.
Considering Gai and Lee are the masters of Tai, it seems more than likely one of the 2 will take out Kisame.

Yeah Gen is left but who do we have there?
Pretty much noone.

ShikamaruGenius
11-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay I just finish read it and that what I got from.

Kisame sword is really a porcupine fish. He absorb chakra unless water to get more bigger.
Kisame transformation is nice but looks like An orochimaru lab test. I know this isn't the case but I wasn't expecting that true form..
for the winner seriously, I doubt KB has a chance now unless he use his full strenght and even this..Back up would probably be needed..

Now for the part with Ao. I wasn't expected that his tag earing would appears to be a seal for the byakugan. that's is logic. But Fuu is in ao body in vice versa. that's look like some kind of the Akanama Clan jutsu...Anyway Is he planning to Cut the puppets head or Ao head? I'm confuse..

Good chapter in general. The next one will be descisive I hope...

JMLapaxSF
11-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Stupid yes.
Possible yes.

It would make Kisame overpowered and thats what Kishimoto currently does to some characters.
Best example Sasuke.

If Kisame can absorb Chakra then pretty much every Chakra related Jutsu is useless such as Ninjutsu.

Considering Gai and Lee are the masters of Tai, it seems more than likely one of the 2 will take out Kisame.

Pretty much noone.

I agree. nice job.

shikamarulover18
11-12-2009, 10:04 AM
it'll be a good fight but i think kisame will pull through in the end. i'm thinking it'll play out like this: kisame wins and then as he is en route to taking KB back to the akatsuki hideout, the kage alliance group will attack and take back killer be before they extract his beast.

Wismical
11-12-2009, 10:09 AM
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Could be a possibility.
But to me, that seems really predictable.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

HokageSoulReaper
11-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Stupid yes.
Possible yes.

Best example Sasuke.

Pretty much noone.

wasn't the Gai/Kisame rivalry been set up ever since the start of part 2?

remember, Kisame was pissed at Gai that he didn't remembered him when Kisame ''fought'' Gai during the rescue Gaara arc

ShikamaruGenius
11-12-2009, 10:34 AM

remember, Kisame was pissed at Gai that he didn't remembered him when Kisame ''fought'' Gai during the rescue Gaara arc

Yep and I wouldn't be surprise if he do the same thing if he saw him again :mrgreen:
But maybe if Kisame saw Lee then Maybe he will want to Kill him to make Gai Pissed Off. That sure is a good way to don't forget a name:geek:

Sage Of Six Paths
11-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Great chapter.

I always thought that this might happen.

Kisame has gotten more bad-@ss every chapter

lately. However, I also noticed that the only new power

he has shown is fusing with Samehada. We knew that he could

absorb chakra, just not on a scale this large. I think that we have been

underestimating Kisame.

Also what did people think of "phase 2" Haichibi, or whatever it is called.

Looked like Kiiler Bee's KN6.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Ao vs Fu is turning pretty cool.
Will either die and who?

Steven
11-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Kisame will end up winning his weakness is that he can only absorb so much chakra at once but being able to absorb 6 tails will take bee out of Hachibi mode.

Sage_freak
11-12-2009, 11:27 AM
does anybody else think this is wierd to see fusion like this in Naruto

Vivi

Nope ever since P1 when Kisame and Itachi came to Konoha.

However its obvious Kisame and Gai are Rivals.
Leaving it unfinished would be bad and Kishi knows that.
Thats why Kisame will not lose against KB.

Im not saying KB could win but more a tie.

Such as both knocking each other out and Sabu taking KB to safety.

Steven
Stupid yes.
Possible yes.

Best example Sasuke.

Pretty much noone.

they still have chakra and if they try an open up the gates he will absorb the chakra thrus stopping the gates and tiring them out.

plus I sure if he withstood an attack from bee he can tank gai and lees hits.

Vivi
11-12-2009, 11:30 AM
does anybody else think this is wierd to see fusion like this in Naruto

Nope...

Naruto is turning more and more into DB.

Sharingan=Super Sayin
Jugo=Absorbing like Cell
Now a weird Fusion.

And Steven:
Taijutsu doesnt require Chakra.Gates yes,
Taijutsu itself nope.

Steven
11-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Nope...

Naruto is turning more and more into DB.

Sharingan=Super Sayin
Jugo=Absorbing like Cell
Now a weird Fusion.

