PDA

View Full Version : Why do people like Sasunaru-as a couple?

C-C
05-09-2009, 07:00 AM
I mean why do people like them together???? What is it about them that makes you think their gay, and like each other more than friends????? I personally like Sasusaku and Naruhina. and hate Sasunaru

animelover
05-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Well i don't really like this couple but it has more to do with how they both never had anyone really in their lives as children so they know what its like to feel sadness. In the last battl they had as kids when Sasuke was heading to join orochimaru, u saw how they both felt like they were almost like brothers and cared so much for eachother. i guess thats why....

Toma RNK
05-09-2009, 07:05 AM
I don't like the combo but I can answer your question in two words: Yaoi Kazowee

Nut Meg
05-09-2009, 07:15 AM
There's alot of reasons why.

For one, they know what it was like for each other to grow up lonely. While Naruto had no one growing up, Sasuke did, which makes it all the more painfull. But that also deepens the bond on Naruto's end, seeing as how he feels Sasuke is the first person to recognize him.

I much prefer SuiSasu and NaruGaa, but since it is yaoi, I feel it my duty to support it against haters > >;

animelover
05-09-2009, 07:16 AM
I don't like the combo but I can answer your question in two words: Yaoi Kazowee
LOL!!! :lol:

C-C
05-09-2009, 07:21 AM

For one, they know what it was like for each other to grow up lonely. While Naruto had no one growing up, Sasuke did, which makes it all the more painfull. But that also deepens the bond on Naruto's end, seeing as how he feels Sasuke is the first person to recognize him.

I much prefer SuiSasu and NaruGaa, but since it is yaoi, I feel it my duty to support it against haters > >;
YEP IM A HATER!!! BUT THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY THEY THINK THEIR GAY!!! what led then to believe that?

Nut Meg
05-09-2009, 07:33 AM

YEP IM A HATER!!! BUT THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY THEY THINK THEIR GAY!!! what led then to believe that?

Believe what? That Naruto thinks Sasuke is the first person to recognize him?

Um, well - he kind of admitted their bond when they were fighting. And it's been said numerous times before by other people.

Seriously, if you haven't seen why people think they are a good couple you're just not looking hard enough or like another pairing and refuse to accept the signs - possibly both.

seannfma
05-09-2009, 07:34 AM

Believe what? That Naruto thinks Sasuke is the first person to recognize him?

Um, well - he kind of admitted their bond when they were fighting. And it's been said numerous times before by other people.

Seriously, if you haven't seen why people think they are a good couple you're just not looking hard enough or like another pairing and refuse to accept the signs - possibly both.
They are not gay

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Naruto's not gay--he's Sasuke-sexual.

xxnarutoxbleachxx
05-09-2009, 06:42 PM
SasuNaru is for yaoi fangirls with no lives.I saw a picture depicting yaoi fangirls once.She was a cavewoman looking person who was sitting curled up in her room reading a yaoi manga.

seannfma
05-09-2009, 06:43 PM
SasuNaru is for yaoi fangirls with no lives.I saw a picture depicting yaoi fangirls once.She was a cavewoman looking person who was sitting curled up in her room reading a yaoi manga.
lol well said

Spartacus
05-09-2009, 06:44 PM
I have always thought it was just a joke that so people just made up to be funny

Ayden
05-09-2009, 06:45 PM
thats gross ><

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-09-2009, 07:20 PM
0_0...!... Y-You are going to give me nightmares... :( T-This whole subject is!

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 07:55 PM

Excuse me? No, I think not. When I first got into this couple I was scared to death of yaoi--I much preferred shounen-ai. I defend it, and it has even started a career for me; writing. I would never be as articulate as I am without it.

Some of us, maybe. But not all of us. Just like your fandoms, we have our n00bs, and we have our elites.

