PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Uchiha

The Eater of Charkra
11-11-2009, 01:28 PM
The Origin of the Johnny Uchiha

This My Character hope you like!

"Mother when will I get to meet my Father?" asked a 8 year old boy with dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes.
A woman with brown hair and pink eyes anwsered "Son their is something I must tell you. You are old enough now to no that you will never meet your father for he is dead. Your father's name was Seonbon Uchiha he was a good man but he was the last of the great Uchiha Clan and for that he had many enemies. One day he went out and never came back alive. I found his body a day later in the creek with his eyes ripped out and a strange seal burned into his back. With this knowlege I leave you. become a strong shinobi and avenge his death. Good luck my son and long life," with this she lifted his fathers sword off its resting place and impelied herself. A day later after his mother was buried and he had payed his respects. He branded a tatto on his left arm of the seal that was on his father's back when he was found. With the clothes on his back, his father's katana in hand, and that tatto as a grim reminder the young avenger set out on his journey to become a great ninja and avenge his father that he never knew.

My Picturehttp://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pYAUefy2dYE/SMSt-8OZXiI/AAAAAAAAAAM/jUZsfU4feJQ/s320/f_Anime299m_d02f7ad.gif (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pYAUefy2dYE/SMSt-8OZXiI/AAAAAAAAAAM/jUZsfU4feJQ/s320/f_Anime299m_d02f7ad.gif)
Sorry About Spelling:cry:
Post what you think about it

Chapter One........ is....... finally........... here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry for wait)

One Year Later....
"This town is a ;);););) hole," a nine year old boy with dusty blonde hair muttered to himself as he walked up and sat down on a bar stool. "I will have a shot of sake," the boy said coldly to the bartender.
"Boy arent ya a little young for sake?" the bartender asked with his southern drawl.
The boy looked up with his cold, icy blues eyes and gave the bartender a stare that sent shivers down his spine. "We...l...l, y..y..a d...o..o look a mite tired," the bartender stuttered as he handed the boy his shot glass.
"Thank you and do you now were I can find a master?"

Post your thoughts

Chapter 2 Coming Soon!

devapath
11-11-2009, 02:36 PM
great job dude especially the pic did you make that yourself ps read my fan fic on how kakashi got the mangekyuo
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32270

The Eater of Charkra
11-11-2009, 03:47 PM
No didnt make it gotta love Google images though. Thanks. I liked it.

yokokurama
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Good description and interesting start. I like it.

The Eater of Charkra
11-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Thank you.

Ace adventurer
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
The Origin of the Johnny Uchiha

This My Character hope you like!

"Mother when will I get to meet my Father?" asked a 8 year old boy with dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes.
A woman with brown hair and pink eyes anwsered "Son their is something I must tell you. You are old enough now to no that you will never meet your father for he is dead. Your father's name was Seonbon Uchiha he was a good man but he was the last of the great Uchiha Clan and for that he had many enemies. One day he went out and never came back alive. I found his body a day later in the creek with his eyes ripped out and a strange seal burned into his back. With this knowlege I leave you. become a strong shinobi and avenge his death. Good luck my son and long life," with this she lifted his fathers sword off its resting place and impelied herself. A day later after his mother was buried and he had payed his respects. He branded a tatto on his left arm of the seal that was on his father's back when he was found. With the clothes on his back, his father's katana in hand, and that tatto as a grim reminder the young avenger set out on his journey to become a great ninja and avenge his father that he never knew.

My Picturehttp://http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pYAUefy2dYE/SMSt-8OZXiI/AAAAAAAAAAM/jUZsfU4feJQ/s320/f_Anime299m_d02f7ad.gif (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pYAUefy2dYE/SMSt-8OZXiI/AAAAAAAAAAM/jUZsfU4feJQ/s320/f_Anime299m_d02f7ad.gif)
Sorry About Spelling:cry:
Post what you think about it

Chapter One Coming Soon Please Stay Tuned On This Page
Indent and you are all set

The Eater of Charkra
11-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks.

fox_of_life13
11-20-2009, 02:58 PM
i enjoyed reading that, it was amazeing

Adan Uchiha
11-23-2009, 03:03 PM
The Origin Of Adan Uchiha! XD
There I stood having many thoughts in my head "Uchiha Adan your up!"
"Huh?","Oh sorry...."
"Okay make 3 clones"
"Okay her I go...."
POOF!!!!!!!
Three clones appeared and I became a "Ninja!"
"Okay your first mission.......rescue Karana and defeat the criminals you will be assigned with your sensei Uchiha Sasuke...."
"Lord Sasuke of the three sannin is my sensei!!!?!?......COOL!!!!!"
"Here he is your new sensei"
"Hmph....whos this?"
"Lord Sasu-"
"Lets go"
As we scurried through the forest of death eagles passed by........

