PDA

View Full Version : AstroBoy takes DBZVerse?

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I think so. I just saw the movie and I think he might even take X-men verse.
"But, Shari, you must be crazy?!"
Nope.

Feats:
He can pick up a whole city. He was attacked by missiles and hit quite a few times and he got right back up. I think he could just tank Gogeta's attacks. He has cannons that go right through things. His disadvantage is that he is not that fast. He doesn't have to breath.

Before you say anything like "Shari your soo stupid!" Watch the movie.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I saw the movie and he's nowhere near DBZ level.

Yeah he's certainly class 100, but what about it? From what I saw he is not massively hypersonic, and his flight is limited, otherwise he could've easily went back to Metro when he was tossed off.

Astroboy certainly cannot tank anything near planet busters, if anything I say he's got city block or multi city block durability, that's it.

His busting isn't that great either, probably building busting or something.

I doubt he even beats Raditz, let alone the entire DBZverse.

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Dude, what? He didn't want to go back to Metro. Maybe I overexxagerated but I know he can take more than Raditz. How would A Kamehameha kill him? He got hit by those missiled and survived.

HokageSoulReaper
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I will tell you why Astro can take on anyone:

because without him, there would be no Dragon Ball, no Naruto, no Bleach, no One Piece, hell, almost none of the mangas/animes would be here......Megaman in videogames wouldn't exist either

and I normally pick DBZ over anyone

also, I LOVED THE MOVIE!

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Dude, what? He didn't want to go back to Metro. Maybe I overexxagerated but I know he can take more than Raditz. How would A Kamehameha kill him? He got hit by those missiled and survived.

Zomg missiles, those things barely busted buildings. BARELY. Goku tanks planet busting on a whim with SSJ1.

Raditz is a casual mountain buster. Astro never survived such things.

Also, if anything Astro's low hypersonic, he's not very fast, so many people in early DBZ can speedblitz him.

I will tell you why Astro can take on anyone:

because without him, there would be no Dragon Ball, no Naruto, no Bleach, no One Piece, hell, almost none of the mangas/animes would be here......Megaman in videogames wouldn't exist either

and I normally pick DBZ over anyone

also, I LOVED THE MOVIE!

Astroboy did start the manga trend, and.....

That doesn't mean he's the strongest.

Yeah the movie was cool and all, but he's not stronger than DBZ.

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:27 PM
AstroBoy could pick up a mountain if he wanted to. We didn't see all his speed rocklee. Whenever he was flying we only saw red flame. What about the blue flame he used when he was picking up the city?

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 09:35 PM
AstroBoy could pick up a mountain if he wanted to. We didn't see all his speed rocklee. Whenever he was flying we only saw red flame. What about the blue flame he used when he was picking up the city?

Okay, so he can pick up a mountain, big deal. He has a lot of strength, but if he's slow and can't destroy much it doesn't matter, DBZverse still outclasses him.

We can't just assume Astroboy would be FTL or something, we can only use the feats we've seen.

This is what happens when I waste a movie looking for feats >_<

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
I did that too. I like almost took a notepad. But He does take Raditz. Maybe even ssj1 Goku.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I did that too. I like almost took a notepad. But He does take Raditz. Maybe even ssj1 Goku.

SSJ1 stomped a planet buster, there's no way Astroboy beats him.

Raditz would probably still beat him since Class 100 means nothing if you can't reach your opponent.

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Why could'nt he reach him. He could fly into space, maybe even keep up in speed with him.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Why could'nt he reach him. He could fly into space, maybe even keep up in speed with him.

His flight speed didn't seem all too great, from what I saw he's probably low hypersonic since jets are around that speed. Astroboy's probably a little bit faster but I doubt he's Raditz speed. After all, Raditz was able to hit BOTH Goku and Piccolo in the back even though they were directly facing him.

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
That was when goku couldn't even use kaoiken though, right?

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 09:58 PM
He does take the HST, though I think.

HokageSoulReaper
11-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Astro might be able to take on anyone of DBZ, but if they go Super Saiyan, even level 1, he'll be owned, no matter if he has 1,000,000 horsepower or not

that, is a fact, IMO

Yellow Flash
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Goku can multi-planet bust, I would go into finer detail but that one fact basically ends it.

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Can he mullti planet bust?

Yellow Flash
11-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Can he mullti planet bust?
Most certainly, hes shown he can on multiple occasions but doesn't because of his caring personality and not wanting to kill friends in the process.

HokageSoulReaper
11-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Most certainly, hes shown he can on multiple occasions but doesn't because of his caring personality and not wanting to kill friends in the process.

case in point, the ''Warp'' Kamehameha against Cell, had he launched from the air, Earth would have been destroyed............

ShariKage
11-08-2009, 10:14 PM
That's one planet?

Yellow Flash
11-08-2009, 10:18 PM
That's one planet?
He was only in SSJ1...

HokageSoulReaper
11-08-2009, 10:21 PM
that's the point, and he was in Full Power SSJ 1 mode

now, even in that form, all he needed to do was destroy the sun, and voil

zebrakiller