PDA

View Full Version : Sasori Vs. Kisame

Kibafan006
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Alright, me and Shinedown1 have been in an argument. (Surpised, arent you?)
And he says that in a fight betwen Kisame and Sasori, Kisame would win.
I say Sasori would win.
Who do you think would win and why.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Sasori can block anything Kisame's shown with Iron sand and finish him off with 100+ puppets.

Kibafan006
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Sasori can block anything Kisame's shown with Iron sand and finish him off with 100+ puppets.
LOL! Try telling Sinedown that.
He wont listen.

Fan of Minato
11-08-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm going for Kisame. With Samehedha's true form revealed he should win as if it can absorb KB's chakra then chakra strings are going to be no match. I bet it can absorb all 100 chakra strings and it can probably absorb the chakra strings from the Kage puppet making iron sand unusable.

So TF Sasori is Sasori's only option and Kisame's wave jutsu can wash away the poison probably and also Kisame was able to dodge high speed lightning pencil xD and block a lightning sword so he should be able to keep up with Sasori's speed somewhat.

Kisame is the worst match for puppet users as he can absorb chakra and keep doing it.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Sasori wins with actual feats due to supersonic Iron Sand, 298 puppets, etc.

However, if Kisame is truly on Killer Bee's level, he would defeat Sasori. Hype gives this to Kisame because he has bijuu level chakra and is apparently a lot more powerful than he seems. I wouldn't be surprised if Kisame>Sasori, it's just for the longest time Kisame had no screen time so people would always say Sasori wins, but pretty soon I may give this to Kisame.

ShadowKyuubi
11-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Sasori all the way

shinedown1
11-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Kisame can beat sasori becouse; he can stop sasori's 100 puppets with his sword by severing the chakra strings and that would add to his chackra; he can also take out the iron sand by severing the third kazekage chakra strings and then Kisame could use water style to drown him or he could use the other technuqes to fill where ever they are with water so they would be fighting where he has the advantage, and then he could use those five shark things he used aganst Guy that were very powerful to wear him down then his sword could deliver the final blow to him then he would win the fight.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Kisame can beat sasori becouse; he can stop sasori's 100 puppets with his sword by severing the chakra strings and that would add to his chackra; he can also take out the iron sand by severing the third kazekage chakra strings and then Kisame could use water style to drown him or he could use the other technuqes to fill where ever they are with water so they would be fighting where he has the advantage, and then he could use those five shark things he used aganst Guy that were very powerful to wear him down then his sword could deliver the final blow to him then he would win the fight.

One sword will not absorb all of the chakra strings in one slash, plus Iron Sand is supersonic, Kisame hasn't shown that reaction yet (Though he might soon).

Also Sasori has 298 puppets total, Kisame will eventually be overwhelmed.

Kisame can't just slash the chakra connection to Third Kazekage off unless he's really close, by that time he'd be poisoned already, also Sasori can simply remake strings, not a difficult task, even Pre Kankuro did it.

Oh right, Kisame's gonna drown a PUPPET to death, yeah okay.

We don't even know how powerful 5 Hungry Sharks is, you can't assume it'd kill Sasori if he has no knowledge of the heart.

Kisame's sword won't come close to killing Sasori if he has no knowledge of the heart.

Fan of Minato
11-08-2009, 05:56 PM
One sword will not absorb all of the chakra strings in one slash, plus Iron Sand is supersonic, Kisame hasn't shown that reaction yet (Though he might soon).

Also Sasori has 298 puppets total, Kisame will eventually be overwhelmed.

Kisame can't just slash the chakra connection to Third Kazekage off unless he's really close, by that time he'd be poisoned already, also Sasori can simply remake strings, not a difficult task, even Pre Kankuro did it.

Oh right, Kisame's gonna drown a PUPPET to death, yeah okay.

We don't even know how powerful 5 Hungry Sharks is, you can't assume it'd kill Sasori if he has no knowledge of the heart.

Kisame's sword won't come close to killing Sasori if he has no knowledge of the heart.

No need to slash buddy, Kisame absorbed KB's chakra without slashing. Also he dodged a lightning pencil from KB that too at point blank. If he reconnects strings then Kisame will absorb them even more. The Sharks are full of pressurized water they can crush Sasori's heart.