And Steven:
Taijutsu doesnt require Chakra.Gates yes,
Taijutsu itself nope.

Not all taijutsu require chakra, but some taijutsu moves do, and without the gates I don't see either of them beating him and since he Absorbs chakra the more he Absorb the more tired lee or gai will get.

Yori
11-12-2009, 11:56 AM

So wrong, Sasuke yes but Itachi No. How? Hoc can Kisame absorb a full scale Susanoo or an Ammy? Plus I think Gen is Kisames weakness

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Kisame and Samehada are definitely better now, and probably the Akatsuki's strongest asset.

ZackAttack
11-12-2009, 12:18 PM
kisame was scared of jiraya and thought both him and itachi fighting together might not be able to beat him. Kisame wasnt meant for as big of a role back then so he probably has gotten a pretty big power boost since then. I don't think either is going to die in this fight, i eventually think gai is going to fight kisame and go 8 gates and end up dying.

Yori
11-12-2009, 01:01 PM
kisame was scared of jiraya and thought both him and itachi fighting together might not be able to beat him. Kisame wasnt meant for as big of a role back then so he probably has gotten a pretty big power boost since then. I don't think either is going to die in this fight, i eventually think gai is going to fight kisame and go 8 gates and end up dying.

Wham! My man said it here, The Kisame vs. Gai has been foreshadow since they met

Err
11-12-2009, 01:13 PM
This chapter was pretty cool. I love Kisame's true form. I really hope he beats Bee. Bee is just annoying and should be killed anyways. Madara is better off with his Buuji. Bee needs to stop being selfish and die.

AaronSasori
11-12-2009, 01:21 PM
that's not kisame's true form......he just looks like that combined with his sword.
dan if kisame and the sword can eat chakra, imagine them together! Samehada was huge! 472 is most anticipated!

dragonjinchuriki dj
11-12-2009, 01:21 PM
kisame will definatley either beat KB or just end up in a tie there is no way KB could win against kisame especially now that he's fused with samehada thats probably one reason why he's one of the last remaining akatsuki and we also found out that he can use the chakra that samehada absorbed and use it to recover himself like when we saw him heal his chest and ribs after he got sliced by KB's bijuu version.2 lariat unlike sasuke he doesnt need a team member to heal himself

Yori
11-12-2009, 01:23 PM
IDK Kisame is kind of sorry and his sword is basically doing all the work

AaronSasori
11-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Okay, kisame will NOT beat Killer bee.
Killer Bee will definately win.
Plus I agree that we have been underestimating Kisame and Samehada and we don't know what secrets hide in that pair.

BUT we have yet to see killer bee at full attention and desperate mode. For all we know KB was just messing around so far. He wasn't really THAT serious fighting "snake" and he is just now getting kinda serious with Kisame, don't underestimate Bee.
Kishimoto has something instore for us. Something big.

i_love_kakashi
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
With Kisame joined with his sword, he looks pretty cool, sorry had to throw that one out there lol, but any ways I think this battle is going to be huge. A lot of destruction I can see that already. In the end though I think Bee is going to win, but Bee will be almost dead by the end of the fight. Then Raikage will find him. I don't really know personally lol we will have to wait and see, can't wait till the next chapter though!!!

mirage
11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Now for the part with Ao. I wasn't expected that his tag earing would appears to be a seal for the byakugan. that's is logic. But Fuu is in ao body in vice versa. that's look like some kind of the Akanama Clan jutsu...Anyway Is he planning to Cut the puppets head or Ao head? I'm confuse..

He's planing to fall on that weapon so Ao's head will be cut of. But if he releases the tecnique early Ao might have chace to dodge. If he can't then both of them will die and Stupid Danzo will never learn if he killed or not.
As my theory right as he falling Mizukage will save him. Fu won't release the tecnique and what'll we have Ao (mean blue by the way) vs Mizukage and cho somethin somethin (guy with glasses).

AaronSasori
11-12-2009, 01:53 PM
chojiro lol.

okay now we're just underestimating kb too much. he'll do better than we think.

Kiba_Inuzuka
11-12-2009, 02:03 PM
wow kisame looks so cool in that new form

Vivi
11-12-2009, 02:12 PM
So wrong, Sasuke yes but Itachi No. How? Hoc can Kisame absorb a full scale Susanoo or an Ammy? Plus I think Gen is Kisames weakness

100 Points with that.

Databooks proof Gen is Kisame's big and only weakness.

