PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Subject on FUTURE CONTESTS

InsaneKyubiX
05-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Well first of all hi everybody this is my first post on this forum ^.^ and there shall be many more :P but this post right here is concerning the current contest and the future ones. WHY is Quebec excluded .... is it because we are French people :P loll .. but seriously i would like to know why we are excluded and if its just because you forgot us (probably not) will we be in the next contests because seriously i wasn't thinking about moving to Ontario just to participate :P so if you could light me on the missing province i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks for the great work keep it up

seannfma
05-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Well first of all hi everybody this is my first post on this forum ^.^ and there shall be many more :P but this post right here is concerning the current contest and the future ones. WHY is Quebec excluded .... is it because we are French people :P loll .. but seriously i would like to know why we are excluded and if its just because you forgot us (probably not) will we be in the next contests because seriously i wasn't thinking about moving to Ontario just to participate :P so if you could light me on the missing province i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks for the great work keep it up
Welcome to the forums

InsaneKyubiX
05-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Thank you :D :mrgreen:

Naruto
05-09-2009, 08:40 PM
There are some parts of the world and countries that can't participate.