PDA

View Full Version : Possible Karin Jutsu

Yuuta
11-11-2009, 09:51 AM
I was just thinking...If she had any abilities, what they could be. I mean, she's gonna need some, for the video games at least.
So I came up with some ideas.

Chakra Sensing Projectile - Pretty straight forward, Karin throws something - kunai, shuriken, paper bomb, etc - and it chases her opponent because it hones in on their chakra. It could probably be evaded by subsitution, a shield, or a stronger jutsu.

Charka Drain - Karin would kick or punch her opponent, and if she connects she drain their chakra, like Yoroi did in part 1. Due to her whole Heal Bite deal, it might heal her as well, I figure.

Chakra Sensing Chakra Balls - I thought hard about this one. Karin makes spheres chakra - 2 or 3, I guess - and they chase her opponents like the chakra sensing projectile. However, the bombs are different because they are pure chakra, and cannot be evade by substitution or shields, they would have to be contained or overwhelmed by another pure chakra jutsu. If they connect they latch on to the opponent and either drain their chaka and become larger and go back to Karin, or they explode, which would create a semi-powerful pure chakra blast.

Chakra Reanimation - This one's pretty clever, if I do say so myself. Karin pulls out a special scroll and opens it, and a pure chakra version of Sasuke emerges from it. By sealing a tiny portion of Sasuke's chakra (that she stole with her chakra drain) into a scroll she can make it act for her, allowing her have a 10% Sasuke fighting for her, but only uses lightning and fire attacks, since that is his chakra affinity. She could also have one for Suigetsu that uses water style jutsu only. (I figured Jugo's chakra would be too crazy to put in a scroll.) Eventually, the chakra will dissapate.

If she had some of these jutsu she might be just a little better.
And I figure she'll have to fight Sakura eventually, and though I want Sakura to sweep the floor with her, I atleast want to see some of her jutsu.

EDIT: Also, I just found out her hobby is collecting perfumes! Maybe she could have a special perfume. Haha, for knocking out Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke so she can 'ravage,' haha...

Sasori12
11-11-2009, 10:06 AM
I was just thinking...If she had any abilities, what they could be. I mean, she's gonna need some, for the video games at least.

Chakra Sensing Projectile - Pretty straight forward, Karin throws something - kunai, shuriken, paper bomb, etc - and it chases her opponent because it hones in on their chakra. It could probably be evaded by subsitution, a shield, or a stronger jutsu.

Charka Drain - Karin would kick or punch her opponent, and if she connects she drain their chakra, like Yoroi did in part 1. Due to her whole Heal Bite deal, it might heal her as well, I figure.

Chakra Sensing Chakra Balls - I thought hard about this one. Karin makes spheres chakra - 2 or 3, I guess - and they chase her opponents like the chakra sensing projectile. However, the bombs are different because they are pure chakra, and cannot be evade by substitution or shields, they would have to be contained or overwhelmed by another pure chakra jutsu. If they connect they latch on to the opponent and either drain their chaka and become larger and go back to Karin, or they explode, which would create a semi-powerful pure chakra blast.

Chakra Reanimation - This one's pretty clever, if I do say so myself. Karin pulls out a special scroll and opens it, and a pure chakra version of Sasuke emerges from it. By sealing a tiny portion of Sasuke's chakra (that she stole with her chakra drain) into a scroll she can make it act for her, allowing her have a 10% Sasuke fighting for her, but only uses lightning and fire attacks, since that is his chakra affinity. She could also have one for Suigetsu that uses water style jutsu only. (I figured Jugo's chakra would be too crazy to put in a scroll.) Eventually, the chakra will dissapate.

And I figure she'll have to fight Sakura eventually, and though I want Sakura to sweep the floor with her, I atleast want to see some of her jutsu.
These r pretty good.

Vatanui AKA Pride
12-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Those are pretty creative.

shikamarulover18
12-03-2009, 03:04 PM
maybe they'll give her her famous 'annoy the audience to death' jutsu. or her other 'be a creepy sasuke stalker' jutsu.

Lady Tsunade
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Tch you over rate Four eyes!!

Karins Jutsu
Skank no Jutsu:Karin bends over revealing too much if ya know what I mean!!
Useless Biatch Jutsu:Karin cries and makes Sasuke fight for her
Im a four eyed freak Jutsu: Karin points to her glasses
I need a brush jutsu: Karin cries because she doesnt have brush to fix her messed up hair

Im generally crap Jutsu:Karin falls over and breaks her glasses

These are more likely the Jutsu Karin would have ~_~

xxDivinitytwilightxx
12-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Those are pretty interesting..

Yuuta
12-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Tch you over rate Four eyes!!

