PDA

View Full Version : School..should i go or not

Kizo
11-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Currently I am Home schooled but I failed cause Im lazy and Homework is a drag...so my sister asked me if i want to go to public school...If i say yes I would be put in Kindergarten cause Im 6 years old...but I am at least smarter than a 5th grader...

So should I go to public school or continue my journey of no school but smart?

P.S.: Ive got the reading level of a 6th grader...Ive read harry potter!!!

sasu_girl
11-09-2009, 04:11 AM
i would be home schooled. going to school is icky.

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:22 AM
How old are you?

Kizo
11-09-2009, 04:25 AM
I said iam 6

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:28 AM
You started watching anime so young x.x First Anime i watched was Dragonball when i was 10. Then i started watching Anime on daily basis. I watched about 87 Anime series so far. (I'm 15)

Kizo
11-09-2009, 04:33 AM
My mother was a astroboy fan so it was my first anime..i think i was 2..anyway..do you think i should go to school?

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:38 AM
I'm starting to doubt that your 6, your typing skills surpass a 17 year old that i know of.

Kizo
11-09-2009, 05:01 AM
Why thank you..I live in a world of books and computers..of couse I can type..plus I got this sweet dictionary thing on my computer..it puts in words for me..

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Whether if you should go to school or not depends on who is teaching you at home.

INO y....
11-09-2009, 05:25 AM
yeas and y would u ask that

Kizo
11-09-2009, 05:27 AM
cause i dont want to be in kindergaten..im smarter than them and i would feel out of place

kakashi uzumaki
11-09-2009, 05:29 AM
your 6 years old?

woah........hah i'm older...jk jk

i say you should go to school, its a lot of fun

INO y....
11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
your 6 years old?

woah........hah i'm older...jk jk

i say you should go to school, its a lot of fun

i agree damn ur 6 i think thats the youngest person i ever seen on the fourms

kakashi uzumaki
11-09-2009, 05:33 AM
i agree damn ur 6 i think thats the youngest person i ever seen on the fourms

yeah......well the youngest besides her was a 12 year old.....wow

INO y....
11-09-2009, 05:40 AM
yea that suks

JCTKNE4E
11-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Homework will be a drag no matter where you go, you cant escape it, trust me. Do what you feel is best, and whichever can offer you a better education.

DarkDestiny0002
11-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Woow dude cool :) I was home schooled once too very cool but of course i wasnt allowed and didnt get an explanation why! -_-
Anyway i think you should even if you are just doing nothing will make you less intelligent so get warmed up with the homework at your kindergarten and do some extra stuff
And you dont really need to be good at reading its math ect. That is important

Sasori12
11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Honestly if you are 6, ( its possible but I doubt it.) Then go, make all the other kids look stupid. I like 2 do that. I was in all accelerated classes last year, and this year i purposely stayed behind in 2. (I don't like challenges ok?)

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Currently I am Home schooled but I failed cause Im lazy and Homework is a drag...so my sister asked me if i want to go to public school...If i say yes I would be put in Kindergarten cause Im 6 years old...but I am at least smarter than a 5th grader...

xDDD Neither go to Private school xD Better systems , Better Program and .. wait.. Lv. 6th grader. im a 6th grader and im on the reading lv. of a 9th grader...

ItachiAnbu
11-11-2009, 04:24 AM

Don't make assumptions about how smart you are. Prideful statements like those are rarely true.

I encourage you to go. This is a chance to further your education. Also, having experienced Kindergarten myself, I can tell you it's not a scary place. It was a lot of fun, back in the day. You won't feel out of place at all, and you'll soon make new friends.

kay
11-11-2009, 04:27 AM

i know school sounds bad but its still alot better then home schooled cuase you got your freinds there

Sasori12
11-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Don't make assumptions about how smart you are. Prideful statements like those are rarely true.
Very true.

Soccer Ninja 21
11-11-2009, 10:17 AM
I say go, it is a great way to make friends.

C. Hook
11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
i would be home schooled. going to school is icky.

Don't get home-schooled. Children who are home-schooled tend to have terrible social lives and do not do well in college.

Go to a public school. Do well, get As, and don't get lazy, unless you fancy working at Micky Dickey's the rest of your life.

sakuracha!!!
11-11-2009, 03:23 PM
you should stay at home

nexthokage
11-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Dude trust me, I'm smarter than everyone in my class, and it is hard to put up with it, but I made alot of friends the times I have been in school. It does get on my nervs sometimes that my whole class is what you call it "stupid", but I have to deal with it.

I would go to school because you might fall behind when you reach the highier grades, but it is your chose.

Hoped I helped,
nexthokage

GaaraoftheSand13
11-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I am actually in this situation myself (but I'm a lot older than 6). If you are truely six, then go to public school if you want to.

GaaraoftheSand13
11-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Don't get home-schooled. Children who are home-schooled tend to have terrible social lives and do not do well in college.

Go to a public school. Do well, get As, and don't get lazy, unless you fancy working at Micky Dickey's the rest of your life.

Do not trash the homeschoolers because there are a good handfull of them on this sight. I happen to have great social skills :-)

C. Hook
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Do not trash the homeschoolers because there are a good handfull of them on this sight. I happen to have great social skills :-)

People who are home-schooled TEND to have horrible social skills and do not do well in college.

I'm well aware there are many who don't, but the OP has a better chance in a public school still.