Skrall
05-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Who would win?

Elite Seal
05-09-2009, 10:09 AM
whos kakuzo?

lightning blade
05-09-2009, 10:29 AM
deidara i thinkhttp://naruto.viz.com/forum/postin ... 44&t=3757# (thinkhttp://naruto.viz.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=44&t=3757#)

Skrall
05-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Thatīs a hard one

C4 Karura
10-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Diedera.

sasu_girl
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM
dei-chan. he has sooper powaful jutsu.

SPAM [bot]
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I'd have to go with Deidara on this one. He has the bomb that disintegrates you or something.

lolohwd
10-12-2009, 05:39 PM
diedara since his attacks could kill him in an instant

Sasori12
10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Kakuzu's Iron skin could probably could tank most of Deidara's bombs. If Kakuzu new Deidara's clay was earth, then he could disarm them with lightning. Disabling most of his jutsu. Kakuzu can fly with his wind heart. So he can get close to Deiara and destroy him with Jutsu.

Berzakinski
10-12-2009, 08:10 PM
The only thing that's even remotely a threat is C4, and that jutsu can just about beat any other character. It's a little TOO perfect IMO.
But Kakuzu can do what Sasuke did and judge how far away Deidara was from the C4. He doesn't need the Sharingan to get away from the cloud/blast either.

Vatanui AKA Pride
10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Deidara.

Miles Edgeworth
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
I'ma side with Deidara, only because Deidara's best attacks would dominate since Kakuzu won't easily know about Deidara's earth affinity.

Sasori12
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
If Kakuzu didn't already know, he could probably figure it out. He is a pretty good analyzer.

Kuromaki
10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
With knowledge: Kakuzu, his Lightning Style can deactivate Dei's Earth Style bombs and long range elemental blasts can take out Dei. Also Iron Skin can protect against the weaker bombs.

Without knowledge: Most likely Deidara since his more powerful bombs can take out Kakuzu without him knowing to deactivate them. Kakuzu still has a chance though since he can figure it out, he is a pretty good analyzer.

DanzoHokage#6
10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
I am gonna go with kakuzu. Deidara's attacks all take prep time and kakuzu could attack before deidara could make his bird. he would have to make some small bombs first to slow kakuzu down but that wouldn't work because of iron skin. so how would he beat him with his clay? he isn't gonna go straight into c4 and if he did kakuzu would kill him before he could pull it off.

Sasori12
10-13-2009, 07:22 PM
With knowledge: Kakuzu, his Lightning Style can deactivate Dei's Earth Style bombs and long range elemental blasts can take out Dei. Also Iron Skin can protect against the weaker bombs.

Without knowledge: Most likely Deidara since his more powerful bombs can take out Kakuzu without him knowing to deactivate them. Kakuzu still has a chance though since he can figure it out, he is a pretty good analyzer.

If he didn't know he could tank everything, but c3, c4, and c0

[Shikamaru]
10-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Kakuzu.
His elemental ghosts would be more then enough to kill him.
C4 and C0 requires prep time.
By the time he has assembled the clay forms, the Elemental ghosts would have killed him.
Kakuzu can use Iron skin to tank explosives, he is also super-fast, so he could dodge them as well.
Not to mention Kakuzu can fly as well.

Miles Edgeworth
10-13-2009, 07:25 PM
;1420547']Kakuzu.
His elemental ghosts would be more then enough to kill him.
C4 and C0 requires prep time.
By the time he has assembled the clay forms, the Elemental ghosts would have killed him.
Kakuzu can use Iron skin to tank explosives, he is also super-fast, so he could dodge them as well.

Kakuzu requires time to activate his masks, I'm sure Deidara could easily shoot a C2 missile by that time.

they do require prep, but honestly, how would Kakuzu hit Deidara if he's in flight? Kakuzu requires close range attacks without his masks out, and in the time he activates it, Deidara will already be high in the air.

Kakuzu's Iron Skin has a limit, it tanks a lot but I don't know how many C2 missiles he can take.

If he has a speed advantage it's not by much.

[Shikamaru]
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
I was afraid of that.
There is a chance he would be able to capture him with his tentacles on the ground before he lifts off for flight.

C2 dragon requires prep time as well, as we've seen. He has to create it on the ground. And that won't work against Kakuzu. He could speed blitz directly at him and crush him with a devastating punch.

The only way Deidara wins this is if he gets off the ground quickly, and makes C4 as fast as possible.
Then drops it on Kakuzu.. destroying him.

DanzoHokage#6
10-14-2009, 06:08 PM
kakuzu is too fast for deidara to get off the ground. His iron skin would be able to tank enough bombs to get close enough to wrap him up in his tenatcles. then he has time to activate his masks. he then uses multiple jutsu attacks consecutively killing deidara.

Yuuta
10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Personally, I think Kakuzu would win this one. He has long range ninjutsu to rival Deidara's bombs, and he can harden himself to avoid damage. And his threaded hands can pull Deidara back into range.
So I think Kakuzu wins this one without much trouble.

otacon
10-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Personally, I think Kakuzu would win this one. He has long range ninjutsu to rival Deidara's bombs, and he can harden himself to avoid damage. And his threaded hands can pull Deidara back into range.
Kakuza is powerful, but Deidara likely wins.

Deidara can rapidly mold his clay bird and fly high and out of the range of Kakuza's tendrils. He could then avoid Kakuza's hearts (if he could avoid Gaara's sand, he can avoid the hearts), and consistently barage Kakuza with bombs, as even with the iron skin he will eventually wear down and become vulnerable (much like Suigetsu's liquid body defense); and with his hearts chasing deidara (likely to no avail as he is extremely dexterious with the clay bird, but not as much so with the C2 dragon), Kakuza will eventually die, and as the hearts return to revive Kakuza, Deidara could prepare a finishing move such as C3 bomb or C4 Karuna.

Miles Edgeworth
10-30-2009, 07:22 PM

The only ninjutsu Kakuzu has that can stop Deidara's bombs are lightning, which he won't know are Deidara's weakness until a long battle, which he may not even get.

Hardening himself won't do any good if Deidara uses C3 or C4, plus if Kakuzu's surprised he may let his guard down and then a bomb could massively injure him.

Kakuzu's threads would not reach far enough for him to reach an airborne Deidara. If they somehow do, Deidara shoots a C2 missile and injures Kakuzu severely.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-30-2009, 07:50 PM
I say Kakuzu. He is extremely strong with all of his hearts and even took on the Shodai Hokage..