Karins Jutsu
Skank no Jutsu:Karin bends over revealing too much if ya know what I mean!!
Useless Biatch Jutsu:Karin cries and makes Sasuke fight for her
Im a four eyed freak Jutsu: Karin points to her glasses
I need a brush jutsu: Karin cries because she doesnt have brush to fix her messed up hair

Im generally crap Jutsu:Karin falls over and breaks her glasses

These are more likely the Jutsu Karin would have ~_~

I just wanted to create some jutsu that were in the chakra sensing area... I mean, I would like her to do some fighting eventually...These are just ideas, I'm not overrating her.

...And the first one is funny, I'll admit...But the rest are just kind of mean...:(

Hidden Ninja45
12-03-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't know.

I'm sure Karin how some sort of Jutsu we don't know about yet. No one can possibly be as useless as she is, survive this long in the series, and not have some sort of power that has yet to be revealed.

Yuuta
12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I don't know.

I'm sure Karin how some sort of Jutsu we don't know about yet. No one can possibly be as useless as she is, survive this long in the series, and not have some sort of power that has yet to be revealed.
I agree...That's why I made this.

KisameIsNotSushi
12-04-2009, 10:21 AM
In the game she has a Jutsu called:Chakra Blow! she punshes the enemy with her hands blue-ish kinda like kabuto's

Leji_Hyuga
12-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Those jutsu were creative

Leji_Hyuga
12-04-2009, 10:31 AM
O and in what game do she have that jutsu in

Kuroda Taishi
12-04-2009, 11:08 AM
The first one is one that I also thought would be a good ability for a sensor type ninja. I even gave it to one of my characters in my FF, although it works a bit differently.

Lady Tsunade
12-04-2009, 12:03 PM
I just wanted to create some jutsu that were in the chakra sensing area... I mean, I would like her to do some fighting eventually...These are just ideas, I'm not overrating her.

...And the first one is funny, I'll admit...But the rest are just kind of mean...:(
No offense if u like her, but all she does is run away and make her teammates fight for her ,shes totally useless. Shes such a ;);););) too , i mean..can that skirt GET any shorter?

Kuroda Taishi
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Shes such a ;);););) too , i mean..can that skirt GET any shorter?

I hope it does, xD

Yuuta
12-04-2009, 12:27 PM
In the game she has a Jutsu called:Chakra Blow! she punshes the enemy with her hands blue-ish kinda like kabuto's

Sounds very Karinish, cool. What game is this, Accel 3?

O and in what game do she have that jutsu in

No game...I just thought these are some possible jutsu for her. I mean, she's got to have some...

Yuuta
12-04-2009, 12:31 PM
No offense if u like her, but all she does is run away and make her teammates fight for her ,shes totally useless. Shes such a ;);););) too , i mean..can that skirt GET any shorter?

Well yeah, I think she's a funny character. When she argues with Suigetsu, tries to be flirtty, gets defensive, I think it's really funny.

Yeah...Combat wise I do think she's lacking..That's why I made this...And she's not always running away, she did pull them all out of the way of Killer Bee's tentacle...That's why she fell behind and got burned by Amateratsu...

LOL, but she wears shorts, haha. :D

shinedown1
12-05-2009, 06:44 AM

EDIT: Also, I just found out her hobby is collecting perfumes! Maybe she could have a special perfume. Haha, for knocking out Jugo, Suigetsu, and Sasuke so she can 'ravage,' haha...If she had those then she's in my top 5 favorite characters!:D(She's currently number 7)

SakuraKaulitz221
12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I'd also like to see her fight.. and loose.. badly.. I mean.. I dont believe she can do ANYTHING! (Besides sense chakra) She never defends herself. If she could do anything, she would've already. Atleast I think so. I mean... she's not totally useless. I just dont like her. No offense to people who do like her, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yuuta
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
I'd also like to see her fight.. and loose.. badly.. I mean.. I dont believe she can do ANYTHING! (Besides sense chakra) She never defends herself. If she could do anything, she would've already. Atleast I think so. I mean... she's not totally useless. I just dont like her. No offense to people who do like her, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah, I hope see fights and actually does something - though if she fights to Sasuke, I want Sakura to win, because I like SasuSaku... Anyway, I like Karin, and would really like to see her have some kind of combat jutsu.

Lady Tsunade
12-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Well yeah, I think she's a funny character. When she argues with Suigetsu, tries to be flirtty, gets defensive, I think it's really funny.

Yeah...Combat wise I do think she's lacking..That's why I made this...And she's not always running away, she did pull them all out of the way of Killer Bee's tentacle...That's why she fell behind and got burned by Amateratsu...

LOL, but she wears shorts, haha. :D
The way I see it shes a useless,crybaby,flirticious little wh*re!

Sasumo Sogai
12-06-2009, 08:41 AM
this is really good, i hope she does get some sort of jutsus cuz right now, she's pretty useless in fights