AaronSasori
11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah, but who knows, maybe kb has genjutsu up his sleeve. and he'll whip out all 8 swords lol

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Kisame is getting more bad-ass.
Good chapter, it was surprising to see him be able to tank as well as absorb a Menacing Ball.

~Lovely.Dreams~
11-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I have to say, I thought Kisame was kinda worthless and boring before this chapter. Now I guess he's pretty cool.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-12-2009, 03:02 PM
I thought this chapter was awesome. We finally got some fighting that should have been shown long ago, and sakura didn't do something stupid in it.
As for who will win Kisame/ Killerbee, I would have to say that right now it is leaning towards Kisame, but I wouldn't put it pass Killer Bee to have something up his sleeve. Though, in a sense, I kinda want Killer Bee to die, not because I don't like his character (Don't get me wrong, he's pretty awesome), but I'd be cool to see all eight tails collected, and Naruto being the remaining tailed beast.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Will Fuu chicken out?

nine tailed fox
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Kishi did a good job with this chapter

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one who enjoys the Ao vs Danzo's team fight more so than Kisame vs Killer Bee?

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Am I the only one who enjoys the Ao vs Danzo's team fight more so than Kisame vs Killer Bee?

I think so.

>.>

=]

---------------- Now playing: Wale - My Sweetie (Bonus Track) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/wale/track/my+sweetie+(bonus+track)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Vivi
11-12-2009, 04:20 PM

I actually do as well.
I just like it due to it being such a strange Jutsu.

And Ao's Seals...it seems like he knew something/one was after his eye.
Why else would he protect it so much?
Its not like everyday someone goes after an eye.

Sai9497
11-12-2009, 04:29 PM
I hope KB beats Kisame. It's a pretty close match.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I actually do as well.
I just like it due to it being such a strange Jutsu.

And Ao's Seals...it seems like he knew something/one was after his eye.
Why else would he protect it so much?
Its not like everyday someone goes after an eye.

Yeah I wonder what happens if someone tries to force their way through the
barrier? I get the feeling the head would explode or something like that.
I'm sure Mist would rather have a dead Mist guy and no Byukugan than a
dead Mist guy and a Byukugan in the hands of the enemy.

Do you think Fuu will chicken out?

The problem is that story-wise it would make sense. But Fuu doesn't seem that much
of a coward. I mean he did jump with little hesitation.

Though that way of decapitation looks very painful.

It doesn't seem like a guillotine where it would be pretty much instantaneous.

Is there a name for this type of contraption? I call it a reverse guillotine

Akai
11-12-2009, 05:20 PM
these chapters are getting kinda boring.

Masashi show more Sasuke

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:25 PM
these chapters are getting kinda boring.

Masashi show more Sasuke

Uh we just had Sasuke vs Raikage.

Although I like Sasuke I don't care for his recent fights. Not that the fights are bad in themselves but that I hate how he's just being Tobi's puppet when he thinks says otherwise. I don't like how Kishimoto is "hinting" to us that Sasuke won't be Tobi's
puppet when that's what he is doing.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Sasuke is a super boring character, I hope they show less of him. In my opinion he almost ruined the Kage Summit arc.

deidara330
11-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Kisame is so FREAKING AWESOME BAD@$$ EPIC (FABE[My bad attempt to make a clever acronym]) in this chapter in blew my mind. Kisame is now above Hidan on my fav Akatsuki list. He's got an AWESOME transformation right there, but I wonder what it can do. Anyways, Ao VS Fuu was very interesting. If Fuu chickens out, then he won't be able to get Ao's eye and they'll be forced to fight. Plus, if the Mizukage and Chojiro get there, it'll be Mizukage VS Danzo, and the other two sets of bodyguards fighting. This was way more interesting than NaruSaku, IMO.

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Anyways, Danzo VS Fuu was very interesting. If Fuu chickens out, then he won't be able to get Ao's eye and they'll be forced to fight. Plus, if the Mizukage and Chojiro get there, it'll be Mizukage VS Danzo, and the other two sets of bodyguards fighting. This was way more interesting than NaruSaku, IMO.

Mizukage vs Danzo would be interesting. Though I'm thinking more Ao vs Danzo
since it be Byukugan vs Sharnigan.

deidara330
11-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Anyways, Danzo VS Fuu was very interesting. If Fuu chickens out, then he won't be able to get Ao's eye and they'll be forced to fight. Plus, if the Mizukage and Chojiro get there, it'll be Mizukage VS Danzo, and the other two sets of bodyguards fighting. This was way more interesting than NaruSaku, IMO.