YEA!!!!!! what do u think guys nice story!!!!!

The Eater of Charkra
12-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Just one question Adan why is this under my story thread?

shinmarubountyhunter
12-06-2009, 10:28 AM
it's probably because he's new he doesnt know the rules

The Eater of Charkra
12-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Yeah your probelly right. Heh Adan go read the rules.

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Eater, could be good. I await more...

Adan Uchiha
12-12-2009, 11:42 AM
uh ok urs was better anywayz im new ur rite!

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:26 PM
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ALERT! You mentioned the Uchiha Clan. *Runs off to tell Fan of Minato*

Sai's brother
12-12-2009, 11:29 PM
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ALERT! You mentioned the Uchiha Clan. *Runs off to tell Fan of Minato*

Did he mention any actual members in the uchiha clan?
No
Kuroda's Story Mentions the Yamanka Clan (Kinda)
And is not tooken down...

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Did he mention any actual members in the uchiha clan?
No
Kuroda's Story Mentions the Yamanka Clan (Kinda)
And is not tooken down...
The Yamanka Clan is not actually a clan in Naruto. The Yamanaka clan is.

Sai's brother
12-12-2009, 11:31 PM
The Yamanka Clan is not actually a clan in Naruto. The Yamanaka clan is.

Its a typo -.-"

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh. I think Kuroda has written permission to use all of those clans in his fanfiction though. I'm pretty sure this is COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Sai's brother
12-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh. I think Kuroda has written permission to use all of those clans in his fanfiction though. I'm pretty sure this is COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

I beleve you can use clans from the actual show but not the actual characters. Also I THINK you can use villages except for Leaf.

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:36 PM
I have seen one person who received an infraction just for mentioning the Uchiha clan. You can't use any villages in the original Naruto show...I think.
This includes:
Leaf
Sand
Clouds
Grass
ETC.

Also, I don't think you can mention clans unless you have written permission from the copyright holder.

Sai's brother
12-12-2009, 11:37 PM
I have seen one person who received an infraction just for mentioning the Uchiha clan. You can't use any villages in the original Naruto show...I think.
This includes:
Leaf
Sand
Clouds
Grass
ETC.

Also, I don't think you can mention clans unless you have written permission from the copyright holder.

Im confuzed -.-"

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Confuzed isn't a word.

Hmm...Fan of Minato might know when he gets here...

Sai's brother
12-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Confuzed isn't a word.

Hmm...Fan of Minato might know when he gets here...

I use "Z" instead of "S" and you knew what I meant -.-

Kakashi-Hatake
12-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I use "Z" instead of "S" and you knew what I meant -.-
I don't text, excuse me. *Waits for Fan of Minato*

OnyxBlossom
12-13-2009, 12:11 AM
If Kuroda hasn't been infracted for using the Yamanaka clan or whatever clan, why can't the OP of this thread not be infracted either? We're not allowed to use the characters from the show, the rules say nothing about the villages or clans.

Fan of Minato
12-13-2009, 06:48 AM
Well, you can't use any characters, or names that pertain to the show...=/ I think so anyway. Kuroda was actually careful in naming his characters with different last names. I would say that the first names can be taken but the last name needs to be different, but I'm not a fanfic expert so don't take my word for it. xD I think you need to take down the "Uchiha" part. =/.

The Eater of Charkra
12-20-2009, 11:43 AM
So how the hell can he have sharingan then?

Kakashi-Hatake
12-21-2009, 09:34 PM
So how the hell can he have sharingan then?
He can't. :roll: Unless if you don't mention it. You can say 'an eye jutsu' and then make him say 'suddenly, his eye transformed and fire came out of it'. You just can't mention it. It's the rules. There are some cases in which the law is broken when you COPYRIGHT INFRINGE. In most cases, it's just banning unless if you CHANGE IT NOW. You're already over the limit. Should I go tell Fan of Minato or keep on ranting? *Continues to rant* Anyway, just change it to my suggestions. Please. There, I said the MAGIC word.
Thank you.

The Eater of Charkra
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Well I will talk it over with Fan of Minato.

Adan Uchiha
01-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Aww wh not?!?!?