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
No need to slash buddy, Kisame absorbed KB's chakra without slashing. Also he dodged a lightning pencil from KB that too at point blank. If he reconnects strings then Kisame will absorb them even more. The Sharks are full of pressurized water they can crush Sasori's heart.

Zomg a lightning pencil, what speed do you really think that was. I doubt that was even close to supersonic.

Kisame has to be within a certain vicinity to absorb the chakra, he can't absorb the chakra strings from a mile away.

Kisame needed to create a water source and THEN use the hungry sharks, by that time Sasori would've poisoned him and he would've died.

Mind you, one scratch means Kisame is immobilized and will die.

Kibafan006
11-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Hehe...
Thing are looking pretty interesting now...

Miles Edgeworth
11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Well Kisame could win, but the only things supporting him are hype and current chapters, until Kisame shows an actual feat that changes my mind I'll stick to Sasori.

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Kisame can win after he finishes fighting KB, how about that?

Raiden
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Kisame can win after he finishes fighting KB, how about that?
do i need to school you again

Jose
11-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I think there pretty matched but i think if Kisame can outlast cause of his chakra then Kisame but i got to go with my man Sasori.

NaruHina fan
11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
i think sasori would win. one scratch and kisame's dead plus he needs to be close to drain chakra

Hidden Ninja45
11-08-2009, 07:21 PM
I really don't want to say until the Kisame vs. Killerbee fight is completed. I think we will see some new abilites out of Kisame in the coming chapters.

Sasori12
11-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Sasori wins with actual feats due to supersonic Iron Sand, 298 puppets, etc.

However, if Kisame is truly on Killer Bee's level, he would defeat Sasori. Hype gives this to Kisame because he has bijuu level chakra and is apparently a lot more powerful than he seems. I wouldn't be surprised if Kisame>Sasori, it's just for the longest time Kisame had no screen time so people would always say Sasori wins, but pretty soon I may give this to Kisame.
I agree with this.

Yuuta
11-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm going with Sasori. The only part of Sasori that uses chakra is his heart, so I think that would make Samehada just another sword against Sasori. Kisame's jutsu is impressive, but Sasori hasn't shown a need to breathe, as he's a puppet, so I think he would be unfazed by most of his jutsu. Kisame would probably destroy some of his puppets, but I think the kazekage alone would give him trouble. Especially if he gets his 100 puppets out, I think Sasori would win.

Kuromaki
11-09-2009, 05:56 AM
Sasori wins from feats since he can block Kisame's attacks using Iron Sand and poison Kisame, who won't be fast enough to dodge it. However Kisame wins from hype, but he hasn't shown something that could let him beat Sasori yet.

Steven
11-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Right now, i can pick Kisame is said to be one of the strongest members and if sakura beat him i'm sure Kisame could plus we haven't seen all of Kisame moves, but his chakra absorbing is strong.

death note
11-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Sasori would make Kisame another puppet

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 11:45 AM
do i need to school you again

You didn't even win that debate. You never said How Kisame killed Sasori or how Kisame avoided death.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I lol'd.

You didn't even win that debate. It was 5 vs 1, how could you've won?
cause it was 5 people who I kept proving wrong lol

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 11:48 AM
You didn't prove anyone wrong though.

Edit: I was wrong, you did prove some people wrong but they weren't even debating it.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 11:54 AM
You didn't prove anyone wrong though.
Yes I have, doring that time I said Kisame can take chakura even when he blocks, or he's just a few feet away from the person he's fighting, and guess what, he did that in the last chap in the fight against KillerBee and his stupid singing teacher, and Sasori is a Puppet, one touch from Normal SharkSkin and Bye Bye every singe Chakura in Sasoris body, again I said Touch, we never seen Kisame touch someone with SharkSkin, why, cause if he does it's KO

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Why would Sasori ever get that close in the first place, he uses Long range techniques.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Why would Sasori ever get that close in the first place, he uses Long range techniques.
He has to since Kisame Eat all of the 298 puppets Chakuras, Iron Sands Chakura, leaving to a one on one Death Match against Kisame

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
He has to since Kisame Eat all of the 298 puppets Chakuras, Iron Sands Chakura, leaving to a one on one Death Match against Kisame

There is no way that Kisame can cut 298 puppets strings at the same time and dodge every single attack. Kisame hasn't shown, the speed nor the reaction time to even be able to remotley do that. He'd be overwhelmed by the huge amount of puppets most likely.