Mizukage vs Danzo would be interesting. Though I'm thinking more Ao vs Danzo
since it be Byukugan vs Sharnigan.
I know, but I don't think that all of them would go back for the eye; just Fuu.

Deidara-Niisan
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm just kind of... shocked. I guess because... I'm wondering how my best friend will react when I blurt it out eventually. (She's obsessive about Kisame.)

mrsticky005
11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I know, but I don't think that all of them would go back for the eye; just Fuu.

Danzo clearly wants the Byukugan. He would go back if he thought Fuu would lose.

Also Danzo doesn't like Ao very much. I'm sure he wouldn't mind killing Ao himself.

uchiha-master
11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
yeah i know i was disapointed

devapath
11-12-2009, 05:50 PM
samhada kisame looks wierd it just doesn't look right and yet it is cool. i liked the chapter

NarutoBelieves
11-12-2009, 06:06 PM
I haven't like a chapter this much in a long time, even the sasuke vs kages were not that interesting.

So far I loved the fight between kisame and Kb. I personally don't want any of them to die since they are so much fun :D.

3littlepigs
11-12-2009, 06:35 PM
This chapter was ok....I was really hoping to see either team Sakura or Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi. It's nice to see Mizukage is after Ao to help him...I was wondering if she was just gonna go back to her village without him, it's nice of her. Ao protecting his Byakugan like that makes sense..I mean it's not every day you get to kill a Hyuga from the main branch and take their Byakugan out. Kisame's new form is nasty ..he already looked like a shark but now it's worst...I didn't like that :shock:. Bee's second version is really powerful and he keeps amazing me having that much control over his bijuu...of course his bijuu seems nicer than say the Kyuubi.

I don't know what to think...I mean it would be stupid if either of them dies at this point. Bee being able to control his bijuu that well is pointing to him teaching Naruto some tricks or something like that...but Madara really needs Kisame right now.
Still, water conducts electricity, even if earth is water's main weakness it still helps if you use lightning against a water user. Remember Suigetsu vs Bee? He said it definitely wasn't to his advantage that Bee could use lightning.
Not really, Kisame's not so good with genjutsu and his sword wouldn't work unless he actually touches his opponent...with a Jinchuriki he has a greater advantage specially when the cloaks start coming out but I'm sure Itachi's genjutsu's would have been enough.

Naruko-chan
11-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Kisame looked so awsome! I know that Killer Bee is on the good side and everything, but I'm still sort of rooting for Kisame. He's pretty much the last original Akatsuki member left. I'd miss him if he died.

RockyL
11-12-2009, 06:54 PM
well Kisame isnt called the Tailed Beast without a Tail for nothing. i dont think KB will be able to kill him though. i predict that it'll be either Lee or Gai that does him in.

Kuroda Taishi
11-12-2009, 07:25 PM
just a thought, does Kisame need to stay under water now that he is fused with samehada?

Panzer General
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Kisame will win this fight, but he might not be so luckey on his next fight.

Blind Uchiha
11-12-2009, 07:37 PM
The only way Kirabi is going to kill Kisame is he does him in quickly with an attack that uses as little chakra as possible. Kisame is probably going to win this one.

Although I hate Danzo, I hope Fuu defeats Ao, because, Ao shouldn't have a Byakugan in the first place.

Side note, This fight makes me wonder how a battle with Naruto in Sage Mode versus Kisame would pan out. Can Samehada absorb Nature energy?

sasu_girl
11-12-2009, 07:40 PM
The only way Kirabi is going to kill Kisame is he does him in quickly with an attack that uses as little chakra as possible. Kisame is probably going to win this one.

Although I hate Danzo, I hope Fuu defeats Ao, because, Ao shouldn't have a Byakugan in the first place.

Side note, This fight makes me wonder how a battle with Naruto in Sage Mode versus Kisame would pan out. Can Samehada absorb Nature energy?
i think samehada would turn into a frog-shark thing.

Yori
11-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Kisame will win this fight, but he might not be so luckey on his next fight.

I really don't see why, Kisame Sucks from what I seen. All the hype around him was a huge let down

Ockinga
11-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Kishi needs to hurry up and get to Danzos demise. I hate Danzo and sooner he is out of the story line the happier I'll be.

