PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi vs. Minato

Yellow Flash
11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Okay, who do you think would win in a fight between student and teacher.

The 1st Hokage
11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
minato.

1.he is kakashi's sensei and minato knows kakashi's strenghts and weeknesses
2.he flying thundergod jutsu gives him an exteme advantage.he would teleport next to kakashi and rasengan then kakashi is dead

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
11-08-2009, 10:28 PM
minato.

1.he is kakashi's sensei and minato knows kakashi's strenghts and weeknesses
2.he flying thundergod jutsu gives him an exteme advantage.he would teleport next to kakashi and rasengan then kakashi is dead

If I had to come up with a answer...the 1st Hokage stole it XD

Yellow Flash
11-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Lol, anyone care to add to keep it alive so this thread can atleast hit 10 posts?... lmao.

Nero
11-09-2009, 03:59 AM
Minato Would Win But Hardly since Kakashi is Minato's apprentice so Kakashi knows Minato's Powers , But Minato Doesn't know much about Kakashi Because Kakashi has advanced ..
So When Minato Do a thing Kakashi will have a counter for it ..
The only thing that might end it fast is the Toad Summons ..

MannyGAGA
11-09-2009, 04:03 AM
kakashi will never be able to beat minato
minato telaports,and knows all the moves jariya was teaching him and also minato's toad summonings

minato rapes kakashi.

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:07 AM
minato telaports,and knows all the moves jariya was teaching him and also minato's toad summonings

minato rapes kakashi.

I know Minato wins but what you typed makes no sense, Minato can't win just because he has Teleport -_- besides he need to mark Kakashi first. Jiraiya only taught Minato Summoning jutsu dude...

sasu_girl
11-09-2009, 04:08 AM

minato rapes kakashi.
they ^^^ stolded my answer.

sasu_girl
11-09-2009, 04:09 AM
I know Minato wins but what you typed makes no sense, Minato can't win just because he has Teleport -_- besides he need to mark Kakashi first. Jiraiya only taught Minato Summoning jutsu dude...
all he needs to do is mark a kunai and throw it. not kakashi.

Nero
11-09-2009, 04:09 AM

minato rapes kakashi.
Manny , M8 .. Give proof and sense .. I know that minato wins but MInato will never rape Kakashi he will hard .. not easy ..

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:11 AM
Nero, don't bother debating with manny, he never gives proof that a character wins, i've seen all his battleground poasts.

MannyGAGA
11-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Nero, don't bother debating with manny, he never gives proof that a character wins, i've seen all his battleground poasts.

well some times i do and some times i dont
well i know that someone is gonna beat someone i really dont need proof because if you watch naruto you will know and also if i dont know someone will win thats when i give proof,call it what you want it.

MannyGAGA
11-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Manny , M8 .. Give proof and sense .. I know that minato wins but MInato will never rape Kakashi he will hard .. not easy ..

read i said why he would win and who will win

i dont have to type a 5 page letter to everyone saying why minato wins
i said what i feel.

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:19 AM
well some times i do and some times i dont
well i know that someone is gonna beat someone i really dont need proof because if you watch naruto you will know and also if i dont know someone will win thats when i give proof,call it what you want it.

You give useless reasons. This is what you wrote: *kakashi will never be able to beat minato

minato rapes kakashi.* A character doesn't win just because he has Cool jutsus dude...

MannyGAGA
11-09-2009, 04:31 AM
You give useless reasons. This is what you wrote: *kakashi will never be able to beat minato

minato rapes kakashi.* A character doesn't win just because he has Cool jutsus dude...

yes i understand that,but kakashi cant beat minato and even though you think there useless reasons..i gave why i think minato will win
like i said before im not writing a 5 page letter on how minato wins
i keep things short and mellow

i said he telaports...which means if kakashi try and use any of his justu minato can get away very fast

i said jariya was training him justu...that is true minato learned every thing he knows form jariya its in the manga and in the anime

toad summoning...minato can beat kakashi just by using the toads

Lone Wolf
11-09-2009, 04:34 AM
Ok i'll ask you this i bet you can't answer. You said Minato was learn all his Jutsus from Jiraiya, What Jutsus did he learn?

Nero
11-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Minato Would Win But Hardly since Kakashi is Minato's apprentice so Kakashi knows Minato's Powers , But Minato Doesn't know much about Kakashi Because Kakashi has advanced ..
So When Minato Do a thing Kakashi will have a counter for it ..
The only thing that might end it fast is the Toad Summons ..

^
^
^

This is my answer to you

ninja05
11-25-2009, 07:25 AM
Minato Wins.