Who says Sasori has to attack with all the sand at once? Again, Sasori can attack with some of the sand and while Kisame is having trouble with that Sasori can use Iron drizzle with the other half, giving an opening and finishing Kisame because his reaction time hasn't been shown to be that great which mean's he'd be hit with the supersonic sand and be paralyzed/poisoned.

Also, Sasori doesn't even need Iron sand or the Puppets. He can just take out the Kazekage puppet and have it shoot a cloud of poison out at Kisame thus killing him.

Kibafan006
11-09-2009, 05:05 PM
There is no way that Kisame can cut 298 puppets strings at the same time and dodge every single attack. Kisame hasn't shown, the speed nor the reaction time to even be able to remotley do that. He'd be overwhelmed by the huge amount of puppets most likely.

Who says Sasori has to attack with all the sand at once? Again, Sasori can attack with some of the sand and while Kisame is having trouble with that Sasori can use Iron drizzle with the other half, giving an opening and finishing Kisame because his reaction time hasn't been shown to be that great which mean's he'd be hit with the supersonic sand and be paralyzed/poisoned.

Also, Sasori doesn't even need Iron sand or the Puppets. He can just take out the Kazekage puppet and have it shoot a cloud of poison out at Kisame thus killing him.
WOW! That is alot of words.
But this is all SO true.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:08 PM

wheres it's red means fail, all Kisame has to do is touch a Puppet, and bye Bye Chakura, all that work for nothing
Edit: Kisame moved out of the way from a Hypersonic Pincal that was thrown to him from KillerBee

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:09 PM
How can he do that 298 times while all of them are flying at him?

Miles Edgeworth
11-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Right now, i can pick Kisame is said to be one of the strongest members and if sakura beat him i'm sure Kisame could plus we haven't seen all of Kisame moves, but his chakra absorbing is strong.

Kisame's got mostly hype on his side, we can't just assume his strength.

No you're wrong, Sakura did not kill Sasori. Sakura and Chiyo with prep time and the plot won. Sakura had an antidote CONVENIENTLY for her Sasori fight and Chiyo was CONVENIENTLY a puppet master expert so she knew a lot of the puppet mechanisms and how to fight Sasori. If that's not enough, Sasori was going to kill them but wanted to die in his parents' embrace instead. This means Sakura and Chiyo had practically every advantage, and still could've lost.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:11 PM
How can he do that 298 times while all of them are flying at him?
OMG did no one read the new Chap, it was shown that all you have to do is be a few feet away from Normal SharkSkin and it starts to eat chakura

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Kisame's got mostly hype on his side, we can't just assume his strength.

No you're wrong, Sakura did not kill Sasori. Sakura and Chiyo with prep time and the plot won. Sakura had an antidote CONVENIENTLY for her Sasori fight and Chiyo was CONVENIENTLY a puppet master expert so she knew a lot of the puppet mechanisms and how to fight Sasori. If that's not enough, Sasori was going to kill them but wanted to die in his parents' embrace instead. This means Sakura and Chiyo had practically every advantage, and still could've lost.
and everyone should know that Sakura and Chiyo was plot

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:14 PM
OMG did no one read the new Chap, it was shown that all you have to do is be a few feet away from Normal SharkSkin and it starts to eat chakura

What page of the chapter?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Man On the Moon (Bonus Track) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/man+on+the+moon+(bonus+track)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:15 PM
What page of the chapter?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Man On the Moon (Bonus Track) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/kid+cudi/track/man+on+the+moon+(bonus+track)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)
-____- hold on -____- lol

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Nevermind I found it.

That is an misconception I do believe. Samehada was in contact with the raiton knife, which was also in contact with Bee's arm. So he truly was touching Bee and sucking out his chakra.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Nevermind I found it.

That is an misconception I do believe. Samehada was in contact with the raiton knife, which was also in contact with Bee's arm. So he truly was touching Bee and sucking out his chakra.
OK the Knife that cut Kisame, before it cut him Kisame Eat the Chakura of the blade as it want over SharkSkin

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:34 PM
He took the hit from the blade that sliced his face, than it took the chakra out of the rest when it hit his sword which is why he was able to take the chakra out of KB.