Phariah824
11-12-2009, 11:45 PM
this chap is cool.

anyone else think its gonna come down to Danzo grp vs Mizukage grp?

i think Sabu-chan is being forgotten. he is following all that happening quite well, i think he will have a trick or 2 to help KB.

just a thought, does Kisame need to stay under water now that he is fused with samehada?i was thinking the same thing if not to stay maybe its important to aid him since he is part fish now. maybe a way Sabu-chan or KB slows him down will be to disrupted the bubble. because he didnt transform till he created the water.

i definately think KB will probably lose or run. he cant win. he hurts Kisame. he heals and lessens stored chakra. KB attacks and Kisame just absorbes more chakra to heal with. this is were Sabu-chan comes in maybe he will have a genjutsu to help KB escape?

Ockinga
11-13-2009, 12:03 AM
I was just thinking that it might come to mizukage v danzo too. If so, I hope mizukage beats the crap out him and kills him

Naruto2921
11-13-2009, 02:58 AM
It is nice to see Kisame in action still not sure of the out come but I am routing for Bee

brunz
11-13-2009, 03:17 AM
great chap Kisame looks messed up in an awesome way lol

Nābris
11-13-2009, 05:44 AM
This chapter was pretty neat, as was the new info on Kisame.

He is definitely more powerful than we hyped him to be. Absorbs chakra at an impressive rate, tanks a point-blank Menacing Ball, then uses the stolen chakra for regeneration powers. I am fairly impressed.

Glad to see that most of the previously mysterious characters, such as Kisame and Zetsu, are turning out to be incredibly awesome. :lol:

Anyone like to judge the size of that water area in the last page?

I am going to guess the "water bubble" has about a quarter mile (if not half a mile) radius and is about 600 yards into the air

That seems fairly accurate. Now that they are in the water, I would not be surprised to see Kisame's speed feats greatly enhanced.

Zazuro
11-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Well..I just might do this for each chapter every week.

You can rate a chapter from 0 - 10 depending on your opinion, likines of the chapter...
So....for this chapter i rate it 7/10

ZackAttack
11-13-2009, 05:55 PM
best chapter since pein vs naruto

Zazuro
11-13-2009, 05:57 PM
best chapter since pein vs naruto

I sorta agree with that. i'd say best only because of Kisame's weird sharkie transformation when he fused with Samehada.

yondaime
11-13-2009, 05:57 PM
I would rate it an 8/10 cuz we actually get to see Kisame vs Killer Bee fight but the chapters are short.

Sai9497
11-13-2009, 05:59 PM
i gave it 9/10.

Kisame
11-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Infinity/10, Kisame Garness, awesome design for both, especially Kisame. Awesome day for us Kisametards except him loosing his cloak is the only bad thing, although I hope he can overcome that rule.

i_love_kakashi
11-13-2009, 06:18 PM
10/10 I really enjoyed the chapter I wish it kept going I wanted to see more of the fight!

SasukeFallen
11-13-2009, 08:18 PM
7-8/10. It was focusing on the Killer Bee vs Kisame battle(Finally), but we really didn't see much. It ended right when it got intresting.

RockyL
11-13-2009, 08:28 PM
i gave it a 7 i liked it but not enough action expodey things. xD the next one i predict to be a 10 though.

GenFlower12
11-13-2009, 08:42 PM
9/10 The whole thing was commited to Kisame vs KB and it should have started where the NaruSakur romance was.

Ockinga
11-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I gave it an 8/10. This was the first chapter where they started fighting, so the next couple chapters will be really good.

SasukeUchiha10990
11-13-2009, 10:19 PM
7/10... I thought the chapter was good but not amazing.

Desertfox 693
11-13-2009, 10:50 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! WTH HAPPEND TO KISAME?!!! Btw version 2 looks like what happens to Naruto when he hits 4 tails.... Weird isn't it?

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 06:08 AM
8/10
i thought it was pretty good. i got to see kisame when he's infused with his sword ^_^

Shika-fiend
11-14-2009, 06:48 AM
WTH!?!?! I didn't know this came out yet.

Shika-fiend
11-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Samehada fused with Kisame!

sasu_girl
11-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Samehada fused with Kisame!
i know ^_^
i thought that was sooooooo cool

Shika-fiend
11-14-2009, 07:05 AM
i know ^_^
i thought that was sooooooo cool

He kinda freaked me out:???:

Zazuro
11-14-2009, 07:08 AM
WTH!?!?! I didn't know this came out yet.

