PDA

View Full Version : What's The Left Of Baki's Face Look Like?

Inazuma
11-11-2009, 07:58 PM
This question might be similar to Kakashi's case, If you don't know what I mean, I mean Kakashi's mask, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Baki. For those of you who don't know Baki, Baki is Gaara's, Kankuro's, and Temari's old sensei. He has that little rag thing covering the left side of his face. I think it's a major battle scar, or nothing's there, it's just covered. What do you think is behind the rag thingy?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Who knows what the left side of Baki's face looks like?

Naruto2921
11-12-2009, 03:08 AM
It is probably just is a decoration like so many others that have something covering their face it is just a way of being able to identify certain characters.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
It's probably just a decoration or to stop the sand from flying in his eyes.

Inazuma
11-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Hmm. I see.

Vivi
11-12-2009, 05:04 PM
This question might be similar to Kakashi's case, If you don't know what I mean, I mean Kakashi's mask, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about Baki. For those of you who don't know Baki, Baki is Gaara's, Kankuro's, and Temari's old sensei. He has that little rag thing covering the left side of his face. I think it's a major battle scar, or nothing's there, it's just covered. What do you think is behind the rag thingy?

Sharingan!!!Everyone has it nowadays it seems.

Only 999 ryo including Manual.^_^

No for real now it's probably just hiding a scar from a fight or just to make him look mysterious.

StuckInReality4
11-12-2009, 05:45 PM
... Maybe identical to the other side of his face.

Ah, okay, you've raised a good question. but seriously, I do think it would look pretty much the same... Heh, is anyone in the mood to play around with photoshop? Maybe then we'll get an idea of what he looks like without the rag.

RockyL
11-12-2009, 07:02 PM
ive seen some random sand ninja wearing that in the Gaara Retrieval Arc so im guessing its more of a gotta keep the sand out of my eyes thing.

C4 Karura
12-02-2009, 08:01 PM

No for real now it's probably just hiding a scar from a fight or just to make him look mysterious.
LOL! Rep up! Anyway, there's probably something important on that side, given that almost every time a character in Naruto has a part of their face hidden, there's something important underneath.

Yuuta
12-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Most likely a new dojutsu, the 'douche-e-gan', won from killing Hayate Gekko. :mad:

nejiblitzer
01-15-2010, 02:21 PM
i think its a big scar.

Reikai Hezamu
01-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Probably looks the same as the other side. Either that or he has a scar on that side of his face.

Hidden Ninja45
01-16-2010, 07:03 PM

LOLz @ Spoiler.

Anyway, I think it might just cover up a scar or something. I wouldn't think something only covers one side of your face would be helpful in sand storms.

Parak111
01-16-2010, 07:24 PM
I remember his left side beeing possible to see when wind was blowing, and it looked normal. I'm not 100% sure though.

Kitsujiro Fuyu
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Most likely a new dojutsu, the 'douche-e-gan', won from killing Hayate Gekko. :mad:

I agree, as I still despise Baki for killing Hayate. He can hide whatever he wants behind that cloth drape thing of his, it's probably just a scar or something.