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:38 PM
He took the hit from the blade that sliced his face, than it took the chakra out of the rest when it hit his sword which is why he was able to take the chakra out of KB.
dude I'm talking about the Knife that cut his shoulder

Fan of Minato
11-09-2009, 05:39 PM
I would have wanted to clear up that Kisame can in fact absorb Sasori's chakra clean down to the last drop. As seen in the spoiler which is confirmed he can absorb KB's tailed chakra and Sasori's chakra is not more than that.

True Sasori uses long range jutsus but the puppets lack teamwork a S-rank missing nin should be able to avoid those puppets and reach Sasori within a few seconds and the Iron Sand if Sasori uses it then Kisame can absorb the chakra that is infused in the Iron sand as it comes close and make it unusable.

BUT since the chapter is not out yet, I won't say anything. xDD

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:42 PM
dude I'm talking about the Knife that cut his shoulder

There were two. There was the one that stuck into his shoulder and there wa one that was stuck into Samehada.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - On to the Next One (feat. Swizz Beatz) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/on+to+the+next+one+(feat.+swizz+beatz)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Raiden
11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
There were two. There was the one that stuck into his shoulder and there wa one that was stuck into Samehada.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - On to the Next One (feat. Swizz Beatz) (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/jay-z/track/on+to+the+next+one+(feat.+swizz+beatz)) via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)
ok the one on his shoulder never touched SharkSkin, when it want over SharkSkin to stab Kisame all of the Chakura was eaten

Space Cowboy Sasori
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
I just read the spoilers for the next chapter, after that chapter I can admit that Kisame beat Sasori.

Yellow Flash
11-09-2009, 05:55 PM
A big factor in this fight is that Kisame hasn't shown the least bit of how strong he truly is. During his fight with Gai, he was only going at 15% capacity if I am correct. Kisame ultimately would win considering Itachi completely trusts Kisame's abilities.

Fan of Minato
11-09-2009, 05:58 PM
A big factor in this fight is that Kisame hasn't shown the least bit of how strong he truly is. During his fight with Gai, he was only going at 15% capacity if I am correct. Kisame ultimately would win considering Itachi completely trusts Kisame's abilities.

30% bro.

Miles Edgeworth
11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Darn, well I guess new chapter confirms super special awesome hax from Kisame =/

Well this is retarded, Kisame's gonna pull a Yammy and become stronger than Itachi xD

321zigzag1
11-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Darn, well I guess new chapter confirms super special awesome hax from Kisame =/

Well this is retarded, Kisame's gonna pull a Yammy and become stronger than Itachi xD

Kisame fused which I am still wondering if its a good thing.

Well at least Kisame is cool.
Yammy to me was a hack and him being cero espada was like a retcon on a stupidity level. And Kenpachi is hacking him.

Well according to the newest spoilers Kisame seems to win.

Kibafan006
11-10-2009, 04:53 PM
7 votes on Sasori...
4 on Kisame...
3 for other...
I think this was a good topic.
I seriously don't think Kisame would be able to get anywhere NEAR Sasori, he would be able to distract Kisame with puppets and move if he gets too close, Kisame would eventually become exausted, leaving an opening for Sasori to poison and...
BOOM! Deidara enters fight! jk!
BOOM! Kisame would die in... 3 days!... if Sasori dosen't finish him off first.

Omega
11-29-2009, 02:28 PM
I think that after I read all the new chapters that if they did fight that it would be close but I say Sasori would win. One the Samehada is Sentient so who knows Kisame might only be able to transform only if the Sword allows it or only if it gets a certain amount of Chackra first. Also Sasori's Flamethrower and water cutter would be very effective in this fight as well as the Iron Sand and Poison since Kisame's only defense is his sword. So all in all I say it would be a great match to see but I give it to Sasori.

kage karasu
11-29-2009, 03:10 PM
i really cant say either way. but i can say that shinedown knows how to hold his ground. he never seems to give up.

AkatsukiMember
12-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Kisame would win, but Sasori has iron sand.

Sasori wins!!!

Space Cowboy Sasori
12-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Actually, nowadays Kisame wins pretty easily especially with Samehada.

J-Sun Tasogare
12-16-2009, 02:38 PM

NEVER! no gen defense =P ammy isnt made of chakra neither is sussanoo

shikimaru nara
12-16-2009, 03:05 PM
i voted Sasori would make Kisame another puppet

Kurotsuki Shirokarasu
12-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Kisame would win, but Sasori has iron sand.

Sasori wins!!!

Why did you necro this thread -_-