I once saw a picture that described SasuSaku--wait, NO. I've seen MANY pictures that depict fans of NaruHina, SakuSasu and NaruSaku. And they were all portraying ten year olds that drool at the mouth and yell at their computer screens because a person disagrees that one of the above couples has "TWOO LUBBS".

I'm sorry, but not all of us are like that.

sonic20074
05-09-2009, 07:58 PM
i agree,it's creepy

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 08:05 PM

Excuse me? No, I think not. When I first got into this couple I was scared to death of yaoi--I much preferred shounen-ai. I defend it, and it has even started a career for me; writing. I would never be as articulate as I am without it.

Some of us, maybe. But not all of us. Just like your fandoms, we have our n00bs, and we have our elites.

I once saw a picture that described SasuSaku--wait, NO. I've seen MANY pictures that depict fans of NaruHina, SakuSasu and NaruSaku. And they were all portraying ten year olds that drool at the mouth and yell at their computer screens because a person disagrees that one of the above couples has "TWOO LUBBS".

So you sayig ni ma 10 year old that drools and yells at my pc too? :(

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 08:05 PM
i agree,it's creepy[/quote]

::resists the urge to point and shout "YOU'RE CREEPY!" childishly::

>___>

Look up some guro, and THEN tell me what's creepy and what is not.

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 08:08 PM

::pulls on hair:: NO! Don't miss my point Vermi. DX

I was trying to say that not all fans of any pairing should be grouped together just because they have a common interest. We're all individuals and should be treated accordingly. D: And NOT like we're cavemen. >:[

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 08:10 PM

::pulls on hair:: NO! Don't miss my point Vermi. DX

I was trying to say that not all fans of any pairing should be grouped together just because they have a common interest. We're all individuals and should be treated accordingly. D: And NOT like we're cavemen. >:[

mmhmm :Elitistly yells at PC while drooling:

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 08:15 PM

::bops on head:: No! We're trying to prove a point! >:[

X3

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 08:20 PM

X3

Show him your pic if he still thinks your a caveman type creature then his opinion obviously doesn't matter.

Vidda Hatake
05-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Are we back on topic yet? If so, I voted NO!! Don't like it!!

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 08:30 PM
I would like it considering both come off a bit light in the loafers. But naruto is Hinata's OO

Naruko-chan
05-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Just there history together. They have so much chemistry. It would be a lot better if they got together, it wouldnt be as predictable as NaruHina and other crap like that. That's what everyone expects. But most people like things that they didnt know was coming.

Vidda Hatake
05-09-2009, 08:35 PM
I would like it considering both come off a bit light in the loafers. But naruto is Hinata's OO

That one I totally agree with! Hinata would probably find a way to settle Naruto down a bit...

Naruko-chan
05-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Excuse me? What do you look like, then? FYI, there are all sorts of yaoi fans in all shapes and sizes. I've seen some of the girls who love yaoi that are freaking sexy! So get over it. Not all cool people are homophobes, ya know.. :evil:

Gaaralova1
05-09-2009, 08:59 PM
sasuke and naruto are not gay for everyone who thinks they are need to stop living in a fantasy they just happen to really understand each other i think that they are str8 i would really wish that naruto and hinata go out but it seems that naruto is stuck on sakura. for anybody who thinks a character is gay in naruto you should look at sai i mean did you see when nar and sai first met he was talkin bout nar's "package" doesn't sound rite f you ask me

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:17 PM
sasuke and naruto are not gay for everyone who thinks they are need to stop living in a fantasy they just happen to really understand each other i think that they are str8 i would really wish that naruto and hinata go out but it seems that naruto is stuck on sakura. for anybody who thinks a character is gay in naruto you should look at sai i mean did you see when nar and sai first met he was talkin bout nar's "package" doesn't sound rite f you ask me

I just lost a few brain cells reading that. Honestly, is it THAT hard to use punctuation?

Your argument is invalid--all types of men compare their packages. What? You never do that before?

Besides that, Sai has no idea what he's doing. He has yet to read a book that has told him doing that is 'gay' in other people's eyes.