Yeah....its been out since Thursday morning.....around 9AM.

Kon
11-14-2009, 07:09 AM
cool im so gonna read it

Parak111
11-14-2009, 07:49 AM
When he fused with Samehada,he looked like a TRUE SHARK.

C4 Karura
11-14-2009, 09:17 AM
7/10. The fight between Kisame and Killer Bee was interesting, but felt a little cliched. (He's fusing with his sword. Seriously? That's like one of the biggest anime cliches ever.) Plus, the part with Version 2 was a little confusing. I'm much more interested in the part with Ao and Fu, which, for some reason, no one else seems to have commented on yet. Did other people not like it or something?

ShikamaruGenius
11-14-2009, 12:13 PM
I'll give it a 8! For Kizame final transformation :D

edit for c4 karura: I give my opinion on chapter 471 discussion when every were talking about Kisame vs KB. But yeah I like it but I'm confuse, Did fuu gonna cut the puppets head or cut his head(cause he is in Ao body)..

Zazuro
11-14-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm much more interested in the part with Ao and Fu, which, for some reason, no one else seems to have commented on yet. Did other people not like it or something?

Well, for me. I am not really a big fan of that fight...Dunno but Kisame interests me more cause when Chojuurou said he could fuse with Samehada and beinga monster without tails. In fact, i was kinda curious of Kisame's features and his true spower.

Zazuro
11-14-2009, 12:21 PM
But yeah I like it but I'm confuse, Did fuu gonna cut the puppets head or cut his head(cause he is in Ao body)..

Well..on how I read it, it seems like Fuu was gonna try to cut Ao's own head....

ShikamaruGenius
11-14-2009, 12:31 PM
But he said He will jump in his back and cut his head something like this .. he just have to step back and cut his own head but this jutsu is weird. Look like mixt of a puppet user and the Yamanaka clan abillities..

and he looks like a Yamanaka , am I the one who thinks that?

Zazuro
11-14-2009, 12:46 PM
But he said He will jump in his back and cut his head something like this .. he just have to step back and cut his own head but this jutsu is weird. Look like mixt of a puppet user and the Yamanaka clan abillities..

and he looks like a Yamanaka , am I the one who thinks that?

Dunno....and yeah, Fuu's puppet mind jutsu thing confuses me...

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 03:32 PM
6/10

I actually don't find KvKb all that exciting...maybe when it's animated.

Fu vs Ao though is pretty awesome.

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Anyone get the feeling Mizukage is going to arrive too late and find a dead Ao?

C4 Karura
11-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Fu vs Ao though is pretty awesome.
Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Sasori Hatori
11-14-2009, 04:12 PM
It was slow, Kisame forming with his sword was pretty cool, but there could have been more action with naruto, i think they are just keeping the main storyline at a stand still.

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Yay! Someone agrees with me!

I've also been talking about it (in another thread though)

NaruHina fan
11-14-2009, 06:54 PM
i think kisame fused looks too much like garchomp from pokemon....

Nemico
11-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Its out early, so what did everyone think of this chapter?

I gotta say, Fused Kisame looks pretty damn cool. But he's not nearly as tough as I thought he'd be.

Killer Bee hasnt even begun to use his full power, he has barely even let the Hachibi out. KB will have to use most of his power, but he's got this fight in the bag.

Im a bit late to answer. ;)

I thought Kisame Fused was gonna be like way bigger and scarier looking but I guess its okay.

Killer Bee looks quite powerful from that one attack he did and it was just one attack so Im excited this should make for great match.
Octopus Vs Shark!!

SasukeFallen
11-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Anyone get the feeling Mizukage is going to arrive too late and find a dead Ao?

I think that's very possable. I mean think about it, both possablities were mentioned. Ao said that he could be sucessful or he may jump to his his body to quick and Ao would be able to block it. IMO, if Ao was going to live, it would have been a plot twist and not told that it could happen. Like Fu just going through with it and messing up, then suddenly Ao is able to perry and live. it would make for better story telling to be then if it was mentioned that he could live, then of course he dose. It would make the whole cutting it of right there poinless because everyone would guess that he was most likly going to live and they'd know exactly how. It that regard I think that this would be a win for Danzo. Though, if this is indeed what happens, I think that Mizukage will arrive on the scene before Fu can come back for the Byakugan, therefor thwarting Danzo after everyone thought he won.