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:19 PM

X3

Show him your pic if he still thinks your a caveman type creature then his opinion obviously doesn't matter.

But--but the only place it's at is in my broken laptop! D: And the forum here... but that's AGES old and I'd have to look forever just to find it.

But yes, I'm a sexy beast. RAWR.

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 09:29 PM

I just lost a few brain cells reading that. Honestly, is it THAT hard to use punctuation?

Your argument is invalid--all types of men compare their packages. What? You never do that before?

Besides that, Sai has no idea what he's doing. He has yet to read a book that has told him doing that is 'gay' in other people's eyes.

Tbh behind all that homophobe babble i think i seen a point. i mean sei did follow up days later i nthe hot spring. But i agree that made no sense.

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Tbh behind all that homophobe babble i think i seen a point. i mean sei did follow up days later i nthe hot spring. But i agree that made no sense.

Ha, I like NaruSai--I can completely see him as gay. But the point was that his argument wasn't very thorough, so I went against it. People should think these things through more before posting--it'd be horrible for them on a more open forum. D:

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Ha, I like NaruSai--I can completely see him as gay. But the point was that his argument wasn't very thorough, so I went against it. People should think these things through more before posting--it'd be horrible for them on a more open forum. D:

SasuSei imo. that way naru is still open for Konohamaru

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:40 PM

Oh my, you did NOT just post that. XD But it's true! :snort:

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 09:44 PM

Hey naruxKono is believable.... i mean kono did invent the boy on boy jutsu.

doodlelover
05-09-2009, 09:56 PM

...this is true. My God, that boy is brilliant!

Vermillian
05-09-2009, 10:02 PM

...this is true. My God, that boy is brilliant!

well Naruto's girl on girl was brilliant to... however turning the clones into different people is something kono started.

aprilmae
05-10-2009, 03:54 PM
The reason why is because of how much Naruto wants Sasuke back. People have very dirty minds these days. But I am totally okay with the boyXboy pairings.

Sometimes there are no girls worthy enough to be with a guy.

Also they think Sasuke is gay because of Orochimaru. He wants Sasuke's body, and Sasuke will let him have it.

doodlelover
05-10-2009, 06:28 PM
The reason why is because of how much Naruto wants Sasuke back. People have very dirty minds these days. But I am totally okay with the boyXboy pairings.

Also they think Sasuke is gay because of Orochimaru. He wants Sasuke's body, and Sasuke will let him have it.

People need to get it out of their minds that people who like SasuNaru are perverted. Did you not read the entire thread before you posted? Shame on you. >:[ If you had, you wouldn't have posted that.

aprilmae
05-12-2009, 04:23 PM

People need to get it out of their minds that people who like SasuNaru are perverted. Did you not read the entire thread before you posted? Shame on you. >:[ If you had, you wouldn't have posted that.

No....not perverted. yeah....wait. Instead of saying what would make someone else happy, No. No I didn't read it. I posted what was on my mind about the topic. Even if I did read the entire thread I still would have posted that. I mean come on! What is so wrong with gay people?

waterlemon-chi
05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm not going to explain a lot... Just that I like yaoi. And I sometimes support this pairing... And no, I'm not a pervert... :?

Vidda Hatake
05-12-2009, 10:51 PM
It's beyond me... no idea why... :?

Luna Mikazuki
05-12-2009, 10:52 PM
It is a weird couple..I much rather prefer GaaNaru :mrgreen:

aprilmae
05-14-2009, 08:16 PM
It is a weird couple..I much rather prefer GaaNaru :mrgreen:

But GaaLee is way cuter! Lee makes up for the eyebrows that Gaara doesn't have!
n_n

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-14-2009, 09:06 PM
omg i hate gay couples!

Lesian couples.........well lol

nah i prefer straight couples like Naruhina though

Agus-san
05-15-2009, 02:15 PM
I dont know....................